PDA

View Full Version : Business refusing Trump supporters

JustRalph
11-23-2016, 07:21 PM
http://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news/business-owner-refusing-service-president-elect-donald-trump-supporters-matthew-blanchfield-1st-in-seo-internet-marketing-company/4325531/

Somebody ask him to bake a cake

Tom
11-23-2016, 07:34 PM
Another nut job.
Find out his address and throw a brick through his front window.

EasyGoer89
11-23-2016, 07:43 PM
Another nut job.
Find out his address and throw a brick through his front window.

Trump supporters aren't like that, they will just refuse to use the guy's business, if he doesn't want their business, there's no need to be upset about that, just take your business elsewhere, its not that big of a deal. Now, i wouldn't be surprised if Hillary or Soros will pay a supporter of theirs to throw a brick thru the window and blame a Trump supporter for that, they have a well documented history of that kind of stuff.

EasyGoer89
11-23-2016, 08:30 PM
Here's an interview with this businessman refusing to do business with Trump supporters. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X77K_zeZUu4

Tom
11-23-2016, 09:38 PM
That brick is looking more and more inviting.

no breathalyzer
11-24-2016, 07:52 AM
''Silly libs just asked for laws to force Christians to do business with lesbians, but won't do business with 50% of the country''

in case you somehow missed that 5 star post in the comments

Inner Dirt
11-24-2016, 10:59 AM
this is why they are called libtards and many consider liberalism a mental disorder.

I am much too kind referring to them as liberal hypocrites on other forums. I have a liberal friend I bet against on the NFL. We were arguing about how he does not practice what he preaches as far as the environment. He is a climate alarmist who wastes a lot and does not recycle. He actually admitted to being a hypocrite and said the great thing about Democrat politicians is they have the power to force people to do things they won't do themselves. WTF?

JustRalph
11-24-2016, 11:26 AM
He actually admitted to being a hypocrite and said the great thing about Democrat politicians is they have the power to force people to do things they won't do themselves. WTF?

Wow! That says something right there. Marie Antoinette would have loved him.

Very limousine liberal of him. But remember, those politicians know what's better for the people.

chadk66
11-24-2016, 11:30 AM
so in other words he's just your run of the mill liberal:lol:

Inner Dirt
11-24-2016, 11:47 AM
so in other words he's just your run of the mill liberal:lol:

No he will admit to things, like being a hypocrite, gaming the system (Soon to be ex-state employee exaggerating a work injury to get a settlement), taking advantage of people,etc,etc. Most liberals make excuses and deflect, he will own things that he does. I give him credit for that. He is basically a gambling buddy.

HalvOnHorseracing
11-24-2016, 01:49 PM
this is why they are called libtards and many consider liberalism a mental disorder.
Somebody once said, if you find yourself as the smartest person in the room too often, you need to find another room. In the same regard if "many" in your circle of exposure consider liberalism a mental disorder, you need a bigger circle.

chadk66
11-24-2016, 01:54 PM
Somebody once said, if you find yourself as the smartest person in the room too often, you need to find another room. In the same regard if "many" in your circle of exposure consider liberalism a mental disorder, you need a bigger circle.state of ND is pretty damn big:D

Saratoga_Mike
11-28-2016, 03:50 PM
Delta Airlines Kicks Trump Supporter Off Flight....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/28/business/delta-air-lines-bans-trump-supporter-for-life-after-rude-remarks.html?module=WatchingPortal&region=c-column-middle-span-region&pgType=Homepage&action=click&mediaId=thumb_square&state=standard&contentPlacement=1&version=internal&contentCollection=www.nytimes.com&contentId=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2016%2F11 %2F28%2Fbusiness%2Fdelta-air-lines-bans-trump-supporter-for-life-after-rude-remarks.html&eventName=Watching-article-click&_r=0

Ok, maybe he deserved it.

EasyGoer89
11-28-2016, 05:45 PM
Delta Airlines Kicks Trump Supporter Off Flight....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/28/business/delta-air-lines-bans-trump-supporter-for-life-after-rude-remarks.html?module=WatchingPortal&region=c-column-middle-span-region&pgType=Homepage&action=click&mediaId=thumb_square&state=standard&contentPlacement=1&version=internal&contentCollection=www.nytimes.com&contentId=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2016%2F11 %2F28%2Fbusiness%2Fdelta-air-lines-bans-trump-supporter-for-life-after-rude-remarks.html&eventName=Watching-article-click&_r=0

Ok, maybe he deserved it.

NY times is fake news, no doubt this was a paid plant by soros, trump supporters aren't yelling anything, winners don't need to yell, they Just point.

#scoreboard

mostpost
11-28-2016, 06:01 PM
http://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news/business-owner-refusing-service-president-elect-donald-trump-supporters-matthew-blanchfield-1st-in-seo-internet-marketing-company/4325531/

Somebody ask him to bake a cake
How is he refusing anyone service? He said he would prefer not to do business with them, but he has no way of knowing how anyone votes. And he never said that he would refuse to do so if someone did admit they were a Trump voter.

Anyway, my prediction is that by this time next year, no one will admit to being a Trump voter.

EasyGoer89
11-28-2016, 06:10 PM
How is he refusing anyone service? He said he would prefer not to do business with them, but he has no way of knowing how anyone votes. And he never said that he would refuse to do so if someone did admit they were a Trump voter.

Anyway, my prediction is that by this time next year, no one will admit to being a Trump voter.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EoUNl8EckXI

Saratoga_Mike
11-28-2016, 06:24 PM
NY times is fake news, no doubt this was a paid plant by soros, trump supporters aren't yelling anything, winners don't need to yell, they Just point.

#scoreboard

Delta posted a message about the incident independent of the NY Times. In any case, I thought the Times article was fairly balanced (surprisingly so). Winners don't yell? I assume you're joking. That, or you've never viewed a victory rally for a candidate or a sports team.

JustRalph
11-28-2016, 06:36 PM

Nobody cares. It still won't be Hillary, which is all that matters

boxcar
11-28-2016, 06:48 PM
Nobody cares. It still won't be Hillary, which is all that matters

But nonetheless this time next year the leftists will still be boasting about her 2M vote lead in the popular vote. They will still believe that Hillary received 0 votes from illegals -- even after Obama gave them green light!

EMD4ME
11-28-2016, 07:55 PM

1 Year in advance, I admit that I am a Trump supporter.

Let's talk next 11/28

ReplayRandall
11-28-2016, 09:19 PM

Well, I can see your internet laryngitis has finally cleared up....pretty bad case you had, eh?

Clocker
11-28-2016, 09:52 PM
Well, I can see your internet laryngitis has finally cleared up....pretty bad case you had, eh?

You have to come out of your safe space when you run out of cookies and crayons. ;)