PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Are Suddenly Terrified By The Prospects Of An ‘Imperial Presidency’

PaceAdvantage
11-13-2016, 10:33 AM
It's amazing how adept liberals are in being able to accuse the opposition of doing the exact thing they have been doing for 8 years, and make it look like it's something new and original... :rolleyes:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/democrats-are-suddenly-terrified-by-the-prospects-of-an-%E2%80%98imperial-presidency%E2%80%99/ar-AAk9agw

boxcar
11-13-2016, 03:13 PM
It's amazing how adept liberals are in being able to accuse the opposition of doing the exact thing they have been doing for 8 years, and make it look like it's something new and original... :rolleyes:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/democrats-are-suddenly-terrified-by-the-prospects-of-an-%E2%80%98imperial-presidency%E2%80%99/ar-AAk9agw

We can only hope that Trump greatly outshines BO in the Executive Orders department. Perhaps Trump could write more EOs in two years than BO wrote in eight!

EasyGoer89
11-13-2016, 03:32 PM
We can only hope that Trump greatly outshines BO in the Executive Orders department. Perhaps Trump could write more EOs in two years than BO wrote in eight!
It's going to be embarrassing for BO just because Trump isn't shackled by pay for play. It's hard to emphasize enough how well a politician can do who isn't bought, sold and beholden to special interests.

BO campaigned desperately for Hillary for one reason, because he knows trump will expose him as an obozo. If trump was as bad as Obama has been saying, would he WANT trump to win? Wouldn't his legacy be secure if a hot mess like trump took over and screwed things up? Why would you want a new president to come in and expose you?

Actor
11-14-2016, 03:32 AM
Why would you want a new president to come in and expose you?The only way Trump is going to expose anything is by dropping trou. :rolleyes:

Tom
11-14-2016, 07:24 AM
That is a democrat play.

MutuelClerk
11-14-2016, 08:47 AM
Both sides have equal amount of pervs. From tapping toes in bathroom stall to blue dresses of young woman in the oval office.

letswastemoney
11-14-2016, 09:08 AM
I don't know why Democrats are worried. Trump is basically a Democrat inside (or one who fits as a Democrat in an older time period), who just happens to be against illegal immigration and TPP.

davew
11-14-2016, 11:49 AM
I don't know why Democrats are worried. Trump is basically a Democrat inside (or one who fits as a Democrat in an older time period), who just happens to be against illegal immigration and TPP.

Because most of them are lemmings, blindly following who they perceive are their leaders. They hear Trump will have an 'imperial presidency' and start chanting, even though they have no clue what it is - big words confuse them.

boxcar
11-14-2016, 12:13 PM

And if that's true, even that would represent a huge improvement over the current neo-dems.

VigorsTheGrey
11-14-2016, 12:37 PM
I suspect that behind the rhetoric, the Obama Imperial Presidency was persuing the agenda of the Commonwealth of Nations in the service of the Queen...can't you just picture Obama making speeches on topics such as the 16 listed in this document:.....?

http://thecommonwealth.org/sites/default/files/page/documents/CharteroftheCommonwealth.pdf

I am sure that the Queen has her agents riddled throughout the "American System"....How much the Bush and Clinton dynasties are in bed with the Queen is a matter of speculation, however, it is openly admitted that there are close ties, "a special relationship" (whatever that means, and which OUGHT to be explored in depth somewhere here on PA), even blood ties of past presidents with former monarchs of England.

Trump could quite possibly be more of the same here and it remains to be seen how close his ties will be to the Queen and her Imperial Policies like the Charter of the Commonwealth...

The Queen might very well be the "wizard" behind the American Land of Oz....the image of the icon on the frontispiece says it all....a net, thrown over the entire globe, with each little stick around it being a member commonwealth...when all nations on earth will be members, that PLAN will be complete...the globe shall be the Queens'....The British Empire is the key to understanding the hows and whys of Globalism...

Show Me the Wire
11-14-2016, 12:46 PM
I suspect that behind the rhetoric, the Obama Imperial Presidency was persuing the agenda of the Commonwealth of Nations in the service of the Queen...can't you just picture Obama making speeches on topics such as the 16 listed in this document:.....?

http://thecommonwealth.org/sites/default/files/page/documents/CharteroftheCommonwealth.pdf

I am sure that the Queen has her agents riddled throughout the "American System"....How much the Bush and Clinton dynasties are in bed with the Queen is a matter of speculation, however, it is openly admitted that there are close ties, "a special relationship" (whatever that mean, and which OUGHT to be explored in depth somewhere here on PA), even blood ties of past presidents with former monarchs of England.

Trump quite possibly be more of the same here and it remains to be seen how close his ties will be to the Queen and her Imperial Policies like the Charter of the Commonwealth...

The Queen might very well be the "wizard" of the American Land of Oz....

Of course she is! You read the Da vinci Code about the conspiracy of a certain Jewish carpenter's bloodline. The queen of England is a descendant of Christ's bloodlines through the Merovingian blood line. So is Trump and HRC, it mattered not one bit who won the current election.

VigorsTheGrey
11-16-2016, 04:54 PM
I've never read the de Vinci code so l will leave your conspiracy theories to yourself and your fellow Jesuits.....fabricate away...! No objections here...may the peace of the gods be with you always...