PDA

View Full Version : Where's all the folks who questioned horse handicappers thinking Trump could win?

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 12:16 AM
Now that he's on the verge of 270? You guys didn't think he'd break what? 150 maybe?

Who's the dogshit political handicappers now?

EMD4ME
11-09-2016, 12:19 AM
Now that he's on the verge of 270? You guys didn't think he'd break what? 150 maybe?

:jump: :jump: :jump: What the BOSS SAID :D :ThmbUp:

thaskalos
11-09-2016, 12:31 AM
As far as I could tell, I was the only one to make such a declaration...and I think I owe an apology to the members here whose "handicapping skills" I questioned. You guys taught me a lesson that I won't soon forget tonight...and I take my hat off to you. And a special tip-of-the-hat goes out to Reckless...who had this election result nailed down from the outset.

I see it...but I still don't believe it. :eek:

HuggingTheRail
11-09-2016, 12:32 AM
I hedged, I bet him Win, Place

woodtoo
11-09-2016, 12:56 AM
I love this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastajenk
11-09-2016, 01:01 AM
That's why they run 'em.

OntheRail
11-09-2016, 01:13 AM
As far as I could tell, I was the only one to make such a declaration...and I think I owe an apology to the members here whose "handicapping skills" I questioned. You guys taught me a lesson that I won't soon forget tonight...and I take my hat off to you. And a special tip-of-the-hat goes out to Reckless...who had this election result nailed down from the outset.

Still want to book my action. Told ya I did pretty well with FTS... ;)

woodtoo
11-09-2016, 01:44 AM

You see it, that means plenty. :ThmbUp:

EMD4ME
11-09-2016, 02:10 AM

Good man Thaskalos, as expected pal :ThmbUp:

Justice won tonight. I am for once, proud of our leader and of the "system".

Justice overcame it all.

Now, it hopefully is time to LOCK HER UP.

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 03:48 AM
Good man Thaskalos, as expected pal :ThmbUp:

Justice won tonight. I am for once, proud of our leader and of the "system".

Justice overcame it all.

Now, it hopefully is time to LOCK HER UP.He's not going to lock her up, and I'm fine with that. What happened to her tonight is far worse than any cushy prison time...justice was delivered tonight, just like President-elect Trump called for.

I've never been more proud of my country than I am right now. I didn't think this was possible. I didn't think the powers that be would allow something like this, but thankfully I was wrong. The jaded ****er in me still thinks I'm being played somehow, but I'll let that go for the rest of the night. :lol:

Dahoss2002
11-09-2016, 03:51 AM

I remember you liked him early and I liked him as soon as it was clear he was dominating the republican primary. Sometimes the PEOPLE are right. Maybe the elite power brokers can listen a little.

JustRalph
11-09-2016, 04:11 AM
He's not going to lock her up, and I'm fine with that. What happened to her tonight is far worse than any cushy prison time...justice was delivered tonight, just like President-elect Trump called for.

I've never been more proud of my country than I am right now. I didn't think this was possible. I didn't think the powers that be would allow something like this, but thankfully I was wrong. The jaded ****er in me still thinks I'm being played somehow, but I'll let that go for the rest of the night. :lol:

There are going to be big time calls for a prosecutor. If he doesn't? He starts out on the wrong foot...........

I am so thankful that the people couldn't elect a criminal. Restores my faith a little.........

the Supreme Court is safe..........for now.

dkithore
11-09-2016, 04:15 AM
I think in fair trial, Let the Independent prosecutor deal with this as FBI and DOJ were found to be lacking in good judgement. I signed in support of DT's pledge to that effect.

JustRalph
11-09-2016, 04:35 AM
I think in fair trial, Let the Independent prosecutor deal with this as FBI and DOJ were found to be lacking in good judgement. I signed in support of DT's pledge to that effect.

it takes it out of his hands...... it's a good idea.