PDA

View Full Version : Obama Epic Fail

PaceAdvantage
11-11-2016, 10:44 AM
Remember this little ditty on a campaign stop at the Kimmel show?

K3uf6Wj4NKY

EMD4ME
11-11-2016, 10:54 AM
K3uf6Wj4NKY

It was that arrogance that helped get them beat.

Another example of their sheer stupidity.

Cream usually rises to the top and manure usually does go down the toilet.

BELMONT 6-6-09
11-11-2016, 11:18 AM
In my opinion Obam-ass is in total shock as he never thought that the silent majority was 'out there' and would be heard from in an election. Did he think we would just roll up and die under his anti-American policies and the shredding of the constitution ???? He can roll over and look at himself in the mirror. He lost and the real Americans won. America first, we owe it to all of the veterans alive and passed who put it all on the line. So the radical agitator can just slither away and we can forget, yet always learn from his failure.

boxcar
11-11-2016, 11:31 AM
In my opinion Obam-ass is in total shock as he never thought that the silent majority was 'out there' and would be heard from in an election. Did he think we would just roll up and die under his anti-American policies and the shredding of the constitution ???? He can roll over and look at himself in the mirror. He lost and the real Americans won. America first, we owe it to all of the veterans alive and passed who put it all on the line. So the radical agitator can just slither away and we can forget, yet always learn from his failure.

That's the problem: He won't simply slither away! Just wait until Trump starts to dismantle this leftist loon's legacy, most especially his signature achievment "ObamaCare" and watch how quickly BO's tone changes from what it was yesterday when he and Trump met. BO will turn out to be this nation's number one divisive, rabble-rouser as he returns to his community organizer's role -- but now as an ex-president, which means the pulpit on which he'll stand will be seen by many as legitimate. Obama will wind up becoming a huge thorn in Trump's side.

BELMONT 6-6-09
11-11-2016, 11:38 AM
That's the problem: He won't simply slither away! Just wait until Trump starts to dismantle this leftist loon's legacy, most especially his signature achievment "ObamaCare" and watch how quickly BO's tone changes from what it was yesterday when he and Trump met. BO will turn out to be this nation's number one divisive, rabble-rouser as he returns to his community organizer's role -- but now as an ex-president, which means the pulpit on which he'll stand will be seen by many as legitimate. Obama will wind up becoming a huge thorn in Trump's side.

Understood, however, I have faith in Trump's ability to use his 'business sense' to have the right answers and actions against the agitator in chief.

JustRalph
11-11-2016, 11:43 AM
Why is he doing this kind of shit?

This kind of shit and the "slow" crap he did on Jimmy Fallon

Demeans the office

EasyGoer89
11-11-2016, 12:10 PM

Demeans the office

It's because those tweets cut him deep and by poking fun at himself he feels it will get people to stop.

Tom
11-11-2016, 12:15 PM

Demeans the office

Because he is a shitty kind of guy.
And a whinny street punk with a big mouth.

After the last 8 years, Fallon's show has more honor than the Oval Office has.

davew
11-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Don't forget the White House Correspondents dinner a few years back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

chadk66
11-11-2016, 12:48 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if Obama runs again in 2020

DSB
11-11-2016, 12:57 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if Obama runs again in 2020
It would surprise me.

The constitution would have to be changed for him to serve a third term.