PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of Simple Workout Software?

NorCalGreg
11-07-2016, 08:23 PM
I'm wondering if it exists--simple software that uses Bris files to rate recent workouts. I have charts, and know in my head what impressive workouts look like---would be a big time-saver to be alerted when a trainer is showing unusually sharp works--thanks

-NCG

upthecreek
11-07-2016, 08:38 PM
I'm wondering if it exists--simple software that uses Bris files to rate recent workouts. I have charts, and know in my head what impressive workouts look like---would be a big time-saver to be alerted when a trainer is showing unusually sharp works--thanks

-NCG
Check your email

Boulder
11-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Could you post it, I am also interested. Thanks

NorCalGreg
11-07-2016, 09:42 PM
Could you post it, I am also interested. Thanks

It actually wasn't software....was a ratings chart from a software program.

My search continues. Thanks for trying, creek

ReplayRandall
11-07-2016, 09:55 PM
It actually wasn't software....was a ratings chart from a software program.

My search continues. Thanks for trying, creek

Sent you a PM..

kingfin66
11-07-2016, 10:18 PM
Speed Handicapper by Charles Carroll. Available at desertsea.Com

cloud9
11-07-2016, 10:44 PM
Their is a software program called StretchRun that has a workout program in it .

NorCalGreg
11-08-2016, 02:55 AM
Thanks RR, KF (BTW...as a speed player--that Carroll program looks mighty interesting :ThmbUp: )

Dennis, that Stretch Run is exactly what I want--but the dang thing is for MACS ONLY! Also uses those unwieldy Bris multi-files.

It is Freeware, so if any Mac-users are interested--take a look:

http://stretchrun.com/download

-NCG

cloud9
11-08-2016, 08:33 AM
Bob Pitlak had a workout software program on his site but I think he passed away . The software pops up on eBay Sometimes .

PICSIX
11-08-2016, 09:04 AM
http://www.contenderswins.com/index2.htm

You can try this free for 10 days. Several ratings including workouts.

The best rating is CXP which is a power rating that can point to horses that Prime Power does not! :ThmbUp:

UltimateBetter
11-08-2016, 10:21 AM
I have both inbox me or send me an email norm9170@yahoo.com

NorCalGreg
11-08-2016, 06:08 PM
http://www.contenderswins.com/index2.htm

You can try this free for 10 days. Several ratings including workouts.

The best rating is CXP which is a power rating that can point to horses that Prime Power does not! :ThmbUp:

You sure that site is still up, Mike? Only thing I found that worked was a "picks" site. Appreciate your help anyway :)

PICSIX
11-08-2016, 07:10 PM
You sure that site is still up, Mike? Only thing I found that worked was a "picks" site. Appreciate your help anyway :)

I have the CTV10 software. This link seems to be working.

http://contenderswins.com

It appears they no longer offer their software for download.

theotherside
11-08-2016, 09:35 PM
I have the software as well but cant get it to work on win 7 any help would be greatly appreciated!

Longshot
11-09-2016, 09:59 PM
EquiSim will give you everything you are looking for relating to workouts.
It also gives you a speed rating for each work found in no other program and
it will flag any bullet works and if you are familiar with the TIPS program it will flag WUT workout horses.
It makes handicapping first time starters and horses coming off long layoffs a lot easier.

NorCalGreg
11-09-2016, 10:15 PM
EquiSim will give you everything you are looking for relating to workouts.
It also gives you a speed rating for each work found in no other program and
it will flag any bullet works and if you are familiar with the TIPS program it will flag WUT workout horses.
It makes handicapping first time starters and horses coming off long layoffs a lot easier.

Interesting you bring that TIPS program up...longtime user here, since paper and pencil days.
I actually already have done exactly what you suggest--fashioned a crude workouts program using Tips software, with just these Tips:

ALL WUT ( & VARIATIONS )
WSWOP
WOSLO
TTT
FWO
FWO10

assigned them all 100---looking good so far for Maidens

-NCG

PICSIX
11-10-2016, 07:37 AM
I have the software as well but cant get it to work on win 7 any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have several computers and can only get it to work in XP mode.