PDA

View Full Version : The gall of some people !

jk3521
11-19-2016, 07:01 PM
http://abc7ny.com/news/father-of-slain-soldier-says-they-were-booed-on-flight/1616101/

Tom
11-19-2016, 07:31 PM
Scum of the earth.
This is where you you root for other people to step and beat the crap out these morons. Literally crack their skulls. And hope for the worst. some people need to be beaten.

MutuelClerk
11-19-2016, 07:46 PM
If this is true SHAME on those who booed and were disrespectful. It does prove the theory most people suck.

thaskalos
11-19-2016, 07:46 PM
Where was the plane when the booing occurred?

RunForTheRoses
11-19-2016, 07:58 PM
If this is true SHAME on those who booed and were disrespectful. It does prove the theory most people suck.

I agree if true reflects badly on these losers who are being delayed. The Nerve of Some People

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNbftMe_MmA

FantasticDan
11-19-2016, 08:18 PM
Obviously it makes much more sense that whoever booed was doing it in response to the delay announcement, and likely didn't hear or understand the circumstances behind it, if indeed that was even announced..

EasyGoer89
11-19-2016, 08:31 PM
Obviously it makes much more sense that whoever booed was doing it in response to the delay announcement, and likely didn't hear or understand the circumstances behind it, if indeed that was even announced..

This is certainly possible, there is virtually a 0 percent chance that the people booing knew of the exact circumstances of the gold star family and their tragedy, they could have been booing the delay itself, although i don't know the exact circumstances for sure, seems like more about this needs to come out.

Tom
11-19-2016, 08:31 PM
They can get up to speed by reading a newspaper in their hospital rooms.
People need to realize their actions have consequences.
Beat them anyway. :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:

JustRalph
11-19-2016, 08:53 PM

I hope you're right. Exactly what went through my mind........