Comey
Huma
Weiner
Brazile

Who else??
love your humor :lol:

chadk66
11-09-2016, 08:51 AM
Chelsea, Loretta, Blabber mouth schultz, Donna Brazille, hopefully Carville, McCauliff, you forgot Huma too. The head of the foundation and all board members are toast. Probably numerous other executives of the foundation. And I have no doubt this will all lead to some members of congress and will possibly go both sides of the aisle. Many of us suspect this crime syndicate is enormous in size. We will now find out.

chadk66
11-09-2016, 08:53 AM
One of the coolest things in this whole vote is the big FU the union members gave to the thug union leaders and to the bitch herself.

Marshall Bennett
11-09-2016, 01:28 PM
Ha ha ha. The thought of Chelsea in prison. :D

EMD4ME
11-09-2016, 01:42 PM
One of the coolest things in this whole vote is the big FU the union members gave to the thug union leaders and to the bitch herself.

On behalf of Local 6 in NYC, the tons of employees that were sold out by Harold Ickes, I agree.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out HRC

EasyGoer89
11-09-2016, 01:44 PM
Ha ha ha. The thought of Chelsea in prison. :D
I guess she could go to jail for insider trading. Hopefully she serves some time.

Tom
11-09-2016, 03:09 PM
HUMA 2020!

chadk66
11-09-2016, 03:52 PM
I guess she could go to jail for insider trading. Hopefully she serves some time.nah, it'll be misuse of funds from the foundation and possessing classified information.

EasyGoer89
11-20-2016, 12:43 PM
I would love to have a special prosecutor look into Alfred Charles Sharpton Jr

Wouldn't you? :D

Inner Dirt
11-20-2016, 12:47 PM
I would love to have a special prosecutor look into Alfred Charles Sharpton Jr

Wouldn't you? :D

Throw the other race baiter Jesse Jackson in there with him.

EasyGoer89
11-20-2016, 12:56 PM
Throw the other race baiter Jesse Jackson in there with him.

I'm with ya there.

MONEY
11-20-2016, 01:11 PM
Here is a recent list of members from all parties convicted of crimes.
The list is dominated by Democrats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_state_and_local_politicians_convi cted_of_crimes

(Convicted Murderer), Concilman Robert Battle (D) of (East Chicago Illinois) was relected after he was arrested for murder.
http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/e-c-councilman-in-jail-facing-murder-charge-wins-second/article_f8fbe59a-5e61-5ff2-8cc7-41511814ce3d.html

Inner Dirt
11-20-2016, 01:23 PM
Here is a recent list of members from all parties convicted of crimes.
The list is dominated by Democrats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_state_and_local_politicians_convi cted_of_crimes

(Convicted Murderer), Concilman Robert Battle (D) of (East Chicago Illinois) was relected after he was arrested for murder.
http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/e-c-councilman-in-jail-facing-murder-charge-wins-second/article_f8fbe59a-5e61-5ff2-8cc7-41511814ce3d.html

I would like to see one of our liberal members try to explain this away.

davew
11-20-2016, 02:05 PM
I would like to see one of our liberal members try to explain this away.

easy-peasy ->

fallacy in numbers - when you have 100 times more members in office, surely you will have more caught

Inner Dirt
11-20-2016, 02:12 PM
easy-peasy ->

fallacy in numbers - when you have 100 times more members in office, surely you will have more caught

There are so many D's compared to R's after the names of the criminals that cannot explain the disparity.

BELMONT 6-6-09
11-20-2016, 02:15 PM
Like to see the fool Sharpton get his ass in jail for the act he has been doing for his whole career race baiting fool that he is!

chrisl
11-20-2016, 02:28 PM
No one will see a day in jail. I am sure this has already been taking care of between Trump and Obama. The art of the deal.

chadk66
11-20-2016, 07:00 PM
easy-peasy ->

fallacy in numbers - when you have 100 times more members in office, surely you will have more caughtI think you have some fuzzy math there. recipient of common core?

don
11-20-2016, 07:30 PM
Holder and Lerner lying to Congress. Both held in contempt

EasyGoer89
11-20-2016, 08:34 PM
Holder and Lerner lying to Congress. Both held in contempt

Clapper lied too.

davew
11-20-2016, 08:38 PM
Clapper lied too.

so did Hillary

It is surprising how many people have pleaded the 5th in Congress during this administration - are they protecting the president?

jk3521
11-22-2016, 11:17 AM
Not Hillary !

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/conway-no-clinton-charges-donald-trump/

Inner Dirt
11-22-2016, 11:24 AM
so did Hillary

It is surprising how many people have pleaded the 5th in Congress during this administration - are they protecting the president?

What do you expect? Obama promised transparency. He followed through on that just like his promise to bring people together. Par for the course.

Tom
11-22-2016, 11:34 AM
I'll wait until hear it from Trump, but he backs down on prosecuting, he is toast. You do not lie like that and keep any respect or support.

PaceAdvantage
11-22-2016, 11:52 AM
I told you guys he wouldn't seek to prosecute her...there is no upside for him now that the election is over, and he comes off as compassionate and "presidential" by not doing so...

If he comes through on some of his campaign promises that actually DO matter, then this will be nothing more than a forgotten footnote.

Greyfox
11-22-2016, 12:01 PM
I told you guys he wouldn't seek to prosecute her...there is no upside for him now that the election is over, and he comes off as compassionate and "presidential" by not doing so...

If he comes through on some of his campaign promises that actually DO matter, then this will be nothing more than a forgotten footnote.

Exactly. :ThmbUp:

JustRalph
11-22-2016, 12:07 PM
I was pissed when I first heard this. But I think strategically this might be the right thing. If she's indicted after say a year or two and there's a trial? It goes on for Trump's entire first term. It takes the wind out of his sails, it takes away from his agenda. It makes the country live through a similar two year period as the Monica Lewinsky scandal, at least two years. It will also keep them (The Clinton's) in the news etc.

I can see why they don't want to put the country through it

jk3521
11-22-2016, 12:16 PM
He did feed his campaign, partially at least, on hatred of Clinton. Surprised this was let out before he even served one day in office, and at least delay the uproar of the masses.

It seems like the "politically correct" way to do things . :D

delayjf
11-22-2016, 12:18 PM
Does this mean he will not go after the Clinton Foundation? OR, is he possible throwing a curve, announcing that due to new evidence that has surfaced, he will now indict Hillary - after Obama has left office and can no longer pardon her.

Inner Dirt
11-22-2016, 12:22 PM
I was pissed when I first heard this. But I think strategically this might be the right thing. If she's indicted after say a year or two and there's a trial? It goes on for Trump's entire first term. It takes the wind out of his sails, it takes away from his agenda. It makes the country live through a similar two year period as the Monica Lewinsky scandal, at least two years. It will also keep them (The Clinton's) in the news etc.

I agree, even though it would be great to see Hillary in an orange jump suit. I feel it is best for the healing of the huge divide in the nation to just let the witch get on her broom and fly into the sunset.

Marshall Bennett
11-22-2016, 12:42 PM

He's not being compassionate and presidential, he hates her guts like millions others do. He likely fears for his life if anything. Let some other person be the go-to goat in putting her away. He absolutely did the intelligent thing.
The Clintons are vicious and bad to the core. Secret service or not, Trump would be looking over his shoulder the rest of his frickin life. :)

jk3521
11-22-2016, 12:42 PM
Actually in not prosecuting , he is doing her a favor, instead of a pardon by Obama which in people's minds would imply guilt. The Clinton-Trump friendship can continue, now. :)

QzZTKl2UYGs

Guess what ? At the end of the interview Kimmel might have gotten it right ! :D

barahona44
11-22-2016, 12:52 PM
He did feed his campaign, partially at least, on hatred of Clinton. Surprised this was let out before he even served one day in office, and at least delay the uproar of the masses.

It seems like the "politically correct" way to do things . :D
"If it were done when 'tis to be done, 'then 'twere well, it be done quickly "
William Shakespeare. MacBeth

"If done is to be done, it's best be done quickly"
The Professor, Gilligan's Island

Tom
11-22-2016, 02:25 PM

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Nixon go through it.
I could do it again.

I think it is essential we do this because by letting her go free, we send a message, loud and clear, laws do not matter. Only power.

This country will never have any integrity if he drops this ball.
No matter what else he does, he is telling us WE do not have a say in anything. the law is US. Too ignore the law is to ignore us.

He can rot in Hell if he does that. No matter what else he accomplishes.

ReplayRandall
11-22-2016, 02:29 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed watching Nixon go through it.
I could do it again.

I think it is essential we do this because by letting her go free, we send a message, loud and clear, laws do not matter. Only power.

This country will never have any integrity if he drops this ball.
No matter what else he does, he is telling us WE do not have a say in anything. the law is US. Too ignore the law is to ignore us.

He can rot in Hell if he does that. No matter what else he accomplishes.

Give it time, Lowenstein, give it time.....

Tom
11-22-2016, 02:31 PM
"If it were done when 'tis to be done, 'then 'twere well, it be done quickly "
William Shakespeare. MacBeth

"If done is to be done, it's best be done quickly"
The Professor, Gilligan's Island

Ah yes, the Professor.
He built a generator out of palm leaves, a radio out of a coconut, but he couldn't fix a hole in the boat.

Marshall Bennett
11-22-2016, 02:49 PM
She could trip over something and fall really hard....case closed!!! :cool:

chadk66
11-23-2016, 10:45 AM
My guess is this is a ploy to try and get Obama to not pardon her. If not, Trump will be a one termer.

Inner Dirt
11-23-2016, 10:49 AM
I would wager any amount even if Hillary was tried, convicted and sent to prison for Clinton Foundation misdeeds, most of her following would feel it was a right wing conspiracy and she did nothing wrong.

Steve 'StatMan'
11-23-2016, 10:54 AM
Ah yes, the Professor.
He built a generator out of palm leaves, a radio out of a coconut, but he couldn't fix a hole in the boat.

Yes! The four men together couldn't fix the boat. And think of all the palm trees they had for lumber! Oh, maybe that wouldn't have been funny. Maybe it would have been funny to watch those four try to build a boat. Well, three. Thurston Howell III, do manual labor?! Don't be absurd!

Steve 'StatMan'
11-23-2016, 10:58 AM
If there is to be pardoning, Obama is likely the one who should do it, and be the Rat He Is pardoning His Rats who did wrong/shady/illegal stuff during his presidency.

Maybe Trump could get away with pardoning Hillary by reasoning that she isn't doing it under his presidency. And throw the book at her for anything her or the Clinton Foundation do do illegal under his presidency. I don't think Obama's pardon is a U.S.A. Plenary Indulgelce for Lifetime, just up to the day he grants it.

davew
11-23-2016, 11:07 AM

Trump has other stuff to do, anyway the new Attorney General Sessions will have the honor of appointing a special prosecutor (? Guiliani?) to take down the Clinton Corruption racket.

A brilliant announcement to fool 0bama into complacency so he will forget to give pardons to all of the Clinton Foundation leadership.

chadk66
11-23-2016, 11:17 AM
Trump has other stuff to do, anyway the new Attorney General Sessions will have the honor of appointing a special prosecutor (? Guiliani?) to take down the Clinton Corruption racket.

A brilliant announcement to fool 0bama into complacency so he will forget to give pardons to all of the Clinton Foundation leadership.I'd like to believe this but his choosing Mitt and Nikki really make me scratch my head

JustRalph
11-23-2016, 11:26 AM
The U.S. Attorney for NY might do the dirty work for Trump.

He indicted some very close aides to the Gov of NY this week.

Clinton foundation may be on his radar

Tom
11-23-2016, 04:30 PM
Looking for corruption in NYS?
Shooting fish in a barrel. :D

You could throw 20 warrants into the wind in NY and at least 15 of them would hit a crook.

Tom
11-23-2016, 04:31 PM
Yes! The four men together couldn't fix the boat. And think of all the palm trees they had for lumber! Oh, maybe that wouldn't have been funny. Maybe it would have been funny to watch those four try to build a boat. Well, three. Thurston Howell III, do manual labor?! Don't be absurd!

Gilligan - Secretary of the Navy.

EasyGoer89
11-23-2016, 07:45 PM
The U.S. Attorney for NY might do the dirty work for Trump.

He indicted some very close aides to the Gov of NY this week.

Clinton foundation may be on his radar

Lets hope.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preet_Bharara

EasyGoer89
01-20-2017, 05:49 PM
Ok time to start the investigations and handing down the indictments

Break out the cuffs, let's see what was really on that weiner laptop.

classhandicapper
01-20-2017, 07:15 PM
All I know is that if Podesta or Soros go down, I'll never have another bad word to say about Trump. If they both go down, I will assume I have died and gone to heaven.

Tom
01-21-2017, 10:21 AM
All I know is that if Podesta or Soros go down, I'll never have another bad word to say about Trump. If they both go down, I will assume I have died and gone to heaven.

And if you don't see either one of them, you will know you did!