PDA

View Full Version : SJW-Social Justice Warriors

EMD4ME
11-11-2016, 06:47 PM
dLbkKQ4_-EM

Show Me the Wire
11-11-2016, 06:59 PM
I wonder what color John Oliver's head will be when it explodes? Trump made good use of Oliver's donation :jump: :jump: :jump:

BELMONT 6-6-09
11-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Mental disease, liberalism is a mental disease. The sad part is that it was real these sad, pathetic excuses who have no grasp of reality and the real world out there. I say to them welcome to the real world.

RunForTheRoses
11-11-2016, 07:07 PM
dLbkKQ4_-EM

LOL I watched the whole thing, it is funny and scary.

Show Me the Wire
11-11-2016, 07:10 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but the destruction of their own property really made me suffer :lol: :lol: :lol: .

EMD4ME
11-11-2016, 07:10 PM
LOL I watched the whole thing, it is funny and scary.

I find it SO amazing that these people actually adore HRC and live off her every word.

They have ZERO clue how to assess someone's character and agenda.

Instead of using technology to further educate themselves, they utilize it to further dumbify themselves.

EMD4ME
11-11-2016, 07:11 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but the destruction of their own property really made me suffer :lol: :lol: :lol: .

That was the best part and the hysterical laugh the african american gentlemen let out, mocking these libturds.

Show Me the Wire
11-11-2016, 07:16 PM
After watching that video, we need a safe space from those tolerant physically violent beings. :eek:

woodtoo
11-11-2016, 07:24 PM
See that guy with the red/white bandana, that was me on election night and I couldn't stop :lol:ing.

BELMONT 6-6-09
11-11-2016, 07:25 PM
The problem is there are no role models that these lunatics will listen too. I talked to one of these young liberals the other day and politely told her that our country will become Europe with all the serious problems from the refugees that are raping women, terrorizing the people and changing the stability of the customs. Her reply was " That's racist". End of conversation. She has no hope, I would be better off talking to a German Shepherd.

woodtoo
11-11-2016, 07:30 PM
The problem is there are no role models that these lunatics will listen too. I talked to one of these young liberals the other day and politely told her that our country will become Europe with all the serious problems from the refugees that are raping women, terrorizing the people and changing the stability of the customs. Her reply was " That's racist". End of conversation. She has no hope, I would be better off talking to a German Shepherd.
Ive stated elsewhere I taught my dog to bark out " lock her up" now he does it whenever he wants food. Its our own little running joke. :D

chadk66
11-11-2016, 07:31 PM
I find it SO amazing that these people actually adore HRC and live off her every word.

They have ZERO clue how to assess someone's character and agenda.

Instead of using technology to further educate themselves, they utilize it to further dumbify themselves.obviously they don't give a shit about character. all they care about is free stuff.

chadk66
11-11-2016, 07:35 PM
just seeing those dumb asses makes it even more sweeter :lol:

RunForTheRoses
11-11-2016, 07:48 PM
Some of these SJWs have been so indoctrinated by their professors and mainstream media that their views on politics are akin to believing in unicorns.

EMD4ME
11-11-2016, 07:53 PM
Some of these SJWs have been so indoctrinated by their professors and mainstream media that their views on politics are akin to believing in unicorns.

Any young person with a brain must be having a field day leveraging these airheads.

ReplayRandall
11-11-2016, 10:12 PM
Give me ONE day with these SJW's, and I'll make them think twice about life and what true sacrifice is. I will take them ALL to Arlington Cemetery, and make them read ever name on every grave-marker. They would come to the realization that their own first names, last names, race/ethnicity, religious preference, etc. are engraved on those very tombstones. Maybe, just maybe, they will respect those that gave their lives, people just like themselves, for the freedoms they currently abuse. Bottom-line, get out your angst and your tantrums now, for when the calendar turns to January 20, 2017, civil law and order will finally be restored......It's been 8 long years, party's over, the adults are back in charge now.

Tom
11-11-2016, 10:19 PM
These are the people natural selection usually takes care of.
Speaking as a product of nature, do we really want to allow these types to be breeding or driving? :rolleyes:

I KNEW Trump was going to be good....but this is icing on the cake! :lol:

(I bet this ditz recycles as well!)

JustRalph
11-12-2016, 12:51 AM
HD Tv's are really cheap now. Thus these guys breaking their Tv's. There just going to upgrade. Note most of them were old models.