PDA

View Full Version : Donald J. Trump's Things NOT To Do List

Ocala Mike
11-22-2016, 01:54 PM
Trump voters who wanted him to lock Hillary up, build the wall, and ban all Muslim immigration might be getting some early lumps of coal in their Christmas stockings, as it becomes brutally clear that the Donald was mercilessly playing them - none of these things happening.

By the way, "self-dealing" as carried on by his foundation (how ironic) is a euphemism for embezzling.

Updates to this list always welcome as they occur.

LottaKash
11-22-2016, 02:17 PM
Trump voters who wanted him to lock Hillary up, build the wall, and ban all Muslim immigration might be getting some early lumps of coal in their Christmas stockings, as it becomes brutally clear that the Donald was mercilessly playing them - none of these things happening.

By the way, "self-dealing" as carried on by his foundation (how ironic) is a euphemism for embezzling.

None of these things happening, "yet"...

The guy hasn't even taken office "yet", nor is his cabinet in place "yet"...

I will take a more wait and see position, at least until he has the opportunity to do what needs to be really done when the time comes, and he is a position to do anything about anything...

Fager Fan
11-22-2016, 02:29 PM

We'll see what comes of Hillary. Maybe this is a ruse. Give Obama an out in not issuing a sweeping pardon for her before he leaves office. Soothe some dem voters' feathers. And there's still an investigation going on that can give new evidence and charges down the road.

I keep hearing he's still talking about the wall so no idea what you're talking about there. I've no problem with just a partial ban on Muslims.

ReplayRandall
11-22-2016, 02:33 PM

Getting WAY ahead of ourselves there OM.....Relax, enjoy the upcoming list of pardons from Obama....Maybe a surprise or two.

lamboguy
11-22-2016, 02:41 PM
i am laying 3-1 that the wall gets built during his first term.

jk3521
11-22-2016, 03:05 PM
i am laying 3-1 that the wall gets built during his first term.

Maybe begin the wall, but have it finished in his first term ? I don't think so !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3929248/Video-shows-2-000-miles-Mexican-border.html

The second avenue subway was talked about for almost a century, construction started in the 1970's . Work stop, started , stopped, and restarted over the years and now maybe it will be completed by the end of this year.

When the apes take over the world, the ruins of the 1/2 constructed wall will be discovered. :D

Tom
11-22-2016, 04:15 PM
By-pass the unions - hire illegals to build it.
Be done in three months.

reckless
11-22-2016, 04:40 PM
With just a tad under two months before Inauguration Day and the lunatic left wing fringe is already becoming unhinged.

America is already becoming Great Again.

fast4522
11-22-2016, 04:45 PM
Sure Tom, they would not put in more back doors than Microsoft put into Windows. The transition from mean to green is optimistic I know, but mean it has been to the middle class. Time to expect less green from the middle class, that includes not supporting every tom, sick, and harry who sneaks in.

Ocala Mike
11-22-2016, 05:32 PM
Maybe this is a ruse.

Maybe the ruse has already been effected. "The Art of the Deal" carried to its logical conclusion during the campaign, i.e., keep throwing red meat at the base so you don't lose them. Kind of a "bait and switch" game.

EasyGoer89
11-22-2016, 05:48 PM
gotta lay low till Obama is out of power also trump isn't going to be the bad guy here so he's going to let others do his dirty work as far as Hillary the pedo monster goes.

EasyGoer89
11-22-2016, 05:50 PM
We'll see what comes of Hillary. Maybe this is a ruse. Give Obama an out in not issuing a sweeping pardon for her before he leaves office. Soothe some dem voters' feathers. And there's still an investigation going on that can give new evidence and charges down the road.

I keep hearing he's still talking about the wall so no idea what you're talking about there. I've no problem with just a partial ban on Muslims.

Someone said Obama might pardon every single person in the prison system on his last day. Imagine that, I wouldn't put it past him

Ocala Mike
11-22-2016, 05:52 PM
the lunatic left wing fringe is already becoming unhinged.

Yes, that commie pinko news outlet, Breitbart, extremely unhinged over this.

EasyGoer89
11-22-2016, 05:53 PM

The right doesn't get unhinged, just the soft left. Also, why would the winners get unhinged?

ReplayRandall
11-22-2016, 05:58 PM

Check your MEDS......either that or you have a DOSAGE problem..:cool:

OntheRail
11-22-2016, 06:24 PM

Chill Mikey... you might like him after he GETS Sworn In and Gets to WORK!

I bet it's going to be a hoot around your Thanksgiving table.

Turkeys Dry... Damn Trumps Fault.
Stuffing to salty... DTF
Butters bitter.... DTF
Pumpkin pies runny.... DTF

Like I said chill Mikey... you may be surprised. ;)

letswastemoney
11-22-2016, 06:32 PM
I never expected him to lock Hillary up. I just interpreted it as campaign talk.

I interpreted the wall plan as possibly real, but it could also mean he simpy wants to beef up security at the border through other means.

He already walked back the banning Muslim idea months ago, so that's a non-issue.

Trump is far better and safer than Hillary. That's why I supported him.

EasyGoer89
11-22-2016, 07:01 PM
I never expected him to lock Hillary up. I just interpreted it as campaign talk.

I interpreted the wall plan as possibly real, but it could also mean he simpy wants to beef up security at the border through other means.

He already walked back the banning Muslim idea months ago, so that's a non-issue.

Trump is far better and safer than Hillary. That's why I supported him.

She's going away, along with Podesta and a few others, if you read into the 'deep web' people who are smart are talking about the pedo ring she's running, people on the surface, like the CNNs of the world, will never discuss this, you have to know where to look if you want some facts and real information.

Ocala Mike
11-22-2016, 07:18 PM
I bet it's going to be a hoot around your Thanksgiving table.

;)

Going to my daughter's for Thanksgiving; my son-in-law a Trump backer and he works for the local Fox outlet down here. We don't talk politics, only horse racing - he posts on here but not off-topic.

Anyway, first Thanksgiving for me without my late wife of 50 years, so it may not be a hoot but not for politics, I assure you. I'm an elderly white man living in the rural south, so Trump can only hurt me if he messes with Social Security or makes crap I buy more expensive.

Now please excuse me, I have to delve into the "deep web" - LOL.

ReplayRandall
11-22-2016, 07:48 PM

Going to my daughter's for Thanksgiving; my son-in-law a Trump backer and he works for the local Fox outlet down here. We don't talk politics, only horse racing - he posts on here but not off-topic.

Anyway, first Thanksgiving for me without my late wife of 50 years, so it may not be a hoot but not for politics, I assure you. I'm an elderly white man living in the rural south, so Trump can only hurt me if he messes with Social Security or makes crap I buy more expensive.

All joking aside, I'm truly sorry for the loss of your wife of 50 years. She must have been a remarkable woman to have put up with you all those years..;)..May the love of your daughter and son-in-law comfort you in this Holiday season.

Sincerely,
Randall

Ocala Mike
11-22-2016, 07:57 PM
Randall, any woman that puts up with a horseplayer for half a century is a saint! Thanks for giving me a bit of a laugh.

fast4522
11-22-2016, 08:01 PM

No one wants to mess with elderly man any race, the crap you buy is all ready way more expensive. The divide between you and your son-in-law is he may not have been born a democrat. Sometimes what you came up as sticks till death, if it has actually worked out for you or not. Those who have been born a democrat and switched know full well we can not tax our way out of this mess. Anyone who does not see things as they really are have been lost for years. Hillary did not win because too many said "oh hell no" and you know it. Some numbers like 54% of all females alone view Mrs Clinton did in fact break the law and could not vote for her. Another 64 million did not vote at all. If the only thing you could agree with someone here is that democrats are not cut from the same cloth as they were from when you and your dear wife's younger days. I do hope you enjoy your time with loved ones this holiday season.

LottaKash
11-22-2016, 08:15 PM
All joking aside, I'm truly sorry for the loss of your wife of 50 years. She must have been a remarkable woman to have put up with you all those years..;)..May the love of your daughter and son-in-law comfort you in this Holiday season.

Sincerely,
Randall

OM, I echo the same sentiments as RR...God Bless...

Clocker
11-22-2016, 09:05 PM
Donald J. Trump's Things NOT To Do List

There is neither a "Not to do list" nor a promise list. Until Trump takes the oath of office, there is only a "Suggestion List".

Look, anything I say right now, I'm not the president," Trump said. "Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it's a suggestion."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-everything-i-say-suggestion-223157

Tom
11-22-2016, 09:10 PM
that includes not supporting every tom, sick, and harry who sneaks in.

I was born here!
I have papers.

fast4522
11-22-2016, 09:45 PM
I was born here!
I have papers.

We know how you have accumulated nearly 80K posts.

barahona44
11-22-2016, 10:41 PM
I was born here!
I have papers.
Sorry, Tom, we need to see the LONG FORM. :)

JustRalph
11-22-2016, 11:04 PM
She's going away, along with Podesta and a few others, if you read into the 'deep web' people who are smart are talking about the pedo ring she's running, people on the surface, like the CNNs of the world, will never discuss this, you have to know where to look if you want some facts and real information.

This thing is growing some legs. But for the life of me I cannot connect the dots

OntheRail
11-22-2016, 11:17 PM

Mike be thankful for the time you had with your wife... 36 and counting here. Enjoy the time you have with your Family. :ThmbUp:

EasyGoer89
11-22-2016, 11:45 PM
This thing is growing some legs. But for the life of me I cannot connect the dots

It's possible there's info that hasn't been released to the public that will only come out after Obamas pardoning skills have left us. Maybe Comey had the goods and was told just clear her because if we go forward BO will just pardon her and all the rest of them anyway. Would he pardon weiner too? To get back at trump, you betcha.

We might see a much different tune once trump is officially sworn in.

woodtoo
11-23-2016, 12:27 AM
and getting harder.....why

woodtoo
11-23-2016, 12:32 AM
I don't believe your not aware, as I am. not for the feint of heart
ghu

EasyGoer89
11-23-2016, 12:37 AM

Reddit deciding this is 'fake news'. see a few tweets from the top.

https://twitter.com/BrittPettibone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5nABfG2dIk

Ocala Mike
11-30-2016, 11:00 AM
Bump.

Additions -

1. Scratch 5-6% growth and go for 3-4% (per one of his economic czars today).

2. We won't be dismantling Dodd/Frank, only those provisions that limit banks' lending practices. (per ditto).

3. Trade? "We made some dumb deals" (per ditto). Nothing yet about dismantling NAFTA or CAFTA.

Tom
11-30-2016, 11:49 AM
You always keep score before you get to the first tee?

Ocala Mike
11-30-2016, 03:35 PM
Well, as long as your idol keeps tweeting his "accomplishments." He's already been filling in his scorecard with what he thinks are birdies, eagles, and aces.

FORE!

Tom
11-30-2016, 03:48 PM
I bet those 1,000 people not losing their jobs think they are birdies.

EasyGoer89
11-30-2016, 04:19 PM
Well, as long as your idol keeps tweeting his "accomplishments." He's already been filling in his scorecard with what he thinks are birdies, eagles, and aces.

FORE!

It is what it is, carrier made a statement that this actually happened, are you suggesting nothing really happened?

riskman
11-30-2016, 04:56 PM

I have seen this "pedo ring " accusation before. What specifically are you talking about?
What is the "deep web" you are talking about? Do you have links that can be posted?
Guess that I am not informed. Clue me in.

EasyGoer89
11-30-2016, 05:02 PM
I have seen this "pedo ring " accusation before. What specifically are you talking about?
What is the "deep web" you are talking about? Do you have links that can be posted?
Guess that I am not informed. Clue me in.

This lady is one of the top activists trying to figure out more about 'pizzagate' her twitter is filled with information and links to videos and other stuff, you can read it and watch videos and go from there. David Seaman is mentioned in her twitter a lot, he's also an activist, he has videos on youtube with hundreds of thousands of hits overnight, worth watching if you want to get up to speed on things.

Ocala Mike
11-30-2016, 07:11 PM
It is what it is, carrier made a statement that this actually happened, are you suggesting nothing really happened?

What happened is some kind of quid pro quo, the details of which we probably will never know. A short term triumph, but kind of hypocritical to play industrial politics and not let the "free market" play itself out.

riskman
11-30-2016, 07:22 PM

This lady is one of the top activists trying to figure out more about 'pizzagate' her twitter is filled with information and links to videos and other stuff, you can read it and watch videos and go from there. David Seaman is mentioned in her twitter a lot, he's also an activist, he has videos on youtube with hundreds of thousands of hits overnight, worth watching if you want to get up to speed on things.

This appears to be a load of BS. Looks like the unhinged trolls are having a field day on the net. Entertaining to say the least. Got to go, the pizza is ready to be picked up.

EasyGoer89
11-30-2016, 07:33 PM
This appears to be a load of BS. Looks like the unhinged trolls are having a field day on the net. Entertaining to say the least. Got to go, the pizza is ready to be picked up.

Give me some examples, what is 'bs'? What are Brittany or David saying that's factually incorrect? Anyone can say 'its BS' but if you don't provide specific examples, i'm going to have to take what you say with a grain of salt.

Im guessing you believe there's no pedophilia going on in Washington DC and within the political elite community? Instead of making some crack remark about pizza, you could have layed out a case, like an adult might do, as to why this is BS. I'll give you the floor, lay it out, what's 'bs'?

EasyGoer89
11-30-2016, 07:38 PM
What happened is some kind of quid pro quo, the details of which we probably will never know. A short term triumph, but kind of hypocritical to play industrial politics and not let the "free market" play itself out.

So, now you're saying it DID happen? You're confusing me.

As far as the 'free market' what trump did had everything to do with free market, he didn't create or enforce any law that carrier had to abide by, they could have left, nobody was stopping them, on the surface, it seems that they had a few adults in the room and came to some kind of 'compromise', which was good for America and American workers as well as the American economy. Do you have something against a politican trying to fight for american jobs?

Tom
11-30-2016, 10:36 PM
It was not the free market that was sending them to Mexico - it was meddling by the Ass-hats in DC that starved the markets with taxes and regulations.

Whatever Trump did, 1,000 people are pretty happy today.
Let's hope he plays a lot more industrial politics. That is why we freaking voted for him.

MutuelClerk
11-30-2016, 10:59 PM
I live in the Midwest. This is why Trump won so many Midwest states. These 1000 people don't care what he did to save their jobs. Their union didn't save these 1000 jobs. President Obama didn't save these 1000 jobs. Donald Trump and Michael Pence did. It may not have been like Trump campaigned. Saying whenever a company left he'd tax their product 35% when they brought it back here. He isn't President yet. Give him time and hopefully he does exactly what he said. In the meantime 1000 people in Indiana could give a shit. This is one of many reasons union workers, especially in the Midwest feel no loyalty to a Democratic Party who they feel has sold them out.

riskman
11-30-2016, 11:42 PM
Give me some examples, what is 'bs'? What are Brittany or David saying that's factually incorrect? Anyone can say 'its BS' but if you don't provide specific examples, i'm going to have to take what you say with a grain of salt.

Im guessing you believe there's no pedophilia going on in Washington DC and within the political elite community? Instead of making some crack remark about pizza, you could have layed out a case, like an adult might do, as to why this is BS. I'll give you the floor, lay it out, what's 'bs'?

Is there evidence available linking Clinton to a ped ring in a Washington DC pizza parlor? If there is, I did not find it in the material I found to date. To me there is no case at this point.
What I do not need is a lecture from you. You can believe what you want concerning this matter. I choose not to agree with you. Is that OK big boy!

EasyGoer89
12-01-2016, 01:26 AM
Is there evidence available linking Clinton to a ped ring in a Washington DC pizza parlor? If there is, I did not find it in the material I found to date. To me there is no case at this point.
What I do not need is a lecture from you. You can believe what you want concerning this matter. I choose not to agree with you. Is that OK big boy!

I'm not lecturing anyone, you said its ' bs ' and i asked you to provide a few examples of what has been said that's factually incorrect, there's plenty of information on Brittany's twitter feed, she's been talking about this non stop for weeks, there's a ton of retweets and links, if you don't want to really dig deep, just say so, say i don't really have the time to really dig, saying 'its bs' isn't going to cut it with the intellectual community, you're going to have to debunk all the things that are being said, there's a lot being said, if you have the time, you can read thru it and get back to me. I just called you on YOUR 'bs' and like i figured, you have no logic or anything to back it up.

The truth is out there if you feel like looking for it.