PDA

View Full Version : Laughable warning.....

JustRalph
11-06-2016, 02:25 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/clinton-wikileaks-jennifer-palmieri-whopper-emails-2016-11

People are supposed to fall for this shit?

Everything Wikileaks has published has been authenticated

Look out.........

Clocker
11-06-2016, 03:06 PM

Obviously just setting the stage for the big lie on Monday. :cool:

EasyGoer89
11-06-2016, 03:20 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/clinton-wikileaks-jennifer-palmieri-whopper-emails-2016-11

People are supposed to fall for this shit?

Look out.........

Lemmings believe what they are told.

Saying the coming e mail is fake is essentially saying all the previous ones are not, you know, the ones that include pizza and hot dogs, those aren't fakes, nobody seems to care about children being exploited by these demons.

Tom
11-06-2016, 04:00 PM
Wiki leaks - 100% truth.
Hillary - 100% lies.

Anyone with a brain knows Hillary is a pathological liar.

_______
11-06-2016, 04:14 PM
Anyone releasing a bombshell on the Monday before an election doesn't understand the American electoral system.

In Nevada, 70% of all the votes that are going to be cast have already occurred before Tuesday. Oregon votes exclusively by mail. They are at the extreme end of early voting but it doesn't change the fact that "bombshells" have less impact the closer you get to Election Day.

Marshall Bennett
11-06-2016, 04:24 PM
Anyone releasing a bombshell on the Monday before an election doesn't understand the American electoral system.

In Nevada, 70% of all the votes that are going to be cast have already occurred before Tuesday. Oregon votes exclusively by mail. They are at the extreme end of early voting but it doesn't change the fact that "bombshells" have less impact the closer you get to Election Day.
Would put a huge dent in any celebration though. Depending on what's released it could be the nail in the coffin to her brief presidency, if she doesn't step aside before Jan. 20. Whether now or later I think she's toast. :)

boxcar
11-06-2016, 04:26 PM
Lemmings believe what they are told.

Saying the coming e mail is fake is essentially saying all the previous ones are not, you know, the ones that include pizza and hot dogs, those aren't fakes, nobody seems to care about children being exploited by these demons.

You nailed it perfectly. The Dems unwittingly made a tacit admission to the truthfulness of all that has gone before.

JustRalph
11-06-2016, 05:06 PM
FBI HAS CLEARED HER AGAIN......

I wonder what could be next?

Marshall Bennett
11-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Investigate the FBI?

Tom
11-06-2016, 05:36 PM

Anyone seen his wife and kids?

EasyGoer89
11-06-2016, 05:54 PM

F idelity
B ravery
I ntegrity

thaskalos
11-06-2016, 07:55 PM
F ollow
B ehind
I ncumbent

lamboguy
11-06-2016, 07:59 PM

we are going to leave that one to your imagination

dlivery
11-06-2016, 11:11 PM
Lie through Omission :bang: :bang: :bang:

classhandicapper
11-07-2016, 09:28 AM
Investigate the FBI?

IMO the FBI has been compromised under pressure from someone (most likely the DOJ and Whitehouse). There's no way on earth they could have finished that investigation so quickly. The crimes and criminals probably go all the way to the top.

The only positive way to spin this is that the FBI threw in the towel to avoid a constitutional crisis and it is not actually compromised.

Tom
11-07-2016, 10:18 AM
IMO the FBI has been compromised under pressure from someone (most likely the DOJ and Whitehouse). There's no way on earth they could have finished that investigation so quickly. The crimes and criminals probably go all the way to the top.

The only positive way to spin this is that the FBI threw in the towel to avoid a constitutional crisis and it is not actually compromised.

If they do this, then we already have a crisis and they already are compromised.

Politics have no place in law enforcement. That is why Lady Justice wears a blindfold.

Back in the days when we were a nations of laws and not a joke of a nation. We have one shot to be relative again - I think it is not a good one and we are indeed finished as a super power and a worthwhile nation.

If we do indeed elect Hillary, we are not worth bothering with anymore. We will deserve whatever shit comes our way.

MutuelClerk
11-07-2016, 11:11 AM
If we do indeed elect Hillary, we are not worth bothering with anymore. We will deserve whatever shit comes our way.

After 16 years why stop now?

EasyGoer89
11-07-2016, 11:13 AM
If they do this, then we already have a crisis and they already are compromised.

Politics have no place in law enforcement. That is why Lady Justice wears a blindfold.

Back in the days when we were a nations of laws and not a joke of a nation. We have one shot to be relative again - I think it is not a good one and we are indeed finished as a super power and a worthwhile nation.

What if we really DO elect trump but soros machines elect hillary, do we still deserve what we get?

Tom
11-07-2016, 12:20 PM
Yes, because we elected Obama twice and enabled the DNC Crime Family to be in a position to steal the election.

People voted for Obama the first time because they felt like they were somehow paying a debt for racism of the past.

They voted for him a second time because they are flat our morons.

We have been on thin ice a nation for four years.
We are 24 hours away from deciding whether or not we, as a nation, matter or not.

wisconsin
11-07-2016, 12:57 PM
We are 24 hours away from deciding whether or not we, as a nation, matter or not.

Profound statement. We should all be scared of the future.

classhandicapper
11-07-2016, 02:14 PM
The POTUS is asking illegals to vote.

That is so incomprehensible to me I almost hope the country collapses just so we have a chance to start over. I can't believe I am living in a period where intelligent people think it's a good idea for illegal immigrants to vote.

This entire debate should be about how to best secure the borders, how best to deal with the illegals already here, and that sort of thing. The idea should be to find the balance between our compassion for the needy, our available resources, and upholding the rule of law.

It's utterly mind boggling to me to be promoting "illegal" immigration to begin with.

It's borderline treasonous to be asking people to compound the first crime of coming here illegally by asking them to vote in the election also. It's criminally insane.

dartman51
11-07-2016, 03:37 PM
It took the FBI 1.3 years to go through 55,000 emails, now we're supposed to believe they went through 650,000 emails, in 9 days. yeah....RIGHT. :rolleyes:

dartman51
11-07-2016, 03:42 PM
The POTUS is asking illegals to vote.

That is so incomprehensible to me I almost hope the country collapses just so we have a chance to start over. I can't believe I am living in a period where intelligent people think it's a good idea for illegal immigrants to vote.

This entire debate should be about how to best secure the borders, how best to deal with the illegals already here, and that sort of thing. The idea should be to find the balance between our compassion for the needy, our available resources, and upholding the rule of law.

It's utterly mind boggling to me to be promoting "illegal" immigration to begin with.

It's borderline treasonous to be asking people to compound the first crime of coming here illegally by asking them to vote in the election also. It's criminally insane.

Why is it mind boggling? You should know by now, it's WIN by any means necessary. They know when they let illegals vote, they will vote Democrat. They don't give a rat's ass about the Country, it's all about personal gain. ANYONE, that is voting for Hillary, don't give a rat's ass about this Country. They can say they do all they want. and they will, but they are LIARS, just like Hillary.

delayjf
11-07-2016, 04:05 PM

Could not agree with you more, but this is how the Dems / liberals will take over the country eventually. Look how much has changed in the past 20-25 years. H Bush won CA in 1988, no Republican has won since. The republican party didn't even run a candidate for US Senator to fill an open position. With the aid of the Latino vote, libs have totally taken over CA politically and soon they will do the same in States like NM, CO, FL, NC, who knows how long TX will last. Taking advantage of unchecked illegal immigration, coupled with lax voter registration laws, and illegal voting, has changed the political landscape.

Its no secret why liberals want open borders. CA will need to collapse before it gets better.

Tom
11-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Why wouldn't Obama encourage non-citizens to vote.
He is a non-citizen.

There is NOTHING remotely American about that POS.
Or anyone who voted for him.