PDA

View Full Version : Finding spot plays

jpjpicks
11-12-2016, 03:41 PM
Hello all here is another way of finding daily spot plays for those of you that have account at 5. Dimes to bet parlays an use bris's Top-3 picks
#1 get his top-3 at Twinspires tv
#2 go to Equibase.com find Entries plus
#3 you want to find the lone horse in the top-3 that is 1st,2nd,3rd on Earning an Earning per start
#4 you are ONLY going to play CLAIMING races .....
Thx jimmy

TheOracle
11-16-2016, 03:38 PM
I guess you just keep playing G Sciacca to win and place until his horses just stop hitting the board altogether.

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/gsciaccaaqu.jpg

I don't know how you come up with any of his horses the $21 number on November 6th, or the $32 number on November 12th.

He also had a $21 number across the board the day after on November 13th.

He had A. P. Cino today in the 5th finished 2nd paying $13 across the board I guess you just have to keep playing him and take the good with the bad.

Otherwise, I don't know how you come up with those horses

TheOracle
11-16-2016, 03:41 PM
I'm also keeping C R McGaughey III in the portfolio he has this in the 8th race at Aqueduct

#5 Fire Away

Let's see what happens!!!

jpjpicks
11-16-2016, 04:16 PM
Nice call big guy

TheOracle
11-16-2016, 11:06 PM
Nice call big guy

Hey Jpj

Thanks just goes to show I can't be wrong all the time hahahaha lol !!!

Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!

TheOracle
11-16-2016, 11:19 PM
I guess G Sciacca is like the hitter who strikes out multiple times but you have to put up with it because he hits a ton of home runs and gets you plenty of RBI's

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/gsciaccaaquall.jpg

So far, you are getting a 94% return across the board on his horses so with him it is either feast or famine!!!

I'll have to keep him in the portfolio!!!

TheOracle
11-16-2016, 11:28 PM
C R McGaughey seems to be a bit more consistent especially on the Turf at Aqueduct!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/crmacaqu.jpg

He also stays in the portfolio !!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/crmacaqutrf.jpg

Looks like his Turf horses so far are a much better investment so far you are getting a 73% return in his Turf races!!!

I hope he continues his Turf success as he did last year at Aqueduct!!!

jpjpicks
11-17-2016, 12:29 AM
Hey big guy its real nice of you to share your info with all of us an i like to say
A BIG THANK YOU
Jimmy

TheOracle
11-17-2016, 12:19 PM
Hey big guy its real nice of you to share your info with all of us an i like to say
A BIG THANK YOU
Jimmy

Thanks Jpj

G Sciacca has this one today in the 6th race

6th race
#2 Redneck Gold

However, I won't put to much faith into this one as he has been very un-Sciacca like lately in that his hit rate across the board is 53% and he is usually way below that mark with huge payouts

It's very unusual to see him hit the board at a rate over 50% in such a short period of time since he's not the singles and doubles hitter but more of the homer and RBI hitter

C R McGaughey has this one today

8th race
#8 Fast Retailing

However, he seems to do better on the Turf so I'm not too sure about this one today as it is on the Dirt

TheOracle
11-18-2016, 11:41 PM
G Sciacca's horse #2 Redneck Gold finished 2nd paying $8.50 across the board yesterday at Aqueduct

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/gsciacaquoverall.jpg

It's so strange to see G Sciacca hitting the board at a rate of 57% usually it's bombs away with a couple of big prices and you wait for almost the entire season for the next big payout

How dare he try to be consistent does he not know who he is?

At any rate, the portfolio so far is giving you a 90% return across the board per $2 win place and show wager

I'm interested to see how the portfolio will play out once things go back to normal for him and his horses at Aqueduct!!!

C R McGaughey was off the board with #8 Fast Retailing at Aqueduct yesterday on the Dirt

However, we suspected this would happen as he is having much better success at Aqueduct on the Turf

TheOracle
11-19-2016, 10:53 AM
C R McGaughey has this in the 6th race today on the Turf at Aqueduct
#1 Azaelia

G Sciacca has these today at Aqueduct

1st race
#6 Bavaro

3rd race
#3 Quai Voltaire

5th race
#8 Tribecca

7th race
#6 Smokin Hot Factor

Let's see how the portfolio does today maybe G Sciacca can get one of these long shots home for a price!!!

TheOracle
11-19-2016, 09:12 PM
C R McGaughey
#8 Fast Retailing -- $0

#1 Azaelia 6.9 4.2 3.7 -- $14.80

G Sciacca
#6 Bavaro 29.4 9.0 6.0 -- $44.40

#3 Quai Voltaire 9.6 5.8 -- $15.40

#8 Tribecca -- $0

#6 Smokin Hot Factor -- $0

The portfolio made $74.60 and yielded $38.60 at a cost of $36 per $2 win, place and show wagering giving a return of 107%

Congratulations to those who saw the plays and were able to make a profit !!!

Thanks to the G Sciacca bombs and C R McGaughey doing his thing on the Turf the portfolio is, so far, showing a healthy profit.

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/gsciacportaqu.jpg

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/cmacportaqu.jpghttp://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/cmacportaqu.jpghttp://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/crmacportaqu.jpg

However, G Sciacca won't be able to keep this up for much longer and C R McGaughey's payouts per win on the Turf is starting to decline this will eventually take its toll on the portfolio but for now the returns are profitable!!!

AltonKelsey
11-19-2016, 09:48 PM
Hilarious that you realize how Sciacca is usually death at the windows but from time to time 'wakes' up .

Many years ago he had a wild streak , mostly Turf horses that was incredible.

Then he goes cold and his horses need an ambulance to get back to their stalls

TheOracle
11-19-2016, 10:17 PM
Hilarious that you realize how Sciacca is usually death at the windows but from time to time 'wakes' up .

Many years ago he had a wild streak , mostly Turf horses that was incredible.

Then he goes cold and his horses need an ambulance to get back to their stalls

Hey Alton

I'm going to take the G Sciacca and C R McGaughey train until the wheels come off for the rest of the Main track season at Aqueduct and see if I can finish with a profit.

TheOracle
11-22-2016, 07:07 PM
Let's see if G Sciacca can keep the positive returns going with these tomorrow at Aqueduct

4th race

#4 Menacing Dennis

6th race

#6 Forest Boy

If he can get #6 Forest Boy to hit the board it would be a nice boost to the portfolio!!!

TheOracle
11-22-2016, 08:52 PM
I will also have to include D Gargan into the portfolio he has been giving a 35% return to win for the past year and a half at Aqueduct per $2 win wager

He also has a 25% return overall at Aqueduct across the board per $2 win, place and show wager going back to January 2015!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/gargone.jpg

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/gargtwo.jpg

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/gargthree.jpg

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/gargfour.jpg

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/gargfive.jpg

He has this tomorrow at Aqueduct in the 3rd race

#2 Saratoga Wildcat

Let's see what happens hopefully he can add a positive return to the portfolio!!!

TheOracle
11-24-2016, 10:48 AM
The portfolio took a hit yesterday as none of the horses from G Sciacca or D Gargan were off the board

4th race
#4 Menacing Dennis -- $0

6th race
#6 Forest Boy -- $0

3rd race
#2 Saratoga Wildcat --$0

The portfolio is now down to $60.60 as the above cost $18 at $2 per win place and show wagering:

$78.60 - $18.00 = $60.60

TheOracle
11-24-2016, 11:04 AM
G Sciacca has this today at Aqueduct in the 2nd race
#8 Cats Halo

D Gargan has these today at Aqueduct:

6th race
#1 Market Strength / # 1A Mr. Sam

7th race
#4 Piccolo Flats

At a cost of $2 per wager it puts the at portfolio at $42.60:
$60.60 - $18.00 = $42.60

Let's see if the portfolio takes another hit or if it can make a come back with these Trainers!!!

jpjpicks
11-24-2016, 02:04 PM
See big guy the thing with trainer plays or any system you use is you have to take the good with the bad but its a starting point to better thing to come or try to make things better with it !!! I have always love your work when somebody thinks outside of the box its a good thing i never will talk bad about anybodys work b.cause they are willing to do it. Only a moran talks bad about somebody work so with that said you keep up the great work you are doing...
Thx jimmy

TheOracle
11-25-2016, 10:43 AM
See big guy the thing with trainer plays or any system you use is you have to take the good with the bad but its a starting point to better thing to come or try to make things better with it !!! I have always love your work when somebody thinks outside of the box its a good thing i never will talk bad about anybodys work b.cause they are willing to do it. Only a moran talks bad about somebody work so with that said you keep up the great work you are doing...
Thx jimmy

Hey Jpj

Thanks and yeah you're exactly right you have to take the good with the bad especially with G Sciacca when he's doing well then I'm doing well but the bad news is that when he goes cold then I'm going cold also

I'm just trying to see if I can finish on the plus side based on returns for the season

Right now he's doing ok but I'm very much aware that it won't continue for much longer but I'm enjoying profits while they last with him I'm just hoping that by the end of the season I end up with some type of profit

TheOracle
11-25-2016, 10:52 AM
G Sciacca added to the portfolio yesterday with a win
#8 Cats Halo -- $15.30

D Gargan haa done nothing for the portfolio so far as both of his horses were off the board once again

6th race
#1 Market Strength / # 1A Mr. Sam -- $0

7th race
#4 Piccolo Flats --$0

At a cost of $2 per wager it puts the at portfolio at $57.90:
$42.60 + $15.30 = $57.90

The portfolio is down $2.70 from yesterday

jpjpicks
11-25-2016, 11:03 AM
Hey big man i use to work for the fat man back in the 80s before i when to work for pistol pete
Ferriola had alot of fun back then

TheOracle
11-25-2016, 11:11 AM
1st race
#2 Longisland Express

4th race
#5 Jet Black

6th race
4 Thnxtomyuncle

D Gargan has this today at Aqueduct
10th race
#10 Bareeqa

At a cost of $2 per wager it puts the at portfolio at $33.90:
$57.90 - $24.00 = $33.90

Let's see if Sciacca can get one of those bombs to hit the board at a price or maybe D Gargan can start pulling his weight in this portfolio!!!

TheOracle
11-25-2016, 01:11 PM
1st race
#2 Longisland Express

4th race
#5 Jet Black

6th race
4 Thnxtomyuncle

D Gargan has this today at Aqueduct
10th race
#10 Bareeqa

At a cost of $2 per wager it puts the at portfolio at $33.90:
$57.90 - $24.00 = $33.90

Let's see if Sciacca can get one of those bombs to hit the board at a price or maybe D Gargan can start pulling his weight in this portfolio!!!

C R McGaughey has this today in the 8th race

#1 My Impression

He has been in the portfolio from the very beginning

With this additional cost at $2 per wager it puts the portfolio at $27.90:
$57.90 - $30.00 = $27.90

Let's see if he can hit the board with this one today for a decent price!!!

jpjpicks
11-25-2016, 06:27 PM
Its alright big man so you had a bad day we all get them that y we work so hard at this game
Till the next day

TheOracle
11-25-2016, 08:14 PM
Its alright big man so you had a bad day we all get them that y we work so hard at this game
Till the next day

Hey bro

That's how it goes although we did get one winner with McGaughey#1 My Impression in the 8th but the portfolio took a severe beating today!!

Congratulations to those who saw the winner and were able to make a profit!!!

TheOracle
11-26-2016, 10:19 AM
C R McGaughey was the only one who added to the portfolio yesterday with a win

#1 My Impression -- $15

The rest were off the board

G Sciacca
1st race
#2 Longisland Express -- $0

4th race
#5 Jet Black-- $0

6th race
#4 Thnxtomyuncle -- $0

D Gargan
10th race
#10 Bareeqa -- $0

That puts the portfolio at $42.90 which is down $15 from yesterday
$27.90 + $15.00 = $42.90

G Sciacca has this in the 5th race today at Aqueduct
#11 Vito Tony N Billy

D Gargan has this in the 5th today at Aqueduct
#4 Cut to Order

C R McGaughey has these today at Aqueduct
4th race
#1 Initiate

8th race
#10 Lead Astray

#9th race
#5 Hardly Home

At a cost of $2 per wager it puts the at portfolio at $12.90
$42.90 - $30.00 = $12.90

TheOracle
11-26-2016, 10:30 AM
I'm hoping C R McGaughey bails out the portfolio in the 9th race today as he is doing quite well on the Turf at Aqueduct

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/cmactrfaqu.jpg

jpjpicks
11-26-2016, 11:33 AM
Another Spot Play system the 7/2 sys
#1 horse must be in Claiming races
#2 horse must be 7/2 Morning line
#3 horse last race must be 18-19-20-21-22 days away
#4 check Twinspires to see Bris's Top-3 picks if in you have a bet

jpjpicks
11-26-2016, 05:38 PM
Here is one for those of you that use Bris/ Race Summary we are looking for the horse
With the Top Rcg spd avg an Top Avg class last 3 you will get horse that are bet an wacth the days the horse ran last race . This little system works for all races
Jimmy

TheOracle
11-27-2016, 11:30 AM
Here is one for those of you that use Bris/ Race Summary we are looking for the horse
With the Top Rcg spd avg an Top Avg class last 3 you will get horse that are bet an wacth the days the horse ran last race . This little system works for all races
Jimmy

Hey Jpj

Portfolio took a severe beat down yesterday as none of them hit the board

#11 Vito Tony N Billy -- $0

#4 Cut to Order -- $0

#1 Initiate -- $0

#10 Lead Astray -- $0

#5 Hardly Home -- $0

However, I know that as soon as I stop chasing G Sciacca he will hit the board with a big price!!!

TheOracle
11-27-2016, 11:39 AM
G Sciacca has these today

2nd race
#9 Baronet

4th race
#2 Carthon

5th race
#4 Madame Barbarian
#11 Lady Chocolotta

9th race
#2 Quanique

C R McGaughey has these today:
1st race
#5 Danceland

6th race
#8 Strident

7th race
#1 Inchargeofme

9th race
#5 Church Social

Only $12.90 left in the portfolio so will go with these

7th race
#1 Inchargeofme

4th race
#2 Carthon

At $2 per win, place and show that brings the portfolio to a close

TheOracle
11-27-2016, 11:41 AM
Another Spot Play system the 7/2 sys
#1 horse must be in Claiming races
#2 horse must be 7/2 Morning line
#3 horse last race must be 18-19-20-21-22 days away
#4 check Twinspires to see Bris's Top-3 picks if in you have a bet

Hey Jpj

I don't have Bris but I will take a look at the 7/2 Morning Lines in Claiming races at Aqueduct and see what the break out totals reveal

jpjpicks
11-27-2016, 01:33 PM
Thank you big man also if you can i like to see a thing on the days 18-19-20-21-22 if you can
Jimmy

jpjpicks
11-27-2016, 03:20 PM
So lets put it this way some are in an some are out so with some checking we see that horses on the Earning per start top-3 are running better then Earning top-3 plus we are getting better prices so what does that say to us. 1st the morning line maker is not sure if he is going to be bet unless the horse is on both list Earning an Earning per start then everybody even your grandmother can see it in the pp's we are useing this system to find daily plays where we can bet big in the place an show pools an make money i know it works
============
#1 horse must be 7/2 ML
#2 Claiming races an dirt only (no oclm Alw )
#3 horse must be in the Top-3 for Earning per start (EPS)
#4 horse must have raced last race 18-19-20-21-22 days a must
#5 to get all the info needed free go to Equibase.com / under> Entries Plus
Thx:jimmy

TheOracle
11-27-2016, 04:46 PM
Thank you big man also if you can i like to see a thing on the days 18-19-20-21-22 if you can
Jimmy

Hey Jpj

Here are the 7/2 Morning Lines in Claiming races as of November 4th at Aqueduct

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/seventwoaqu.jpg

Out of 16 Claiming races the Morning Line 7/2's had 4 winners

#1 Tiz Twice
#1 Roman Revival
#1 Storm Petrel
#11 Luckystrikedelcoco

I don't know if the winners raced within the 18 to 22 days prior to winning

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/seventwoaquclm.jpg

However, I did find something interesting among the 7/2 Morning Line Claimers

When the distance has been less than 1 Mile, so far, it seems they have been hitting the board at a much higher rate.

In fact 6 of the last 7 going less than 1 Mile have hit the board

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/seventwoaqusprnt.jpg

It also seems like the odds maker is leaning toward D Jacobson in this situation 3 of the 7 were trained him.

Are you finding that it is better when the distance is less than 1 Mile?

jpjpicks
11-27-2016, 06:03 PM
Yes big man i have see 5.5-6.0-6.5-7.0 do better then 2-turns races all i do is give the system
Its up to the handicapper to add more or do what he or she does with it .. me i do all kinds of things in the AM i check all my quick systems for plays then i go from there to each his own other handicappers use only pace figs others use only speed an class thats y i use alot of things b.cause one thing can not work every race you have to find what work where. Take NCG program its a great software program you can play the Top-2 power #'s but did anybody find out if its better in one turn races or in 2-turn races yes i would like to know or is it better in claiming races or Alw races you can't think you r going to download a race card an hit 6 out of 9 remeber all you cant beat the races but you can beat a race...
Thx big man for the numbers

jpjpicks
11-27-2016, 06:04 PM
Also those are great show prices

jpjpicks
11-27-2016, 07:35 PM
Hey big man thank you for the work you did very cool
Jimmy

TheOracle
11-27-2016, 08:39 PM
Jimmy

Hey Jpj

Thanks bro

I noticed that in Allowance Optional Claiming* races, so far, the Morning Line 7/2's have also been hitting the board at a high rate at Aqueduct

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/seventwoaquopt.jpg

They have been in the money in 9 of their last 11 races in this situation

I know this was not part of the initial criteria but it might be worth a look in the upcoming Allowance Optional Claiming* races at Aqueduct

*I group all Optional Claiming (i.e. Optional Claiming, Starter Optional Claiming, etc.) as Allowance Optional Claiming

jpjpicks
11-27-2016, 10:33 PM
Okay big man i check the 16 horse that ran in my days an only 2 plays
11-16 R5/#4 4th
11-23 R2/#4 2nd $4.70-$3.20
But you did open my eyes to OC races very good stats an nice show prices its nice when handicappers can work together
Thats what its all about
Hey all if you got a system post it up no the odds will not drop
Jimmy

jpjpicks
11-27-2016, 11:04 PM
Here is one i use today an hit some good ones wps on Bris's Race Summary look at the Top-3 prime #'s an find the horse that has my last race day 18 to 22 you r gettting sound an fit plus the power of Bris
Good luck all

TheOracle
11-28-2016, 08:34 PM
Since this post G Sciacca and D Gargan have had just terrible returns across the board

The portfolio is comparable to the sports announcer that says, "he's hit 15 straight free throws in a row" and when the player goes for the next shot he misses right on queue.

At any rate, G Sciacca is primarily doing what he has always done which is a low hit rate across the board with big prices

I think he started to get a big head with his recent success and tried entering 4 to 5 horses a day but now he's back to 1 to 2 horses a day

He might have one or two more long shots before the start of the inner Dirt at Aqueduct

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/gsciacloss.jpg

The real surprise is D Gargan he was doing so well for so long that it just looked like he would keep it going but he faltered right when I put him in the portfolio

He had a horse finish off the board in a 5 horse race

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/dgargloss.jpg

That said the portfolio is now at $6.40 = 0.90 + $5.50

7th race
#1 Inchargeofme -- $5.50

4th race
#2 Carthon -- $0

The portfolio is barely on life support only due to C R McGaughey on the Turf

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/crmactrfaqu.jpg

Were it not for his horses on the Turf having a postive return the portfolio would have come to a complete close much sooner

Overall, McGaughey is giving a negative return since this post but he's doing much better on the Turf than the Dirt

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/crmacloss.jpg

The portfolio will end with G Sciacca in the 6th on Wednesday at Aqueduct
I guess it will be $3 win and $2 place

#6 Forest Boy

Let's see what happens on Wednesday!!!

jpjpicks
11-29-2016, 07:38 PM
Even with bad things we just keep going god i love this game things can always turn around quick hang in there big man
Jimmy

TheOracle
11-30-2016, 11:55 AM
Jimmy

Hey Jpj,

Just to let you know there is a Morning Line 7/2 in an Allowance Optional Claiming race today at Aqueduct in the 8th race:

8th race
#4 Dixie Runner

I will be keeping an eye on this one today at Aqueduct!!!

TheOracle
11-30-2016, 11:18 PM

The portfolio will end with G Sciacca in the 6th on Wednesday at Aqueduct
I guess it will be $3 win and $2 place

#6 Forest Boy

Let's see what happens on Wednesday!!!

Well #6 Forest Boy finished 2nd for G Sciacca today and paid $10.60 for the place it figures I get beat by a 35-1 shot!!!

That puts some life in the portfolio I should have called for $2 to win, place and show but I only did the win and place so the portfolio stands at $10.60

I'm going to vote D Gargan off the portfolio island and instead pick up L Rice who has been very quiet as of late but making some noise on the Dirt at Aqueduct:

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/lricedrtaqu.jpg

She has also been doing quite well on the wet stuff at the Big A

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/lricewetaqu.jpg

She has these tomorrow at Aqueduct:

4th race
#7 Save the Tigers

5th race
#5 Just Got Out

G Sciacca has these

6th race
#2 Small Bear

7th race
#1 Metaurus

I'll spread the $10 as $2 win with L Rice's horses and $2 place bets on G Sciacca's horses that will leave the portfolio at $2.60

jpjpicks
12-01-2016, 09:30 AM
Hey big man thx for the heads on that Aqu play race-8 i put a $100 show
An i like that $2.70 but i was busy to wacth the race so let me say thank you
Jimmy

TheOracle
12-01-2016, 11:57 AM
Hey big man thx for the heads on that Aqu play race-8 i put a $100 show
An i like that $2.70 but i was busy to wacth the race so let me say thank you
Jimmy

Hey Jpj

Nice score

Glad I could help you out yesterday

Here is another 7/2 Morning Line in an Allowance Optional Claimer in the 8th race today at Aqueduct

8th race
#4 True Bet

This one might have a rough go at hitting the board it will have to get past the coupled entry 2/2B and D Jacobson to hit the board

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/seventwoalwclmrsaqu.jpg

So far the 7/2 Morning Lines have hit the board in 10 of their last 12 attempts including 7 in a row since November 16th it would be nice to see 8 in a row hit the board but it might be a stretch today

jpjpicks
12-01-2016, 08:17 PM
Yo big man nice one at the big A again $4.20-$2.90 i put $200 show when a stat says 83% in the money i love shit like that so let me say THANK YOU
jimmy
Ps: big man think about a show profile on your plays its all about cashing right ??

jpjpicks
12-01-2016, 09:00 PM
Big man you did the numbers on 7/2 for all classes right am sure an i think it came back 81% in the money that was for Aqu well at FG race-6/#4 i bet this horse that has not run in 110 days but he does have EP-7 an the line maker made him 7/2 i do like speed points it opens the race up plus the horse had no class at all but i still when on an bet $150 to show well he won $16.60-$7.40-$3.20* so what am saying is if you get in the money better then 81% an if you can get speed points just maybe we can cash more daily if we forget days an class an speed figs an just deal with run style an speed points the reason am saying this is i would not have bet a horse like that if it was not for the Line an Style an pts
Jimmy

TheOracle
12-01-2016, 09:28 PM
Yo big man nice one at the big A again $4.20-$2.90 i put $200 show when a stat says 83% in the money i love shit like that so let me say THANK YOU
jimmy
Ps: big man think about a show profile on your plays its all about cashing right ??

Hey Jpj,

Nice Score

I'm glad that worked out for you I was worried as it was going up against a coupled entry and D Jacobson also had a horse in that race

If I was really paying attention I would have broke my cardinal rule of not playing exactas and played the coupled entry with the #4 True Bet they ran 1st and 2nd the exacta payout wasn't too shabby

Usually these streaks end at around 6 or 7 in a row and from what I have seen it's rare that they go into the double digits like 10 or 11 in a row so I guess you have to strike the iron while it's hot

At any rate I will have the breakout totals for the show parlay for the 7/2 Morning Lines in Allowance Optional Claiming races since November 16th

jpjpicks
12-01-2016, 11:08 PM
Big man i think your lady L,rice has one in the 8th 7/2ML get in the money lady

jpjpicks
12-01-2016, 11:15 PM
Yea your girl rice / horse is 7/2 EP-7 layoff of 151 days 3 good works all B an horse likes to run off a layoff am in....

TheOracle
12-02-2016, 09:49 AM
Yea your girl rice / horse is 7/2 EP-7 layoff of 151 days 3 good works all B an horse likes to run off a layoff am in....

Hey Jpj

You are correct L Rice has a 7/2 Morning Line in the 8th race today in an Allowance Optional Claiming race
#3 Zippity Zoom

The 7/2 MLs in Allowance Optional Claiming races have hit the board in 11 of their last 13 attempts you are getting a 55% return so far per $2 win, place and show wager

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/seventwoaquocs.jpg

They have also hit the board 8 straight times since November 16th

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/seventwoshwaqu.jpg

The show parlay is now at $110.20

Hopefully L Rice can get this one to hit the board today to keep the streak alive let's see what happens!!

TheOracle
12-02-2016, 03:20 PM
With only $2 left in the portfolio will use it on G Sciacca's horse #3 Smokin Hot Factor in the 9th at Aqueduct to place

Really regret featuring D Gargan into the portfolio his horses only hit the board in 1 out of 6 attempts since the start and at $2 per win place and show wager the cost was $30 and that amount was never recovered

jpjpicks
12-02-2016, 06:40 PM
Well big man she got us but am not going to count it b.cause of the 151 day layoff
You have to draw a line somewhere on days but the numbers you ran are really good for all bets an as we move on :bang:

lamboguy
12-02-2016, 06:44 PM
you guys should apply your skills to Hong Kong racing. you bet parlay the place pool to the moon and never budge your odds.

jpjpicks
12-02-2016, 07:49 PM
Hey Lamboguy will take a look thx
Jimmy

TheOracle
12-02-2016, 08:41 PM
Well big man she got us but am not going to count it b.cause of the 151 day layoff
You have to draw a line somewhere on days but the numbers you ran are really good for all bets an as we move on :bang:

Hey Jpj

So much for that, was a great run though. You got an additional $37 at a cost of $84 overall

The 7/2 ML's in Allowance Optional Claiming streak was snapped at 8 in a row hitting the board but it was a great ride

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/seventwosnpaqu.jpg

I really thought L Rice had a chance in the 8th today but it just didn't happen

I have seen something with the Morning Line Favorites ending in 5 I will share that soon

TheOracle
12-03-2016, 11:58 AM
Hey Jpj

There's a 7/2 Morning Line Claimer in the 5th race at Aqueduct today
#8 Virga with S M Asmussen who's been very hot lately

I like the fact that the race is less than 1 Mile

Also C R McGaughey has these today on the Turf

4th race
#4 Asticou Trail

7th race
#10 Sail Ahoy

He's been doing well on the Turf lately

Let's see they can hit the board at a price today!!!

jpjpicks
12-03-2016, 05:56 PM
Sorry cool was busy today will check plays also working on something with quickhorse program will post plays for 12-4-16 also thanks for the heads up
Jimmy

TheOracle
12-03-2016, 08:25 PM
Sorry cool was busy today will check plays also working on something with quickhorse program will post plays for 12-4-16 also thanks for the heads up
Jimmy

Hey Jpj,

No worries they were all off the board today so you didn't miss anything

TheOracle
12-04-2016, 12:31 PM

2nd race
#13 Hudson River Gal

6th race
#5 Mazmania

9th race
#9 Bats Cleanup

C R McGaughey has this today
7th race
#2 Vagabond

Let's see if they can hit the board at a price today!!!

McGaughey probably won't get much of a price since he is already 2/1 in the Morning Line!!!

TheOracle
12-04-2016, 12:43 PM
So lets put it this way some are in an some are out so with some checking we see that horses on the Earning per start top-3 are running better then Earning top-3 plus we are getting better prices so what does that say to us. 1st the morning line maker is not sure if he is going to be bet unless the horse is on both list Earning an Earning per start then everybody even your grandmother can see it in the pp's we are useing this system to find daily plays where we can bet big in the place an show pools an make money i know it works
============
#1 horse must be 7/2 ML
#2 Claiming races an dirt only (no oclm Alw )
#3 horse must be in the Top-3 for Earning per start (EPS)
#4 horse must have raced last race 18-19-20-21-22 days a must
#5 to get all the info needed free go to Equibase.com / under> Entries Plus
Thx:jimmy

Hey Jpj

Here are the 7/2 Morning Line in Claiming races

1st race
#5 Show Giant

2nd race
#10 Jet Majesty

3rd race
#4 Finding Candy

5th race
#7 Adirondack Dancer

Let's see how they do today!!!

jpjpicks
12-05-2016, 12:06 AM
Hey big man not bad 1-1 the one run 2nd $3.60 an a 4th other scr i love that $3.60 y am working with quickhorse an race-2 had nice feet per sec numbers here r some plays for
12-5-16
Prx
R4/#7 R6/#6 R9/#6
Mvr
R5/#3 R6/#2 R8/#6
Pm
R4/#1 R6/#3 R7/#8
Tup
R2/#3 R8/#8
Good luck all

TheOracle
12-05-2016, 08:37 PM
Hey Jpj

These 7/2 Morning Lines were the only ones to not scratch

2nd race
#10 Jet Majesty -- $9.40

3rd race
#4 Finding Candy --$0

We had one place and one off the board

jpjpicks
12-06-2016, 09:14 AM
Not bad for something so easy had a few for 12-5-16 so here r the ones for 12-6-16

Mvr
R1/#8
R2/#5
R3/#7
Prx
R8/#1
Tup
R4/#1-4-2 exa box wps #1
Pm
R2/#5-#2 exa box wps #5

jpjpicks
12-06-2016, 06:19 PM
Hey big man r you reseaching other things !!! Other handicappers do not want to post thing that they think may be funny but i got news for all of you funny things work so if you got some thing post it i dont make fun of anything i see weird shit handicappers use an they hit with hit so come an talk with what you got

jpjpicks
12-06-2016, 08:51 PM
the picks am posting here are from quickhorse program
12-7-16
CT
R3/# :5:
DED
R3/# :10:
R4/# :4:
R5/# :10:
R6/# :5:
R7/# :3:
R9/# :11:
TAM
R1/# :4:
TP
R3/# :10:
NOW THE HORSES HERE ARE NOT FAV SO BET SMART USE IN WHERE YOU THINK AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU HOW TO BET ITS UP TO YOU
BUT ME AM BETTING PLACE AN SHOW MORE ON SHOW

TheOracle
12-06-2016, 09:21 PM
Hey big man r you reseaching other things !!! Other handicappers do not want to post thing that they think may be funny but i got news for all of you funny things work so if you got some thing post it i dont make fun of anything i see weird shit handicappers use an they hit with hit so come an talk with what you got

Hey Jpj

I'm researching R Rodriguez and L Rice right now some very interesting things I've noticed on the inner Dirt at Aqueduct which starts tomorrow

jpjpicks
12-06-2016, 09:47 PM
big man am glad you are working on somethings new for the inner track you will only get pos results from your work
jimmy

TheOracle
12-06-2016, 10:49 PM
big man am glad you are working on somethings new for the inner track you will only get pos results from your work
jimmy

Hey Jpj

I have noticed that L Rice had a nice stretch when her horses were the Morning Line favorites ending with a 5

From December 16th 2015 to March 26th 2015 she was just about automatic.

Her horses won 10 out of 13 races as the Morning Line favorite ending with a 5 including 6 straight wins in a row the 1A was off the board but part of the coupled entry on February 27th

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/lricefivesaqu.jpg

I like the fact that she has only entered 36 horses on the Main track at Aqueduct so I am hoping that she is saving some good horses for the inner Dirt surface so she can continue where she left off last year on the inner Dirt.

For these I think it would be much better to play them to win and/or place. Show wagering here gives a negative return on investment

TheOracle
12-06-2016, 11:08 PM
I am also watching R Rodriguez's horses when they are the Morning Line favorites ending with a 5

From December 9th 2015 to March 26th 2015 he was just sick he only missed the board once and he had one 3rd place finish!!!

I saw it in another post I did last year and I didn't follow up on it:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128579&page=3&pp=15&highlight=rodriguez

His horses won 15 of 25 races as the Morning Line favorite ending with a 5

Also 23 of the 25 were either 1st or 2nd

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/rrodfivesaqu.jpg

The interesting thing here though is that although playing to win only yielded a 11% return at a cost of $50 the better return was when you played to win and place

The cost to win and place at $2 per wager was $100 and the win/place return was ($171.40 - $52) = $119.40 which means that the return per $2 win/place wager was 19% which was much higher than the return playing just to win!!!

However, the bad news is that this seems to happen with him every other year so this year going into next year looks a little suspicious.

At any rate I will be watching this situation very closely and if he wins that 1st race as a Morning Line favorites ending with a 5, I will be paying even closer attention!!!

jpjpicks
12-07-2016, 09:07 AM
see big man its shit like that ending in 5 that makes your info great you cant get in the pp's handicappers need to look at your info an use it the way they see fit. its like the quickhorse program am useing now i have found that not useing the top pick an looking for horses that have a rating of 3.90 to 3.99 are great place an show bets i had horses paying $4.80,$6.60,$12.20 an thats only show prices an win prices are great to still have some work to do.
ps: site is now open daily rate $3.95 if you do not want to do the work then come join
thx: jimmy

TheOracle
12-07-2016, 10:52 AM
see big man its shit like that ending in 5 that makes your info great you cant get in the pp's handicappers need to look at your info an use it the way they see fit. its like the quickhorse program am useing now i have found that not useing the top pick an looking for horses that have a rating of 3.90 to 3.99 are great place an show bets i had horses paying $4.80,$6.60,$12.20 an thats only show prices an win prices are great to still have some work to do.
ps: site is now open daily rate $3.95 if you do not want to do the work then come join
thx: jimmy

Hey Jpj

Thanks and when you have a chance send me the site info

At any rate, here are L Rice and R Rodriguez's horses there is nothing ending in 5 for the Morning Line but I will be watching their horses today

R Rodriguez
1st race
#1 Mini Megan

L Rice
5th race
#3 Three Eighty Eight

TheOracle
12-07-2016, 01:28 PM
Hey Jpj

I let Cannizzo and Sciacca beat me today I'll explain later
Now I will chase them and they won't do a thing

D A Cannizzo
1st race
#4 Carolina Courage

2nd race
#5 Battle Midway

3rd race
#6 Congaree Drive

6th race
#7 Sea Pebble

Sciacca

1st race
#7 Saloris Bank

4th race
#7 A. P. Cino

6th race
#3 Redneck Gold

6th race
#8 Greggs Beauty

jpjpicks
12-07-2016, 04:27 PM
Thats the way it happens all the time when you get off they come an bite you in the ass
That just piss me off

jpjpicks
12-07-2016, 04:45 PM
Hello all am going to bet a show parlay for tonight
Ct
R7/#5
Ded
R2/#7
Tp
R6/#6

TheOracle
12-07-2016, 06:26 PM
Thats the way it happens all the time when you get off they come an bite you in the ass
That just piss me off

Hey Jpj,

I took a look at the Trainers on today's Aqueduct card that did well on the wet stuff on the inner Dirt last December in 2015

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/trainersaquslop.jpg

G Sciacca and D A Cannizzo popped out for me as having decent returns on the wet stuff but I got turned off that they each had 4 horses starting on today's card

I should have given them the benefit of the doubt and played them today would have gotten some nice returns on the day!!!

jpjpicks
12-07-2016, 07:27 PM
Big man we all learn sooner or later SHIT HAPPENS just go to the next day
An move on or it will get to you
Jimmy

jpjpicks
12-07-2016, 07:55 PM
Bigman can you search an see what trainers are in the money better then 82% sometimes you can get luckly an get some nice prices
Thx jimmy

jpjpicks
12-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Picks will now be posted at my site's new Forum its free to join plus you can promote your business an url or blog yes i know alot of handicappers love this place an am not trying to take away
Thx jimmy

TheOracle
12-07-2016, 11:29 PM
Bigman can you search an see what trainers are in the money better then 82% sometimes you can get luckly an get some nice prices
Thx jimmy

Hey Jpj,

R Rodriguez has been in the money 83% on the Dirt at Aqueduct going 1 Mile or better on the Main surface so far since November 4th

However, you are only getting an 18% return per $2 win, place and show wager

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/rrodovrmiledrtaqu.jpg

Interesting to note that show wagering is giving you a 32% return per $2 show wager. At a cost of $48 you would have made $63.40

I am hoping he continues this success on the inner Dirt surface at Aqueduct!!!

jpjpicks
12-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Thank you bigman for the info also all forget the forum at my site am just going to post here
Thank you all jimmy
12-8-16 plays
Ct
R1/#1
R2/#1
DED
R4/#6
FG
R1/#7
GG
R5/#3
PENN
R2/#9
WPS
GOOD LUCK ALL

TheOracle
12-08-2016, 12:00 PM
Here are Trainers on today's Aqueduct card who had positive returns last year on the inner Dirt for the month of December in 2015

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/trainprofitaqulstyr.jpg

I am leaning toward B N Levine, L Rice and M Dilger

6th race
#2 Sabrina Ballerina B N Levine

2nd race
#1A Pop Singer L Rice
#6 Hay Field L Rice

7th race
#12 D Eloquent M Dilger

jpjpicks
12-08-2016, 05:34 PM
Hello bigman how you doing cool did you do okay today like the info you put out well i found out something with the quickhorse program am playing with am only looking at races where the ROI is 25 an better an let me tell you bigman i can cut it down to 2 picks an then go from there after 280 races it will have 1 or both in the money better then 84% but like i said i can get it down to 2 picks so for the next 2 days am going to post all plays for all tracks running to show you all the power of 2 .. but for tonight here is DED
12-8
Ded
R1/#8_#5
R2/#5_#1
R5/#1_#2
R7/#7_#3
The horses here are not just win but in the money (keys) in spots
Good luck all

TheOracle
12-09-2016, 12:09 PM
From among the Trainers who were on the list last year at this time at Aqueduct who had positive returns B N Levine and L Rice both made the cut and had profits on the day!!

#2 Sabrina Ballerina B N Levine $15.00 across the board

2nd race
#1A Pop Singer L Rice $13.50 across the board

Below is the list of Trainers on today's card who had positive returns last year at this time
http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/aqutrainposdrt.jpg

I am leaning toward J Morrison, B N Levine and L Rice today

2nd race
#1 Over My Head J Morrison

6th race
#6 Smile Big L Rice

2nd race
#5 Foxy Posse B N Levine

jpjpicks
12-10-2016, 09:12 AM
12-10-16
TB
r1/# :2:--:5:
r2/# :3:--:5:
r3/# :1:--:3:

jpjpicks
12-10-2016, 10:02 AM
TB
R9/# :1: -- :4:
PRX
R2/# :2:
R7/# :10:
R8/# :3:

TheOracle
12-11-2016, 12:52 AM
From among the Trainers who were on the list last year at this time at Aqueduct who had positive returns B N Levine and L Rice both made the cut and had profits on the day!!

#2 Sabrina Ballerina B N Levine $15.00 across the board

2nd race
#1A Pop Singer L Rice $13.50 across the board

Below is the list of Trainers on today's card who had positive returns last year at this time
http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/aqutrainposdrt.jpg

I am leaning toward J Morrison, B N Levine and L Rice today

2nd race
#1 Over My Head J Morrison

6th race
#6 Smile Big L Rice

2nd race
#5 Foxy Posse B N Levine

These 3 had the following payouts on Friday across the board

2nd race
#1 Over My Head J Morrison -- $3.60

6th race
#6 Smile Big L Rice -- $9.40

2nd race
#5 Foxy Posse B N Levine -- $0

J W Mazza and L Rice were the only ones on the list to have a positive return to win, place and show on Friday

jpjpicks
12-11-2016, 08:50 AM
Nice to see something simple work big man its like today 12-11-16 i got 6 plays 3 r Best bet of the day from the quickhorse program that are telling me that they are the winner but you an i know some times they do run 2nd so i will be betting 30% win an 70% place now i know they will be short on odds ( short money can be good money if you are right)
-----------
Pm
R4/#1
Rem
R9/#4
Tup
R6/#6
Good luck all
Ps/ 12-10-16 Gp race-8 was a great race only if that #1 holds on would had everything
#2/$8.80_$4.80_$2.60 exa $73.80 made damm good money on both an No i did not bet the
High-5 i did have 4 out of 5 shit

TheOracle
12-11-2016, 10:37 AM
I am also watching R Rodriguez's horses when they are the Morning Line favorites ending with a 5

From December 9th 2015 to March 26th 2015 he was just sick he only missed the board once and he had one 3rd place finish!!!

I saw it in another post I did last year and I didn't follow up on it:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128579&page=3&pp=15&highlight=rodriguez

His horses won 15 of 25 races as the Morning Line favorite ending with a 5

Also 23 of the 25 were either 1st or 2nd

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/rrodfivesaqu.jpg

The interesting thing here though is that although playing to win only yielded a 11% return at a cost of $50 the better return was when you played to win and place

The cost to win and place at $2 per wager was $100 and the win/place return was ($171.40 - $52) = $119.40 which means that the return per $2 win/place wager was 19% which was much higher than the return playing just to win!!!

However, the bad news is that this seems to happen with him every other year so this year going into next year looks a little suspicious.

At any rate I will be watching this situation very closely and if he wins that 1st race as a Morning Line favorites ending with a 5, I will be paying even closer attention!!!

Since this post R Rodriguez has his first Morning Line Favorite ending in 5 in the 8th race at Aqueduct today:

#7 Jetsam Six

If the patterns for the Morning Line Favorites ending in 5 hold, since December 8th, then #7 Jetsam Six might be in line to win his next race!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/mlfiveptrn.jpg

Today's Morning Line Favorites ending with 5

Per the pattern, H J Bond and C Baker's horses should lose and M Dilger and R Rodriguez's horses should win

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/mlfiveaqutdy.jpg

TheOracle
12-11-2016, 10:57 AM
D Davis mounts in Claiming races seems to be where you get the best bang for your buck so far and it seems to be carrying over on the Inner Dirt

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/ddclmaqu.jpg

He has these mounts today in Claiming races:

2nd race
#5 Marnesia Big Girl

5th race
#1 Skill Not Luck

6th race
#1 Magsamelia

jpjpicks
12-11-2016, 10:57 AM
Good to see you big man nice work breaking out the big guns today good luck cool

TheOracle
12-11-2016, 11:34 AM
Good to see you big man nice work breaking out the big guns today good luck cool

Hey Bro

Yeah R Rodriguez 5ers were great last year on the inner Dirt and I'm not sure what went into the oddsmakers decision to make his horses the Morning Line Favorite but whatever it was worked

I'm hoping it continues into this year but from what I've seen it's every other year

jpjpicks
12-11-2016, 01:13 PM
okay all here is one for you quickhorse program holders if you look at the selections an find the one that says Night races the picks there are from quickhorse an bris,s top-3.. Now on the quickhorse program you are only going to look at AEPR an AAPR what you want to see is one horse on both 1st or 2nd no 3rd now you have that one horse look at Bris,s top-3 an if on the list he or she is a play you are now useing 2 great programs to find spot plays in alot of races an be in the money or win . So one program may cost you $90.00 for the year but you get all the data free for all the tracks...
good luck all

TheOracle
12-11-2016, 09:02 PM

Dylan Davis came through again today in a Claming race in the 5th at Aqueduct

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/ddclmaqustrk.jpg

He has now hit the board 5 straight times in Claiming races and 4 of the 5 were on the inner Dirt which started on December 7th

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/ddclminneraqu.jpg

If you played him across the board today in this race you made over 100% on your money per $2 win, place and show wager

He is currently giving an 80% return per $2 across the board wager and almost 100% return per $2 show wager on the inner Dirt in Claiming races.

TheOracle
12-11-2016, 11:22 PM
Since this post R Rodriguez has his first Morning Line Favorite ending in 5 in the 8th race at Aqueduct today:

#7 Jetsam Six

If the patterns for the Morning Line Favorites ending in 5 hold, since December 8th, then #7 Jetsam Six might be in line to win his next race!!!

Per the pattern, H J Bond and C Baker's horses should lose and M Dilger and R Rodriguez's horses should win

R Rodriguez came through today with a win using #7 Jetsam Six in the 8th race today at Aqueduct which paid $8.30 across the board

So R Rodriguez has won his first Morning Line Favorite ending in 5

The Morning Line 5er's pattern did not play out as I expected but I will take the win!!!

I will continue to watch this situation for the rest of the inner Dirt season at Aqueduct!!!

jpjpicks
12-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Way to go bigman nice hit cool see it will always come back keep the faith cool

jpjpicks
12-12-2016, 10:06 PM
Hello all i like one horse 12-3-16 prx race-8/# :4:

TheOracle
12-13-2016, 09:14 AM
Aqueduct inner Dirt so far has some hidden gems

R Rodriguez is giving you a 22% return per $2 win place and show wager

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/rrodinraqu.jpg

However his returns per $2 show wager so far is giving you a 76% return since the start of the inner Dirt at Aqueduct mostly due to the $29 number on December 10th

I will be keeping a close eye on his Morning Line Favorites ending with 5

H J Bond has come up with some huge prices in Maiden races on the inner Dirt

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/hjbondinraqu.jpg

I will be watching his Maidens from now on for the rest of the inner Dirt season at Aqueduct

J A Jerkens has hit the board in 3 straight races so far on the inner Dirt with some huge prices

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/jajerkinraqu.jpg

He is also a Trainer I will be watching for the rest of the season

Finally, a weird stat has been emerging with the 5/2 Morning Liners in Claiming races on the inner Dirt

For some reason the 5/2 Morning Lines in Claiming races have hit the board in 7 of their last 9 attempts including 4 wins

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/fivetwoinraquclm.jpg

I don't know what the oddsmaker does when he chooses his 5/2 Morning Line in Claiming races but whatever he is doing is working

I will see if the phenomenon continues throughout the season !!!

TheOracle
12-13-2016, 11:35 AM
Way to go bigman nice hit cool see it will always come back keep the faith cool

Hey Jpj

Thanks bro did you make any money last Sunday?

R Rodriguez came through with a cheap one in the 8th but if they leave the money on the table I will gladly take it any way I can!!!

jpjpicks
12-13-2016, 08:21 PM
Yes i did cool i bet $100 across on him like i said i i love your work keep it up see dumb ass shit like the 5 on the ML handicappers dont see SCORE BIG TIME my main man the BIGMAN
YOU KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK OKAY HOMES.....

TheOracle
12-14-2016, 10:47 AM
Yes i did cool i bet $100 across on him like i said i i love your work keep it up see dumb ass shit like the 5 on the ML handicappers dont see SCORE BIG TIME my main man the BIGMAN
YOU KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK OKAY HOMES.....

Hey Bro

Thanks great score

Sometimes the off beat non traditional stuff works

Here are the 5/2 Morning Line Claimers for today hopefully they can keep making profits

So far, you're only getting an 11% return across the board with these and the show wagering is giving you a negative return

So win and/or place wagers would be more profitable you just never know

5th race
#5 Formal Summation

6th race
#4 Puppy Manners

Let's see if one of these can get a win today!!!

TheOracle
12-14-2016, 11:02 AM
I am hoping L Rice gets this to hit the board today at Aqueduct

7th race
#10 Uncle Southern

jpjpicks
12-14-2016, 08:25 PM
Sorry cool i was busy today an got no bets in but thats okay with me you got 2 out of 3 but your main bet ran in an that is always a great thing so am going to say YAHOOOOOOOOO for you way to go bigman
Jimmy

TheOracle
12-15-2016, 04:55 PM
Sorry cool i was busy today an got no bets in but thats okay with me you got 2 out of 3 but your main bet ran in an that is always a great thing so am going to say YAHOOOOOOOOO for you way to go bigman
Jimmy

Hey Bro

Yeah L Rice came through for me yesterday and paid $7 across the board you only got a 16% return on your money but hey I'll take it I won't leave money on the table

Also I've been looking at the 5/2 Morning Line Claimers and #5 Formal Summation came through yesterday and paid $5.40 across the board

You make any money bro?

TheOracle
12-16-2016, 08:59 AM
L Rice was trying to pull a C C Brown yesterday but she had 8 entries instead of 18 like C C Brown

C C Brown 18 horses in 1 day (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133128&highlight=Brown)

12-15-2016
1st race
#2 Vilma

12-15-2016
3rd race
#3 Just Got Out

12-15-2016
4th race
#2 War Canoe

12-15-2016
5th race
#9 Erik the Red

12-15-2016
6th race
#4 Freedom Tower

12-15-2016
7th race
#7 Flatterywillgetyou

12-15-2016
7th race
#9 Zippity Zoom

12-15-2016
8th race
#4 Abolitionist

Would have been interesting to see if any of these could have hit the board or won if they didn't cancel!!!

TheOracle
12-16-2016, 10:40 AM

#7 Jetsam Six

R Rodriguez has another Morning Line ending with 5 in the 8th today at Aqueduct
#4 Wait Your Turn

Let's see if he can get this one to win today!!!

TheOracle
12-16-2016, 11:50 AM
Dylan Davis came through again today in a Claming race in the 5th at Aqueduct

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/ddclmaqustrk.jpg

He has now hit the board 5 straight times in Claiming races and 4 of the 5 were on the inner Dirt which started on December 7th

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/ddclminneraqu.jpg

If you played him across the board today in this race you made over 100% on your money per $2 win, place and show wager

He is currently giving an 80% return per $2 across the board wager and almost 100% return per $2 show wager on the inner Dirt in Claiming races.

Dylan Davis is in another Claiming race today in the 6th at Aqueduct

#6 Buddy's Tiz

Let's see if he can come through today with a price!!!

TheOracle
12-16-2016, 12:04 PM
R Rodriguez has another Morning Line ending with 5 in the 8th today at Aqueduct
#4 Wait Your Turn

Let's see if he can get this one to win today!!!

The win "pattern" for the Morning Line 5ers might be favorable for R Rodriguez today if it holds

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/mlfivesaquinr.jpg

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/mlfivestdyaqu.jpg

Maybe D Jacobson misses and R Rodriguez wins you never know!!!

TheOracle
12-16-2016, 09:41 PM
Aqueduct inner Dirt so far has some hidden gems

R Rodriguez is giving you a 22% return per $2 win place and show wager

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/rrodinraqu.jpg

However his returns per $2 show wager so far is giving you a 76% return since the start of the inner Dirt at Aqueduct mostly due to the $29 number on December 10th

I will be keeping a close eye on his Morning Line Favorites ending with 5

H J Bond has come up with some huge prices in Maiden races on the inner Dirt

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/hjbondinraqu.jpg

I will be watching his Maidens from now on for the rest of the inner Dirt season at Aqueduct

J A Jerkens has hit the board in 3 straight races so far on the inner Dirt with some huge prices

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/jajerkinraqu.jpg

He is also a Trainer I will be watching for the rest of the season

Finally, a weird stat has been emerging with the 5/2 Morning Liners in Claiming races on the inner Dirt

For some reason the 5/2 Morning Lines in Claiming races have hit the board in 7 of their last 9 attempts including 4 wins

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/fivetwoinraquclm.jpg

I don't know what the oddsmaker does when he chooses his 5/2 Morning Line in Claiming races but whatever he is doing is working

I will see if the phenomenon continues throughout the season !!!

I missed this 5/2 Morning Line Claimer in the 2nd race at Aqueduct today

It only paid $7.90 across the board

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/fivetwoclmaqu.jpg

Profits have taken a hit since December 11th!!!

TheOracle
12-16-2016, 09:44 PM
Dylan Davis is in another Claiming race today in the 6th at Aqueduct

#6 Buddy's Tiz

Let's see if he can come through today with a price!!!

D Davis finished off the board in his only Claiming race on the day at Aqueduct it snaps a streak of 4 in a row hitting the board!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/ddavisclmaqu.jpg

I will continue to watch his Claiming races!!!

TheOracle
12-16-2016, 10:01 PM
The win "pattern" for the Morning Line 5ers might be favorable for R Rodriguez today if it holds

R Rodriguez came through with another winner once again with a Morning Line ending with 5 that makes 2 in a row for him

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/mlfiveaquinrwins.jpg

I will continue to watch his Morning Line Fivers for the rest of the Aqueduct season!!!

The Morning Line 5ers have won 9 of their last 18 attempts unfortunately you are getting a negative return on your money playing them to win

For some reason win bets are getting much better success at 6 Furlongs with 5 wins in the last 8 attempts

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/mlfiverslessmileaqu.jpg

It might be better to watch these at 6 Furlongs and distance less than 1 Mile!!!

TheOracle
12-16-2016, 10:56 PM

R Rodriguez came through with another cheap one today you got $10.10 across the board!!!

jpjpicks
12-17-2016, 08:58 AM
Hey Bigman am busy with other shit right now but you r doing good with your odd ones so keep up with the great reseach i will be back betting on the 19th an posting Sprs for Ded
.10 sprs box every race see you all then
Jimmy

TheOracle
12-17-2016, 09:42 AM
Hey Bigman am busy with other shit right now but you r doing good with your odd ones so keep up with the great reseach i will be back betting on the 19th an posting Sprs for Ded
.10 sprs box every race see you all then
Jimmy

Ok bro happy holidays

TheOracle
12-17-2016, 01:01 PM
Here are Trainers on today's Aqueduct card who had positive returns last year on a wet inner Dirt for the month of December in 2015

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/trainerswetaquinr.jpg

I missed #4 Carradine in the 1st today at Aqueduct with L Rice she has another in the 5th race

#10 Mr Palmer

I'm leaning toward L Rice, G Sciacca and D A Cannizzo today

D A Cannizzo has these
4th race
#1 Malibu Squeeze

5th race
#7 Banner Bill
#8 Indycott

6th race
#9 China Rider

1st race
#7 Thirsty Donnerstag

3rd race
#2 Bavaro

4th race
#3 Mazmania

Let's see if they make the cut for Trainers with positive returns today!!!

jpjpicks
12-17-2016, 10:36 PM
Yo Bigman very nice with your girl L,R in race-1 an the fatman comes across in race-3 an race-4 plus in race-4 the 3rd horse pays $9.90 shit .... i would say it was a good day
Jimmy

TheOracle
12-18-2016, 10:16 AM
Yo Bigman very nice with your girl L,R in race-1 an the fatman comes across in race-3 an race-4 plus in race-4 the 3rd horse pays $9.90 shit .... i would say it was a good day
Jimmy

Hey bro,

Yeah it was a good day for her she made the cut yesterday as one of the Trainers on the day with positive win, place and show returns as #4 Carradine paid $15.80 across the board

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/trainercutaqudecsvtn.jpg

Also G Sciacca horses #2 Bavaro won and paid $9.90 for the win and #3 Mazmania had a $9 show price to bring up his across the board return to $21.90 and put him on the plus side for the day

R Rodriguez had 3 winners yesterday all 4 of his horses hit the board for a 58% return across the board on the day

TheOracle
12-18-2016, 10:49 AM
Jimmy

Hey bro

L Rice has 8 entries today but I suspect some of these will scratch:

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/lriceentriesaqu.jpg

I'm leaning towards #2 Catcher in the Sky as she has a good streak going with Morning Line Favorites ending with 5!!!

TheOracle
12-18-2016, 11:17 AM
L Rice has a streak of 4 wins in a row as the Morning Line Favorite ending with 5 on the inner Dirt at Aqueduct going back to December 16th 2015

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/lricefivesaqu.jpg

I don't know if #2 Catcher in the Sky will make it 5 in a row for her but she might have a chance in the 4th today at Aqueduct!!!

TheOracle
12-18-2016, 12:24 PM
Hey bro,

R Rodriguez has another Morning Line Favorite ending with 5 in the 5th race today at Aqueduct

#9 Splashtastic

Let's see if he can get the win today!!!

TheOracle
12-19-2016, 09:09 AM
Well #2 Catcher in the Sky was off the board for L Rice yesterday in the 4th race at Aqueduct

This snaps a streak of 4 wins in a row for her with Morning Line Favorites ending with 5

TheOracle
12-19-2016, 09:30 AM
Hey bro,

R Rodriguez has another Morning Line Favorite ending with 5 in the 5th race today at Aqueduct

#9 Splashtastic

Let's see if he can get the win today!!!

Well R Rodriguez came through yesterday at Aqueduct with another win as a Morning Line Favorite ending with 5

#9 Splashtastic came through and won paying $14.40 across the board!!!

TheOracle
12-19-2016, 09:35 AM
Well R Rodriguez came through yesterday at Aqueduct with another win as a Morning Line Favorite ending with 5

#9 Splashtastic came through and won paying $14.40 across the board!!!

This makes 3 wins in a row for R Rodriguez's Morning Line Favorites ending with 5 on the inner Dirt at Aqueduct

Let's hope the oddsmaker and R Rodriguez continue to do their thing at Aqueduct!!!

TheOracle
12-19-2016, 11:45 AM
Aqueduct goes dark until the December 29th

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/rrodfiversaquinrd.jpg

Let's see if R Rodriguez and the Morning Line 5er's can continue their streak on the inner Dirt going into 2017!!!

TheOracle
12-19-2016, 11:54 AM
D Davis finished off the board in his only Claiming race on the day at Aqueduct it snaps a streak of 4 in a row hitting the board!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/ddavisclmaqu.jpg

I will continue to watch his Claiming races!!!

I missed D Dylan yesterday in a Claiming race at Aqueduct in the 2nd race the post time threw me I hate when I miss stuff

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/ddylanclmrsaquinr.jpg

He didn't win but he paid $22.60 for the show

With that big $20+ number running 3rd yesterday you are getting an 83% return across the board per $2 win, place and show wager on D Davis in Claiming races so far on the inner Dirt at Aqueduct!!!

Although, this is not a winner congratulations to those who were paying attention saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!

I will be watching D Davis in Claiming races more closely when Aqueduct returns going into 2017!!!

jpjpicks
12-19-2016, 04:50 PM
Damm Bigman $22.60 to show very nice an great work
Jimmy

TheOracle
12-19-2016, 05:26 PM
Damm Bigman $22.60 to show very nice an great work
Jimmy

Hey bro
Thanks

I'm watching D Davis in Claimers for the rest of the season at Aqueduct

jpjpicks
12-19-2016, 11:53 PM
Sorry all race-7/#6 ran 2nd

jpjpicks
12-20-2016, 12:25 PM
Todays free plays 12-20-16
Prx
Race-4/# :7:
Race-9/# :6:
Wps

TheOracle
12-20-2016, 05:38 PM
Todays free plays 12-20-16
Prx
Race-4/# :7:
Race-9/# :6:
Wps

Hey bro

Wow you had 2 winners at Parx $21.40 combined per $2 win wager

Nice score

jpjpicks
12-21-2016, 02:38 PM
Thank you bigman
Stay tune all betmix plays for late tracks comming up
Thx jimmy

jpjpicks
12-21-2016, 02:51 PM
Sun
R2/# :2: Ls-# :5:
R4/# :1:
R8/# :4: LS
Tup
R2/# :1: LS
R4/# :2: LS
R6/# :6:
R7/# :10: layoff !!

jpjpicks
12-21-2016, 03:20 PM
Stay tune for more late races

jpjpicks
12-22-2016, 01:14 PM
12-22
Tp
R9/# :9:
Pen
R1/# :7:
Fg
R1/# :7:
Ct
R5/# :1:
Good luck all

jpjpicks
12-23-2016, 01:53 PM
12-23
Tam
R5/# :9:
Lrl
R5/# :13:
R7/# :6:
Gp
R8/# :6:
Haw
R3/# :3:
R4/# :4:
R8/# :5:
Wps
Late tracks will be up later
Good luck all

TheOracle
12-25-2016, 11:11 AM
So far R Rodriguez is giving you your money back per $2 win wager you made $1.20 on your money if you played all of his horses to win

You are actually getting a 7% return per $2 show wager you made $15.40 on each of his horses since November 4th 2016 so show wagering is giving a higher return than win wagering on his horses for the same time period

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/rrodone.png

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/rrodtwo.png

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/rrodthre.png

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/rrodfr.png

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/rrodfve.png

His returns would have been much better were it not for the very bad decision on December 18th to enter 8 horses where only 3 hit the board with only 1 winner paying $6.90

Interesting to note that since the start of the inner Dirt in Claiming races his horses have done quite well you are getting over 100% return per $2 win wager you made $21.10 if you played all of his horses to win in Claiming races so far on the inner Dirt

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/rrodclmaqu.jpg

This seems to be where you are getting the best bang for your buck

Let's see what he does in Claiming races this season on the inner Dirt at Aqueduct!!!

jpjpicks
12-27-2016, 11:02 AM
12-27-16. Plays
--------
Mvr
R2/# :4: --# :6:
R9/# :12:
Pm
R6/# :4:
R7/# :7:
Prx
R3/# :7: --# :3:
R9/# :7:
R10/# :5:
Tup
R5/# :7:
R6/# :3:
Wps

TheOracle
12-27-2016, 11:45 AM
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2086866&highlight=gems#post2086866

Since this post R Rodriguez had 7 winners out of 10 attempts prior to his decision to run 8 horses on December 18th for some reason

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/rrodaqubrk.jpg

That decision really ate into the win returns and the win place show returns per $2 wager

I will continue to watch his horses in Claiming races

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2091814#post2091814

J A Jerkens has extended his across the board streak to 5 straight races

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/jajerkaqubrk.jpg

You are getting over 100% return per $2 show wager

J Servis' horses have been doing quite well since the start of the inner Dirt at Aqueduct

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/jservaqubrk.jpg

His horses have hit the board in 8 of their last 11 attempts giving you a 32% return per $2 win, place and show wager!!!

I will be watching his horses for the remainder of the Aqueduct inner Dirt!!!

J F Orseno's horses have been doing well on the inner Dirt at Aqueduct

His horses haven't won a race in their last 5 attempts however they have all hit the board and they are giving a 69% return across the board per $2 win place and show wager

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/jforsenaqubrk.jpg

You are also getting over 100% return per $2 show wager

I will be watching his horses on the inner Dirt as well!!!

jpjpicks
12-28-2016, 09:29 AM
12-28-16 plays
Ct
R1/# :8:
R2/# :8:
R9/# :8:
Sun
R3/# :2:
R5/# :8:
R7/# :1:
Tam
R9/# :9:
Tp
R2/# :4:
R9/# :5:
Tup
R1/# :3:
R5/# :4:
R6/# :8:
R7/# :4:
Wps
All plays are from betmix in the pp all of the abouve races are in the top-5 with an Accuracy of 30% or better an the 2main ones am looking for are
Avg speed last 3 an avg best 2 out of 3

TheOracle
12-29-2016, 11:15 AM
Looks like the Big A is catching some rain today

Here are the Trainers on today's card that have been doing well since the inner Dirt started on the wet stuff in December of this year:

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/aquwetdrttrn.jpg

I am leaning towards G Sciacca today he has this in the 5th race at Aqueduct:
#3 Forest Boy

I like what G Sciacca's horses have been doing on the wet stuff at Aqueduct since the inner Dirt started

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/gsciaccawetaqu.jpg

Let's see if he can get this one to hit the board at a price today!!!

TheOracle
12-29-2016, 12:25 PM
http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/aquwetdrttrn.jpg

Let's see if there are any Trainers from this list that will make the cut as having positive win place and show returns on the day!!!

TheOracle
12-29-2016, 08:38 PM
Let's see if there are any Trainers from this list that will make the cut as having positive win place and show returns on the day!!!

There were 4 Trainers that made the cut with positive returns from today's list of Trainers on the card that had been doing well on the inner Dirt on the wet stuff in December

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/trainaqudec.png

The following Trainers had 4 winners between them
B N Levine
C J Englehart
D Jacobson
D A Cannizzo

Combined they made a profit of $28.60 at a cost of $12 per $2 win wager on each of their horses which is a 138% return on your money

Congratulations to those who played these Trainers and were able to make a profit!!!

Of course I chose to lean toward G Sciacca who along with C C Brown had horses that finished off the board today!!!

TheOracle
12-30-2016, 10:26 AM
Here are the Trainers on today's card that have been giving positive win place and show returns on a wet inner Dirt at Aqueduct

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/trainaquwetdec.jpg

I am leaning toward these Trainers today at Aqueduct:

B N Levine
8th race
#1 Changewilldoyagood

C J Englehart
6th race
#3 Fratello Del Nord

J Servis
8th race
#7 Major League

J A Jerkens
6th race
#9 Pursuer

jpjpicks
12-30-2016, 12:12 PM
Hello All
Good to see the Bigman always posting great info for all to see it would be nice to see some of you that use his info say thanks just saying
Todays plays 12-30-16
Tam
R1/# :5:
Haw
R4/# :2:
R9/# :2:
Ct
R5/# :1a:
Gg
Sun
Ded
Pen
Wps
Good luck all

jpjpicks
12-30-2016, 01:09 PM
Here is an easy way of find spot plays on your own useing Betmix's Overall rating an Bris's top pick you want to see the overall top horse on top for bris's top pick we are looking for horses that will be in the money an win you are now useing 2 great program with more info then you can handle
Good luck all

jpjpicks
12-30-2016, 02:19 PM
Past an present picks useing Betmix an Bris
Aq
R2/#3 w
R4/#2 w
Gp
R2/#6 w
R3/#1 w
R4/#2 w
Haw
R1/#1 w
R5/#5
R6/#5
R8/#5
R9/#2
Lrl
R4/#4 w
R7/#10
Tam
R3/#5 3rd
Fg
R7/#4
R9/#8
Tp
R1/#1
R2/#10
R4/#1
R6/#6
R7/#4
R9/#5
When a horse is on top in Betmix Overall rating it is out of 45 factors then when Bris
Has the horse on top two it makes him or her very good bet no matter what the odds r
Jimmy

jpjpicks
12-30-2016, 04:21 PM
How did i come up with the plays here i use Betmix pp's am looking for only 2 factors
Avg speed last 3 an avg 2 out of 3 speed they have to have an Accuracy of 30% or better an be in the top-5 then look at the top-2 horses you want to find the horse with the last 2 fin of no better then 3rd can not be 1st or 2nd in the last 2 races ok now you found the horse go to twinspires to check an see if he is in Bris's top-3 picks if yes you now have the play
Thx jimmy

jpjpicks
12-30-2016, 04:27 PM
I just outlined to money making system that use Betmix with Bris
Good luck alll

jpjpicks
12-30-2016, 04:54 PM
Here r tonight plays useing Betmix overall top horse an Bris's top horse the only rule is if bris has him as best bet i do not play the race
Ct
R1/# :1a:
R3/# :4:
R7/# :1:
R8/# :6:
Ded
R4/# :6:
R5/# :6:
R7/# :2:
Penn
R5/# :9:
R7/# :10:
R8/# :1:
Wps
Good luck all

TheOracle
12-30-2016, 10:50 PM
Here are the Trainers on today's card that have been giving positive win place and show returns on a wet inner Dirt at Aqueduct

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/trainaquwetdec.jpg

I am leaning toward these Trainers today at Aqueduct:

B N Levine
8th race
#1 Changewilldoyagood

C J Englehart
6th race
#3 Fratello Del Nord

J Servis
8th race
#7 Major League

J A Jerkens
6th race
#9 Pursuer

D A Cannizzo was the only Trainer on the list with a winner today all 3 of his horses hit the board

Here are the Trainers that made the cut and had positive win place and show returns on the day

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/trainersaqutdy.jpg

These Trainers were on the list they didn't have a winner but gave positive returns on the day
C J Englehart
G Grant
P J Quick

B N Levine and J A Jerkens' horses were both off the board today!!!

TheOracle
12-30-2016, 11:19 PM
Hello All
Good to see the Bigman always posting great info for all to see it would be nice to see some of you that use his info say thanks just saying
Todays plays 12-30-16
Tam
Haw
Ct
R5/# :1a:
Gg
Sun
Ded
Pen
Wps
Good luck all

Thanks bro,

R Rodriguez has 4 wins in a row with the Morning Line Favorite ending in 5 at Aqueduct

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2094098#post2094098

He has really been doing his thing I am going to keep a close eye on his horses that are Morning Line Favorites ending in 5 at Aqueduct

jpjpicks
12-30-2016, 11:24 PM
You r very welcome BIGMAN keep up the work me am going to be gone for about 2 weeks
So keep up that ROI
Good luck all
HAPPY NEW YEAR

jpjpicks
01-01-2017, 09:51 AM
Well both system did very good but let add some rules on system #1 where we use the Overall rating from Betmix that uses 45 factors we are taking the Top horse an then we are taking Bris's Top pick with no rules as far as days from last race or class we had on 12-30-16 32 plays 14 wins 7 places 2 shows that is without any rules now am not going to give you some rule y everybody does his or her own thing when it comes to handicapping am giving you the ground work you can take it from there...
Ok now my main spot play system for Claiming races only yes am useing Betmix y i get all the tracks an the main work is already done i just need to look download the Pp's
#1 we want to see Avg speed last -3 or Avg speed 2 of 3 in the Top-5 out of the Top15 with a 30 % Accuracy or better
#2 when you find a race that has #1 then look at the Top 2 in that factor i like to see the horses last -2 race finish 3rd or 4,5,6,7 you get me right (to each his own)
#3 i have my own thing about days so thats up to you all
#4 the horse you find must be in Bris's Top-3 picks
Now you can play all the races you find like 12-30-16 we had 10 plays md,alw,clm races
3 wins 4 places 1 show with 2 run out now if you wanted just the Claiming races 3 plays 3 places $2.60-$2.40 / $3.60-$3.00 /$5.20-$3.20 So the easy money here is a $100 show parlay at the Dime
Ok all good luck an see you all in 2-weeks

TheOracle
01-01-2017, 01:20 PM
J F Orseno has these today and I missed them he was part of the inner Dirt gems at Aqueduct

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134618&page=10&pp=15&highlight=board

2nd race
#4 Daring Prospect
3rd race
#5 Butch Walker

He has a streak of 5 in a row that have hit the board and #4 Daring Prospect ran 3rd in the 2nd race today at Aqueduct

So that extends his streak to 6 in a row hitting the board at the Big A!!!

TheOracle
01-01-2017, 01:44 PM
J F Orseno has these today and I missed them he was part of the inner Dirt gems at Aqueduct

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134618&page=10&pp=15&highlight=board

2nd race
#4 Daring Prospect
3rd race
#5 Butch Walker

He has a streak of 5 in a row that have hit the board and #4 Daring Prospect ran 3rd in the 2nd race today at Aqueduct

Interesting to note that he still does not have a winner at Aqueduct all of his horses have so far hit the board!!!

jpjpicks
01-01-2017, 01:46 PM
Aqu
System #1 with no rules
R1/#7
R3/#2
R4/#1
R6/#4
R7/#4
Wps

TheOracle
01-01-2017, 03:20 PM
Here are Trainers on today's card at Aqueduct with positive win place and show returns on the inner Dirt as of December 31st 2016

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/trainersaquinrtdy.jpg

I am leaning toward R E Schosberg he has this today in the 9th race at Aqueduct

9th race
4 Champagne Therapy

Let's see what happens and also who will make the cut today having positive win place and show returns on the day!!!

TheOracle
01-01-2017, 11:21 PM
Here are Trainers on today's card at Aqueduct with positive win place and show returns on the inner Dirt as of December 31st 2016

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/trainersaquinrtdy.jpg

I am leaning toward R E Schosberg he has this today in the 9th race at Aqueduct

9th race
4 Champagne Therapy

Let's see what happens and also who will make the cut today having positive win place and show returns on the day!!!

A Arriaga and J Servis were the only 2 Trainers that made the cut for positive win place and show returns on the day at Aqueduct from the original list

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/trainersaquinrcut.jpg

I was hoping R E Schosberg would have made the cut with #4 Champagne Therapy but his horse was off the board in the 9th race today

TheOracle
01-01-2017, 11:44 PM

2nd race
#4 Daring Prospect
3rd race
#5 Butch Walker

J F Orseno's horses hit the board again this now makes 7 in a row that have hit the board for him on the inner Dirt at the Big A!!!

I missed #4 Daring Prospect and #5 Butch Walker today and of course they both hit the board!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/jforsenostrkaqu.jpg

The show parlay is now at $148.85 and so far you are getting a 34% return per $2 win place and show wager but at this rate it might be better to just play to show!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/jforsenoshwprly.jpg

The interesting thing here is that he still has no winners during the streak

I will be watching his horses to see how long he can keep the streak alive!!!

TheOracle
01-02-2017, 02:23 PM
We got some rain again in the Tri-State Area

Here are the Trainers on today's card that have positive win place and show returns on a wet surface, so far, at Aqueduct on the inner Dirt

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/trainerswetaqusrf.jpg

I missed out on D A Cannizzo in the 1st race today with #8 Magic Holiday who paid $8.40 across the board

I also missed out on B N Levine in the 2nd race today with #2 Dogtown who paid $19.90 across the board

B N Levine has these for today:
2nd race
#2 Dogtown -- $19.90

7th race
#7 Head Shrinker
#12 Wisdom of Oz

9th race
#5 Asphalt Paving
#7 Emoticon

I'm leaning toward J Servis
6th race
#4 Pinstripe

Let's see who makes the cut for positive win place and show returns on the day at Aqueduct!!!

jpjpicks
01-02-2017, 07:05 PM
Yo Bigman thank you for race-7 i did bet $100 show $8.50 wow love that jock but my dumb
Ass did not bet race-7 right take the good with bad but hey thank you for the info
Jimmy

TheOracle
01-02-2017, 10:16 PM
Yo Bigman thank you for race-7 i did bet $100 show $8.50 wow love that jock but my dumb
Ass did not bet race-7 right take the good with bad but hey thank you for the info
Jimmy

Hey Bro

Glad I could help 3 out of the 4 horses for B N Levine hit the board he was among the Trainers that had positive returns on the day. He had a scratch in race 9.

My only issue is that they called the track Fast for the initial 4 races then called it Muddy for the remaining 5 races and I based everything on a wet surface

However I am glad I could help

TheOracle
01-02-2017, 10:39 PM
We got some rain again in the Tri-State Area

Here are the Trainers on today's card that have positive win place and show returns on a wet surface, so far, at Aqueduct on the inner Dirt

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/trainerswetaqusrf.jpg

I missed out on D A Cannizzo in the 1st race today with #8 Magic Holiday who paid $8.40 across the board

I also missed out on B N Levine in the 2nd race today with #2 Dogtown who paid $19.90 across the board

B N Levine has these for today:
2nd race
#2 Dogtown -- $19.90

7th race
#7 Head Shrinker
#12 Wisdom of Oz

9th race
#5 Asphalt Paving
#7 Emoticon

I'm leaning toward J Servis
6th race
#4 Pinstripe

Let's see who makes the cut for positive win place and show returns on the day at Aqueduct!!!

B N Levine, C J Englehart, D A Cannizzo and J Servis were among the Trainers who made the cut having positive win place and show returns on the day

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/trainersaquinrwps.jpg

However, it had been raining all day but they some how decided to call the first 4 races as Fast

So among the Trainers with positive returns on the wet surface at Aqueduct, C J Englehart and J Servis were among the Trainers that made the cut and had positive across the board returns

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/trainersaquwet.jpg

I was really hoping #4 Pinstripe would have done much better than 3rd but at $7.10 to show you can't complain!!!

A $2 win bet on the Trainers with multiple winners from the original list would have cost $16 and you would have won $32.60 basically a 100% profit!!!

I will have to look at that strategy whenever there is another wet surface at the Big A!!!

jpjpicks
01-02-2017, 11:08 PM
Hey Bigman my old Boss (late pete ferriola) that i use to work for back in the 80"s would say if a horse is ready to win he or she can run on anything ...

jpjpicks
01-04-2017, 12:53 AM
1-4-17 lets do $200 wps parlay at the dime
Tup
R2/#4
R4/#4
Mvr
R8/#2
Ded
R7/#1
Good luck all
Am still busy with other things right now but have some time tonight

TheOracle
01-05-2017, 11:44 AM
Since this post:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2089573&highlight=dylan

Dylan Davis has been 0 for his last 4 in Claiming races on the inner Dirt at Aqueduct

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/ddavclmaquinr.jpg

He is aboard a Claimer in the 2nd race today at Aqueduct

#2 Ducasa

Let's see if he can right the ship and get this one to hit the board today at a decent price!!!

TheOracle
01-05-2017, 11:59 AM
Here are the Trainers on today's card that have positive win place and show returns , so far, at Aqueduct on the inner Dirt since December 7th

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/traintdyaqucrd.jpg

I am leaning towards J F Orseno today in the 4th race with
#7 Hangry

Let's see who will make the cut as having positive win place and show returns on the day at Aqueduct!!!

These 4 are the Trainers with multiple winners on the inner Dirt

C J Englehart
G P Gullo
J G Parker
N Chatterpaul

I am interested to see if they will make the cut today!!!

TheOracle
01-05-2017, 10:23 PM
Here are the Trainers on today's card that have positive win place and show returns , so far, at Aqueduct on the inner Dirt since December 7th

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/traintdyaqucrd.jpg

I am leaning towards J F Orseno today in the 4th race with
#7 Hangry

Let's see who will make the cut as having positive win place and show returns on the day at Aqueduct!!!

These 4 are the Trainers with multiple winners on the inner Dirt

C J Englehart
G P Gullo
J G Parker
N Chatterpaul

I am interested to see if they will make the cut today!!!

Here are the Trainers that made the cut with positive win place and show returns today at Aqueduct

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/trainerswpsaquinr.png

The only Trainers to make the cut with positive across the board returns from the original list were:
J T Toscano Jr.
N Chatterpaul
P J Quick

I was really hoping J F Orseno's horse #7 Hangry would have come through but he finished off the board snapping a streak of 7 in a row hitting the board safely!!!

TheOracle
01-05-2017, 11:04 PM
Since this post:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2089573&highlight=dylan

Dylan Davis has been 0 for his last 4 in Claiming races on the inner Dirt at Aqueduct

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/ddavclmaquinr.jpg

He is aboard a Claimer in the 2nd race today at Aqueduct

#2 Ducasa

Let's see if he can right the ship and get this one to hit the board today at a decent price!!!

D Davis and R Rodriguez really disappointed me with #2 Ducasa today who failed to hit the board in a 5 horse race

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/ddavisclmaquinr.jpg

I was so sure this horse would have at least hit the board if not win but it was such a disappointing finish

D Davis now 0 for his last 6 in Claiming races at Aqueduct he still has not been able to right the ship in this situation

TheOracle
01-06-2017, 10:55 AM
We got a little bit of snow in the Tri-State area so I believe the surface will be wet today at the Big A!!!

Here are the Trainers on today's card with positive win place and show returns on a wet surface on the inner Dirt

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/aqutrainwetinr.jpg

The Trainers with multiple winners are:
B N Levine
C J Englehart
D A Cannizzo
J Servis

I am leaning towards C J Englehart he has 9 wins on the inner Dirt since December 7th and 6 of the 9 wins were on a wet surface !!!

He has this in the 7th race today at Aqueduct!!!

7th race
#2 Holding Aces

Hopefully he can hit the board at a price!!!

TheOracle
01-06-2017, 11:58 AM
Well so far the surface is being listed as Fast at the Big A so......Omaha....Omaha....kill...kill...!!!

We will change from the playbook at the line of scrimmage

Here are the Trainers on today's card who have positive win place and show returns on a Fast surface on the inner Dirt at Aqueduct

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/aqutrainfstinr.jpg

These are the Trainers with multiple winners on a Fast surface on today's card
C Baker
G P Gullo
J Servis
J G Parker
R A Violette Jr.

I'm leaning toward R A Violette Jr he has this in the 9th today at Aqueduct
9th race
#3 Mood Swing

Let's see if he can get his 5th win today on a Fast surface at Aqueduct!!!

TheOracle
01-06-2017, 08:47 PM
Well so far the surface is being listed as Fast at the Big A so......Omaha....Omaha....kill...kill...!!!

We will change from the playbook at the line of scrimmage

Here are the Trainers on today's card who have positive win place and show returns on a Fast surface on the inner Dirt at Aqueduct

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/aqutrainfstinr.jpg

These are the Trainers with multiple winners on a Fast surface on today's card
C Baker
G P Gullo
J Servis
J G Parker
R A Violette Jr.

I'm leaning toward R A Violette Jr he has this in the 9th today at Aqueduct
9th race
#3 Mood Swing

Let's see if he can get his 5th win today on a Fast surface at Aqueduct!!!

Well J Servis and R A Violette Jr. were the only Trainers to make the cut and have positive win place and show returns for today at Aqueduct

J Servis just barely made the cut you got back a whopping 0.50 for your $12 investment on his horses today

It really hurts when the chalks don't win but hit the board

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/aqutraincuttdy.jpg

Interesting to note, L Rice had 3 winners on the day which figures as soon as I gave up on her she comes back with 3 winners in 1 day!!!

jpjpicks
01-06-2017, 10:21 PM
1-7-17 Top-3
Aqu
R1/6-3-2
R2/5-2-6
R3/5-4-3
R4/7-3-2
R5/2-5-7
R6/8-3-2
R7/4-1a-2
R8/4-8-6
R9/2-6-3
1-8-17
AQU
R1/1-4-3
R2/3-5-1
R3/5-6-2
R4/6-3-7
R5/2-6-5
R6/4-3-1a
R7/7-2-1
R8/1-2-4
R9/7-3-4
Good luck all

TheOracle
01-07-2017, 10:38 AM
The Tri-State area is getting a heavy dose of snow today!!!

Hey Vig thanks for this link

Weather at Tracks
http://www.equidaily.com/bestbet/weather.html

Here are the Trainers on today's card with positive win place and show returns on a wet surface over the inner Dirt at the Big A since December 7th!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/aqutrainerswetinr.jpg

These are the Trainers with multiple winners on a wet surface on today's card
B N Levine
C J Englehart
D A Cannizzo
G Sciacca
J Servis

I'm leaning toward C J Englehart provided races are not cancelled!!!

The other problem is C J has 4 horses entered for today:
1st race
#2 New Yorks Zip
4th race
#3 Storm Pursuit
7th race
#4 Gorgeous Charli
8th race
#4 Imasuperstar

I'm leaning towards
1st race
#2 New Yorks Zip

Let's see if any of the Trainers with multiple winners can make the cut in having positive win place and show returns for today at Aqueduct!!!!

TheOracle
01-07-2017, 12:20 PM
Aqueduct has cancelled for today

jpjpicks
01-10-2017, 10:24 AM
1-10-17
Prx
R1/6-3-4 sp #4
R2/2-6-3
R3/7-5-4
R4/7-1-2
R5/7-6-5
R6/5-12-4 sp#5
R7/4-6-7
R8/7-5-8 sp#5
R9/2-4-7 sp#7
Good luck all
Spot plays w,p,s bets

jpjpicks
01-10-2017, 02:41 PM
1-10-17
TUP
R1/4-7-5 #4
R2/8-4-3 #4
R3/2-5-8 #5
R4/2-9-3 #2--#3
R5/5-2-7
R6/1-9-2 #1--#9
R7/9-5-8
R8/4-6-8 #8

jpjpicks
01-10-2017, 03:09 PM
This is the new sheet at site
1-11-17
TP
R1/4-8-1 #1
R2/7-4-6
R3/5-9-8 #5--#9
R4/3-7-2
R5/7-8-5 #7
R6/8-7-2 #2
R7/2-3-7 #2
R8/1-7-6 #1--#7
R9/7-11-8
The horses to the right are spot plays

TheOracle
01-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Thanks again Vig for this great link

https://twitter.com/DRFFormulator/status/814462556978946053

What we came up with for R Rodriguez in Claiming races on the inner Dirt
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2099885#post2099885

jpjpicks
01-11-2017, 10:44 PM
1-12-17
Aqu
R1/4-6-1
R2/4-2-1 #2
R3/4-5-1
R4/7-1-3
R5/5-2-4
R6/6-1-4 #6
R7/3-5-7
R8/2-5-6
R9/4-1a-7
Good luck all
Spot plays******
Penn
R2/#8
R4/#10
R6/#3
R7/#6
Gg*******
R4/#1

jpjpicks
01-12-2017, 08:35 PM
1-13-17
Aqu
R1/4-6-3 sp#3
R2/1a-6-2
R3/3-1-2
R4/7-4-6
R5/9-6-3
R6/3-2-6 sp#6
R7/4-7-8
R8/4-6-2
R9/11-3-2
Good luck all

jpjpicks
01-12-2017, 09:10 PM
1-13-17
Penn
Spot Plays
R1/#1
R3/#4
R4/#7
R7/#9

jpjpicks
01-12-2017, 09:22 PM
The Top-3 picks are based on last race only i am useing Betmix.com so here is the mix
Last race E1 55%
Last race E2 65%
Last race late pace 75%
Now for the spot plays we had 2 at Aqu 1-2nd an 1-scr an then we had 4 at Penn
1-1st 2-2nd 1-x an 1 at Gg 1-x total=6 plays 1-w 3-p 2-x so i like what i see so far
Keep checking all an thanks for comming
Jimmy

jpjpicks
01-14-2017, 09:42 AM
Top-3 for Op--Tam 1-14-17
R3/3-5-8
R4/5-2-1
R5/3-5-7
R6/6-5-1
R7/1-7-5
R8/3-5-2
R9/14-1-7/12
R3/4-1-3
R4/3-2-9
R5/4-2-7
R6/12-1-8
R7/8-4-5
R8/2-9-4
R9/3-14-12/6
Aqueduct is at new site
Good luck all

jpjpicks
01-15-2017, 07:55 AM
1-15-17 Spot Plays
Tam
R1/# :8:
R3/# :6:
Lrl
R2/# :5:
R4/# :7:
Aqu Top-3 is at new site 1-14-17 6 for 9 had the last 4 winners in top-3 for the pick-4
Good luck all

jpjpicks
01-15-2017, 05:17 PM
This is something new for you Betmix account holders if you really are a true Spot Player looking to make a few bets daily this one is for you an its been doing very well no i have not posted anything from it been testing.. ok Betmix has a few new thing from the Betmix labs an i have to say this one is great its called the Tacklebox now the way i use it is simple its going to ask for 3 factors
#1 last race E1
#2 last race E2
#3 last race late pace
What you are going to look for is the win% place% show% i am seeing alot of horses win an run 2nd an 3rd the in the money horses are paying very nice in the hole an show where you can bet daily on the horses you find an make money from it the reason is you are not going to get losers .. okay now on the number %
Win%--25% or better
Place%--45% or better
Show%--55% or better
Now like i said you are going to find a few for the day the best part the work is done you just need to look
Good luck all

jpjpicks
01-16-2017, 10:33 AM
Part-1 of todays Tacklebox plays
R1/#4--#7
R4/#8
R8/#7
R2/#1
R6/#5
R2/#1
R3/#2
R4/#4--#6
We are looking for wps
Aqu up at site
Good luck all

jpjpicks
01-16-2017, 10:59 AM
Part-2
Tup
R3/#2
SA
R2/#3
R3/#7
Ok it is MLK day so here is Aqu free
Aqu 1-16-17
R1/3-5-2
R2/6-4-2 sp#6
R3/6-4-1 sp#6
R4/4-5-1
R5/3-5-6
R6/7-10-2
R7/7-5-8
R8/1-4-6
R9/8-1-6
Good luck all enjoy the day

jpjpicks
01-16-2017, 03:19 PM
So lets breakdown the Tacklebox sys
#1 stay in claiming races only
#2 days away from races i try to stay within 50 days over 60 i want to see 2 works within 14 days
So here are the clm plays if we stay in the rules
Prx
R1/#7 1st A-5/B-3/C-1
R8/#7 A-4/B-2/C-1
Mvr
R6/#5 1st A-5/B-2/C-2
Gg
R2/#1 A-3/B-2/C-1
WHAT ABC mean
A-last E1
B-last E2
C-last late
As we can see from today an past days A can not be 1st or 2nd but B can be 1st,2nd,3rd an C must be 1st or 2nd

jpjpicks
01-16-2017, 09:21 PM
Hello all
Well am playing around with Betmix's PP an the app i told you all about Playin The Ponies an am useing it with my Top-3 or Bris's Top-3 to find the better play out of the 3 well this is what am doing am Avg the last 2 speed # an then Avg the last 2 fin an useing todays weight Betmix give you an Avg winning speed# to use as a median par now below is Aqu race-4
#4 121-74-5-93.3
#5 121-73-4-93.8
#1 121-73-5-92.8
#7 121-68-4-91.2
#9 121-63-2-90.7
#2 121-70-3-93.2
#3 121-64-7-86.2
#8 116-66-2-92.2
#6 121-62-7-85.2
As you can see the app work very well here it like the #5--#4 so if you do have the app try it with Betmix PP
Remember all use all your tools

jpjpicks
01-17-2017, 09:18 AM
1-17-17 Tacklebox Claiming Plays
________
Prx
R2/#1
Mvr
R3/#2
R7/#5
TUP
R1/#7
R2/#2
GOOD LUCK ALL

jpjpicks
01-17-2017, 08:25 PM
1-18-17 mvr--tp top-3
_________
Mvr
R1/3-2-4
R2/7-1a-5
R3/6-2-5
R4/5-1-4
R5/5-4-1
R6/4-5-8
R7/1a-7-8
R8/7-11-9
R3/5-7-6
R4/5-8-4
R5/8-4-2
R6/6-1-5
R7/2-5-1
R8/4-5-7
R9/4-3-14/9
R1/#1 R4/#10
Pen
R8/#10
Ded
R7/#2
Lets see how they do if well will post the way
Good luck all

jpjpicks
01-19-2017, 10:19 AM
Todays Show Parlay 1-19-17
R6/#5
Penn
R1/#3
Tp
R3/#3
R4/#3
R6/#6
GP
R5/#5
FG
R1/#5-6
The picks are from Betmix's moblie app clicking on Quick handicapping > longshot
Finding horses that have a 90 or better rating then looking at the Factors an want to
see the horse in the 1st an 2nd Factors i do like to see the horse in the Top-3 for those Factors
Good luck all

jpjpicks
01-20-2017, 08:48 AM
1-20-17 Plays
R2/#2$
R3/#4$
GG
R1/#2
CT
R3/#7 R3/#4$
R8/#3
($) in the money plays

jpjpicks
01-21-2017, 09:45 AM
1-21-17 plays
Aqu
R2/#6
Ct
R1/#1
R3/#1
R8/#7
Mvr
R6/#8
Fg
R1/#8
Pen
R8/#6
Tp
R9/#9
Good luck all

jpjpicks
01-21-2017, 10:42 PM
ok bad day 1-21-17 so lets make it up
R9/#7
Gg
R1/#5
R2/#2
Lrl
R3/#8
Op
R2/#7
R9/#4
Tam
R1/#8
R7/#2
R9/#7
Sa
R4/#6
Good luck all

jpjpicks
02-01-2017, 09:14 AM
Today we are useing Avg E1=55% Avg E2=65% Avg late pace=75% then the horses have to race last race within 50 days an Fin 4th or worst an Betmix numbers have to be 98.9 to 97.0 these horses today are win,place,show bets
Ct
R1/# :1: 97.5
Mvr
R2/# :5: 98.4
Tup
R7/# :8: 98.8

jpjpicks
02-03-2017, 11:35 AM
Ok the last picks sucked big time so something New for today
2-3-17
TP
R3/#5
Sa
R3/#1
Aq
R1/#3
R3/#3
R7/#7
Ct
R6/#1
Ded
R2/#10
R4/#1
R6/#4
Wps
Good luck all

jpjpicks
02-04-2017, 12:47 AM
2-4-17 plays same system as 2-3-17
_________
Tup
R2/#3
Tp
R1/#5
R9/#7
Sun
R7/#8
Op
R9/#2
Mvr
R1/#3
R8/#1
Lrl
R7/#3
Hou
R6/#2
Fg
R8/#10
Ded
R10/#2
Aq
R6/#6
Wps
Good luck all

jpjpicks
02-04-2017, 09:58 PM
2-5-17 plays
R3/#3
R8/#2
SA
R5/#6
OP
R6/#1
Lrl
R4/#1
R8/#4
GG
R3/#4
R6/#5
Wps
Get 50% off my spot plays just PM me for Pace Advantage members only
Good luck all

jpjpicks
02-08-2017, 02:02 PM
2-8-17
Only one play
Turfway
Race-1/# :5: $100 wps plus $20 DD # :5: / all

jpjpicks
02-09-2017, 10:31 AM
2-9-17 plays
Op
R1/#6
R5/#4
Penn
R5/#3
R8/#2
SA
R1/#6
Tam
R1/#4
R2/#7
R3/#1
Tp
R1/#1
R4/#3
Good luck all
Place--show bets

jpjpicks
02-09-2017, 03:30 PM
Tonights plays 2-9-17

My Tracked Plays
Risked 6.5 units to win 5 UNDER 5.5 -130 vs Columbus Blue Jackets
Risked 8 units to win 5 Vancouver Canucks +1.5 -160 vs Columbus Blue Jackets
Risked 5.25 units to win 5 UNDER 210 -105 vs Orlando Magic
Risked 5.35 units to win 5 OVER 192.5 -107 vs Dallas Mavericks
Risked 7.5 units to win 5 Colorado Avalanche +1.5 -150 vs Pittsburgh Penguins
Risked 5.35 units to win 5 UNDER 219.5 -107 vs Portland Trail Blazers
These plays are being tracked under the username Jpsports at Pick Monitor

jpjpicks
02-10-2017, 11:19 AM
2-10-17 plays
Sa
R6/# :7:
Op
Tp
R5/# :5:
Lrl
R1/# :1:
R9/# :4:
Wps good luck all
Sports picks
My Tracked Plays
Risked 5.1 units to win 5 UNDER 214.5 -102 vs Brooklyn Nets
Risked 5.15 units to win 5 OVER 209 -103 vs Detroit Pistons
Risked 5.15 units to win 5 UNDER 228.5 -103 vs New York Knicks
Risked 5 units to win 5 Chicago Blackhawks +100 vs Winnipeg Jets

jpjpicks
02-10-2017, 01:20 PM
2 more plays
Aqu
Penn
R1/# :3:

jpjpicks
02-11-2017, 12:05 PM
2-11-17 Tonights NHL plays
My Tracked Plays
Risked 6.5 units to win 5 San Jose Sharks -130 vs Philadelphia Flyers
Risked 5.5 units to win 5 UNDER 5.5 -110 vs Ottawa Senators
Risked 6.75 units to win 5 OVER 5 -135 vs Nashville Predators
Risked 5.75 units to win 5 Dallas Stars -115 vs Carolina Hurricanes
Risked 8.5 units to win 5 Detroit Red Wings +1.5 -170 vs Columbus Blue Jackets
Risked 6 units to win 5 UNDER 5.5 -120 vs Columbus Blue Jackets
Risked 5 units to win 5.5 St. Louis Blues +110 vs Montreal Canadiens
Risked 5 units to win 5.5 New York Rangers -1.5 +110 vs Colorado Avalanche
Risked 10 units to win 5 Buffalo Sabres +1.5 -200 vs Toronto Maple Leafs
Risked 8.75 units to win 5 Washington Capitals -175 vs Anaheim Ducks
Risked 7.75 units to win 5 Arizona Coyotes +1.5 -155 vs Pittsburgh Penguins
Risked 5 units to win 5.75 Chicago Blackhawks +115 vs Edmonton Oilers
Horseracing plays *********?*
Mvr
R4/# :8:
Aqu
R6/# :7:
Gg
Checking other tracks

jpjpicks
02-11-2017, 12:35 PM
Part-2 of plays 2-11-17
Tup
R2/# :1:
R3/# :7:
Ct
R1/# :1:
Lrl
Pen
Hou
R7/# :6:
Sa
Good luck all

jpjpicks
02-12-2017, 10:44 AM
Ok the horseracing plays sucked big time lose money but made it back in the NHL here are todays plays
My Tracked Plays
Risked 7.25 units to win 5 UNDER 5.5 -145 vs Minnesota Wild
Risked 5.5 units to win 5 UNDER 5.5 -110 vs Nashville Predators
Risked 6.25 units to win 5 OVER 5 -125 vs Buffalo Sabres
Risked 6.15 units to win 5 OVER 5 -123 vs Boston Bruins
---------------
Horseracing
Aqu
Gg
R3/# :4:
Op
Tup
R8/# :2:
Good luck all

jpjpicks
02-17-2017, 01:54 PM
Horses an NHL plays 2-17-17
My Tracked Plays
Risked 6.05 units to win 5 UNDER 5.5 -121 vs Carolina Hurricanes
Risked 7 units to win 5 OVER 5 -140 vs Anaheim Ducks
Horses
Aqu
Op
R4/# :3:
Fg
Tam
R5/# :2:
More night tracks plays will be posted later
Good luck all

jpjpicks
02-18-2017, 12:06 PM
Alot of hockey tonight so give me some time will post them later so just check thank you now for Horses
Tam
R10/# :8:
R11/# :6:
Prx
R6/# :2: 10-1 ml
Lrl
R1/# :2:
R2/# :7:
R7/# :7:
Op
Good luck all

jpjpicks
02-18-2017, 01:16 PM
2-18-17 NHL PLAYS
My Tracked Plays
Risked 6.3 units to win 5 UNDER 5.5 -126 vs Chicago Blackhawks
Risked 5 units to win 5.25 UNDER 5 +105 vs New Jersey Devils
Risked 5 units to win 5.5 UNDER 5.5 +110 vs Dallas Stars
Risked 6 units to win 5 OVER 5 -120 vs Los Angeles Kings
late tracks r coming soon

jpjpicks
02-18-2017, 01:34 PM
2-18-17 late tracks
Tup
Gg
R8/# :1:
Tp
Hou
R9/# :1a:
Pen
Sa
R3/# :1:
Good luck all
Have a great day all

jpjpicks
02-24-2017, 02:10 PM
2-24-17
Place an show bets today
Ct
R2/#:6:
Ded
R2/#:5:
R8/#:1:
Op
R4/#:2:
Penn
R1/#:5:
Tp
R1/#:5:
Sorry all no more NHL bets i now have paying members for that
Good luck all

jpjpicks
02-25-2017, 11:31 AM
2-25-17. Plays. Place & show bets
Gg
R7/#:6:
Lrl
R3/#:5:
Tup
R2/#:5:
Good luck all

jpjpicks
03-05-2017, 11:58 AM
3-5-17. $500 show parlay put this in early at the dime so dont know about scrs
Aqu
R8/#:2:
R9/#:6:
Lrl
R3/#:7:
R5/#:4:
Sun
R5/#:4:
Gg
R7/#:3:
Good luck all

jpjpicks
03-07-2017, 01:59 PM
3-7-17 parlay
Mvr
R6/#:5:
R7/#:11:
Tup
R4/#:6:
R6/#:7:
:cool:

TheOracle
03-18-2017, 11:48 AM
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2138121#post2138121

jpjpicks
03-25-2017, 09:01 AM
Todays plays are based on betmix's Rangefinder horses that have a mim of 40 pts of 45 winning factors plus have a ML of 5/2 or better an have to be on my top-10 list its something i made at betmix so we have 5 plays today
----------------
3-25-17
FG
R8/#10
PRX
R4/#4
TP
R1/#8
TAM
R1/#1 R8/#1
---------------
Now for the 2-1 ML horses that fit but not lower then that
AQ
R6/#5
HAW
R2/#6
MVR
R4/#1
PEN
R2/#7

jpjpicks
03-25-2017, 11:02 AM
3-25-17 sports plays free for all PA members
My Tracked Plays
Risked 8.75 units to win 5 Washington Nationals +1.5 -175 vs Houston Astros
Risked 6 units to win 5 Vancouver Canucks +1.5 -120 vs Minnesota Wild
Risked 8.25 units to win 5 Columbus Blue Jackets -165 vs Philadelphia Flyers
Risked 5.1 units to win 5 Utah Jazz +5 -102 vs Los Angeles Clippers
Risked 10 units to win 5 Ottawa Senators +1.5 -200 vs Montreal Canadiens
Risked 5.25 units to win 5 Cleveland Cavaliers +1.5 -105 vs Washington Wizards
Risked 5 units to win 5.75 Edmonton Oilers -1.5 +115 vs Colorado Avalanche
Risked 5.1 units to win 5 Minnesota Timberwolves +6.5 -102 vs Portland Trail Blazers
These plays are being tracked under the username jimmy1123 at Pick Monitor

jpjpicks
03-26-2017, 10:32 AM
3-26-17 In The Money Plays
==========
AQ
R3/#3
FG
R1/#1 R5/#3 R10/#9
GG
R1/#3 R2/#5 R4/#2 R6/#4 R8/#6
TUP
R1/#4 R6/#1 R7/#3 R8/#2 R9/#8
TAM
R3/#2
SUN
R5/#4 R8/#10 R9/#6
SA
R1/#1 R5/#2
LRL
R1/#1E (MEANS BOTH) R2/#5 R4/#2 R8/#2
GOOD LUCK ALL

jpjpicks
03-26-2017, 04:46 PM
picks for 3-27-17 // 3-28-17 will be betting only wp
=========================
3-27
MVR
R2/#1
TUP
R5/#4 R8/#5
=======
3-28
PRX
R9/#7
SUN
R4/#1

jpjpicks
03-27-2017, 11:14 AM
3-27-17 LETS DO A 2 HORSE PLACE AN SHOW PARLAY
MVR
R7/#2
FG
R2/#4

jpjpicks
03-27-2017, 07:10 PM
3-29-17
YES ALL ONLY ONE PLAY AN THATS RIGHT YOU GOT IT> WRD
=========
WRD
RACE-4/#8

jpjpicks
03-28-2017, 10:20 AM
3-28-17 PLACE AN SHOW PARLAY
$25.00 PLACE $100 SHOW
==========
SUN
R5/#2
WRD
R1/#4 R6/#7 R10/#6

jpjpicks
03-28-2017, 11:00 PM
The picks am posting are only claiming races sprints they are not in order of rating so look at your pp's an mix it up its up to you use them or not good luck all
3-29-17
MVR
R2/5-6-7 R5/1-3-8 R6/3-4-5
R7/3-4-8 R8/2-3-9
TAM
R1/2-4-5 R2/1-3-4 R6/4-5-9
WRD
R1/4-5-6 R5/1-3-5
PEN
R1/1-2-6 R4/3-6-7 R6/1-4-6
R7/2-6-7
===========
3-30-17
FG
R6/1-2-9
OP
R4/2-5-10 R5/7-9-12 R7/2-3-12
PEN
R3/1-5-8 R4/1E-6-8 R5/3-4-7
R7/4-5-7 (E)Means Both
TP
R4/4-6-8

jpjpicks
03-29-2017, 10:15 AM
Am off a few days so here are
My Tracked Plays
Risked 6.35 units to win 5 St. Louis Cardinals -127 vs Washington Nationals
Risked 5 units to win 5.35 Baltimore Orioles +107 vs Tampa Bay Rays
Risked 5.25 units to win 5 Philadelphia 76ers +1 -105 vs Atlanta Hawks
Risked 5 units to win 5.1 Philadelphia 76ers +102 vs Atlanta Hawks
Risked 5.15 units to win 5 Miami Heat -3 -103 vs New York Knicks
Risked 5.25 units to win 5 Milwaukee Bucks +8 -105 vs Boston Celtics
Risked 5 units to win 5 OVER 6 +100 vs Pittsburgh Penguins
Risked 5.5 units to win 5 UNDER 5 -110 vs Calgary Flames
Risked 5.75 units to win 5 OVER 5 -115 vs Arizona Coyotes
Risked 5.4 units to win 5 Washington Wizards +5.5 -108 vs Los Angeles Clippers
:cool:

jpjpicks
03-30-2017, 02:24 PM
3-31-17 picks
All races are Claiming an Sprints

AQ R3/1A-3-7

FG R13/5-6-8

GG R6/2-4-5 R7/1-3-6

HAW R9/3-4-6

LRL R9/3-4-6

OP R3/1-5-7 R7/1-3-12

PEN R1/1-2-4 R4/2-3-6

TAM R1/1-4-7 R3/3-4-6

Mix it up good luck all

jpjpicks
03-31-2017, 06:45 PM
4-1-17 Claiming & Sprints
-----------
GG
R7/1-2-7
HAW
R1/1-3-10
LRL
R1/3-4-6
MVR
R3/2-4-7 R7/1-4-5
PRX
R3/7-8-9 R5/3-5-10 R9/1-10-12
SA
R5/1-2-6
TAM
R3/3-4-8
TUP
R8/3-5-8
TP
R2/2-7-8
GOOD LUCK ALL

jpjpicks
04-01-2017, 10:51 AM
Am getting great results with this one so here r the plays for today
HAW
R8/#3 CLM
OP
R8/#7 MSW
LRL
R5/#1 CLM
WPS BETS

jpjpicks
04-01-2017, 08:35 PM
4-2-17 CLAIMING & SPRINTS
-----------
AQ
R2/3-4-5
FG
R11/3-6-8 KEY#3
GP
R1/5-6-8
OP
R5/2-5-7 KEY#2
PRX
R1/1-2-5
R5/1-2-5 KEY#2
R6/2-5-8 KEY#2
TUP
R2/3-6-7 KEY#6
R5/1-3-6 KEY#1-#6
GOOD LUCK ALL

jpjpicks
04-02-2017, 06:10 PM
4-3-17

MVR

R2/1-5-6 KEY#1 !!!! Long layoff (Up to You)

R3/1-4-6 KEY #4

R6/1-2-8 KEY #1

PRX

R2/2-6-7

R7/3-7-9 KEY #7

4-4-17

PRX

R1/2-3-4 KEY #3

R5/1A-5-6

SUN

R7/1-5-8 KEY #1

GOOD LUCK ALL