PDA

View Full Version : Exploding heads all over the place

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 10:45 AM
It's so delicious. Sorry to pile on, but these people brought all this on themselves. As Obama's preacher once said, "anti-Trumpster chickens, are coming home, TO ROOST!"

All I'm reading right now is article after article of all these idiots who thought a Trump victory had zero chance of happening. The hand wringing and the lashing out has been more than satisfying. Thank you for making my morning almost as pleasant as last night. :ThmbUp:

Clocker
11-09-2016, 10:50 AM
Here are some pictures for your scrap book:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3919142/Shock-despair-silence-Clinton-HQ.html

johnhannibalsmith
11-09-2016, 10:50 AM
Yeah I don't know how excited I am for his Presidency but I sure as hell am enjoying the sight of bubbles bursting and falling to the ground almost everywhere. Watching the Today Show wondering how many hours went into making victory vignettes for Trump vs. those made for Clinton. They probably had a month's worth of material ready to cue until the results came in and they had to get crackin' on enough video to make it through the morning.

thaskalos
11-09-2016, 10:56 AM
The "Intelligentsia" just can't come to grips with the fact that a great divide separates them from the rest of us. Now they know that, when the public gets pissed-off enough...even the UNTHINKABLE becomes possible.

Inner Dirt
11-09-2016, 11:02 AM
Here are some pictures for your scrap book:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3919142/Shock-despair-silence-Clinton-HQ.html

I thought I was all laughed out from last night till I looked at those pictures.

davew
11-09-2016, 11:06 AM
the mainstream media news and some cable stations will take a big hit as well - what viewership they still had, will be dwindling

Redboard
11-09-2016, 11:07 AM
For the first time in months, I'm watching another news channel besides FOX. So swwwweetttt! Watching these arrogant jerks being shot down from their high perches! hahahaha

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 11:09 AM
For the first time in months, I'm watching another news channel besides FOX. So swwwweetttt! Watching these arrogant jerks being shot down from their high perches! hahahahaThe only two times I turned on MSNBC this election cycle was when the Access Hollywood tape broke (and the people all sitting around the table reveling in the opinion that Trump MUST step down now... :lol:), and last night, when they couldn't accept what was happening before their very eyes.

I did happen to tune in when Chris Matthews was making some VERY excellent points...I am going to try and find that video and post it...it was some amazing stuff, for that channel...

Jeff P
11-09-2016, 11:12 AM
Someone sent me a screenshot of the CNN site shortly after it was over.

-jp

Clocker
11-09-2016, 11:12 AM
Yeah I don't know how excited I am for his Presidency but I sure as hell am enjoying the sight of bubbles bursting and falling to the ground almost everywhere.

Ditto.

Somewhat buried in all the hoopla is that the GOP retains control of the House and Senate. All in all, I see the election as a repudiation of the Obama regime. The death spiral of the Obama legacy begins today.

At the same time, Congress looks like the same old GOP establishment, and I doubt that they will be falling all over themselves to give Trump what he wants. The Senate will be 51-49 Republican, and I have seen no trend toward new leadership there. The House is 238-191. Lots of recent rumors about whether Paul Ryan will remain Speaker, or if he even wants to.

Trump isn't going to find it easy working with Congress. He probably be better off holding back and letting Pence take the lead on any legislative efforts. But I don't know if his ego would allow that.

CincyHorseplayer
11-09-2016, 11:42 AM
The "Intelligentsia" just can't come to grips with the fact that a great divide separates them from the rest of us. Now they know that, when the public gets pissed-off enough...even the UNTHINKABLE becomes possible.

Was trying to find the words for this today.

thaskalos
11-09-2016, 11:45 AM
Was trying to find the words for this today.
That's what I am here for. :)

Clocker
11-09-2016, 11:48 AM

The trend has been clear since 2010 at the grass roots level. Obama managed to rise above it based solely on personality politics. The elites mistook that for reality.

But then this election was greatly influenced by personality too. Trump's is arrogant and Hillary doesn't have one.

boxcar
11-09-2016, 11:50 AM
Ditto.

Somewhat buried in all the hoopla is that the GOP retains control of the House and Senate. All in all, I see the election as a repudiation of the Obama regime. The death spiral of the Obama legacy begins today.

At the same time, Congress looks like the same old GOP establishment, and I doubt that they will be falling all over themselves to give Trump what he wants. The Senate will be 51-49 Republican, and I have seen no trend toward new leadership there. The House is 238-191. Lots of recent rumors about whether Paul Ryan will remain Speaker, or if he even wants to.

Trump isn't going to find it easy working with Congress. He probably be better off holding back and letting Pence take the lead on any legislative efforts. But I don't know if his ego would allow that.

Great minds think alike...well at least sometimes. ;) But I agree totally with you. It will be an uphill battle for Trump. As I wrote earlier on another thread, the Beltway Establishment on both sides of the aisle already resents him greatly. They will view Trump as a rank political amateur, a neophyte outsider and a trouble-maker who has come to DC to demolish their house of cards.

Clocker
11-09-2016, 12:04 PM
the Beltway Establishment on both sides of the aisle already resents him greatly. They will view Trump as a rank political amateur, a neophyte outsider and a trouble-maker who has come to DC to demolish their house of cards.

Inertia is the driving force in Washington. Ronald Reagan came in thinking that he could clean house and got educated. Obama thought he could put an end to "politics as usual" and never did figure it out. Trump is as naive and egotistical as Obama and has no where near the leadership ability of Reagan. Life will go on as usual.

thaskalos
11-09-2016, 12:07 PM
The trend has been clear since 2010 at the grass roots level. Obama managed to rise above it based solely on personality politics. The elites mistook that for reality.

But then this election was greatly influenced by personality too. Trump's is arrogant and Hillary doesn't have one.

As was repeated ad nauseam on TV last night, the driving force behind Trump's victory was the "undereducated" white voter...who is having a hard time with the economic restraints that he finds himself in. The salaries for the "undereducated" have stagnated when compared to the rate of inflation for many years now...and a great many people are hurting out there. How these people embraced the message of a high-flying billionaire, who was born and raised in luxury...is something that I'll never understand.

Maybe, if they were "better educated"... :)

davew
11-09-2016, 12:08 PM
Inertia is the driving force in Washington. Ronald Reagan came in thinking that he could clean house and got educated. Obama thought he could put an end to "politics as usual" and never did figure it out. Trump is as naive and egotistical as Obama and has no where near the leadership ability of Reagan. Life will go on as usual.

Obama did by issuing 'executive orders', by-passing Congress. Trump will just as easily rescind these orders.

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 12:11 PM
As was repeated ad nauseam on TV last night, the driving force behind Trump's victory was the "undereducated" white voter...Among college-educated whites, 45% voted for Clinton – 39% of men and 51% of women (the only white demographic represented in the poll where the former secretary of state came out on top). But 54% of male college graduates voted for Trump, as did 45% of female college graduates.

Male college graduates were no slouch for Trump either. And 45% of female college graduates....FEMALE...one of the demographics we were told in general he was going to get killed in...45% of COLLEGE EDUCATED WHITE WOMEN voted for Trump.

Clocker
11-09-2016, 12:15 PM
Obama did by issuing 'executive orders', by-passing Congress.

Obama went to Washington promising to put an end to politics as usual. He soon became a big part of those politics, just relying more on executive orders than on Congress.

It remains to be seen what path Trump takes. Everyone talks a good game before they take that seat in the Oval Office.

JustRalph
11-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Among college-educated whites, 45% voted for Clinton – 39% of men and 51% of women (the only white demographic represented in the poll where the former secretary of state came out on top). But 54% of male college graduates voted for Trump, as did 45% of female college graduates.

Male college graduates were no slouch for Trump either. And 45% of female college graduates....FEMALE...one of the demographics we were told in general he was going to get killed in...45% of COLLEGE EDUCATED WHITE WOMEN voted for Trump.

They didn't make it through college because they are stupid. They see through the phony war on women and the bullshit scandals. They can read Wikileaks and watch O'Keefe vids.

Clocker
11-09-2016, 12:19 PM
As was repeated ad nauseam on TV last night, the driving force behind Trump's victory was the "undereducated" white voter...

The left has found a new scapegoat, "One word: Comey."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/09/democrats-one-word-answer-to-their-horrible-night-comey/ (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/09/democrats-one-word-answer-to-their-horrible-night-comey/)

Tom
11-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by thaskalos
As was repeated ad nauseam on TV last night, the driving force behind Trump's victory was the "undereducated" white voter...

But they were counting on the undereducated Black voters.
And the lemming women.

Ooops.

Clocker
11-09-2016, 12:37 PM
Apparently this election is resulting in an epidemic of post traumatic stress disorder for the snow flakes, especially on liberal college campuses. UMass Lowell is one of the first to provide a safe space and counseling. :lol:

Today there is a Post-election self-care session from 12-4pm in Moloney. The event will include cookies, mandalas, stress reduction techniques and mindfulness activities. Counseling and Health Services will also be available. We have sent out messages through our Social Media sites as well as encouraging students to drop in all week. Above all, take good care and know that there is strength in our community that you can lean on.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/11/freak-out-at-umass-lowell.php

johnhannibalsmith
11-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Apparently this election is resulting in an epidemic of post traumatic stress disorder for the snow flakes, especially on liberal college campuses. UMass Lowell is one of the first to provide a safe space and counseling. :lol:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/11/freak-out-at-umass-lowell.php

:lol:

Obama just told them to relax and get a grip, life goes on. You're allowed to lose once in a while as long as you promise to work harder next time. Listen to him not the bearded goofball counselor with the friggin cookies.

Dave Schwartz
11-09-2016, 12:46 PM
This is me personally.

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/attachments/the-bar/31421d1476025958-ocr-eats-crow-eat-crow-300x336-jpg

Marshall Bennett
11-09-2016, 01:08 PM
The only two times I turned on MSNBC this election cycle was when the Access Hollywood tape broke (and the people all sitting around the table reveling in the opinion that Trump MUST step down now... :lol:), and last night, when they couldn't accept what was happening before their very eyes.
I flipped over to MSNBC several times once it was apparent Trump was going to win. I just had to see the emotions and whatever else they might be crying about. Oddly enough, all I could ever see was lots of advertisement,

JustRalph
11-09-2016, 01:13 PM
I have this new Dish hopper

It gives me picture in picture of 4 channels at once. On a 65 inch screen it's downright glorious. One click left or right gives me audio for whatever channel and I can rewind all four channels on the fly. It was great last night.

It's great for football and NASCAR on Sunday too

Inner Dirt
11-09-2016, 01:39 PM
But they were counting on the undereducated Black voters.
And the lemming women.

Ooops.

The black vote did not show up, I believe that was the deciding factor. My county is 1/3 black 2/3 white, at my crowded polling place the crowd was 1/6 black to 5/6 white.

EasyGoer89
11-09-2016, 01:51 PM
I need a photo of Don Lemon when he found out Trump had won! :D

Parkview_Pirate
11-09-2016, 02:23 PM
Obama went to Washington promising to put an end to politics as usual. He soon became a big part of those politics, just relying more on executive orders than on Congress.

It remains to be seen what path Trump takes. Everyone talks a good game before they take that seat in the Oval Office.

Very good point. The joy and relief now now felt by many can soon be replaced by despair, especially if it becomes clear that Trump is simply a puppet like GW and Obama.

I'm hopeful, but will be keeping my eye on Trump. Odds are he's on a short leash, in spite of not being a career politician.

Clocker
11-09-2016, 02:41 PM
A professor at Yale made his midterm exam optional, saying “I am getting many heartfelt notes from students who are in shock over the election returns” and who “fear, rightly or wrongly for their families” and are “requesting that the exam be postponed.”

So Trump is going after the families of Ivy League snow flakes? Is he going to deport them too?

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/yale-econ-professor-makes-midterm-optional-students-upset-trump-win (http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/yale-econ-professor-makes-midterm-optional-students-upset-trump-win)

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 02:43 PM
The above is precisely why this country is in major trouble. Not Trump. But the children who have been raised before Trump was ever a twinkle in the electorate's eye.

thaskalos
11-09-2016, 03:05 PM
A professor at Yale made his midterm exam optional, saying “I am getting many heartfelt notes from students who are in shock over the election returns” and who “fear, rightly or wrongly for their families” and are “requesting that the exam be postponed.”

So Trump is going after the families of Ivy League snow flakes? Is he going to deport them too?

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/yale-econ-professor-makes-midterm-optional-students-upset-trump-win (http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/yale-econ-professor-makes-midterm-optional-students-upset-trump-win)

Don't these Ivy-Leaguers preach that "losing builds character"? :confused:

Tor Ekman
11-09-2016, 03:07 PM
Poor delicate snowflakes :lol:

Tom
11-09-2016, 03:11 PM
No one knows for sure what Trump will do.
Everyone knows what Hillary would have done.

woodtoo
11-09-2016, 03:13 PM
U are wrong again.

woodtoo
11-09-2016, 03:15 PM

Again u are off course. Wake UP.

GaryG
11-09-2016, 03:26 PM
The above is precisely why this country is in major trouble. Not Trump. But the children who have been raised before Trump was ever a twinkle in the electorate's eye.The safe places are probably full. I am not sure what a safe place is, but I envision a bomb shelter. Wonder what is going on at Emory in Atlanta. That's where they needed counseling after the phantom chalker put "Trump 2016" all over the campus.

AndyC
11-09-2016, 03:42 PM

Obama had no other experience other than politics as usual. Why would anybody have expected anything different?

Trump, love him or hate him, has always been a goal-oriented doer. You might question his goals but it is highly unlikely that he will change his personality and become a politics as usual president.

boxcar
11-09-2016, 03:57 PM
Obama did by issuing 'executive orders', by-passing Congress. Trump will just as easily rescind these orders.

That would be a great place for Trump to start! With a stroke of a pen undo BO's damage.

boxcar
11-09-2016, 04:02 PM
No one knows for sure what Trump will do.
Everyone knows what Hillary would have done.

She would have gotten a double-barrel shotgun and unloaded one barrel into the 1st amendment and the other into the 2nd.

boxcar
11-09-2016, 04:11 PM
Poor delicate snowflakes :lol:

They should all migrate down to South of Zee Border U before the wall goes up. Plus for many of them that kind of move would motivate them to broaden the horizon to their language skills.

And speaking of which...has anyone ever wondered why all these talking heads, celebs, etc. keep threatening to move to Canada? I haven't heard or read about so much as one of them wanting to spend quality time with our mighty fine neighbors to the south. Instead...they want to move up to mostly white Canada? Does anyone detect a little racism here?

dartman51
11-09-2016, 04:12 PM
I thought I was all laughed out from last night till I looked at those pictures.

:lol: Cleveland Indian fans, took their loss to the Cubs, in the 10th inning of game 7 of the World Series, better than that.

Steve 'StatMan'
11-09-2016, 04:25 PM

And she has way too many arrogant supports that inspired us to go forth and not give up. I suffer from depression, and had been locked in my apartment for 3 days up untl the election day, and kept finding things that kept me from getting out to vote. But I had to gut it out, think about Hillary, Obama, the MSM Media and their juandiced rhetoric, and I finally got up out of the chair, into the shower, and over to vote that afternoon. Sadly, beteen all the bad stuff coming out about Hillary, and all these people sobbing that her losing the election is the most awful thing, had me feeling that it was an incredibly important thing indeed.

Clocker
11-09-2016, 05:21 PM
Again u are off course. Wake UP.

Thank you for explaining that in such detail.

HoofedInTheChest
11-09-2016, 05:21 PM
They should all migrate down to South of Zee Border U before the wall goes up. Plus for many of them that kind of move would motivate them to broaden the horizon to their language skills.

And speaking of which...has anyone ever wondered why all these talking heads, celebs, etc. keep threatening to move to Canada? I haven't heard or read about so much as one of them wanting to spend quality time with our mighty fine neighbors to the south. Instead...they want to move up to mostly white Canada? Does anyone detect a little racism here?

In case you weren't aware, "white" people are in the minority in Canada.

Currently there are 700k Americans living in Canada, our Immigration webpage shutdown shortly after the election results were announced due to the servers being overwhelmed......

I'll give it a year before you guys are ripping Trump a new a-hole.

Redboard
11-09-2016, 05:33 PM
There are four million Canadians living in Florida.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/tourism/how-the-canadian-dollars-plunge-is-hurting-florida-snowbirds/2264552

ElKabong
11-09-2016, 07:01 PM

http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/tourism/how-the-canadian-dollars-plunge-is-hurting-florida-snowbirds/2264552

Lot of people from Quebec in south Florida. On our honeymoon there I saw a ton of Quebec license plates in front of beachfront condos and hotels.

HuggingTheRail
11-09-2016, 07:15 PM
If anyone moves to Vancouver, let me know. The 2 of us who attend live racing at Hastings would love to meet some new people.....

JustRalph
11-09-2016, 07:29 PM

Can you imagine handing them a rifle, circa 1942?

JustRalph
11-09-2016, 07:35 PM
👍

boxcar
11-09-2016, 07:44 PM

Yeah...and I think 99% of them are white. Who would have figured? :eek:

boxcar
11-09-2016, 07:53 PM
In case you weren't aware, "white" people are in the minority in Canada.

Currently there are 700k Americans living in Canada, our Immigration webpage shutdown shortly after the election results were announced due to the servers being overwhelmed......

I'll give it a year before you guys are ripping Trump a new a-hole.

Really? According to the link below, "visible minorities" make up 20% of the population.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ethnic+composition+of+canada&tbm=isch&imgil=4XT8VWvNRyQwyM%253A%253BN4UwlBs3BhAbNM%253Bh ttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.fin.gov.on.ca%25252Fen %25252Feconomy%25252Fdemographics%25252Fcensus%252 52Fcenhi06-11.html&source=iu&pf=m&fir=4XT8VWvNRyQwyM%253A%252CN4UwlBs3BhAbNM%252C_&usg=__gxOyOY1ckBHe05jjPAvH2tOcq1A%3D&biw=1440&bih=758&ved=0ahUKEwihvvP4-pzQAhUK1mMKHaCuAh8QyjcIeA&ei=D8MjWOH6BIqsjwOg3Yr4AQ#imgrc=0lZrw9DTgazp6M%3A

Greyfox
11-09-2016, 07:55 PM
Really? According to the link below, "visible minorities" make up 20% of the population.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ethnic+composition+of+canada&tbm=isch&imgil=4XT8VWvNRyQwyM%253A%253BN4UwlBs3BhAbNM%253Bh ttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.fin.gov.on.ca%25252Fen %25252Feconomy%25252Fdemographics%25252Fcensus%252 52Fcenhi06-11.html&source=iu&pf=m&fir=4XT8VWvNRyQwyM%253A%252CN4UwlBs3BhAbNM%252C_&usg=__gxOyOY1ckBHe05jjPAvH2tOcq1A%3D&biw=1440&bih=758&ved=0ahUKEwihvvP4-pzQAhUK1mMKHaCuAh8QyjcIeA&ei=D8MjWOH6BIqsjwOg3Yr4AQ#imgrc=0lZrw9DTgazp6M%3A

Hoofed lives in Toronto and thinks that Toronto is Canada.
Toronto and Vancouver both have large ethnic immigrant populations.

Tape Reader
11-09-2016, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=Clocker]A professor at Yale made his midterm exam optional, saying “I am getting many heartfelt notes from students who are in shock over the election returns”

Shoot! When I was a kid “the dog ate my homework” worked on some of the teachers.

boxcar
11-09-2016, 08:27 PM
Hoofed lives in Toronto and thinks that Toronto is Canada.
Toronto and Vancouver both have large ethnic immigrant populations.

In other words, those two cities probably have 80% of the 20%. :D

JustRalph
11-09-2016, 09:55 PM
Funny how they got a couple thousand signs printed already.

Protest in NY City tonight

ElKabong
11-09-2016, 10:20 PM

Can you imagine if an Obama figure was hanging from a rope in the streets of New York?? Man, the media hatred and indignation would be off the charts, and rightfully so.

What I see in that photo is not acceptable in a civil nation. Build the wall, send illegals back to their homeland. That nonsense belongs in a third world country. So many stories like this played out today, it has to end. Stop the hatred.

Clocker
11-09-2016, 10:30 PM
The snowflakes at high schools and universities are apparently melting like the ice in a men's room urinal.

Across the country, universities and even a few high schools organized post-election civil disobedience of a different sort. Some teachers sent notes to students postponing tests and offering support. Student unions offered sessions of meditation, discussions and tea.

"The nation in which you currently reside decided last night to elect a president whose own words have painted him a moral and possibly physical hazard to many of us," University of Maryland professor Alan Peel wrote to students, postponing all assessments. "I debated whether to press on today in the spirit of re-establishing normalcy, but have come to realize that my position and my background may have afforded me the privilege to do so. Others may find they do not have that privilege."

"Partisan, inflammatory statements unfortunately seem to be part of modern campaign rhetoric, but they cause real wounds," Northwestern University wrote in an email to students Wednesday, reminding them to notify professors if they need to miss class. The email directed students to the campus Multicultural Center, the Gender & Sexuality Resource Center and The Black House, a gathering place for the university's black community. Throughout the day the campus hosted a “What’s Your Reaction” event for students to express themselves by drawing pictures. They even provided the paper, markers and snacks.

The University of California, Berkeley created safe spaces for minority students, and for those who might be illegal immigrants. There are also special "healing spaces" for women and those who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender.

"Be gentle with yourselves and take care of each other," according to an email sent to Berkeley students from four of the university's vice chancellors and others. "We know that the results of yesterday's election have sparked fear and concern among many in our community.

At the University of Vermont, administrators voiced a similar sentiment.

"This is a challenging time for many of our colleagues and students, who may be feeling isolated and concerned for personal welfare," UVM president Tom Sullivan wrote in an email to the university community, offering time for tea and reflections, meditations and structured discussion.

The Boston Latin School, a high school in Boston, offered a support team of guidance counselors, clinicians, and nurses after school Wednesday and before school Thursday for students who need support, according to an email sent to the school community.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/11/09/anti-trump-protests-erupt-new-york-chicago/93570584/

EasyGoer89
11-09-2016, 11:06 PM

And they look eerily similar to the ones hanging in Bob creamers office from the project veritas videos.

VigorsTheGrey
11-09-2016, 11:31 PM
In Oakland California, there are over 6000 people/protestors marching through the town right now....

johnhannibalsmith
11-09-2016, 11:56 PM
All that tea and counseling has them mad enough to protest... something.

JustRalph
11-10-2016, 12:07 AM
Makes me sick......

https://twitter.com/BillFOX46/status/796567127364894721/video/1

Casualties my friends

My wife attended University of Vermont. She's laughing her head off at the info posted above.

fast4522
11-10-2016, 12:17 AM
Makes me sick......

https://twitter.com/BillFOX46/status/796567127364894721/video/1

Casualties my friends

My wife attended University of Vermont. She's laughing her head off at the info posted above.

This is not the democrats from days gone by, numbers of communists and paid filth MoveOn.org

Parkview_Pirate
11-10-2016, 03:12 AM
...And speaking of which...has anyone ever wondered why all these talking heads, celebs, etc. keep threatening to move to Canada? I haven't heard or read about so much as one of them wanting to spend quality time with our mighty fine neighbors to the south. Instead...they want to move up to mostly white Canada? Does anyone detect a little racism here?

Good point. Kind of like when filling out the Federal form for purchasing a firearm, and you have to answer these two questions:

- Hispanic - yes or no
- Race - Black, Hispanic, Asian,....White

Things that make you go hmmmm.....

EasyGoer89
11-10-2016, 03:34 AM
These people will be kissing Trump's ring at some point just like Clevelanders were kissing Lebron's ring when he brought one to them (yeah, they burned his jersey too)

EMD4ME
11-10-2016, 06:23 AM
This world has gone to total shit.

Repulsive.....

Tom
11-10-2016, 12:08 PM
For H4C, who has been conspicuously absent the last few days.....