PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Sessions, nightmare for Dems

JustRalph
11-21-2016, 06:08 AM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-attorney-general-jeff-sessions-is-democrats-nightmare/article/2607849

I hope he prosecutes Rahm And other Mayors

JustRalph
11-21-2016, 06:23 AM
http://cis.org/A-Pen-and-a-Phone-79-immigration-actions-the-next-president-can-take

79 immigration actions

burnsy
11-21-2016, 07:33 AM
He's a dinosaur, ass hat. I see that Trump is surrounding himself with all the professional politicians and the Democrats nominated all of their dinosaur kin back to leadership. Nothing is going to change, these people have been around for decades and not enough people have a problem with it. So much for draining the swamp that is DC. Trump has pissed that away already. These people hardly work, stay around until their death bed and wind up multi millionaires. There's no corruption in this country.... :lol:

Americans really need to wake up, they are pretty gullible to say the least. This will be the same people that have been around forever and both sides do it. The real "brain trusts" out there actually applaud this same old crap as long as their side does it. Does it make sense in the long run for the countries health? Of course not, but why should it, "my guy won."...... :bang: :lol: :confused:

jk3521
11-21-2016, 08:25 AM
He's a dinosaur, ass hat. I see that Trump is surrounding himself with all the professional politicians and the Democrats nominated all of their dinosaur kin back to leadership. Nothing is going to change, these people have been around for decades and not enough people have a problem with it. So much for draining the swamp that is DC. Trump has pissed that away already. These people hardly work, stay around until their death bed and wind up multi millionaires. There's no corruption in this country.... :lol:

Americans really need to wake up , they are pretty gullible to say the least. This will be the same people that have been around forever and both sides do it. The real "brain trusts" out there actually applaud this same old crap as long as their side does it. Does it make sense in the long run for the countries health? Of course not, but why should it, "my guy won."...... :bang: :lol: :confused:

Enuff said. No new blood , all the same tired faces and ideas. I wish he would shock everyone with one genuine new face with bold ideas. Very disappointed in the President-elect so far. I know he hasn't served a day in office yet, but judging by his selections and hints of proposed candidates for his Cabinet, it looks like business as usual for the next 4-8 years. After all those months ranting and raling against the "same people with the same ideas" , he hires them ! We wind up with a new face in the Oval Office, but that's all. Same old, same old !

Tom
11-21-2016, 09:18 AM
With a new team captain.

burnsy
11-21-2016, 09:43 AM
With a new team captain.

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :lol: , you got it!

I almost think the same slime makes a deal with the "newcomer" so they can win. Like I said before, he's a Republican Obama.........Change you can believe in to Make America great again...........but we will use the same old pond scum that's been paling around DC for nearly half a century...... :) You know, the people that brought us what you see today. Its gonna be great, I tell you, everything is going to be GREAT again....... :ThmbDown:

DSB
11-21-2016, 09:56 AM
but we will use the same old pond scum that's been paling around DC for nearly half a century...... :) You know, the people that brought us what you see today.
Well they may be the same old pond scum, but at least they're from the right side of the pond.

If this team can derail the Marxist-globalist movement in this country and get us back to a sovereign constitutional country of laws, that's all I want.

This pond scum is much better than the pond scum in the WH the last 8 years.

That pond scum gave us Obamacare, men in the girls' bathrooms, and two Marxist justices on the supreme court.

I'll take these people anytime over what we might have gotten....

jk3521
11-21-2016, 10:22 AM
They might be "pound scum", but they're our "pound scum". :D

I hope Donald Trump makes the difference !

OntheRail
11-21-2016, 12:11 PM
They might be "pound scum", but they're our "pound scum". :D

I hope Donald Trump makes the difference !
He will and they will or will hear him utter "YOUR FIRED!"

Funny cause if Trump placed no-named no-nothing in key position. The vary same people would be harpin' what the hell is he thinking.

Trump is a LEADER.... the swamp dwellers will move in the direction he pushes.

The most important and lasting appointments will be to the Supreme Court. ;)

Greyfox
11-21-2016, 12:14 PM
Enuff said. No new blood , all the same tired faces and ideas. I wish he would shock everyone with one genuine new face with bold ideas. Very disappointed in the President-elect so far.

Give the man a chance.
Today he is meeting with Tulsi Gabbard who is the Dem Rep from Hawaii.
As co-Chairperson of the DNC Convention she quit the position after several disagreements with Wasserman-Schultz.
Tulsi was also opposed to Hillary Clinton's proposed "No Fly Zone" in Syria and the TPP.
Elected to the Hawaiian Legislature at only 22, she quit to do a Tour of Duty in Iraq.
Tulsi is the brightest of the Democrats and some day may be America's first female prez. Due to her youth she won't be able to run until 2024.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article116162588.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsi_Gabbard

jk3521
11-21-2016, 02:05 PM
Give the man a chance.
As co-Chairperson of the DNC Convention she quit the position after several disagreements with Wasserman-Schultz.
Tulsi was also opposed to Hillary Clinton's proposed "No Fly Zone" in Syria and the TPP.
Elected to the Hawaiian Legislature at only 22, she quit to do a Tour of Duty in Iraq.
Tulsi is the brightest of the Democrats and some day may be America's first female prez. Due to her youth she won't be able to run until 2024.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article116162588.html

Seems like one bright young lady with a mind of her own . Impressive.

FakeNameChanged
11-21-2016, 07:31 PM
Give the man a chance.

She was old enough to run as of April of 2016.

woodtoo
11-21-2016, 07:39 PM
She'll be young enough to win in 2024.

Greyfox
11-21-2016, 07:40 PM

Thank you. :ThmbUp:
My mistake.
For some reason I thought that the President had to be 40.
The age is 35, and she turned that in April.
I don't know what position Trump talked about with Tulsi, but she has a good head on her shoulders and it's nice to see Trump reach across the aisle.

dartman51
11-21-2016, 07:51 PM
If Trump puts her in a position of importance, the left will be screaming "TRAITOR", "SELLOUT". That's what they do. :sleeping:

FakeNameChanged
11-21-2016, 08:06 PM
She'll be young enough to win in 2024.
Ivanka in 2024. Make America Even GREATER!

Tom
11-21-2016, 09:10 PM
The question is, will the democrats be able to put up a candidate to beat her?

I mean, they are no longer a national party, are they?
They were soundly rejected by almost all of the country.... :lol:

rastajenk
11-22-2016, 07:13 AM
They'll always have Chelsea warming up in the bullpen.

maddog42
11-22-2016, 07:36 AM
Jefferson Davis Sessions. That name says it all.

JustRalph
11-22-2016, 08:59 AM
Jefferson Davis Sessions. That name says it all.

Like William Jefferson Clinton?

Go away, you embarrass yourself.

Fager Fan
11-22-2016, 09:20 AM

Americans really need to wake up, they are pretty gullible to say the least. This will be the same people that have been around forever and both sides do it. The real "brain trusts" out there actually applaud this same old crap as long as their side does it. Does it make sense in the long run for the countries health? Of course not, but why should it, "my guy won."...... :bang: :lol: :confused:

I've considered this. I wanted to see a lot of outsider businessmen. But maybe I was wrong, that he needs people to know how to get through the system and have relationships with the politicians. So I'm disappointed at first glance but willing to wait and see if he's hiring the right people.