PDA

View Full Version : question regarding placing bets with ADW's

Poindexter
11-07-2016, 03:55 PM
I increasingly am getting shut out because it takes me too long to place my bets. Say I want to key the 7 in the Superfecta in all 4 positions with the 1-2-3-4. With Twinspires I can key on top, so that is no problem, but to my knowledge they do not have a key in the 2 hole, 3 hole, 4 hole and they do not offer any repeat button, so I have to mark the 1-2-3-4 in three legs. Am I wrong(I tried calling Twinspires one time and got no help) or do expressbet and tvg have better betting platforms that will solve my issues. I am in Calfiornia so I cannot play with anyone else to my knowledge.

Zydeco
11-07-2016, 05:13 PM
Use key box. On Twinspires.

Poindexter
11-07-2016, 05:54 PM
Well now I know what key box is. Thank you. That will definitely help, but the problem of course is I may want to play for 20 cents on top 30 cents in the 2 hole 40 cents in the 3 hole and 50 cents in the 4 hold or vice versa. But the key box will definitely save me a lot of time and help tremendously.

toddbowker
11-08-2016, 05:20 PM
The last time I checked, TwiSpires, XpressBet, TVG, Watch And Wager, and Bet America were all licensed in California.

We are not unfortunately, but our site has a 'copy legs' function that would help build tickets more quickly when doing different bet amounts for each position. Might want to check the others to see if that's available.

DonnyN
11-09-2016, 01:45 PM
Hi Pointdexter - NYRA Bets is now licensed in California. The wagering interface has a "Swap Leg" function for Tri's and Supers as well as key box, repeat and copy bet buttons.

Poindexter
11-09-2016, 03:25 PM
Hi Pointdexter - NYRA Bets is now licensed in California. The wagering interface has a "Swap Leg" function for Tri's and Supers as well as key box, repeat and copy bet buttons.

Thanks for the heads up. I called them just a month or two ago and they did not accept Califonia residents. Now they do. This is awesome.

Poindexter
11-09-2016, 04:38 PM
Well maybe not so awesome. Just look at their rewards program. :lol:

I know they used to offer rebates. Guess that was in the good old days.