PDA

View Full Version : Fake News Sites

maddog42
11-19-2016, 12:14 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/17/facebook-fake-news-writer-i-think-donald-trump-is-in-the-white-house-because-of-me/

Seems a few people on this site have been fooled. I know I have.

EasyGoer89
11-19-2016, 01:02 AM
This whole 'fake news' push right now Is for one reason, to make people not know how to differentiate between what's fake and what's true.

the things we know are true are the pizza pedo connection of the clintons and podestas and the veritas videos of the operatives being paid to incite violence at trump rallies.

Obama talking about fake news is also guilty of something bad or else he wouldn't be false flagging this stuff. Keep in mind that there was plenty of fake stories about trump so why would Obama talk about it unless he had something to hide about himself ? He can just say 'it's fake' because the narrative 'Fake news'seed has been planted.

ElKabong
11-19-2016, 01:12 AM
Fake news. Like mitt Romney not paying his taxes? Like you can keep your doctor?

Depends on who is doing the talking and reporting I suppose.

098poi
11-19-2016, 09:20 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/18/tech/how-to-spot-fake-misleading-news-trnd/

I've found that on Facebook Google is my best friend. Aside from current events people periodically post things like, "This month the 6th falls on a Friday and there are 5 Fridays this month and that only happens once every 637 years"! There are a ton of things which on the surface sound like wow, really? There is even a big one where people post this long statement saying I own my photos and this is legal proof that Facebook can not own my media and your friends should copy and paste to protect themselves, blah, blah. If I grab a chunk of the leading text of a post and put it in Google it is usually false and comes from something that predates Facebook, email. Remember before all the current social media email was the "thing" and viral emails spun round the world. Reader beware.

johnhannibalsmith
11-19-2016, 09:28 AM
When the real news tries again someday to get a story right, I'll give a shit about what they consider "fake" news.

Tom
11-19-2016, 10:09 AM
Ask Hillary how having the Fake news on your side worked out for her! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny, the lies told but almost all the lame stream media is what energized the right! :lol:

Now, they are all ling up to put down Trump's cabinet moves.
Like roaches, you spray them in your apartment and they mover to your neighbor's.

Rule of thumb - the days of legitimate TV and print press are OVER.
All that matters to them is their own agenda and $$$.

If you read it in the papers or see on TV, it is most likely a lie.
I no longer turn on ANY TV news. Why waste my time.

If I need to know reality, I go to alt.rightnews.com!

reckless
11-19-2016, 10:28 AM
Obama was in Europe and mentioned the election... Fake News was the culprit he more or less said. Obama also said he did a terrific job in his 8 years as president; also mentioned the robust US economy --the same 'robust' economy that recently averaged < 1 percent annual GDB growth and eight years of near-zero interest rates! :lol: :lol:

No wonder the world looks at Obama as a clown and laughingstock.

Obama, Hillary! and the rest of the common sense deniers could whine and moan all they wish. No one cares because it is the Election of 2016 that exposed to the world who the Fake News Organizations truly are: The New York Times, the Washington Post, the major broadcast and cable networks, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, plus, of course, the 'intellectual center' of the dumb and dumber millennial class: Google, Facebook, and 538.

classhandicapper
11-19-2016, 12:07 PM
When you get caught red handed giving the questions for a debate to one of the presidential candidates like CNN did, you are a fake news site.

When you apologize to the American people for allowing your opinions to color your new coverage like the NY Times did, you are a fake news site.

When Wikileaks exposes your relationship with the DNC and Hillary specifically and you are referred to as "friendlies" in emails, you are a fake news site.

That pretty much covers all of the mainstream news outlets.

What they don't get is that the only reason people look to non mainstream sources is that they KNOW they are getting fake spun news from the major networks, major cable news, major newspapers etc.. So they go searching for other sides of the story. That information then hopefully becomes "part" of their total analysis of what REALLY happened. But we would have no need for these alt right and alt left sites if the large news organizations actually did their job.

classhandicapper
11-19-2016, 01:11 PM
Ron Paul's Real Fake News List

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/revealed-the-real-fake-news-list

boxcar
11-19-2016, 01:14 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/17/facebook-fake-news-writer-i-think-donald-trump-is-in-the-white-house-because-of-me/

Seems a few people on this site have been fooled. I know I have.

Fake News has been around for many decades. You're just discovering this? Haven't you ever read the NY Slimes, the Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, LA Times, Palm Beach Post, Miami Herald, Sun Sentinel, etc., etc., etc., etc.?

EasyGoer89
11-19-2016, 01:37 PM
Tv stations that use the word 'news' in the title of their show never tell you what 'news' means. We just assume it's unfiltered events that are brought to you without bias or interference.

Silly us.

mostpost
11-19-2016, 02:21 PM
Every one of the responses so far proves the point of the original post. Stupid people believe whatever the fake news site tells them to believe. Stupid people never fact check. If Obama told them the sun rises in the east, stupid people would believe it rose in the north.

incoming
11-19-2016, 02:29 PM
Every one of the responses so far proves the point of the original post. Stupid people believe whatever the fake news site tells them to believe. Stupid people never fact check. If Obama told them the sun rises in the east, stupid people would believe it rose in the north.

I don't remember President Obama ever talking about where the sunrise occured, I do remember him saying "I can keep my doctor"] . Did you change your mind?

EasyGoer89
11-19-2016, 02:53 PM
I don't remember President Obama ever talking about where the sunrise occured, I do remember him saying "I can keep my doctor"] . Did you change your mind?

I was gonna say I guess stupid people who heard him say you can keep your doctor just assumed you couldn't?? :D

Saratoga_Mike
11-19-2016, 03:03 PM

Like Judith Miller at the NY Times in 2002/early 2003? Biological weapons. Chemicals weapons. Potential nukes program. All in her reporting. As a reporter at a "non-fake" news source, she helped stoke the flames for a real war...on both sides of the aisle.

I know you reflexively want to go down the "blame Bush" path. Of course he's responsible, but the thread is about "fake" news sources. Could you please name one of these fake news source that helped start a war? Thanks.

Tom
11-19-2016, 03:07 PM
Ron Paul's Real Fake News List

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/revealed-the-real-fake-news-list

Savannah Guthrie a journalist????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the morning, you have a cup of coffee, a bagel and Savannah.
Guess which is the dumbest one of the three?

Saratoga_Mike
11-19-2016, 03:16 PM
Savannah Guthrie a journalist????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the morning, you have a cup of coffee, a bagel and Savannah.
Guess which is the dumbest one of the three?

You may not agree with her, but she isn't dumb, far from it.

Tom
11-19-2016, 03:22 PM
Al Roker is more of a journalist! :lol:

johnhannibalsmith
11-19-2016, 03:26 PM
Holy shit a mostpost-post-election-post!

ElKabong
11-19-2016, 03:37 PM
Holy shit a mostpost-post-election-post!

You knew it had to be him. He's calling everyone stupid :lol:

EasyGoer89
11-23-2016, 08:01 PM
Good article from Mike Cernovich on fake media.
http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/01/13/why-the-war-to-censor-social-media-twitter-facebook-rapefugee/

EasyGoer89
11-25-2016, 03:04 AM
Former huffington post contributor David seaman putting his LIFE in danger just so he can keep pushing 'fake news' about pizza gate? Yeah that makes sense

https://mobile.twitter.com/d_seaman/status/801933486865190912

pandy
11-25-2016, 08:36 AM
I told several people on Facebook about fake news they were posting on both candidates the past few months. One was about Michelle Obama's mother being on the payroll, which is complete nonsense.

Jess Hawsen Arown
11-25-2016, 09:35 AM
You also have to beware of "friends" in Facebook. In the last month I have received messages from friends I know -- but it turned out that their Facebook identities were lifted to search for targets in Facebook world.

chadk66
11-25-2016, 09:51 AM
Every one of the responses so far proves the point of the original post. Stupid people believe whatever the fake news site tells them to believe. Stupid people never fact check. If Obama told them the sun rises in the east, stupid people would believe it rose in the north.you believed all those polls remember:D

chadk66
11-25-2016, 09:52 AM
Holy shit a mostpost-post-election-post!anti-depressants are an amazing thing;)

classhandicapper
11-25-2016, 09:55 AM
The media has no one to blame for this other than themselves.

When you are so obviously in the tank, lying, spinning, biased, and incompetent on so many issues every intelligent person on earth is going to reject you and start looking for a more trustworthy source elsewhere.

The problem is that there are a lot of fake news sources out there and it is causing a problem. The problem is that it's impossible trust the MSM and it's difficult to sort out news and information from alternate sources.

But I've seen lists that have Zerohedge, Wikileaks, Ronpaulinstitute, and Lewrockwell on them. When you have stuff like that on your list of fake news, I trust you even less. Those are sources information and views that simply run against mainstream thinking.

Thank God we had Wikileaks to expose the crooked and subversive DNC and Podesta and their ties to the MSM. If sites like that start getting banned from Facebook, Twitter, Google searches etc.. it's time for boycotts and other action against them because that means we are on the path to everything this country is NOT and millions have died to prevent.

Tom
11-25-2016, 11:10 AM
Wikileaks and their kind are the new media.
The LSM is nothing but marketing venues, revenue streams. Nothing investigative about any of them.

FOX is the best, but if you take away political content, FOX would be a 1 hour weekly show.

maddog42
12-08-2016, 06:32 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/12/07/why-conservatives-might-be-more-likely-to-fall-for-fake-news/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.e4521548458e

classhandicapper
12-08-2016, 07:23 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/12/07/why-conservatives-might-be-more-likely-to-fall-for-fake-news/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.e4521548458e

I'm not going to even bother reading that article because I know the answer to why conservatives fall for fake news.

It's exactly what I've been saying in this thread. When you intuitively know that the msm is in the tank or you know enough about a subject to see the spin, missing pertinent facts, agenda etc...you lose some faith in what the media is telling you. When your worst fears get clearly exposed via wikileaks, there is no longer a doubt. Now you know 100% you can't trust anything that CNN, MSNBC, The NY Times, The Washington Post, Fox etc.. says. It's all spun bullshit with an agenda just like this article.

So you look for alternate sites you can trust more. That means you are going to stumble upon some really fake stuff also.

What I don't understand is why liberals trust fake news sites like CNN, MSNBC, The NY Times, The Washington Post etc... when they've been thoroughly exposed also.

Tom
12-09-2016, 08:06 AM
The WaPo writing about fake news.
How fitting.

boxcar
12-09-2016, 02:01 PM
you believed all those polls remember:D

Would that qualify Mostie for being stupid? :eek:

Tom
12-09-2016, 03:35 PM
The only news proven to not be fake is Wikileaks.

EasyGoer89
12-09-2016, 04:10 PM
The only news proven to not be fake is Wikileaks.

I JUST thought of that a few mins ago myself. Also the deleted e mails are legit news as Hillary didn't dispute it when 'hammered' with that allegation.

Tom
12-10-2016, 09:17 AM
If the Russians did indeed hack those emails and release them to influence the election, I say......GOOD.

Our own media was "bigly" influencing it long before Putin.
Are we better or worse off for knowing the contents of those emails?

Thanks you, Mr. Putin,
You are more of an American than our media knuckleheads.
Ex-especially the garbage at PMSNBC.

maddog42
12-10-2016, 04:43 PM
"A Buzzfeed analysis (https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/partisan-fb-pages-analysis?utm_term=.brvobnlm2#.waAZxlkwp) found that three main conservative Facebook pages were roughly twice as likely as three leading liberal Facebook pages to publish fake or misleading information."

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-10-2016, 05:41 PM
"A Buzzfeed analysis (https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/partisan-fb-pages-analysis?utm_term=.brvobnlm2#.waAZxlkwp) found that three main conservative Facebook pages were roughly twice as likely as three leading liberal Facebook pages to publish fake or misleading information."

Seems like buzzfeed is white powder taken up the nose.

Tom
12-11-2016, 09:47 AM

Are you suggesting that FB is a news source????

davew
12-11-2016, 10:02 AM

reminds me of the climate change scientists' work and their blind followers

Tom
12-11-2016, 10:18 AM
and all of Hillary's followers. :lol:

maddog42
12-11-2016, 10:56 AM
"My sites were picked up by Trump supporters all the time. I think Trump is in the White House because of me. His followers don’t fact-check anything — they’ll post everything, believe anything. His campaign manager posted my story about a protester getting paid $3,500 as fact. Like, I made that up. I posted a fake ad on Craigslist."

I have been fooled by fake news sites. This is from the first link that I posted.
It seems that many of the members of this board have been fooled. This is a problem for the right and left. Some recent studies suggest that more people get their news from Facebook that any other medium.

EasyGoer89
12-11-2016, 01:41 PM
"My sites were picked up by Trump supporters all the time. I think Trump is in the White House because of me. His followers don’t fact-check anything — they’ll post everything, believe anything. His campaign manager posted my story about a protester getting paid $3,500 as fact. Like, I made that up. I posted a fake ad on Craigslist."

I have been fooled by fake news sites. This is from the first link that I posted.
It seems that many of the members of this board have been fooled. This is a problem for the right and left. Some recent studies suggest that more people get their news from Facebook that any other medium.

The best course of action is to use logic. The first piece of logic that must be applied is who and what is the 'pecking order' in what you hear on tv. For example, let's take Megyn Kelly vs Alex jones. One of them has a boss who tells them what to say and the other person IS their own boss, that means, there's no little birdie in the sky telling them what narrative to push, that's pretty important in knowing who to listen to or not.

I watched a YouTube video last night where Owen Shroyer from IW was at a trump rally and was having a heated discussion with trump protesters, the video was just a raw feed, you saw the interaction and I got to thinking to myself that you would never see something like that on CNN. They would never let a 'video speak for itself' what they would do is let you see certain parts of the tape and then one of their 'panel of experts' would 'break down' what you saw and what it meant.

Tom
12-11-2016, 03:27 PM
Some recent studies suggest that more people get their news from Facebook that any other medium.

You can't fix stupid.

woodtoo
12-11-2016, 05:30 PM
I suspect the real reason for the recent attack on so called "fake" news boils down to Podesta and pizzagate, they want to shut down any investigation before it starts. And the "Russia" did it meme is for the same reason.
Isolate attack demean steal the news cycle from the truth.

EasyGoer89
12-11-2016, 06:06 PM
I suspect the real reason for the recent attack on so called "fake" news boils down to Podesta and pizzagate, they want to shut down any investigation before it starts. And the "Russia" did it meme is for the same reason.

Exactly right.

HalvOnHorseracing
12-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Which is to say nobody would have gone after fake news just because fake news is a bad thing. Or because it hurts plenty of innocent people. No, it has to be a conspiracy within a conspiracy within a conspiracy.

I'm guessing that if Putin decided Hillary should be president instead of Trump and pulled the crap he did during the campaign on Trump, PA would have imploded.

NJ Stinks
12-11-2016, 07:28 PM
I'm guessing that if Putin decided Hillary should be president instead of Trump and pulled the crap he did during the campaign on Trump, PA would have imploded.

Dead certain.

fast4522
12-11-2016, 07:36 PM
Dead certain.

Be honest, at this point what does it really matter?

HalvOnHorseracing
12-11-2016, 09:52 PM
Be honest, at this point what does it really matter?
You bet it does. If another country is messing with elections in the US you bet it really matters. If fake news influences people's opinions - and unfortunately too many people are either gullible or angry enough to buy any lie that fits their biases - you bet it really matters. If you think this election ended fake news, you're dreaming. Old saying - what goes around comes around. Sooner or later the fake news will hurt someone you support. We'll see if it doesn't really matter then.

davew
12-11-2016, 10:34 PM
Which is to say nobody would have gone after fake news just because fake news is a bad thing. Or because it hurts plenty of innocent people. No, it has to be a conspiracy within a conspiracy within a conspiracy.

Did you listen to Hillary for the year before the election? Quite a bit of 'fake news' came out of her mouth (but then again she is an Alinsky progressive disciple)

Tom
12-11-2016, 10:35 PM

:lol: You guys are a gas! WE tried to talk about the election being rigged, but Nooooooooooooo, not possible. YOU guys assured us we were nuts, that it was impossible. :lol:

You also assume It was Putin and that he found stuff bad he could have used against Trump. Probably he he did not.

You just can't accept - the BITCH blew it herself. Her big mouth, ugly puss , and inability to work two days in a row, her pathological lying, added to the fact no one liked her..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Messing with elections....you mean shedding light on the truth?" :lol: :lol:

HalvOnHorseracing
12-11-2016, 11:08 PM
Did you listen to Hillary for the year before the election? Quite a bit of 'fake news' came out of her mouth (but then again she is an Alinsky progressive disciple)
You know, I tried hard not to make this a partisan issue. Can you just stop with the Obama/Hillary hate for a moment and focus on the actual problem? Enough already. The curtain fell on Clinton and Obama isn't far behind. Find someone else to hate that still has relevance.

ReplayRandall
12-11-2016, 11:18 PM
You know, I tried hard not to make this a partisan issue. Can you just stop with the Obama/Hillary hate for a moment and focus on the actual problem? Enough already. The curtain fell on Clinton and Obama isn't far behind. Find someone else to hate that still has relevance.

OK.....I suggest we focus on the real problem----->Janet Yellen

We can agree she's a POS, can't we Rich?

HalvOnHorseracing
12-11-2016, 11:25 PM
:lol: You guys are a gas! WE tried to talk about the election being rigged, but Nooooooooooooo, not possible. YOU guys assured us we were nuts, that it was impossible. :lol:

You also assume It was Putin and that he found stuff bad he could have used against Trump. Probably he he did not.

You just can't accept - the BITCH blew it herself. Her big mouth, ugly puss , and inability to work two days in a row, her pathological lying, added to the fact no one liked her..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Messing with elections....you mean shedding light on the truth?" :lol: :lol:
I haven't complained about the election results. Others have, but I haven't. I didn't say Russia cost Hillary the election. I didn't look for an excuse. In fact, I said Trump is getting inaugurated and that's that. But Russia screwing with our elections should get anyone riled up.

The type of rigged election you kept complaining about had nothing to do with Russia. It was more lunatic fringe garbage about stuffing ballot boxes, illegal immigrants voting, and the dead putting in their two cents. And frankly, while the little amount of fraud that occurs is unacceptable, your delusional rants pale in comparison to a foreign government messing with us.

I never said Putin found anything on Trump and didn't use it. I didn't assume anything about Putin's actions. I said if Putin had decided to do a number on Trump instead of Clinton and you got wind of it you'd have gone apoplectic. And on that I'd assign a probability of 100%

if you are saying it was ok for Putin to screw Hillary because you hated her, I'd hardly put you in the category of good American. Learn to read and learn to tell the difference between partisan bullshit and an issue that is a thousand times more dangerous than the smattering of actual fraud that might occur. What a bunch of hypocrites.

HalvOnHorseracing
12-11-2016, 11:27 PM
OK.....I suggest we focus on the real problem----->Janet Yellen

We can agree she's a POS, can't we Rich?
I'm waiting for the first Chairman of the Fed in about 5 presidents that we can agree is not a POS.

Tom
12-12-2016, 07:38 AM
Someone explain to me exactly HOW Russia is supposed to have interfered with the election.

Specifically, what did they do?

davew
12-12-2016, 07:52 AM
Someone explain to me exactly HOW Russia is supposed to have interfered with the election.

Specifically, what did they do?

They stole emails from DNC and key democrats and gave them to wiki-leaks.

AN interesting opinion on fake news -
http://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbasile/2016/12/12/the-real-fake-news-is-the-mainstream-media/#f6ee5a26a5b5

Tom
12-12-2016, 08:07 AM
So, those who are in an uproar about this think the voters would have been better off with less information?

Seems to me the Russians did us a favor.
They only revealed what scumbags the DNC really are.

reckless
12-12-2016, 10:46 AM
As a reminder... again ... if Putin had any interest and desire to fix the outcome of the election, he would have had Hillary win and Trump lose.

Hillary! as Secretary of State and for future considerations, stole commodities such as iron ore from American citizens and taxpayers and sold this treasure to Putin on the cheap for a campaign contribution and donation to the Clinton Foundation!

Hillary! committed treason and comported with an 'enemy', Putin, for this money but we are told Trump is an ally of Putin.

And to think that people on here believe that Trump is illegitimate because Putin wanted him to be president and hacked the election. :lol: :lol:

PaceAdvantage
12-12-2016, 02:21 PM

I'm guessing that if Putin decided Hillary should be president instead of Trump and pulled the crap he did during the campaign on Trump, PA would have imploded.As much as the left has imploded given Clinton's loss?

Very doubtful.

Tom
12-12-2016, 02:29 PM
Perfect example of fake news - Upchuck Todd on TV Sunday.....guy is a dopey as it gets. Clearly a mental disorder of some kind! :lol::lol::lol:

johnhannibalsmith
12-12-2016, 02:32 PM
Suddenly the civilized world is worried about foreign governments possibly interfering in our elections. Well thank God that we've managed to get the influence of all sorts of money out of our elections and campaigns so now we can deal with the travesty that is having Russia allegedly hack the DNC and release emails demonstrating that they're pretty much okay with influencing elections.

classhandicapper
12-12-2016, 02:50 PM
Everyone is forgetting that the reason Russia invaded Crimea was because the west starting interfering in the politics of Ukraine which is right on the border of Russia and critical to their self defense. The west was moving toward bringing Ukraine under the NATO umbrella which would be kind of like Russia putting nukes in Cuba, but somehow we are not interfering. :lol:

Tom
12-12-2016, 03:50 PM
Funny how Trump takes a phone call and some get all hissy about it, but on the other hand, we have these dingbats insulting Russia/Putin by callthem liars and have zero proof to go with it.

But there is no concern about starting something international here.

Face it, the Trump naysayers have little to stand on.
They are clearly biased in their ranting.

reckless
12-12-2016, 06:01 PM
Everyone is forgetting that the reason Russia invaded Crimea was because the west starting interfering in the politics of Ukraine which is right on the border of Russia and critical to their self defense. The west was moving toward bringing Ukraine under the NATO umbrella which would be kind of like Russia putting nukes in Cuba, but somehow we are not interfering. :lol:

And, class'capper, you could also include the impeached Bill Clinton interfering in an Israeli election in 1996 when Ehud Barak ran against and defeated Bibi Netanyahu.

And, of course, there's Barry Obama visiting England this year and scolding the citizens there and threatening them that if they vote to 'leave' the EU, he would place the UK at the end of queue regarding USA-UK trade.

The very same Obama, the world's laughingstock, also sent millions of US dollars plus lawyers and consultants to Israel to interfere in their election this year. Obama directly interfered in the election of a sovereign country when he tried to topple the great world leader Bibi Netanyahu.

reckless
12-12-2016, 06:11 PM
They stole emails from DNC and key democrats and gave them to wiki-leaks.

AN interesting opinion on fake news -
http://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbasile/2016/12/12/the-real-fake-news-is-the-mainstream-media/#f6ee5a26a5b5

Correct me if I am wrong ...

Debbie Wasserman Schultz claims the Democrat National Committee computers were hacked.

The CIA is located about 5 blocks from the DNC. Yet I do not believe the CIA said a word at the time of this incident. Not one memo blaming the Russians from any of those 17 political hacks in the CIA that the lunatic liberal media can't mention enough.

classhandicapper
12-12-2016, 06:51 PM
And, class'capper, you could also include the impeached Bill Clinton interfering in an Israeli election in 1996 when Ehud Barak ran against and defeated Bibi Netanyahu.

And, of course, there's Barry Obama visiting England this year and scolding the citizens there and threatening them that if they vote to 'leave' the EU, he would place the UK at the end of queue regarding USA-UK trade.

The very same Obama, the world's laughingstock, also sent millions of US dollars plus lawyers and consultants to Israel to interfere in their election this year. Obama directly interfered in the election of a sovereign country when he tried to topple the great world leader Bibi Netanyahu.

Great examples.

davew
12-12-2016, 08:03 PM
So, those who are in an uproar about this think the voters would have been better off with less information?

Seems to me the Russians did us a favor.
They only revealed what scumbags the DNC really are.

Information is bad if it shows just how sh@tty something is. Remember when Pelosi said 'we have to pass the bill to find out what is in it' ???

Tom
12-12-2016, 08:55 PM

Debbie Wasserman Schultz claims the Democrat National Committee computers were hacked.

The CIA is located about 5 blocks from the DNC. Yet I do not believe the CIA said a word at the time of this incident. Not one memo blaming the Russians from any of those 17 political hacks in the CIA that the lunatic liberal media can't mention enough.

DWS is a raving lunatic.
She is so dumb, if she went to college, DIRT would still be smarter than her! :lol: :lol: :lol:

davew
12-13-2016, 02:51 AM

That is better than saying one of your own workers stole some of the bad stuff - at least they had him knocked off.

It is not 17 political hacks, it is 17 national security organizations...

burnsy
12-13-2016, 06:28 PM
For there to be "Fake News" there has to be real news....... :)

If you are calling CNN, MSNBC or Fox News real news. Well, there you go....... :bang: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

EasyGoer89
12-13-2016, 09:25 PM
For there to be "Fake News" there has to be real news....... :)

If you are calling CNN, MSNBC or Fox News real news. Well, there you go....... :bang: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Funny tweet about fake news. :D

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/808836015423102977

riskman
12-14-2016, 01:24 AM
What proof does the CIA have that the Russians hacked the DNC and the private e-mail account John Podesta HC campaign manager. Wiki Leaks states that they did not receive the e-mails from the Russians.
DId I miss something or the parties involved just assuming the Russians did the hack or did someone leak this from inside?

davew
12-14-2016, 01:56 AM
What proof does the CIA have that the Russians hacked the DNC and the private e-mail account John Podesta HC campaign manager. Wiki Leaks states that they did not receive the e-mails from the Russians.
DId I miss something or the parties involved just assuming the Russians did the hack or did someone leak this from inside?

It sounds like someone gone from the CIA for over 2 years may have said it. Now the 'proof' is repeating the same lie over and over by he lamestream media enough times that the dimowits feel it is fact.

incoming
12-14-2016, 06:17 AM
It sounds like someone gone from the CIA for over 2 years may have said it. Now the 'proof' is repeating the same lie over and over by he lamestream media enough times that the dimowits feel it is fact.

Isn't this the standard Democrat Party ploy. Then if all else fails they will start changing definitions, like they are trying to do with the electoral college law. They don't have integrity and hypocrisy should be the first rule in their party platform. The donkey is very fitting for their mascot!!! :lol: :lol:

classhandicapper
12-14-2016, 08:53 AM
The democrats and msm are essentially subversive enemies of the state that will say or do anything to advance the left wing socialist globalist anti-God agenda. To be clear, I'm not talking about rank and file democrats that just want a fair shake out of life. Those are great people with whom I may disagree about the best way to achieve the same goals. I am talking about the leadership and msm. I literally consider most of them enemies in the same way I would consider combatants in a military war against a foreign government to be enemies. The only difference is that they aren't using violence yet (beyond staged and paid for riots and cop killings). They are mostly using deception and brain washing via the media and education system. It's a sad state of affairs when virtually every mainstream newspaper and network has to be totally disregarded as a source of unbiased facts.

classhandicapper
12-15-2016, 10:38 AM
David Seaman, who used to write for the Huffington Post, The Street.Com and has other mainstream credentials has had his Wikipedia page deleted. That's most likely because he's investigating the Podesta emails and "someone" apparently does not like what he is reporting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Seaman_(journalist)

woodtoo
12-15-2016, 10:45 AM
David Seaman, who used to write for the Huffington Post, The Street.Com and has other mainstream credentials has had his Wikipedia page deleted. That's most likely because he's investigating the Podesta emails and "someone" apparently does not like what he is reporting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Seaman_(journalist)
He has been deleted lets hope he isn't Arkancided.

classhandicapper
12-15-2016, 10:53 AM
He has been deleted lets hope he isn't Arkancided.

He's either making the biggest career blunder any human being has ever made based on circumstantial evidence or he's one of the bravest national heroes of my lifetime. My fear is that he's right, is a national hero, but will be discredited and destroyed by forces greater than a handful of citizen investigators can deal with. I know one other thing for sure. If I was him I'd be in hiding, living on the road in disguise, and I'd have an exit plan in place to get me out of the US quickly if need be. If they went through the trouble of deleting his wikipedia entry, someone is clearly trying to discredit and silence him.

PaceAdvantage
12-15-2016, 11:53 AM
This is the guy who deleted the page?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Samwalton9

And here is the debate over whether to delete his page or keep it...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/David_Seaman_(journalist)

EasyGoer89
12-15-2016, 01:10 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/David_Seaman_(journalist)

Here's DS talking about Wikipedia.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mqJjWPUvUf0

classhandicapper
12-15-2016, 01:33 PM

The debate is enough for me.

He was notable enough to have the entry to begin with and no one said a word.

He wrote a couple of articles on Hillary's health and lost his job as a contributor to Huffington Post. Both those articles were deleted from HP but the rest of his contributions remained there (at least they were there when I looked at HP to verify what he was saying about his firing was true - and it was).

Now he talks about the Podesta emails and suddenly he's not worthy of an entry at wiki anymore. :lol:

If people want to dispute his interpretations of those emails, I'd love to hear what they have to say. If there are very logical explanations and he's just a paranoid nut job all they have to do is explain them. But they clearly do not want to do that. The msm hasn't even publicly discussed the handful of relevant ones.

I would say you can now safety put wikipedia on the fake news list along with the NY Times, WaPo, BBC, CNN, etc...

EasyGoer89
12-15-2016, 01:48 PM
The debate is enough for me.

He was notable enough to have the entry to begin with and no one said a word.

He wrote a couple of articles on Hillary's health and lost his job as a contributor to Huffington Post. Both those articles were deleted from HP but the rest of his contributions remained there (at least they were there when I looked at HP to verify what he was saying about his firing was true - and it was).

Now he talks about the Podesta emails and suddenly he's not worthy of an entry at wiki anymore. :lol:

If people want to dispute his interpretations of those emails, I'd love to hear what they have to say. If there are very logical explanations and he's just a paranoid nut job all they have to do is explain them. But they clearly do not want to do that. The msm hasn't even publicly discussed the handful of relevant ones. They just want to silence him - first on Twitter, then with a warning on Youtube, and now by discrediting him on wiki.

I would say you can now safety put wikipedia on the fake news list along with the NY Times, WaPo, BBC, CNN, etc...

You can find David Seaman (crazy nut job or American hero) on Gab.

Now fake book is getting involved in sorting 'fake news' by hiring snopes to 'fact check' things LOL I'm sure that will turn out well, no bias there haha.

As far as PG or pedo stuff w clintons and podestas being 'fake news' I don't remember the NYPD coming out and saying 'we have reviewed all of Anthony wieners content, pictures, videos, associations and whatnut and there's zero mention of high priestesses, pizza and anything associated with any harm of underage people, it's a bit weird yes, but nothing illegal has occurred'

I don't remember hearing any of that.

EasyGoer89
12-15-2016, 05:11 PM
Lol at zuckerturd

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/19/zuckerberg-cites-unreliable-liberal-fact-checker-as-objective-news-source/

http://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-will-fact-check-label-fake-news-in-news-feed-2016-12

classhandicapper
12-15-2016, 07:34 PM
Now fake book is getting involved in sorting 'fake news' by hiring snopes to 'fact check' things LOL I'm sure that will turn out well, no bias there haha.

Russia doesn't have to do anything to disrupt the US. The msm is doing a great job all by itself.

Here's a tremendous interview with Julian Assange on the Hannity show about the DNC and Podesta emails. This guy is literally a HERO of freedom and truth in an environment where the US press is borderline subversive and treasonous.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/julian-assange-speaks-to-hannity-says-that-russian-govt-was-not-his-source/

EasyGoer89
12-15-2016, 08:01 PM
Russia doesn't have to do anything to disrupt the US. The msm is doing a great job all by itself.

Here's a tremendous interview with Julian Assange on the Hannity show about the DNC and Podesta emails. This guy is literally a HERO of freedom and truth in an environment where the US press is borderline subversive and treasonous.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/julian-assange-speaks-to-hannity-says-that-russian-govt-was-not-his-source/

The MSM is the biggest terror organization in the world bar none, they are putting so many people in danger, think of all the people who have died over 'fake news' and whatnut, this is why celebs and other losers are in a panic over Trump winning, they're believing all the stuff they're hearing, they still haven't yet figured out its all made up lies and the 'media' is a paid operative from team Hillary, its amazing to me how Trump won this thing with all the bias against him for over a year.

TJDave
12-15-2016, 08:30 PM
The MSM is the biggest terror organization in the world bar none.

Yes. That's what keeps me up nights. :rolleyes:

Tom
12-16-2016, 08:24 AM
Wikileaks is the ONLY reliable news source.

classhandicapper
12-16-2016, 11:21 AM
Wikileaks is the ONLY reliable news source.

Seriously!

Maybe they will eventually make a mistake in their evaluations of leaked documents and publish a bad one. I'm also sure all their enemies will try to discredit them somehow. But I'll take reality over the spin and politics we get from the msm now every day of the week. I think Assange has been heroic so far. It's a shame he's a target of all the corrupt and criminal people in the world he's exposing.

EasyGoer89
12-16-2016, 01:40 PM
Seriously!

Maybe they will eventually make a mistake in their evaluations of leaked documents and publish a bad one. I'm also sure all their enemies will try to discredit them somehow. But I'll take reality over the spin and politics we get from the msm now every day of the week. I think Assange has been heroic so far. It's a shame he's a target of all the corrupt and criminal people in the world he's exposing.

The biggest 'tell' that obozo is a stone criminal is the lack of progress getting Snowden and manning and others pardoned. Mr transparency doesn't seem to transparent when people blow the whistle on illegal activity. Maybe If mr fake birth certificate can be convinced Snowden is Muslim he would have a shot?