PDA

View Full Version : Does she get prosecuted?

chadk66
11-09-2016, 09:46 AM
So now that Trump has won will he bring her before a grand jury? I say he does. He owes it to the country because that is the biggest reason we elected him. So who will do it, Rudy or Christi?

johnhannibalsmith
11-09-2016, 10:35 AM
I highly doubt it. Now that the election is concluded I don't think most of those guys will seem to care much any longer.

thaskalos
11-09-2016, 10:41 AM
Come on...is there anything worse than a sore WINNER? She called him up and congratulated him...and he praised her for her many years of "dedicated service" to our country. The feud is over...and it's back to "politics as usual".

classhandicapper
11-09-2016, 10:47 AM
Come on...is there anything worse than a sore WINNER? She called him up and congratulated him...and he praised her for her many years of "dedicated service" to our country. The feud is over...and it's back to "politics as usual".

There will probably be elements within the party that want to go after her if they find anything really bad at the Clinton Foundation, but I think it would be smart for Trump to distance himself from actually trying to jail her. If he wants to be successful and have a chance to get re-elected, he has to govern center right on the things he was most passionate about (fair trade, secure borders, infrastructure investment etc... )

fast4522
11-09-2016, 10:52 AM
She was facing 5 years in prison for what the director of the FBI declined to indite. Huma Abedin signed a standard federal form stating all documents belonging to the state department and federal government have been returned. I expect Obama to pardon her and Hillary. I doubt that pardon will extend to the Clinton foundation and federal laws broken.

MONEY
11-09-2016, 10:59 AM
So now that Trump has won will he bring her before a grand jury? I say he does. He owes it to the country because that is the biggest reason we elected him. So who will do it, Rudy or Christi?

Hopefully Trump stays out of the way of the FBI & Justice Dept. & doesn't interfere with any investigations or prosecutions.

Marshall Bennett
11-09-2016, 01:26 PM
I highly doubt it. Now that the election is concluded I don't think most of those guys will seem to care much any longer.
I disagree. The book has been opened and if there's evidence of her breaking the law, the justice system is compelled to act. She's no lesser the dishonest law breaker than before her defeat. She'll get due process just as anyone else would. She deserves to go down in shame for what she really is. I highly doubt she'll ever do any time, but as far as I'm concerned she can rot there.

EasyGoer89
11-09-2016, 01:32 PM

Trey gowdy might be available to drain these mo fo's

EMD4ME
11-09-2016, 01:39 PM
Trey gowdy might be available to drain these mo fo's

I like this Trey Gowdy. He would close the slammer door and at the same time whisper a respectful : You have a good evening Maaaaammm....

Fager Fan
11-09-2016, 01:43 PM
Trump should stay out of it. The FBI continues its investigations, and when they present to the AG, then that person will decide whether to prosecute.

There will probably be a lot of talk of indicting her and Uma prior to Obama leaving office so he can pardon her. He may decide she's done in politics and leave her to go it without him. He may fire Comey any day and that would be interesting how that shakes things up. Finally, he's staying in Washington so prob plans on being the bigwig of the Dem party and meddle in everything.

Fager Fan
11-09-2016, 01:45 PM
I like this Trey Gowdy. He would close the slammer door and at the same time whisper a respectful : You have a good evening Maaaaammm....

I think I do too. He might be the only one in Congress that I may really like. Have to look at him more to decide for sure.

EasyGoer89
11-09-2016, 01:47 PM

I am concerned that you're right and nobody will go to jail or even be indicted, Its like they're going to just worry about the country going forward and not continue this Clinton saga much longer, gosh I hope I'm wrong, I'd love to see them all locked up LOTS of lawbreaking was done.

EMD4ME
11-09-2016, 01:47 PM
I think I do too. He might be the only one in Congress that I may really like. Have to look at him more to decide for sure.

I liked his commercial (for re election) too. You tube it.

He has personality as well.

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 01:51 PM
Trump should stay out of it. The FBI continues its investigations, and when they present to the AG, then that person will decide whether to prosecute.A new AG...key point...I agree...Trump needs to do nothing (can he even do anything except cheerlead?)

chadk66
11-09-2016, 02:10 PM
Trump won't have to do anything but stay out of the way. He was elected to put her in prison. If he doesn't at least get her before a grand jury he will be a one term president. I seriously believe that. AG Christi, Juliani or Gowdy will fry her. Hell Comey already made the case for it. And I think Comey may be sent packing too

thaskalos
11-09-2016, 02:12 PM
A new AG...key point...I agree...Trump needs to do nothing (can he even do anything except cheerlead?)

It Trump does "NOTHING"...then he would be a definitive improvement over the last two presidents we've had.

Parkview_Pirate
11-09-2016, 02:14 PM
As soon-to-be-head of the executive branch, Trump would certainly be within his powers to have a hand in the investigation of the Clintons, and especially the Clinton Foundation.

From a political perspective, it's a hot potato that he will probably avoid.

Tom
11-09-2016, 03:13 PM
Getting indicted here is Hillary's least problem.
What about all those foreign favors she sold that she cannot deliver now?

woodtoo
11-09-2016, 03:16 PM
"Lock her up" grow a pair.

EMD4ME
11-09-2016, 04:23 PM
Hope she didn't spend it all :lol:

fast4522
11-09-2016, 05:28 PM
With new department heads at DOJ, FBI, and AG directed to execute the letter of the law by President Donald J. Trump will abandon the do as I say and not as I do current policy. People here really do not really see the reality of eight years of garbage executive orders evaporating with President Trumps signature's. To borrow the Donald's catch phrase, this is HUGE.

ElKabong
11-09-2016, 07:40 PM

Think about this... The Clinton foundation as of today has become a slush fund for the DNC without any formal tie to the party

Prior to today you could say it was an illegal vehicle for pay for play. Now there's no formal tie to a political party. Legally this opens doors for this to be a slush fund beyond legal reach.

Therefore, legal action needs to be taken soon. Don't sleep too long on this and let it get out of hand.

MutuelClerk
11-09-2016, 07:42 PM
No way.

fast4522
11-09-2016, 07:46 PM

Her larger problem is that she does not get charged with treason.