PDA

View Full Version : RECKLESS has been saying Trump was a LOCK since the beginning

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 02:14 PM
All those who told him he was nuts, form your "kiss the ring" line here...

elysiantraveller
11-09-2016, 02:34 PM
Pretty amazing and he gets props.

ElKabong
11-09-2016, 02:38 PM
Congrats

He got my vote, but I didn't give him a rats chance just three weeks ago. Never really thought he'd win until the blue wall showed cracks in the evening

PA and Lambo deserve props too, they were on the train early.

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 02:42 PM
PA and Lambo deserve props too, they were on the train early.I was on the train from the beginning, but I've been told since my intellect (and all the experts both on here and elsewhere) told me he probably wasn't going to win, I can't be happy about it...oh well...back to mourning... :lol:

thaskalos
11-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Reckless is the only guy whom I would listen to at the racetrack. Correct from the beginning...and ballsy 'til the end! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

thaskalos
11-09-2016, 03:10 PM
I was on the train from the beginning, but I've been told since my intellect (and all the experts both on here and elsewhere) told me he probably wasn't going to win, I can't be happy about it...oh well...back to mourning... :lol:

Your faith wavered a little, during Trump's "hard times". We pay attention here, you know. :)

woodtoo
11-09-2016, 03:27 PM
Your faith wavered a little, during Trump's "hard times". We pay attention here, you know. :)
I see your really grinning behind that Chicagoan smile. Lookin good.

thaskalos
11-09-2016, 03:29 PM
I see your really grinning behind that Chicagoan smile. Lookin good.

I am an anarchist at heart. :ThmbUp:

garyscpa
11-09-2016, 03:41 PM

I thought you moved to Vegas.

thaskalos
11-09-2016, 03:43 PM
I thought you moved to Vegas.
I am in Vegas as we speak. And I am still an anarchist. :)

lamboguy
11-09-2016, 03:52 PM
in order to have any success in election betting you have to be able to recognize the intangible's that are always present and tune yourself out to all the paid prognosticator's.

its really the same in horse racing or any other type of betting you chose to partake in.

congratulation's again to RECKLESS for calling Trump a "mortal lock" early in the process.

i think i had Trump as a "living lock" at sometime during the whole process.

johnhannibalsmith
11-09-2016, 04:08 PM
So glad I never posted a reply to any of those "Donald J. Trump is a MORTAL LOCK" posts. :lol:

reckless
11-09-2016, 05:13 PM
To all you guys, thanks alot. I never expected this. I appreciated it very much.

reckless
11-09-2016, 05:25 PM
I am in Vegas as we speak. And I am still an anarchist. :)

We are all anarchists Gus --or should be-- and that thinking is what really created this great country.

Maybe because I am of Sicilian heritage I was born with a mistrust for government, or 'experts' or even conventional, popular thinking. The popular media and the government establishment has done this country wrong for too many years now and Trump was the lone person who heard the people say, 'enough of this.' Obviously, he was right.

fast4522
11-09-2016, 05:49 PM
RECKLESS has been saying Trump was a LOCK since the beginning.

While this is true, there are several including myself who had Donald J. Trump as their first pick prior to the primary process. There have been several on the left who have had their head in the sand for years denying how wrong Obama's policy's have hurt main street and the common man. It was very fitting these folks kept heads into the sand and failed to see November 8 as it was to unfold.

Tape Reader
11-09-2016, 06:59 PM
I am very happy that you started this thread, Boss. I am in admiration of Reckless not only for his election call, but for his plain common sense, more likely wisdom, comments that he gives on many topics. Especially, the stock market.

NJ Stinks
11-10-2016, 06:15 PM
Reckless was amazingly consistent about Trump. So was Lamboguy. I had my chances to play the longshot they touted.

I passed and the rest is history. :)

woodtoo
11-10-2016, 06:28 PM
I handed out the pamphlets so people knew where the train was headed. :p

Ocala Mike
11-10-2016, 06:32 PM
I was a non-believer; wouldn't want to book these two guy's action.

JustRalph
11-10-2016, 07:40 PM
He saw right through the electoral college, and the blue wall. Nicely done!

ReplayRandall
11-10-2016, 07:45 PM
I handed out the pamphlets so people knew where the train was headed. :p

I appreciate you Woody, you always posted when another Trump rally was about to start, consistently and without fail. You helped make the Trump journey an enjoyable alternative to the grind of the ponies...:ThmbUp:

BELMONT 6-6-09
11-10-2016, 07:48 PM
Nothing like a man with an opinion that coppers the majority opinion. congrats, I think HDCP also thought trump was a lock!!! LOL

NJ Stinks
11-10-2016, 10:54 PM
I appreciate you Woody, you always posted when another Trump rally was about to start, consistently and without fail. You helped make the Trump journey an enjoyable alternative to the grind of the ponies...:ThmbUp:

It's true - Woodtoo deserves a cabinet position too. :ThmbUp:

reckless
11-10-2016, 11:12 PM

The press truly was biased against Trump, in case anyone missed that ... :)

But, for over a month prior to the election, Trump would have a rally on a daily basis, usually in another different parts of the country. And his speeches were simply great! Right on message, clear and cogent... a conservative message. And when he'd throw in a wise crack about Hillary the crowd with laugh. Still, his speeches became truly inspiring, especially his Gettysburg Address.

Yet, all we'd hear from the cable media later was the same-old, same-old... Trump must stay on point; Trump can't lose his cool... everything that might have said wrong in November 2015 but was missing by November 2016 was always highlighted by the media! Nothing that was good about a current Trump rally-speech was usually mentioned. :bang:

And yes, Woodtoo, gets a thumbs up for his contribution too. :ThmbUp:

woodtoo
11-12-2016, 09:56 AM
Appreciate the kudos folks heres a question about election night I need to ask. Why were all the woman pundits wearing purple?

Tom
11-12-2016, 10:06 AM
Appreciate the kudos folks heres a question about election night I need to ask. Why were all the woman pundits wearing purple?

To commemorate the bruises Trump left on every woman he ever met? :cool: