PDA

View Full Version : Trump would have won the popular vote...

Jess Hawsen Arown
11-17-2016, 06:35 PM
...if he campaigned in blue states. But those aren't the rules and he wiped the floor with the Queen of the Damned by having the stamina to speak in more than twice the number of events.

More bad news for the limp dick Dems. The overwhelming support they got from the 2 million plus federal employees and their families voting to protect their jobs, moves in to the GOP column in 2016 when the employees will vote GOP to protect their jobs.

So how is the Democratic Senate and Congress doing? They must have won at least one of those houses, right?

YOU'RE KIDDING!! :eek:

Tom
11-17-2016, 08:47 PM
The Democrat party, 11/8/16, 9:03 pm.

Tom
11-17-2016, 08:54 PM
Faster than a falling Hillary.
More powerful than a biased press.
Able to leap tall tales in a single tweet.

Look!
Up in the Tower!
It's a bird, It's a plane.....

It's....TRUMP~!

EasyGoer89
11-27-2016, 05:39 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/boom-donald-trump-won-popular-vote-subtract-illegal-voters/

Marshall Bennett
11-28-2016, 05:04 AM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/boom-donald-trump-won-popular-vote-subtract-illegal-voters/
Absolutely true, but painstaking and expensive to ever prove. Thankfully this trend has been derailed at least for 4-8 years depending on how Trump fairs with illegal immigration.

EasyGoer89
12-25-2016, 08:20 AM
More on popular vote

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-24/would-hillary-really-have-won-if-election-was-based-popular-vote

Inner Dirt
12-25-2016, 12:17 PM

Absolutely true, but painstaking and expensive to ever prove. Thankfully this trend has been derailed at least for 4-8 years depending on how Trump fairs with illegal immigration.

I doubt it would be that hard to prove in a state like California where it is incredibly easy to register by mail and you can vote without I.D. lower level California state workers are the laziest and most incompetent in the land. I could probably register my cat to vote there and then vote on her behalf by absentee ballot.

rsetup
12-25-2016, 12:31 PM
More bad news for the limp dick Dems.

Wouldn't the typically FAT REPUBLICANS be more prone to this? :lol::lol:

davew
12-25-2016, 12:55 PM
I doubt it would be that hard to prove in a state like California where it is incredibly easy to register by mail and you can vote without I.D. lower level California state workers are the laziest and most incompetent in the land. I could probably register my cat to vote there and then vote on her behalf by absentee ballot.

Why would your cat want to vote?

If California already seceded than Hilary could be president there and her 4 million margin would have made Trump winner in the USA.

shots
12-25-2016, 06:08 PM
Registering to vote also registers you (or cat, ha ha) to serve jury duty in Ca.

Inner Dirt
12-25-2016, 09:06 PM
Registering to vote also registers you (or cat, ha ha) to serve jury duty in Ca.

Screw that piece of crap state. They don't allow the reasons to be excused from jury duty they used to. A local judge when I lived in Riverside California threatened to send marshals out for people who no showed for jury duty. When they started disallowing the economic hardship excuse for the self employed I just started throwing the jury notices in the trash. I might have a warrant for my arrest in that state.:lol:

mostpost
12-25-2016, 09:22 PM
...if he campaigned in blue states. But those aren't the rules and he wiped the floor with the Queen of the Damned by having the stamina to speak in more than twice the number of events.

More bad news for the limp dick Dems. The overwhelming support they got from the 2 million plus federal employees and their families voting to protect their jobs, moves in to the GOP column in 2016 when the employees will vote GOP to protect their jobs.

So how is the Democratic Senate and Congress doing? They must have won at least one of those houses, right?

YOU'RE KIDDING!! :eek:
Or maybe Hillary would hve won the electoral votes if she had campaigned more in the blue states.

Clocker
12-25-2016, 09:36 PM
Or maybe Hillary would hve won the electoral votes if she had campaigned more in the blue states.

No, Hillary might have won the electoral vote if she had campaigned in the swing states (MI, PA, WI, etc.), and if she had not taken them for granted, and if she had convinced voters that she understood the issues and had a purpose and a plan.

Even Joe Biden figured that one out.

Hillary Clinton felt compelled to run for president despite lacking a clear campaign vision, Vice President Joe Biden argued in an interview published Thursday.

"I don't think she ever really figured it out," Biden told the Los Angeles Times' Mike Memoli. "And by the way, I think it was really hard for her to decide to run."

Biden said Clinton likely felt obliged to run for president and that the historic nature of her bid weighed on her decision-making.

"She thought she had no choice but to run. That, as the first woman who had an opportunity to win the presidency, I think it was a real burden on her," Biden said.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/22/politics/joe-biden-hillary-clinton-2016-election/index.html (http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/22/politics/joe-biden-hillary-clinton-2016-election/index.html)

davew
12-25-2016, 11:11 PM

Maybe, if she wasn't so busy celebrating her assumed win. Funny how that electoral college thing worked out, with voters deciding not to vote for her.

letswastemoney
12-26-2016, 12:38 AM
Hillary ran one of the most arrogant, overconfident campaigns I've ever seen. I don't like her, but maybe if she didn't play "run out the clock" and actually campaigned more often, she might have won.

EasyGoer89
12-26-2016, 12:44 AM
Hillary ran one of the most arrogant, overconfident campaigns I've ever seen. I don't like her, but maybe if she didn't play "run out the clock" and actually campaigned more often, she might have won.

She ran out the clock because she didn't want people asking her tough questions. She also had the media working 24/7 they were doing her dirty work.

She was banking on people being stupid. A few days before the election I asked a young millennial woman why she won't vote for trump and her answer was shocking, out of all the things she could have said, including that Hillary is an incredible candidate her answer was that she didn't like trump because he has a big ego.

She wasn't kidding either.

classhandicapper
12-26-2016, 09:36 AM
She also didn't have anywhere near the same energy level as Trump. Whether the media admits to it or not she is not 100%.

Tom
12-26-2016, 10:12 AM

Or maybe pigs would have flown.
Still, that doesn't explain the massive losses in the Houses, Senate and Governorships.

Rejection of the liberal policies would, though.

You guys aren't really a national party anymore. :lol:

davew
12-26-2016, 01:48 PM

She has a disdain and true hatred of little people who can not give her $100K+..

Ocala Mike
12-26-2016, 02:34 PM
You guys aren't really a national party anymore. :lol:

There is much work to do, for sure, but I remind you that this was said in 2008, also, and then 2010 happened. Dems have to get their act together to recapture Obama voters/progressives that they have been losing in droves. If the R's don't deliver, all bets are off.

mostpost
12-26-2016, 03:39 PM
No, Hillary might have won the electoral vote if she had campaigned in the swing states (MI, PA, WI, etc.), and if she had not taken them for granted, and if she had convinced voters that she understood the issues and had a purpose and a plan.

Even Joe Biden figured that one out.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/22/politics/joe-biden-hillary-clinton-2016-election/index.html (http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/22/politics/joe-biden-hillary-clinton-2016-election/index.html)
You are right that Hillary did not campaign enough in those states particularly Michigan. You are wrong that they are swing states. Michigan and Pennsylvania had voted Democratic in the Presidential election six consecutive times prior to this year while Wisconsin did so seven times in a row.

Your statement that Clinton did not understand the issues and had no plan is nonsense.

mostpost
12-26-2016, 03:41 PM
She ran out the clock because she didn't want people asking her tough questions. She also had the media working 24/7 they were doing her dirty work.

She was banking on people being stupid. A few days before the election I asked a young millennial woman why she won't vote for trump and her answer was shocking, out of all the things she could have said, including that Hillary is an incredible candidate her answer was that she didn't like trump because he has a big ego.

She wasn't kidding either.
Wait! Trump doesn't have a big ego? Are you nuts?

chrisl
12-26-2016, 03:49 PM
OMG Mostie....Please stop, for your own good man. your last post (really all) are dumb and dumber. You are your worst enemy. Duh!

Tom
12-26-2016, 03:54 PM

Of course he does.
But unlike Hillary, he is not revolting to most people.

OntheRail
12-26-2016, 04:01 PM
Lets see... Big Ego vs. Crooked Lying Conniving Hillary Clinton.

Liberals... blind in one eye can't see out the other.

woodtoo
12-26-2016, 04:13 PM
Lets see... Big Ego vs. Crooked Lying Conniving Hillary Clinton.

Liberals... blind in one eye can't see out the other.
The great Keith Ellison will get them back on track. :lol:

reckless
12-27-2016, 12:05 AM
Of course he does.
But unlike Hillary, he is not revolting to most people.

Trump's ego is based on 40+ years of success in the toughest industry in the toughest state in the country.

Hillary! has been a serial and chronic failure her entire life.

Being married to a governor and future president isn't saying much. And getting elected to the Senate in a state where there are 5+ more Democrats for every Republican, isn't much to scream home about either. She'd have been toast in that race too if Rudy didn't drop out unexpectedly due to a health scare.

Finally, Trump showed the entire country how capable and likable he is and Hillary! showed the country how despicable and loathsome she is.

reckless
12-27-2016, 12:13 AM
More on popular vote

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-24/would-hillary-really-have-won-if-election-was-based-popular-vote

The last line in this column was Nate Silver blew this election from start to finish.

There was at least one person on this web site who knew how out of touch and totally wrong the often incorrect Nate Silver is, months prior to the election. :lol:

Clocker
12-27-2016, 12:26 AM
You are right that Hillary did not campaign enough in those states particularly Michigan. You are wrong that they are swing states. Michigan and Pennsylvania had voted Democratic in the Presidential election six consecutive times prior to this year while Wisconsin did so seven times in a row.

Your statement that Clinton did not understand the issues and had no plan is nonsense.

Those were clearly swing states this year, up for grabs. Being a swing state isn't engraved in stone by history. It means the state can swing either way this year.

I saw no clear plan and neither Hillary nor you have shown me one. She, or her campaign, did not understand the issues. Bill Clinton told them they needed to focus on the working class, and they ignored him.

Hillary was running as a woman and as the heir to the Obama legacy. That's all she had, and she thought that was enough.

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-27-2016, 10:00 AM
Obama is the ONLY two-term President in American history who received LESS popular votes winning his second term than the first.

That, plus the disembowelment of the Democrats in Congress proves he never would have won a third term.

Many Trump voters did so more as an anti-Obama vote.

Tom
12-27-2016, 10:07 AM
No two-term president has lost as many seats as Obama has.

As Mr Rogers would say, "Can you spell rejected?"