PDA

View Full Version : Dear Anti-Trumpsters

PaceAdvantage
11-08-2016, 11:42 PM
VIXOOwthtaE

Tor Ekman
11-08-2016, 11:43 PM
Excellent!!! (in my best Mr. Burns voice)

FantasticDan
11-08-2016, 11:59 PM
PA, do you truly not appreciate how terrifying this is on like a dozen different levels? The markets tanking are just the beginning. You've taken a very unstable world and made a malignant, sociopathic fool its "leader".

What exactly are you happy about?

PaceAdvantage
11-08-2016, 11:59 PM
PA, do you truly not appreciate how terrifying this is on like a dozen different levels? The markets tanking are just the beginning. You've taken a very unstable world and made a malignant, sociopathic fool its "leader".

What exactly are you happy about?VIXOOwthtaE

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 12:02 AM

What exactly are you happy about?The markets need to drop thousands of points....many thousands...before we reach TANK level...700 points at the moment is 300 down from where it closed on FRIDAY...not really a big deal. Let me know when it drops 5000-7000 points, then we can talk.

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 12:03 AM
You've taken a very unstable world and made a malignant, sociopathic fool its "leader".And these very words of yours, quoted above (and a terrible candidate in Hillary), are exactly WHY Donald J. Trump appears to be on the verge of becoming the next PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

YOU DON'T GET IT.

mostpost
11-09-2016, 12:05 AM

I agree with you 100%, except I think you are overly optimistic.

FantasticDan
11-09-2016, 12:05 AM
No, I get it. You're a single, middle aged white guy, no family, bitter and yet still feeling entitled, and this is a big FU to the world, cuz you've got nothing to lose and don't give a shit.

Lots of you out there, and you voted.

I really hope it works out.

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 12:07 AM
No, I get it. You're a single, middle aged white guy, no family, bitter and yet still feeling entitled, and this is a big FU to the world, cuz you've got nothing to lose and don't give a shit.

Lots of you out there, and you voted.

I really hope it works out.You have no clue about me.

But yes, it's a GIANT FU to people like you.

Tough shit.

And he hasn't won yet.

Clocker
11-09-2016, 12:07 AM
The markets tanking are just the beginning. You've taken a very unstable world and made a malignant, sociopathic fool its "leader".

The stock markets have been propped up by insane monetary policy of the Federal Reserve and in no way reflect the real economy. Time for a massive correction.

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 12:13 AM
Next task for Anti-Trumpsters?

If he wins?

See if electoral college voters can legally switch their vote, and lobby them hard to do so.... :lol:

FantasticDan
11-09-2016, 12:16 AM
You have no clue about me.
But yes, it's a GIANT FU to people like you. Tough shit.You just confirmed all I said, emphasis on the bitter.

The very last thing this country and world need is a hyper-sensitive loose cannon dullard as president. The man is so obviously not up to the job that this country is going to be in shock, and will continue to suffer, for a long time.

But you got your FU. :jump: :jump:

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 12:19 AM
You just confirmed all I said, emphasis on the bitter.

The very last thing this country and world need is a hyper-sensitive loose cannon dullard as president. The man is so obviously not up to the job that this country is going to be in shock, and will continue to suffer, for a long time.

But you got your FU. :jump: :jump:Your side is done for now.

Good night sir.

President and Congress.

Just say you were dead wrong and leave it at that. A majority of the American public obviously doesn't share your concerns.

You've been WRONG all along about Trump. So why should I fear what you're writing above now? Paying attention to you as it concerns Trump hasn't been fruitful.

Your only recourse in this thread is make it personal and call me names and tell me I don't have a family? Are you insane? Has the election screwed with your head this much?

Time for you to go to sleep...past your bedtime.

Mulerider
11-09-2016, 12:19 AM
And these very words of yours, quoted above (and a terrible candidate in Hillary), are exactly WHY Donald J. Trump appears to be on the verge of becoming the next PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

YOU DON'T GET IT.

One suspects the Democrats might revisit their position on the notion of "obstructionism." lol

FantasticDan
11-09-2016, 12:25 AM
One suspects the Democrats might revisit their position on the notion of "obstructionism." lolYou think a guy whose entire life has revolved 110% around self-aggrandizement and being a vacuous Neanderthal is going to be interested in formulating substantive public policy?

Fager Fan

That's how I felt about Obama, and it looks as though we'll make it til January without imploding.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised, Dan, if you're willing to to look at him objectively.

Parkview_Pirate
Trump as President is an unknown commodity. Almost all criticism of him is about his big mouth, and not any criminal actions.

OTH, the bullet we dodged tonight is having a tool of the globalists, in poor health and completely incompetent, not getting what she thought was her right.

With Trump, we have a leader - we may be going over a cliff, but he's picking a direction and going.

With Hillary, we had an indecisive tool and a criminal.

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 12:27 AM
You think a guy whose entire life has revolved 110% around self-aggrandizement and being a vacuous Neanderthal is going to be interested in formulating substantive public policy?You're still not getting it...

FantasticDan
11-09-2016, 12:36 AM
Your side is done for now.

Good night sir.

President and Congress.

Just say you were dead wrong and leave it at that. A majority of the American public obviously doesn't share your concerns.

You've been WRONG all along about Trump. So why should I fear what you're writing above now? Paying attention to you as it concerns Trump hasn't been fruitful.

Your only recourse in this thread is make it personal and call me names and tell me I don't have a family? Are you insane?
But that's the point, it IS personal. A loathsome, dangerous cretin was just elected POTUS. He has vowed to implement plans that will adversely affect people I care about and millions of others.

Your concerns seem to revolve around gotchas on a message board.

Mulerider
11-09-2016, 12:36 AM
You think a guy whose entire life has revolved 110% around self-aggrandizement and being a vacuous Neanderthal is going to be interested in formulating substantive public policy?

At least as interested as a woman whose public policy prescriptions would be designed for personal enrichment.

Parkview_Pirate
11-09-2016, 12:49 AM
But that's the point, it IS personal. A loathsome, dangerous cretin was just elected POTUS. He has vowed to implement plans that will adversely affect people I care about and millions of others.

You've been drinking too much blue Kool-Aid. Trump's flaws are mostly Democratic propaganda, and at the end of the day it really won't matter much. The President is not nearly as powerful as the propaganda would have you believe.

Build the wall between U.S. and Mexico? nope

Deport aliens and terrorists? Maybe

Repeal ObummerCare? probably not

Spend more on defense? with our debt? not hardly?

Relax. Be Happy.

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 12:53 AM

Your concerns seem to revolve around gotchas on a message board.You continue to buy into the bullshit. Trump won't do a thing to anyone you care for, any more than Obama or Bush did things to people you care for...such as send them to war to die...or saddle them with insane insurance premiums which they are REQUIRED to purchase.

You and people like you are causing needless stress and worry to millions of people FOR NO REASON. Because you know, and I know, that the world doesn't end, and people are going to be just fine, like we always have been.

If Trump were the man you say he is, then he would have never gotten this far...his business would have COMPLETELY COLLAPSED decades ago...NOBODY WOULD HAVE DEALT with him in terms of business, in terms of TV, in terms of anything.

Like I said, you've been wrong about him all along...why should I trust your judgement now?

kingfin66
11-09-2016, 12:53 AM
You have no clue about me.

But yes, it's a GIANT FU to people like you.

Tough shit.

And he hasn't won yet.

I was actually thinking to myself tonight that I am happy for the PAsters who have supported Trump. As much as I don't like Trump (or Hillary), I am the type of person who will deal no matter who is selected. I got my vote; that is what is the most important thing for me. What disappoints me is that you are appearing to be a very bad winner. I would not have expected that of you. Tough shit indeed.

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 12:59 AM
I was actually thinking to myself tonight that I am happy for the PAsters who have supported Trump. As much as I don't like Trump (or Hillary), I am the type of person who will deal no matter who is selected. I got my vote; that is what is the most important thing for me. What disappoints me is that you are appearing to be a very bad winner. I would not have expected that of you. Tough shit indeed.After what he says to me, I'm being the BAD WINNER? How about Mr. Bad Loser?

I'm not going to let this fool talk smack about me after he was WRONG WRONG WRONG.

It is a giant FU. That's exactly what this vote was. He needs to deal with it and stop lashing out.

Do you know how much shit Trump supporters have been dished out here every time Hillary's poll numbers opened up daylight?

Give us one day to enjoy it...

Face it, Trump might have been bad, but Hillary was far worse...and those that thought so made their voices heard.

BTW, he hasn't won yet.

FantasticDan
11-09-2016, 01:01 AM
You continue to buy into the bullshit. Trump won't do a thing to anyone you care for, any more than Obama or Bush did things to people you care for...such as send them to war to die...or saddle them with insane insurance premiums which they are REQUIRED to purchase.

You and people like you are causing needless stress and worry to millions of people FOR NO REASON. Because you know, and I know, that the world doesn't end, and people are going to be just fine, like we always have been.

If Trump were the man you say he is, then he would have never gotten this far...his business would have COMPLETELY COLLAPSED decades ago...NOBODY WOULD HAVE DEALT with him in terms of business, in terms of TV, in terms of anything.

Like I said, you've been wrong about him all along...why should I trust your judgement now?
My concerns are over what kind of president he will be and what impact he will have on my family and country, and the world. He has not demonstrated even the most basic of human or professional qualities that might mitigate my fears.

But, you tell me my concerns are unfounded.. all will be well.

And I hope more than anything that you are proven right.

Tor Ekman
11-09-2016, 01:06 AM
Hey Fantastical Dan - Get your last shots in because per our wager, your off-topic banishment will soon commence. See you again after Inauguration Day :)

PaceAdvantage
He has not demonstrated even the most basic of human or professional qualities that might mitigate my fears.Employs tens of thousands of people...father...grandfather...husband...has by all accounts been successful at many of his lifelong endeavors (yes, some failures along the way)..

So you say he's not demonstrated even THE MOST BASIC OF HUMAN OR PROFESSIONAL QUALITIES.

Do you realize what you write sounds ridiculous to someone like me given what I just wrote?

BTW, he hasn't won yet.

PaceAdvantage
Hey Fantastical Dan - Get your last shots in because per our wager, your off-topic banishment will soon commence :)Nobody is leaving...wagering between members is banned on this board...

thaskalos
11-09-2016, 01:07 AM
The blue collar-working white male has embraced the message of a high-living billionaire, born with a golden spoon in his mouth. Who would have thunk it? :)

Interesting days lay ahead for us...that's for sure.

Tor Ekman
11-09-2016, 01:08 AM
Nobody is leaving...wagering between members is banned on this board...If he's a man of his word, he'll take a voluntary leave from posting off-topic, as per our gentleman's agreement

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 01:09 AM
The blue collar-working white male has embraced the message of a high-living billionaire, born with a golden spoon in his mouth. Who would have thunk it? :)Indeed...

FantasticDan
11-09-2016, 01:09 AM
Hey Fantastical Dan - Get your last shots in because per our wager, your off-topic banishment will soon commence. See you again after Inauguration Day :)I'm honestly not trying to get shots in, just trying to convey my fears over the potential consequences of what happened tonight.

And I do intend on honoring the bet. :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 01:10 AM
If he's a man of his word, he'll take a voluntary leave from posting off-topic, as per our gentleman's agreementBet wasn't sanctioned by me, so it doesn't count.

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 01:11 AM
I'm honestly not trying to get shots in, just trying to convey my fears over the potential consequences of what happened tonight.

And I do intend on honoring the bet. :ThmbUp:Maybe you could do what you (or people like you) accused Trump of pushing his supporters to do to Clinton...you know...be a hero...save the world.

ElKabong
11-09-2016, 01:13 AM
You think a guy whose entire life has revolved 110% around self-aggrandizement and being a vacuous Neanderthal is going to be interested in formulating substantive public policy?

Damn, what were we thinking? We could have voted for a competent, honest politician like Hillary Clinton. Oh my, what a mistake.....

RunForTheRoses
11-09-2016, 01:15 AM
The stock markets have been propped up by insane monetary policy of the Federal Reserve and in no way reflect the real economy. Time for a massive correction.

:ThmbUp:

Other than SC appointments possibly picking a FED Head (I believe would be second term) is an immense desirability factor in the Donald.

NJ Stinks
11-09-2016, 01:16 AM
I got two phone tonight from Republicans. Both told me something along the lines of "don't worry - his fellow Republicans in Washington will make sure he doesn't do anything crazy".

I'm worried Trump will do something crazy - I'm now afraid he might die. Cause the thought of President Pence does make me nauseous.

Parkview_Pirate
11-09-2016, 01:17 AM
The blue collar-working white male has embraced the message of a high-living billionaire, born with a golden spoon in his mouth. Who would have thunk it? :)

Well, certainly the economy, jobs and trade was a plus for Trump for those voters.

But plenty of minorities and women voted for Trump. Why? Not because they embraced him, but because they REJECTED her. As in, "I'm NOT with her..." And a lot of that had to do with "vote for me 'cause I'm a women" and "the Supreme Court got it wrong" on the 2nd Amendment.

Mulerider
11-09-2016, 01:22 AM
Well, certainly the economy, jobs and trade was a plus for Trump for those voters.

But plenty of minorities and women voted for Trump. Why? Not because they embraced him, but because they REJECTED her. As in, "I'm NOT with her..." And a lot of that had to do with "vote for me 'cause I'm a women" and "the Supreme Court got it wrong" on the 2nd Amendment.

Just heard on ABC that Trump got a higher percentage of the black and Latino vote than Romney.

fast4522
11-09-2016, 01:24 AM

Woke up this morning with a blue moon in your eyes?

thaskalos
11-09-2016, 01:28 AM
Watching ABC-News...one would think that this election is still up for grabs. George Stephanopoulos's face looks as if he is attending a funeral.

thaskalos
11-09-2016, 01:30 AM
Now that Trump has won the presidency...this site no longer freezes at 12:30 AM central. :)

betovernetcapper
11-09-2016, 02:01 AM
I didn't vote for him, but am glad he appears to be beating Clinton. If she had won, Heller would have been overthrown & the 2nd amendment would be effectively dead in at least Chicago if not Il. At 4pm I was making tentative plans to move to Idaho, but it looks if he can get another 14 electoral votes, I won't have to move. :)

Hank
11-09-2016, 02:17 AM
I got two phone tonight from Republicans. Both told me something along the lines of "don't worry - his fellow Republicans in Washington will make sure he doesn't do anything crazy".

I'm worried Trump will do something crazy - I'm now afraid he might die. Cause the thought of President Pence does make me nauseous.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news.....but Pence WILL BE the de facto potus.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/20/magazine/how-donald-trump-picked-his-running-mate.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-mike-pence_us_578fa289e4b0f180da63defd

hcap
11-09-2016, 02:26 AM
Now that Trump has won the presidency...this site no longer freezes at 12:30 AM central. :)Now at 2:30 am est not quite won yet.

Damn. I might have to stop referring to him as da Chump, but on the othrt hand an "official Trump collapsing thread" is in order :lol:

ReplayRandall
11-09-2016, 02:31 AM
Now at 2:30 am est not quite won yet.

Damn. I might have to stop referring to him as da Chump, but on the othrt hand an "official Trump collapsing thread" is in order :lol:

Nah....I like "the collapsing, non-apologetic hcap thread"......You're a real winner, pal....:ThmbUp:

EMD4ME
11-09-2016, 02:35 AM
Nah....I like "the collapsing, non-apologetic hcap thread"......You're a real winner, pal....:ThmbUp:

What else would you expect from an HRC admirer?

pandy
11-09-2016, 02:40 AM
On Sunday local paper, The Morning Call, a liberal paper which is published by the same company that owns the NY Times, wrote a very negative front page article about Obamacare two days ago, which wasn't biased at all. It simply said that people who get health insurance from their employer aren't the ones feeling the pain of Obamacare.

But the middle class people who have to buy their insurance and don't qualify for subsidies are going to see their insurance costs double in 2017, and have less choices. They interviewed several people who were distraught. One family had their health insurance go from $600 a month to $1200 a month. Insanity.

Obamacare alone was a good enough reason to vote Republicans in this election. It's a disaster. The middle class here in PA. rose up and did what had to be done. Voting turnout was huge around here. My daughter in law waited in line for over an hour to vote.

Fox called it at 2:40 a.m., 274 electoral votes after adding PA. It will be over 300.

hcap
11-09-2016, 02:41 AM
Nah....I like "the collapsing, non-apologetic hcap thread"......You're a real winner, pal....:ThmbUp:Maybe I might apologize for miss-handicapping the race, but not for choosing the better candidate for this country.

Besides the existing idiotic "collapsing thread" is overdue for a reboot
I suspect we will have tons of material until da Chump is impeached.

EMD4ME
11-09-2016, 02:42 AM
Maybe I might apologize for miss-handicapping the race, but not for choosing the better candidate for this country.

Besides the existing idiotic "collapsing thread" is overdue for a reboot
I suspect we will have tons of material until da Chump is impeached.

I hope Creedmore has you locked up tight.

hcap
11-09-2016, 02:45 AM
I hope Creedmore has you locked up tight.Looks like the inmates in Creedmore have taken over the asylum.

proximity
11-09-2016, 02:46 AM
On Sunday local paper, The Morning Call, a liberal paper which is published by the same company that owns the NY Times, wrote a very negative front page article about Obamacare two days ago, which wasn't biased at all. It simply said that people who get health insurance from their employer aren't the ones feeling the pain of Obamacare.

But the middle class people who have to buy their insurance and don't qualify for subsidies are going to see their insurance costs double in 2017, and have less choices. They interviewed several people who were distraught. One family had their health insurance go from $600 a month to $1200 a month. Insanity.

Obamacare alone was a good enough reason to vote Republicans in this election. It's a disaster. The middle class here in PA. rose up and did what had to be done. Voting turnout was huge around here. My daughter in law waited in line for over an hour to vote.

Fox called it at 2:40 a.m., 274 electoral votes after adding PA. It will be over 300.

this was a big factor.

JustRalph
11-09-2016, 03:32 AM

Funny, that's how I felt about Hillary.........

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2016, 03:39 AM
Now that Trump has won the presidency...this site no longer freezes at 12:30 AM central. :)I made sure of that...didn't want any stellar thoughts to get lost... ;)

sammy the sage
11-09-2016, 06:29 AM
Now that Trump has won the presidency...this site no longer freezes at 12:30 AM central. :)

and VULGARITY is NOW flowing freely around here...lead by the bossman himself...

interesting changes indeed...

ps...that might be time change...might still freeze an hour earlier.

tucker6
11-09-2016, 06:47 AM
do you truly not appreciate how terrifying this is on like a dozen different levels? You've taken a very unstable world and made a malignant, sociopathic fool its "leader".

said in 2008? What goes around comes around. Congrats...

zico20
11-09-2016, 07:33 AM
I'm honestly not trying to get shots in, just trying to convey my fears over the potential consequences of what happened tonight.

And I do intend on honoring the bet. :ThmbUp:

You mean like not allowing in hundreds of thousands of head choppers from the Middle East who want to come here and destroy our Christian way of life. I can live with that. :ThmbUp:

Tom
11-09-2016, 07:37 AM

The PEOPLE have spoken, not the pols and the elites.
The ones who made the world unstable in the first place.

Tom
11-09-2016, 07:44 AM

It is working fine at 7:30 am.......first time in a while.
And the coffee, especially flavorful today.
A warm rain falling, as if America if taking a shower.

ElKabong
11-25-2016, 10:40 PM

Just wanted to point out how true gold this post was... :) markets are up, the sun rises each morning, and the birds sing.

And Hillary isn't president -elect.

Got one thing right. Obama left behind a very unstable world. But .... Hope is on the way !

pandy
11-25-2016, 11:27 PM
Way too much was made of Trump vs Hillary. The party in control has a lot to do with the voting.

The Democrats also got creamed in the last two mid term elections. Trump flipped 217 counties from blue to red. If the Democratic party had been doing a great job the last eight years, H.R.C. would be the President elect right now.

Tom
11-26-2016, 09:24 AM
A lesson the Sapublicans who would never fight back.

boxcar
11-26-2016, 11:13 AM

At least he's not an maniacal, lying, lawless narcissist like some president I know.

And since you brought up "substantive public policy", such as Obamination Care to name one, my brother-in-law received a notice from his health insurance carrier the other day that his premium for the year was only going to go up by 82% -- and that with a $6,500. deductible. I mean how cool is that for a policy packed with "vacuous" promieses that said costs would go down to save all us money? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tom
11-26-2016, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by FantasticDan

He hasn't yet, and he only has 60-70 days left in office, so I guess you are correct.

Good thing TRUMP WON!
Now we can get some substantive public policies.

EasyGoer89
11-26-2016, 02:42 PM
He hasn't yet, and he only has 60-70 days left in office, so I guess you are correct.

Good thing TRUMP WON!
Now we can get some substantive public policies.

Maybe we can clean up the pedo ring running out of the WH, 65000 for 'hot dogs' ? Obviously not actual hot dogs since all WH food is cooked on site, silly Dan the pedo man approves of this behavior!

PaceAdvantage
11-28-2016, 12:54 PM
silly Dan the pedo man approves of this behavior!I would advise you to stop using this "Dan the pedo man" label immediately.

classhandicapper
11-28-2016, 07:45 PM
Maybe we can clean up the pedo ring running out of the WH, 65000 for 'hot dogs' ?

I know which story you are following.