PDA

View Full Version : Jill Stein, Green Party is demanding a recount

JustRalph
11-23-2016, 06:58 PM
She has already raised 700k from Dems who think they will get the election overturned. Here we go......

I predict she is fought in court and is ruled as having no standing because she cannot win.

But she needs 2 million. Soro's will come to the rescue......going to put the election into court.

This will look really bad on Dems in the future

Tom
11-23-2016, 07:02 PM
Last two out of three elections the dems lost, THEY cry foul and demand recounts and want to set the results aside.

But Dan and mostie mock Trump for suggesting a fix was in.

Gee.......anyone surprised? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And who is Jill Stein?
I know more people in witness protection than the Green Party.

JustRalph
11-23-2016, 07:07 PM
She is racking up the cash

https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

TJDave
11-23-2016, 07:54 PM
This could have legs. The margins in Wisconsin and Michigan are small.

JustRalph
11-23-2016, 08:21 PM
This could have legs. The margins in Wisconsin and Michigan are small.

If Hillary wins all three she gets 278 electoral votes.

Not counting the ones who won't vote for her.

You want to tear this country apart? The knives and more would come out

classhandicapper
11-24-2016, 10:43 AM
Nate Silver already shot this all to hell in a series of tweets where he pointed out that the analysis was not done correctly because they didn't interpret the data properly. He also predicted that a cottage industry would probably bloom out of this nonsense.

JustRalph
11-24-2016, 11:02 AM
Nate Silver already shot this all to hell in a series of tweets where he pointed out that the analysis was not done correctly because they didn't interpret the data properly. He also predicted that a cottage industry would probably bloom out of this nonsense.

Yep, I saw his tweets. The data looks like it follows the rest of the country.

Stein put 3 million plus in her pocket overnight :lol: :bang:

JustRalph
11-24-2016, 03:17 PM
https://www.buzzfeed.com/brandonfinnigan/why-trump-really-won-wisconsin-and-pennsylvania?utm_term=.ccLw3D5voG#.jmlNrLPb6X

Good piece on why Trump won Wisconsin and PA etc

EasyGoer89
11-24-2016, 04:28 PM
Interesting how they aren't challenging Florida. :D

chadk66
11-24-2016, 04:42 PM
they'll do anything for a buck. ND should have left her locked up when they arrested her a month or so ago

woodtoo
11-24-2016, 04:51 PM
Trump wins Michigan by 10,704 leads Electoral votes 306 to 232.
What a waste of time Stein.

EasyGoer89
11-24-2016, 04:52 PM
Trump wins Michigan by 10,704 leads Electoral votes 306 to 232.
What a waste of time Stein.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/801889413236215808

davew
11-24-2016, 06:10 PM
so you do not need to be a contender, just supply the cash?

EasyGoer89
11-24-2016, 06:33 PM
so you do not need to be a contender, just supply the cash?

I guess so, maybe anyone who received at least 1 vote can audit the election.

maybe some right wingers can come up with a few million and go back and audit 2012 and claim obama didnt really win.

JustRalph
11-24-2016, 06:58 PM
Wisconsin says they are preparing to recount. Which means they are printing Hillary ballots this weekend :lol:

woodtoo
11-24-2016, 07:06 PM
do they think their tears will count as votes if there is a recount?
half the country is in denial, the losing half bwaaahaaabwaaahaaaa

EasyGoer89
11-24-2016, 07:07 PM
Wisconsin says they are preparing to recount. Which means they are printing Hillary ballots this weekend :lol:

Funniest thing is no recount in New Hampshire, that was a pretty close one. :lol:

EasyGoer89
11-24-2016, 07:09 PM
do they think their tears will count as votes if there is a recount?
half the country is in denial, the losing half bwaaahaaabwaaahaaaa

Jill Stein might have cost hillary the election by sucking up small amounts of votes in these states that ended up very close. same for gary aleppo johnson.

JustRalph
11-24-2016, 08:26 PM
Funniest thing is no recount in New Hampshire, that was a pretty close one. :lol:

Not enough electoral votes

davew
11-25-2016, 05:47 PM
Jill Stein might have cost hillary the election by sucking up small amounts of votes in these states that ended up very close. same for gary aleppo johnson.

Jill Stein got just under 31K votes in WI, there must be something wrong with the totals.

EasyGoer89
11-25-2016, 06:28 PM
Not enough electoral votes

That state mattered somewhat trump had a rally there.

EasyGoer89
11-25-2016, 06:36 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/contentprison/status/802224547567124480

reckless
11-25-2016, 07:04 PM
Correct me if I am wrong... but...

This stunt is nothing more than a money grab by Jill Stein, with the Democrat Party all in for the sole reason of discrediting Trump's landslide Electoral College win and making his Make America Great Again agenda start off with a questionable beginning.

Once each individual state Secretary of State certifies the election in their state the results stand.

If you are a Democrat, do you really want to count every vote, and make every vote count? I don't think so.

With 1 million military votes not counted, and up to 3 million more absentee votes not counted, the Democrats will not risk having Hillary's total go from 2 million up to 1 million down, which will probably happen if all votes are counted.

JustRalph
11-25-2016, 11:15 PM

This stunt is nothing more than a money grab by Jill Stein, with the Democrat Party all in for the sole reason of discrediting Trump's landslide Electoral College win and making his Make America Great Again agenda start off with a questionable beginning.

Once each individual state Secretary of State certifies the election in their state the results stand.

If you are a Democrat, do you really want to count every vote, and make every vote count? I don't think so.

With 1 million military votes not counted, and up to 3 million more absentee votes not counted, the Democrats will not risk having Hillary's total go from 2 million up to 1 million down, which will probably happen if all votes are counted.

I see it as a huge chance to steal the election. These people are going to find a bunch of votes for Hillary. That's what they do.

Maybe I'm wrong, but they've had plenty of time since the election to alter a million machines or ballots

Actor
11-26-2016, 02:47 AM
I know more people in witness protection ...That would indicate witness protection is not working. Does the F.B.I. know that you know? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does the mafia know that you know? :eek:

EasyGoer89
11-26-2016, 06:08 AM

Trump said before the election to watch for rigging and vote manipulation, stein and other democrat lovers said trump is a fool, nothing is rigged, now, you have stein saying send me money so i can make sure its not rigged you cant make this stuff up!:D

MargieRose
11-26-2016, 09:04 AM
Recount 2016 Scam Exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wScnlBEg27Q

Jess Hawsen Arown
11-26-2016, 09:08 AM
She's just trying to keep from becoming another Clinton murder victim. Hopefully the Clinton crime family will spare her life for costing them the election and the opportunity to get back in the White House to steal the furniture that they missed the first time.

Marshall Bennett
11-26-2016, 11:52 AM
I see it as a huge chance to steal the election. These people are going to find a bunch of votes for Hillary. That's what they do.

Maybe I'm wrong, but they've had plenty of time since the election to alter a million machines or ballots
Hope you're wrong. If not expect some sort of real revolution. And liberals just as soon see one. :)

woodtoo
12-07-2016, 05:20 PM
Hillary loses 32,432 votes in day 5 of Wisconsin recount resulting in a
28,830 vote net increase to Donald Trump.
Winning.

PaceAdvantage
12-07-2016, 05:23 PM
#Winning you mean... :lol:

Hillary Clinton, FTW! :rolleyes:

boxcar
12-07-2016, 05:28 PM
Hillary loses 32,432 votes in day 5 of Wisconsin recount resulting in a
28,830 vote net increase to Donald Trump.
Winning.

Very likely due to vote fraud! Precedents have already been set by the Dems.

http://alexanderhiggins.com/wisconsin-recount-shows-potential-clinton-vote-fraud/

boxcar
12-07-2016, 05:34 PM
Meanwhile in Michigan....the Dems really took to heart their slogan "vote early and often". Huge discrepancies are blamed on decade old scanners -- scanners that coincidentally screwed up in heavy Democrat counties!

http://canadafreepress.com/comments/major-problem-with-detroits-ballots-votes-being-counted-more-than-once

EasyGoer89
12-07-2016, 05:44 PM
I'd love to go over every California vote w fine tooth comb, this way we can get rid of all the fake votes.

boxcar
12-07-2016, 06:11 PM
I'd love to go over every California vote w fine tooth comb, this way we can get rid of all the fake votes.

I have no doubt at all that all the states that have sanctuary cities in them had millions of illegals voting for Hillary.

JustRalph
12-12-2016, 12:05 PM
She has already raised 700k from Dems who think they will get the election overturned. Here we go......

I predict she is fought in court and is ruled as having no standing because she cannot win.

But she needs 2 million. Soro's will come to the rescue......going to put the election into court.

This will look really bad on Dems in the future

PA recount denied

I love it when the Judges agree with me. They must be logging in at night..... :lol:

https://www.apnews.com/322db08ce6eb49fb910d5a84de3cccb8/US-judge-rejects-Green-Party's-Pennsylvania-recount-case

"Most importantly, there is no credible evidence that any 'hack' occurred, and compelling evidence that Pennsylvania's voting system was not in any way compromised," Diamond wrote. He also said the lawsuit suffered from a lack of standing, potentially the lack of federal jurisdiction and an "unexplained, highly prejudicial" wait before filing last week's lawsuit."

woodtoo
12-12-2016, 05:07 PM
Wisconsin recount over, Trump net gain 162 votes, Stein net gain $millions.

chadk66
12-12-2016, 08:06 PM
Those states thank Jill for the bump in their economy