PDA

View Full Version : How Jared Kushner Won Trump The White House

PaceAdvantage
11-22-2016, 11:47 AM
Pretty good read on a guy few know much about:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#1fbe399b2f50

As an aside, Kushner (a devout Jew) opines on Steve Bannon:

"Kushner’s support extends to Steve Bannon, Trump’s strategic advisor, who had been accused by his ex-wife of making anti-Semitic comments (he denies it) and whose website, Breitbart, has often published articles that dog-whistle racist, anti-Semitic sentiments. “Do you hold me accountable for every single thing that the Observer’ s ever written, like they came from me?” Kushner says. “All I know about Steve is my experience working with him. He’s an incredible Zionist and loves Israel. He was one of the leaders in the anti-divestiture campaign. And what I’ve seen from working together with him was somebody who did not fit the description that people are pushing on him. I choose to judge him based on my experience and seeing the job he’s done, as opposed to what other people are saying about him.”

Greyfox
11-22-2016, 11:58 AM
Good article.
Whoever brought Kellyanne Conway on board made a brilliant decision.
Her influence on Trump was noticeable from the get go.

davew
11-22-2016, 03:12 PM
Good article.
Whoever brought Kellyanne Conway on board made a brilliant decision.
Her influence on Trump was noticeable from the get go.

She did an excellent job with the television media, while they were mostly laughing at her...

fast4522
11-22-2016, 05:01 PM
Pretty good read on a guy few know much about:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#1fbe399b2f50

As an aside, Kushner (a devout Jew) opines on Steve Bannon:

"Kushner’s support extends to Steve Bannon, Trump’s strategic advisor, who had been accused by his ex-wife of making anti-Semitic comments (he denies it) and whose website, Breitbart, has often published articles that dog-whistle racist, anti-Semitic sentiments. “Do you hold me accountable for every single thing that the Observer’ s ever written, like they came from me?” Kushner says. “All I know about Steve is my experience working with him. He’s an incredible Zionist and loves Israel. He was one of the leaders in the anti-divestiture campaign. And what I’ve seen from working together with him was somebody who did not fit the description that people are pushing on him. I choose to judge him based on my experience and seeing the job he’s done, as opposed to what other people are saying about him.”

There is no doubt that his gut instincts targeting specific locals with television ads was a mastery, and Donald J. Trump instincts about his son in law were spot on.