PDA

View Full Version : Over/Under on Trump's Tenure

Ocala Mike
11-18-2016, 08:40 PM
I'm going with 18 months. I'm envisioning the establishment Republicans providing him with all the rope he needs/wants with which to hang himself. Probably around mid-2018, he will be impeached, said impeachment carried out by "his own" party. Pence would then be president, what the R's wanted all along. All this "kumbaya" stuff with Ryan, Romney, and Cruz just for show right now.

JustRalph
11-18-2016, 09:34 PM
I'm going with 18 months. I'm envisioning the establishment Republicans providing him with all the rope he needs/wants with which to hang himself. Probably around mid-2018, he will be impeached, said impeachment carried out by "his own" party. Pence would then be president, what the R's wanted all along. All this "kumbaya" stuff with Ryan, Romney, and Cruz just for show right now.

Sounds like you are vocalizing a wish

johnhannibalsmith
11-18-2016, 09:34 PM
For that scenario to work well, they have to conspire to somehow make Trump look like just about the worst president ever in short time without somehow managing to get their own hands dirty in the process while controlling everything so what's left of their party doesn't join the other half of the country that is pissed off and protesting.

I threw in one comma to lessen the blow of that run-on.

davew
11-18-2016, 09:43 PM
I have heard 6 months and he is gone - one way or another

but how? why?

are there enough voters on the electoral college being blackmailed by the Clinton Crime syndicate to keep him from even starting?

fast4522
11-18-2016, 10:00 PM

What is interesting in your post is the very same thing that you missed in the general, Trumps plan includes winning a second term. Lets say the black community get some jobs and is denied 75 to 80% of the drugs volume to sell that is current. A couple of years stepping up to a job because it is the only game in town, democrats losing blacks for years to come. Something much better than Obamacare, no one will trust democrats for years to come. Don't be smug and think someone is going to hang themselves when the plan is really something your not ready for.

RunForTheRoses
11-18-2016, 10:07 PM
Over/Under on Trump's Tenure

More than Hillary's

ElKabong
11-19-2016, 01:19 AM

There's a ten or twelve step process liberals have to go thru before they come out of the darkness that you cupcakes call Electionmageddon. It appears you have at least eight more steps before you can think clearly.

Get some sleep. You're delusional

EasyGoer89
11-19-2016, 01:22 AM

I agree with post 7 of this thread.

Seek professional help.

Ocala Mike
11-19-2016, 09:47 AM
What is interesting in your post is the very same thing that you missed in the general, Trumps plan includes winning a second term. Lets say the black community get some jobs and is denied 75 to 80% of the drugs volume to sell that is current. A couple of years stepping up to a job because it is the only game in town, democrats losing blacks for years to come. Something much better than Obamacare, no one will trust democrats for years to come. Don't be smug and think someone is going to hang themselves when the plan is really something your not ready for.

To quote JustRalph, sounds like you're vocalizing a wish.

As for me, President Pence may be more onerous than President Trump, so Trump's demise not necessarily my wish.

fast4522
11-19-2016, 10:14 AM
To quote JustRalph, sounds like you're vocalizing a wish.

As for me, President Pence may be more onerous than President Trump, so Trump's demise not necessarily my wish.

I really feel it is in everyone's best interest to give people who were born here a leg up, by eradicating this opioid drug scourge. Border control will be very effective, when deportations get into full swing job programs can have a huge effect on the black community. Those deported will be from all over the world and not just points south.

Tom
11-19-2016, 10:19 AM
:8: years.

elysiantraveller
11-19-2016, 10:23 AM
I can totally see him running his mouth on state secrets and getting impeached for it.

Am I rooting for it? Not really. But it would be hilarious.

Tom
11-19-2016, 10:24 AM
Doubling down, huh? :ThmbUp:

woodtoo
11-19-2016, 11:17 AM
Get some sleep. You're delusional[/QUOTE]
Or drugs, while you still can. :rolleyes:

reckless
11-19-2016, 11:18 AM

Tom, I say 16 years -- Trump's 8 plus Mike Pence's 8 years.

lamboguy
11-19-2016, 11:30 AM
Tom, I say 16 years -- Trump's 8 plus Mike Pence's 8 years.great point on Pence, he has to be the very best Vice President selection since Roosevelt chose Truman.

Tom
11-19-2016, 11:46 AM
Tom, I say 16 years -- Trump's 8 plus Mike Pence's 8 years.

Careful, hcap predicted a 100 year reign and look what happened! :lol:

classhandicapper
11-19-2016, 11:58 AM
When liberals finally recover from their total emotional meltdown and get tired of classifying everyone that disagrees with them as racist, anti gay, and whatever nonsense they can come up with, they will probably try to defang Trump in legitimate ways.

tucker6
11-19-2016, 01:12 PM
he meant rain. Global warming and all...

HalvOnHorseracing
11-19-2016, 01:13 PM
If Trump winds up with troubles during his term I expect it will have to do with conflicts of interest with his private businesses. I'm not sure he'll be able to completely divorce himself from the businesses.

OntheRail
11-19-2016, 01:24 PM
President Trump runs The Marathon... Pence picks up the mount and carries the colors over the wire winning the next running. ;)

jk3521
11-19-2016, 01:26 PM
I say he serves one successful term and decides not to seek a second term, yearning to get back to the business world.

JustRalph
11-19-2016, 01:27 PM
If Trump winds up with troubles during his term I expect it will have to do with conflicts of interest with his private businesses. I'm not sure he'll be able to completely divorce himself from the businesses.

If they stick around 8, it seems they all end up with trouble in the last term

mostpost
11-19-2016, 02:37 PM
I have heard 6 months and he is gone - one way or another

but how? why?

are there enough voters on the electoral college being blackmailed by the Clinton Crime syndicate to keep him from even starting?
Clinton Crime Syndicate? You have got to be kidding me. Talk about a tool of the fake news sites. There will be no Electoral College revolt. They will elect the incompetent fool president that the American people told them to elect under the law as it now stands.

mostpost
11-19-2016, 02:44 PM
Jobs for the Black Community? The black community will be lucky if its unemployment rate isn't over 50% by end of Trump's term. And the rest of us won't be that much better off.

This is much worse than even I expected. Jeff Sessions as Attorney General? John Bolton as Secretary of State? Sarah Palin as Airhead in Chief? Sorry, I meant Interior Secretary. Trump's proposed cabinet list is a tribute to incompetence, fanaticism and general malfeasance.

EasyGoer89
11-19-2016, 02:50 PM
Clinton Crime Syndicate? You have got to be kidding me. Talk about a tool of the fake news sites. There will be no Electoral College revolt. They will elect the incompetent fool president that the American people told them to elect under the law as it now stands.

Incompetent fool? You mean as opposed to someone who ISNT incompetent? :confused:

PaceAdvantage
11-19-2016, 02:56 PM
Jobs for the Black Community? The black community will be lucky if its unemployment rate isn't over 50% by end of Trump's term. And the rest of us won't be that much better off.

This is much worse than even I expected. Jeff Sessions as Attorney General? John Bolton as Secretary of State? Sarah Palin as Airhead in Chief? Sorry, I meant Interior Secretary. Trump's proposed cabinet list is a tribute to incompetence, fanaticism and general malfeasance.As Obama once said, elections have consequences. I agree with him 100%, and am thankful for it.

Saratoga_Mike
11-19-2016, 03:07 PM
I could see Trump juicing the economy with big spending and big tax cuts and leaving on top ... early. I think he'll find being a really rich guy in NYC was a lot more fun than being prez.

Saratoga_Mike
11-19-2016, 03:10 PM

You might want to read Podesta and Doug Band's emails on Wikileaks. Are you questioning the authenticity of the emails? Pay for play didn't happen?

Tom
11-19-2016, 03:20 PM
This is much worse than even I expected. Jeff Sessions as Attorney General? John Bolton as Secretary of State? Sarah Palin as Airhead in Chief? Sorry, I meant Interior Secretary. Trump's proposed cabinet list is a tribute to incompetence, fanaticism and general malfeasance.

Love it when a plan comes together!

johnhannibalsmith
11-19-2016, 03:31 PM

Can't say that I disagree. I always figured the worst aspect of a Trump win would be the appointees. He hasn't disappointed so far in finding the 'best, terrific people' by just repaying his surrogates, a pile of yesterday's news Republican icons.

PaceAdvantage
11-19-2016, 03:32 PM
Pretty sure Trump places loyalty high on his list of requirements for potential cabinet picks...slim pickings once you get past the surrogates...then again, there he was shaking hands with Romney this morning...

Tom
11-19-2016, 03:35 PM
Every appointee so far is better the counter-part in the current administration.

Easy to do when the current administration is filled with the dregs of society.
Had Trump made all of his choices from a Federal Prison he would have more men of hone than OBama.

The three Stooges were more qualified than what OBama appointed! :lol:

johnhannibalsmith
11-19-2016, 03:36 PM
Loyalty is fantastic, but it is nowhere near the same as installing the most competent, effective people, which as been something we've heard relentlessly from him and everyone who supported him.

And... he's extra confusing if we're even close to right when it comes to the idea of finding work for ole' Mitt. :lol:

tucker6
11-19-2016, 03:56 PM
Loyalty is fantastic, but it is nowhere near the same as installing the most competent, effective people, which as been something we've heard relentlessly from him and everyone who supported him.

That's your opinion though. The guy who has built a business empire and had the balls to run and win the presidency thinks otherwise on his selections. I like you JHS, but Trump has a better resume of picking people to run his enterprises than you probably do.

garyscpa
11-19-2016, 04:13 PM
That's your opinion though. The guy who has built a business empire and had the balls to run and win the presidency thinks otherwise on his selections. I like you JHS, but Trump has a better resume of picking people to run his enterprises than you probably do.

Blasphemy! :D

johnhannibalsmith
11-19-2016, 04:14 PM
Is it really opinion that making selections based upon loyalty is not the same thing as selecting them based upon merit? If the point is that Trump is being both loyal and he thinks that they are the best or that maybe he isn't even being loyal but just think that they are best - well, okay. Just not entirely sure which part you mean, but I dunno... some of these are the same guys that he said were no effin good in any way a few months ago. I definitely don't think that I will like the way that these likely appointees will shape policy, that is most certainly my opinion. If I didn't think that way, I'd probably have been supporting them for the last few decades in their various positions within the Republican party lockerroom.

johnhannibalsmith
11-19-2016, 04:17 PM
I will say that Rudy was an effective mayor. I didn't like the guy a ton and didn't care much for some of his methods, but he set out to do something pretty significant with parts of the city and did a good job. I don't think that I'd love him in some of the roles that have been floated for him, but I do think that at least in his case he has always been an achiever.

johnhannibalsmith
11-19-2016, 04:21 PM
Blasphemy! :D

Yeah I really meant to come up with a wiseass comment about my vast collection of enterprises, but completely forgot. Even forgot the Rudy part the first time. I can't watch races and think about anything else simultaneously very well anymore. :D

ElKabong
11-19-2016, 04:36 PM

You have no idea how big the smile is on my face right now. Absolutely no idea :) :) :)

Watching you post in an even more sour mode delights me to no end. I do feel sorry for you. A human without a pleasure in life of any kind, Whatsoever :) . Now, you have to deal with trump as a president. And on a daily basis no less. Day after day. After day after day...every single, day. All day long, lol.

Life is beautiful. Oh so VERY beautiful.!! :D

MONEY
11-19-2016, 04:42 PM
I will say that Rudy was an effective mayor. I didn't like the guy a ton and didn't care much for some of his methods, but he set out to do something pretty significant with parts of the city and did a good job. I don't think that I'd love him in some of the roles that have been floated for him, but I do think that at least in his case he has always been an achiever.

This is what I remember most about Giuliani. 1995

Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani yesterday moved to give himself and other city elected officials raises of up to 28 percent, instantly infuriating union leaders whose members -- making an average salary one-third that of the Mayor -- are being asked this month to accept a two-year wage freeze.

http://nyti.ms/2ff7Btm

and 1999

Mayor Giuliani’s salary could soar to $195,000 next month – making him the highest-paid mayor in the country.

A special commission yesterday recommended pay raises of 10 to 28 percent for the mayor and the city’s other top elected officials, starting July 1.

Giuliani’s $165,000 salary is scheduled to jump 18 percent, to $195,000, propelling him past Chicago Mayor Richard Daley, who, at $192,100, now leads the nation’s mayors.

http://nyp.st/2fsjObM

I think that I got about a total of 4% under Giuliani & wage freezes for at least 4 years.

ElKabong
11-19-2016, 04:43 PM

Jeff Sessions loosens the tops of salt and pepper shakers in restaurants he visits.
John Bolton doesn't turn off his cell phone in movie theaters
Sarah Palin took one look at you and questioned the need to give money to the 'Save The Whales' fund drive.

jk3521
11-19-2016, 05:00 PM
Sarah Palin took one look at you and questioned the need to give money to the 'Save The Whales' fund drive.

That's cold !

johnhannibalsmith
11-19-2016, 05:02 PM
I think that I got about a total of 4% under Giuliani & wage freezes for at least 4 years.

Yeah, I wasn't a huge fan in general. Trying to not be a total downer on most of those guys and I'd have to say faults and all he was probably on balance the best mayor of the last bunch. I did not much care for the way that they (Bratton mainly, I suppose) decided to 'clean up' by cracking down on everything at the time, but ultimately they left the place looking a whole lot nicer and friendlier for tourists and visitors in particular. As a US Attorney he has a solid legend of accomplishment. I just overall can't knock him in the context of being effective and being competent in pursuit of a goal. He's put together a pretty good running line there.

chadk66
11-19-2016, 06:47 PM
Trump isn't going anywhere. We couldn't even get rid of Obama.

Tom
11-19-2016, 06:57 PM
Giuliani’s $165,000 salary is scheduled to jump 18 percent, to $195,000, propelling him past Chicago Mayor Richard Daley, who, at $192,100, now leads the nation’s mayors.

He deserved it.
What mayor accomplished more?

jk3521
11-19-2016, 06:58 PM
It's stupid to even bring up the subject. He hasn't even taken the oath of office! :faint:

reckless
11-19-2016, 11:10 PM

To hcap or to the prediction? :lol:

NJ Stinks
11-19-2016, 11:57 PM
Trump's proposed cabinet list is a tribute to incompetence, fanaticism and general malfeasance.

Trump is a perpetual act. Maybe he's hoping to hire to fire. :jump:

ReplayRandall
11-20-2016, 12:05 AM
Trump is a perpetual act. Maybe he's hoping to hire to fire. :jump:

Trump had Mittens Romney stop by today to kiss his POTUS-elect ring for over an hour. For his act of humbling himself, Romney will be assigned as Ambassador to Iran...:kiss:

EasyGoer89
11-20-2016, 01:26 AM
How about an over and under on when historians start mentioning him as one of our best presidents in history? Will it be a year or less? Can he cement himself as top 5 ever by the end of 2017?

Im thinking there's a good chance. :ThmbUp:

reckless
11-21-2016, 03:51 PM
How about an over and under on when historians start mentioning him as one of our best presidents in history? Will it be a year or less? Can he cement himself as top 5 ever by the end of 2017?

Im thinking there's a good chance. :ThmbUp:

Easy Goer... I think it might be a wee bit tough for Trump to crack the Top Five... considering they are Lincoln, Washington, Reagan, FDR and Coolidge....

But, he will prove to be an outstanding president, IMO, especially since the media thinks so little of the guy. And as we all know, the media never, ever gets anything right.

The guy's a winner and smarter than hell. Plus, the country is in dire straits right now and in need for such a guy as Trump. The stars are aligned for greatness, even if the left wing smarty pants on OT-General think differently. :)

I'll take anything from 6-10 in the presidential Top 10 for Trump, Easy Goer.

Ocala Mike
05-17-2017, 10:23 AM
I can totally see him running his mouth on state secrets and getting impeached for it.

Am I rooting for it? Not really. But it would be hilarious.

Had to bump this thread, fellas. Talk about prescience!

Also, thinking I should have taken "the under."

davew
05-17-2017, 11:19 AM

Under what? many dimocrats were figuring 2 months

OntheRail
05-17-2017, 11:28 AM

Keep on patting your own back... you'll need a sholder replacement before Trump is. The lame street media and looney left are the new Don Quixotes. Dopes are all smoke... or maybe they're all smoking dope.

Either way they have a bad case of TDS. Guess that should be... PTDS!

PaceAdvantage
05-17-2017, 11:47 AM

Also, thinking I should have taken "the under."The scary thing is that you actually believe what you're saying.

barahona44
05-17-2017, 11:55 AM
Depends on the economy.If it's going great guns, Trump gets re-elected.If it's sputtering and the Democrats have a better candidate than Hillary Clinton (i.e. pick a name out of the phone book), Trump is a one termer.
The good thing for Trump is that all this controversy is happening in the early part of his term.Americans have short memories so if he can wade through it, he could win in 2020.
I'm still taking the one term. I'm not a doomsdayer on the economy but it's fragile and a lot of the low hanging fruit has been picked.

Clocker
05-17-2017, 03:07 PM
Online betting markets are increasingly seeing action on bets predicting U.S. President Donald Trump's impeachment in the wake of controversies surrounding the dismissal of FBI Director James Comey.http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-odds-idUSKCN18D2E5

Ocala Mike
05-17-2017, 04:35 PM
I had 18 months to start the thread off. Like I say, I should have taken the under and, yes, I do believe this.

As soon as the R's realize the impact his reign of terror/incompetence/buffoonery will have on their 2018 prospects, they will nail him to the cross with no qualms. All hail President Pence!

Clocker
05-17-2017, 05:07 PM
As soon as the R's realize the impact his reign of terror/incompetence/buffoonery will have on their 2018 prospects, they will nail him to the cross with no qualms. All hail President Pence!

He hasn't done anything impeachable yet. Sharing info with the Russians may have been dumb, but not a crime. Comey's memo is his version of what he and Trump talked about when alone in the Oval Office. And Trump expressed a hope, not an order. Since Trump is the chief executive and Comey works in the executive branch, Trump could say he was just giving Comey a suggestion.

The only other possibility so far is Section 4 of the 25th Amendment:

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.What are the odds on that happening?

Jess Hawsen Arown
05-17-2017, 10:17 PM

Especially with the addition of Michael Moore's next farenheightsof ignorance movie.

The first one came out just before the GWB re-election. How'd that work out?

Tom
05-17-2017, 10:34 PM
What is the over/under on when or if they EVER find any crimes were committed by anyone not a democrat???

Such total nonsense.
COMEY even outlined a slew of charges that should put the Clinton bitch in prison. and the left just bought the BS about no intent.

You guys are so funny - and so stupid.

Hank
05-17-2017, 11:09 PM
What is the over/under on when or if they EVER find any crimes were committed by anyone not a democrat???

Such total nonsense.
COMEY even outlined a slew of charges that should put the Clinton bitch in prison. and the left just bought the BS about no intent.

You guys are so funny - and so stupid.

You can say that again.:lol:

rastajenk
05-18-2017, 07:18 AM
As soon as the R's realize the impact his reign of terror/incompetence/buffoonery will have on their 2018 prospects, they will nail him to the cross with no qualms. All hail President Pence!You really think there's a single Republican congressperson whose thought process includes the taking down of a president fairly elected as a change agent as a winnable strategy? That maybe the people of a particular district aren't so much interested in change that quickly after all, and tapping into that sentiment is the wise choice?

Almost all the R's that were involved in the impeachment process for Clinton lost their next elections. To go against your party would be political suicide on a grander scale.

Clocker
05-18-2017, 11:04 AM
A former top official in the DOJ under Obama says he thinks Comey was building a legal case to take down Trump long before he got fired. He predicted something like the Comey memo 5 days before it went public.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/17/the-guy-who-predicted-comeys-memos-thinks-comey-may-be-trying-to-take-down-president-trump/?utm_term=.9ceb5113b1be (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/17/the-guy-who-predicted-comeys-memos-thinks-comey-may-be-trying-to-take-down-president-trump/?utm_term=.9ceb5113b1be)

Jess Hawsen Arown
05-18-2017, 11:58 AM
A former top official in the DOJ under Obama says he thinks Comey was building a legal case to take down Trump long before he got fired. He predicted something like the Comey memo 5 days before it went public.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/17/the-guy-who-predicted-comeys-memos-thinks-comey-may-be-trying-to-take-down-president-trump/?utm_term=.9ceb5113b1be (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/17/the-guy-who-predicted-comeys-memos-thinks-comey-may-be-trying-to-take-down-president-trump/?utm_term=.9ceb5113b1be)

How about, every American who saw Comey let Hillary off the hook with such damning evidence against her FULLY EXPECTED Comey to go.

Lock her up!
Lock her up!
Lock her up!

maddog42
05-18-2017, 05:11 PM
How about, every American who saw Comey let Hillary off the hook with such damning evidence against her FULLY EXPECTED Comey to go.

Lock her up!
Lock her up!
Lock her up!

One of the people who chanted Lock Her Up (Flynn) is either going to be locked up or make a deal to prevent it.

reckless
05-18-2017, 05:27 PM
One of the people who chanted Lock Her Up (Flynn) is either going to be locked up or make a deal to prevent it.

If jail time is in General Flynn 's future, there should also be a cell waiting for Barry Obama, too, who gave Flynn his high level security clearance AND set up the exact meeting with the 'Russians' that the anti-Americans want to bury Flynn on.

_______
05-18-2017, 07:25 PM
He hasn't done anything impeachable yet. Sharing info with the Russians may have been dumb, but not a crime. Comey's memo is his version of what he and Trump talked about when alone in the Oval Office. And Trump expressed a hope, not an order. Since Trump is the chief executive and Comey works in the executive branch, Trump could say he was just giving Comey a suggestion.

The only other possibility so far is Section 4 of the 25th Amendment:

What are the odds on that happening?

Sharp post.

Given that only the only by stretching the truth in a Trump-like manner could you make a case that an impeachable offense has occurred, this would be the more likely out for those concerned about a President who blathers state secrets to foreign emissaries as a form of boasting.

I'm sure his synchophants would cry coup d'etat if it came to that but if his inability to control himself continues to degrade national security, who knows?

Clocker
05-18-2017, 07:45 PM
Given that only the only by stretching the truth in a Trump-like manner could you make a case that an impeachable offense has occurred, this would be the more likely out for those concerned about a President who blathers state secrets to foreign emissaries as a form of boasting.

In all the uproar about this, one little comment has gone mostly unnoticed. National security adviser McMaster said that Trump was briefed on the intelligence he shared with the Russians, but Trump was not told the source or method of the intelligence.

Perhaps his top security people are quietly keeping him on a need to know basis to protect him from himself?

woodtoo
05-18-2017, 08:37 PM
His security people protect him and keep him from harms way. he gets in intelligence briefings daily. Half the country loves him.

_______
05-18-2017, 08:42 PM
In all the uproar about this, one little comment has gone mostly unnoticed. National security adviser McMaster said that Trump was briefed on the intelligence he shared with the Russians, but Trump was not told the source or method of the intelligence.

Perhaps his top security people are quietly keeping him on a need to know basis to protect him from himself?

If that was the intent, it didn't work. The Russians aren't stupid. They can connect dots. And their allies are Iran who will no doubt receive what the Russians deem in their own interest.

Whether the intel came from Israel as is being reported or Saudi Arabia (far more likely to have penetrated an Al Queda cell), it's disaterous for our security to have an insecure idiot passing along intelligence from an ally to someone who holds hands with a hostile state to either one.

At a minimum, that channel shuts down. At worst, brave people die and then the channel shuts down.

Aides in the White House leaked this. And it's worse than is being reported.

woodtoo
05-18-2017, 08:47 PM
impeach the leakers

woodtoo
05-18-2017, 08:48 PM
is this worse than Benghazi

_______
05-18-2017, 08:51 PM
impeach the leakers

http://theresurgent.com/i-know-one-of-the-sources/

tucker6
05-18-2017, 09:03 PM
The answer to this thread is 1/20/2024 at high noon. Crazy? Maybe, but we've already seen crazy, so...

Some people always find themselves sunny side up. Trump is one of them, so I won't put anything past him.

Ocala Mike
05-18-2017, 09:36 PM
There is another distinct possibility, one that seems more and more likely every day, and that is that he will resign either because the noose is tightening or he just wants his old life back.

Ocala Mike
05-18-2017, 09:38 PM
The answer to this thread is 1/20/2025 at high noon.

FTFY - knew what you meant.

tucker6
05-19-2017, 08:18 AM
FTFY - knew what you meant.

oops. :bang:

Tom
05-19-2017, 10:10 AM
There is another distinct possibility, one that seems more and more likely every day, and that is that he will resign either because the noose is tightening or he just wants his old life back.

Or he decides it is high time to declare war on the democrats and take prisoners. He will have an amazingly large number of supporters.

davew
05-20-2017, 12:25 AM

Don't forget the other, which I was reminded of when watching Melania Trump walking with her husband. She reminded me of Jackie Kennedy.

MargieRose
05-20-2017, 12:50 AM
Don't forget the other, which I was reminded of when watching Melania Trump walking with her husband. She reminded me of Jackie Kennedy.
Just let it happen...:rip: libs...every last one of you!!

fast4522
05-20-2017, 01:12 AM

He does not quit, he has never had anyone who could fire him. In the end he will mark being President as the greatest thing that he has ever done. You do not see it, but systematically he will undo much of what your side has called progress and advance the agenda of the right. I know it is hard for you to take, but that is just how it is. Good luck with the Preakness Stakes Tomorrow.

FantasticDan
12-05-2019, 10:04 AM
BUMP

I had 18 months to start the thread off. Like I say, I should have taken the under and, yes, I do believe this.

You were right about their 2018 prospects.. not so much on how they would react. Who could have expected they would lose all backbone in deference to DEAR LEADER...

barahona44
12-05-2019, 10:59 AM

Some people always find themselves sunny side up.

That's how the Ski Patrol found Sonny Bono.

Ocala Mike
12-05-2019, 01:15 PM
BUMP

You were right about their 2018 prospects.. not so much on how they would react. Who could have expected they would lose all backbone in deference to DEAR LEADER...

And the ones with any backbone at all are resigning - just lost another R from the House today.

Tom
12-05-2019, 04:14 PM
Trump will leave office on his own, in January 2025.

I think many are leaving the House because the SMELL of the democrats has become too strong.

No one wants to serve with the filthy maggots.

OntheRail
12-05-2019, 10:09 PM
That's how the Ski Patrol found Sonny Bono.

That's what happens when you can see the trees thru the forest