PDA

View Full Version : Sandy Berger in deep doo-doo

ponyplayer
07-20-2004, 02:42 PM
This should get good.

[http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=5717163]

I know innocent until proven guilty...but this guy is no novice, he knew exactly what he was doing.

ponyplayer
07-20-2004, 07:24 PM
It's been reported on the tube that Kerry has now dropped Sandy Berger. So much for loyalty, let's see, has Kerry ever done this before?

Tom
07-20-2004, 10:55 PM
So Tom Dashole today addresses this by saying the timing is suspicious! Totally ignoring the act itself! Typical liberal ignorance.
If this were Condy Rice, they would be puttin gon thier whire sheets and making nooses-with the POS Senator Byrd leading the charge.
This Kerry-dirty-tricks guy is sticking classified documents into his clothes and stealing them - this is illeagal and he needs to be arrested and tried. Looks like Kerry might be taking a page from Nixobn's Watergate caper and updating it.

As a citizen, I want to know what this guy stuck in his pants and when he stuck it there. :D

PaceAdvantage
07-21-2004, 12:37 AM
Another reason Sec is taking time off from posting in Off Topic? Man, the news has not been good lately for his side.

Mike at A+
07-21-2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Tom
So Tom Dashole today addresses this by saying the timing is suspicious! Totally ignoring the act itself! Typical liberal ignorance.
If this were Condy Rice, they would be puttin gon thier whire sheets and making nooses-with the POS Senator Byrd leading the charge.
This Kerry-dirty-tricks guy is sticking classified documents into his clothes and stealing them - this is illeagal and he needs to be arrested and tried. Looks like Kerry might be taking a page from Nixobn's Watergate caper and updating it.

As a citizen, I want to know what this guy stuck in his pants and when he stuck it there. :D

The "timing" was also "suspicious" when the Clinton's left the White House with much of the silverware and all the W's lifted off many of the computer keyboards. Were all these incidents just another example of their "entitlement programs" or perhaps just a few cases of kleptomania? I did it "because I could".

ponyplayer
07-21-2004, 08:26 AM
Whatever the missing documents contained can only be speculation now; however, Berger and the team he played for were a bunch of sleazy bastards. I can only speculate that it was information damning to them. :mad:

superfecta
07-21-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by ponyplayer
It's been reported on the tube that Kerry has now dropped Sandy Berger. So much for loyalty, let's see, has Kerry ever done this before? I seem to recall Kerrys brother was involved in a Watergate style break in.Sean Hannity had some details but i really wasn't listening closely(kinda like after you decide about a persons bad habits you dont pay attention to more bad stories about them anymore)