PDA

View Full Version : UFC 205

ronsmac
11-13-2016, 03:38 PM
I didn't think anything could match last weeks Breeders Cup, but last nights fights came awfully close. Even if he never wins another fight, Conor Mcgregor will go down as a legend. Dominated from the word go.

RunForTheRoses
11-13-2016, 08:47 PM
I just got done watching. Awesome fights. I watched the Prelims from 8 and was going to buy the PPV but my cable company froze up, I was kinda tired so...watched today by other means.

I feel real bad for my Long Island fighter Chris Weidman, that was a viscous knee. Damn.

All the fights were good, the Polish ladies in particular put on a good fight, Jana is some warrior.

Thompson Woodley was interesting, close fight.

I thought Conor was vulnerable if he could get taken down but that didn't happen. Has some power in his left hand and 145 may be a better weight class for him.

RunForTheRoses
11-13-2016, 08:49 PM
Does Bisping have a chance against Romero? He was his typical douchebag self after the fight.

ronsmac
11-13-2016, 11:19 PM
I just got done watching. Awesome fights. I watched the Prelims from 8 and was going to buy the PPV but my cable company froze up, I was kinda tired so...watched today by other means.

I feel real bad for my Long Island fighter Chris Weidman, that was a viscous knee. Damn.

All the fights were good, the Polish ladies in particular put on a good fight, Jana is some warrior.

Thompson Woodley was interesting, close fight.

I thought Conor was vulnerable if he could get taken down but that didn't happen. Has some power in his left hand and 145 may be a better weight class for him.I'm no expert, but the Russian guy who fought on the FS2 prelims may be the toughest opponent Conor could ever get in there with. His grappling is the best I've seen.

ronsmac
11-13-2016, 11:21 PM
Does Bisping have a chance against Romero? He was his typical douchebag self after the fight.My uneducated opinion is leaning towards Romero.