PDA

View Full Version : Major Democrat donor makes ugly racist remarks

Clocker
11-02-2016, 03:30 PM
Caught on camera (Project Veritas, so obviously you can't believe it), a big Dem money man compared blacks who support the GOP to Jews who worked as guards in the Nazi camps, and said black Republicans are f***ed in the head.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/02/project-veritas-big-dem-donor-says-republican-blacks-are-seriously-fed-in-the-head/?singlepage=true

PaceAdvantage
11-02-2016, 03:31 PM
This is what most of them (Dem liberal leftists) truly believe.

Clocker
11-02-2016, 03:35 PM
This is what most of them (Dem liberal leftists) truly believe.

"They're going to put y'all back in chains." - Joe Biden

FantasticDan
11-02-2016, 03:43 PM
These are challenging times for Clocker.. doesn't support Trump, but dares not go after him on this forum other than a stray comment here and there, so as not to upset his toadies..

Doesn't support Hillary either of course, but there's already an overflowing basket of deplorables here keeping the shelves fully stocked..

Oh well, somebody has to keep on Obama in his waning days.. and dems in general..

Clocker got this :ThmbUp:

Tom
11-02-2016, 03:46 PM
No comment of the substance, Dan?

wisconsin
11-02-2016, 03:47 PM

Deflections, Tom. Deflections.

FantasticDan
11-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Toadie #:1: croaks up! :lol:

ElKabong
11-02-2016, 03:48 PM
These are challenging times for Clocker.. doesn't support Trump, but dares not go after him on this forum other than a stray comment here and there, so as not to upset his toadies..

Doesn't support Hillary either of course, but there's already an overflowing basket of deplorables here keeping the shelves fully stocked..

Oh well, somebody has to keep on Obama in his waning days.. and dems in general..

He's a Super Predator, brother. And don't you forget it....

Hank
11-02-2016, 03:51 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/295594-washington-post-columnist-half-of-trumps-supporters-are-racist

:lol: :lol:

classhandicapper
11-02-2016, 03:53 PM
Caught on camera (Project Veritas, so obviously you can't believe it), a big Dem money man compared blacks who support the GOP to Jews who worked as guards in the Nazi camps, and said black Republicans are f***ed in the head.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/02/project-veritas-big-dem-donor-says-republican-blacks-are-seriously-fed-in-the-head/?singlepage=true

Jews that worked as guards in Nazi camps comes fairly close to describing George Soros. He went out and confiscated their wealth. Now he's an equal opportunity confiscator. He pillages everyone.

Clocker
11-02-2016, 03:54 PM

I have made it perfectly clear many times that I consider Trump to be a big-government left winger who is weak on human rights and ignorant on trade. And on and on.

Sometimes you just get tired pointing out the obvious. Like the fact that liberalism is a religious belief. Or that some people rely on YouTube videos of TV shows for their political news and views. Or that people who can't refute the facts think somehow that attacking the messenger is effective.

But thanks for caring.

reckless
11-02-2016, 04:06 PM

There aren't any Clocker-toadies on here. Who are you referring to?

Now if you are looking for and talking about drones, dweebs, know-it-alls and low-life lunatics, then you can find them on the left side of the room, where they usually go to compare talking points based on the latest Nate Silver missives -- :lol: :lol:

mostpost
11-02-2016, 04:19 PM
Jews that worked as guards in Nazi camps comes fairly close to describing George Soros. He went out and confiscated their wealth. Now he's an equal opportunity confiscator. He pillages everyone.
That is the most idiotic statement you have ever made on this forum. And considering some of the things you have said, that is amazing. People died in the camps-millions of them.

Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an official of the fascist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture. The official was involved in making inventories of the estates of wealthy Jewish families who were being sent to death camps. Rather than leave Soros alone in the city, the official brought him along and Soros participated in this action.*
*From Wikipedia.

Soros was fourteen, also known as being a child. He assisted in making inventories. He personally confiscated no property. He did not benefit personally from his actions, and he personally hurt no one.

mostpost
11-02-2016, 04:26 PM

The Statement is kind of hyperbole, but not completely inaccurate. Jews who worked as Sonderkommandos were indeed implicit in the deaths of other Jews, but they were doing so to preserve their own lives.

Blacks who support Republican policies are causing no one to die, but they are putting their own comfort ahead of others.

Clocker
11-02-2016, 04:33 PM
There aren't any Clocker-toadies on here. Who are you referring to?

Our nonviolent disagreement about Trump was not available on YouTube clips of late night talk shows or old Seinfeld episodes, so he was therefore not aware of it.

Clocker
11-02-2016, 04:47 PM
...but they are putting their own comfort ahead of others.

My god, that's unAmerican! :eek:

And the idea is racist. It's fine for whites to work for themselves and their families, but blacks have to put the well-being of the black race ahead of the individual?

The Statement is kind of hyperbole

Not even close. It is what a lot of those on the left make clear that they believe. It is insulting, but an apt metaphor for the Democratic sense of entitlement to the black vote. Blacks have to vote for us, and any who vote for the GOP are too stupid to know what is good for them.

EasyGoer89
11-02-2016, 04:52 PM
That is the most idiotic statement you have ever made on this forum. And considering some of the things you have said, that is amazing. People died in the camps-millions of them.

Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an official of the fascist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture. The official was involved in making inventories of the estates of wealthy Jewish families who were being sent to death camps. Rather than leave Soros alone in the city, the official brought him along and Soros participated in this action.*
*From Wikipedia.

Soros was fourteen, also known as being a child. He assisted in making inventories. He personally confiscated no property. He did not benefit personally from his actions, and he personally hurt no one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM

http://humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

boxcar
11-02-2016, 05:18 PM
Sometimes you just get tired pointing out the obvious. Like the fact that liberalism is a religious belief.

More accurately: It's a mental disease.

JustRalph
11-02-2016, 07:49 PM
Blacks who support Republican policies are causing no one to die, but they are putting their own comfort ahead of others.

Some of the shit you come up with? So I guess you feel they aren't smart enough to make their own political decisions? I suppose they should fall in line with the rest. How do you believe that they achieve that comfort? By working hard, getting out of the ghetto and leaving behind the false narrative of the Dems that enslaves them no different than the plantation owners of 1700's Virginia.

The American dream is moving up, gaining comfort, like no other country on the planet. Why do you think it only happens here? Yet you believe there is a segment of society that should remain in "their place" so as to continue a political agenda. You're a piece of work.

HalvOnHorseracing
11-02-2016, 07:57 PM
More accurately: It's a mental disease.
This collaboration brought to you by the pot and the kettle.

EasyGoer89
11-02-2016, 08:02 PM
This collaboration brought to you by the pot and the kettle.

If you google 'is liberalism a mental disorder' you don't get 0 hits.

:D

chadk66
11-02-2016, 08:55 PM
The only people that support criminals like the Clinton's are other criminals or people that benefit from the acts of the criminals.

ElKabong
11-02-2016, 09:00 PM
Some of the shit you come up with? So I guess you feel they aren't smart enough to make their own political decisions? I suppose they should fall in line with the rest. How do you believe that they achieve that comfort? By working hard, getting out of the ghetto and leaving behind the false narrative of the Dems that enslaves them no different than the plantation owners of 1700's Virginia.

The American dream is moving up, gaining comfort, like no other country on the planet. Why do you think it only happens here? Yet you believe there is a segment of society that should remain in "their place" so as to continue a political agenda. You're a piece of work.

Sometimes things are put so accurately, so succinct, it deserves praise. You nailed it.

HalvOnHorseracing
11-02-2016, 09:51 PM
If you google 'is liberalism a mental disorder' you don't get 0 hits.

:D
Correct. You get 108,00 hits, quite a few less than if you google "is conservatism a mental disorder" at 508,000. Which honestly I would have never thought to do until you mentioned it.

Frankly I think the mental disease is thinking liberalism or conservatism is a mental disease, which if you think about my post to boxcar and clocker was the subtle message.

Clocker
11-02-2016, 09:51 PM
There have been a number of replies from the left here. One said that the statement that black Republicans are "seriously f***ed in the head" might have been a bit of hyperbole, but not completely inaccurate.

The others ignored or tried to distract from the statement. I guess folks are waiting for a response from the Borg Queen to tell them what to think. To date, no comment from the left "leadership". The "gentleman" in question, by the way, has been described as "a longtime Clinton ally and donor". And apparently a pointy-headed professor.

Mr. Barber, a Rutgers University professor emeritus and City University of New York senior research scholar, isn’t some fringe figure: He served as an informal consultant on civic affairs to President Bill Clinton, wrote a book about the Clinton administration and donated to Hillary Clinton’s presidential bids in 2008 and 2016.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/clinton-ally-black-republicans-jews-aided-nazis/ (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/clinton-ally-black-republicans-jews-aided-nazis/)

Clocker
11-02-2016, 10:09 PM
Frankly I think the mental disease is thinking liberalism or conservatism is a mental disease, which if you think about my post to boxcar and clocker was the subtle message.

I never said that liberalism is a mental disease. I said that it was a religious belief. It is faith-based dogma, no less so than Christianity or Islam. It is just based on a faith in "secular humanism" rather than on faith in a god or gods.

As just one recent example, liberals believed that ObamaCare would provide more and better health care at lower costs. Believing that government, especially this government, can deliver more and better for less is contrary to all empirical evidence and common sense, and so can only be faith-based.

Unquestioned dogmatic belief in liberalism or conservatism, while contrary to common sense and rational thought, is not a mental disease. It is a deficiency in education, information, and ability to analyze.

HalvOnHorseracing
11-02-2016, 10:13 PM
One of the things when you are 77 years old, have become revered in certain circles, and are completely invulnerable to sanction no matter what you say, sometimes that is exactly what happens. You say something that makes it really hard for people who want to think the best of him to come up with any sensible defense, and the only thing to do is call it like you see it - it was simply a dumb thing to say.

Next, Barber heard telling kids, "Hey you little shits, get off my lawn."

HalvOnHorseracing
11-02-2016, 11:11 PM
I never said that liberalism is a mental disease. I said that it was a religious belief. It is faith-based dogma, no less so than Christianity or Islam. It is just based on a faith in "secular humanism" rather than on faith in a god or gods.

As just one recent example, liberals believed that ObamaCare would provide more and better health care at lower costs. Believing that government, especially this government, can deliver more and better for less is contrary to all empirical evidence and common sense, and so can only be faith-based.

Unquestioned dogmatic belief in liberalism or conservatism, while contrary to common sense and rational thought, is not a mental disease. It is a deficiency in education, information, and ability to analyze.
You did get unfairly tagged when boxcar responded to you. The actually irony was boxcar trying to correct religious belief to mental disease.

A discussion about Obamacare is unlikely to be productive. The system that became known as Obamacare was a hybrid in which the government said everyone has to have health insurance, and then left it to the private insurance companies to provide that insurance. The stick was supposed to be a tax penalty if you didn't buy insurance, but anyone who has taken Econ 101 could figure out that unless the penalty was a lot more than the potential premium, anyone against buying insurance was going to pay the penalty. It was a stunningly odd conclusion to make. But the theory - put more people who aren't getting sick in the pools and the costs should go down - was sound. But when people figured out they could buy insurance when they got sick and drop it later, and of course they couldn't get turned down for a pre-existing condition, and it defeated the whole point of building the pools with healthy people. It had the opposite effect. Wait till you get sick, in the meantime pay a smallish penalty.

There were a number of other poorly conceived ideas. Getting rid of risk pools was one. The point is that it could have been constructed right the first time, but even if it wasn't, once we started figuring out the flaws it could have been fixed to do what we intended it to do. The irony of course is that Obamacare provides no health care. That is still falls on the private insurance companies. The government isn't providing health care - that's the same insurance companies and health care providers we always had. The government just made some head scratching rules for doing it.

When Seattle played New England in the Super Bowl and Seattle threw the interception on the goal line, there was a great cry from some that it was a dumb call. We'll call these people the anti-Obamacare people. There were other people who thought it was a good call, but really crappy execution. We'll call them the pro-Obamacare people. And never the twain shall meet. Make no mistake. You really can't find a lot of people who are down the line supporters of Obamacare. At least not in private.

It works in Massachusetts and does what it was advertised to do. Why? Both sides worked together to make some big changes to the original and a number of smaller fixes.

What liberals believe is that there is a way to universal health care that doesn't cost arm and a leg and doesn't allow a corporation to arbitrarily screw you. They may have been hopeful that it was going to be Obamacare, but it isn't in the current form. If they hold on to hope, it is that Republicans and Democrats will stop acting like children and fix the damn thing. All they every wanted was affordable health care where the insurance companies couldn't screw you when you got sick. If your answer is go back to the old way, or you aren't owed that, you fall on deaf ears. But if you say, here is how you can do that, and lay it out, then you have the upper hand.

There is a big difference between an unfettered belief in government and not believing the insurance companies would ever do the right thing left to their own devices and the only protection we have is government. As I've noted previously, even Adam Smith didn't believe the invisible hand was unfailing, that regulation was inevitable.

You were alive before Obamacare. You ever remember a year when health care costs went down?

forced89
11-03-2016, 08:44 AM
We are overly sensitive today. I am almost 82 years old. When I was a kid we often referred to our friends with terms that would be considered ethnic slurs today. Nobody cared. It was just a simple way to identify someone. Trust me. Nobody ever took offense!

Tom
11-03-2016, 11:40 AM
The only people that support criminals like the Clinton's are other criminals or people that benefit from the acts of the criminals.

Or your everyday idiots.

reckless
11-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Our nonviolent disagreement about Trump was not available on YouTube clips of late night talk shows or old Seinfeld episodes, so he was therefore not aware of it.

That, and about a 1000 other things he's not aware of. And then there are those who subscriber to Occupy Democrats.... or is it Occupy Idiocy, or maybe Occupy Common Sense Deniers.

JustRalph
11-03-2016, 07:36 PM
We are overly sensitive today. I am almost 82 years old. When I was a kid we often referred to our friends with terms that would be considered ethnic slurs today. Nobody cared. It was just a simple way to identify someone. Trust me. Nobody ever took offense!

I'm just old enough to remember those days. It's amazing how easily people are insulted today.

CincyHorseplayer
11-03-2016, 07:40 PM
It just goes to show when prejudice as propaganda breaks down people will say anything!

Marshall Bennett
11-04-2016, 06:20 AM
Liberal America breeds sensitivity into people. There's no doubt the more sensitive people are the more they are offended. Its no wonder race relations are worse than ever because of it.

FakeNameChanged
11-04-2016, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forced89

I'm just old enough to remember those days. It's amazing how easily people are insulted today.A good punch in the mouth was the antidote to insults too. Of course the favor might be returned.

HalvOnHorseracing
11-04-2016, 10:46 AM
Liberal America breeds sensitivity into people. There's no doubt the more sensitive people are the more they are offended. Its no wonder race relations are worse than ever because of it.
So does that mean conservatism breeds insensitivity into people?

Two things. One, a certain amount of sensitivity is unconscious, unintentional, or justified as fact. (Everyone knows asians are bad drivers). What some of the posters are saying is that you have no right to be sensitive unless I consciously knew I was trying to call you a name or make fun of you. A little good natured teasing never hurt anyone. But the fact is that it does often bother the target. The fat kid they called chubby, the kid with the buckteeth they called Bugs, the kid with the stutter they called Chatterbox. All in good fun for most of us. So the pendulum swung too far the other way. If we can't automatically tell when it is good natured ribbing and mean-spirited bullying then we'll just draw the line at zero-tolerance. And the people who used to be the picked on become the enforcers of PC. The conservatives then turn around and say PC is killing this country, because we can't call black protesters "thugs." We can't find the lowest common denominator because it is simply too low for most of us to believe. We can all agree the "N" word is off limits, but why should we be sanctioned for saying "illegal alien" and instead having to say "undocumented immigrant?" But the fact is that when you say illegal alien it is meant as a pejorative and the PC police know it.

When we were kids, boys especially were expected to buck up when it came to bullying or being made fun of. But sometimes the bullies would just take it too far. And eventually that led to the zero tolerance. We don't know where to draw the line because the line is different for everyone, so the PC folks just say there is no line. It's all unacceptable. And frankly, arguing with them about it only reinforces the point.

Most of us can agree that when you read something like, San Francisco, authorities have installed small plastic “privacy screens” on library computers so that perverts can continue to exercise their “right” to watch pornography at the library without children being directly exposed to it, it's simply stupid, and when I say most of us I mean liberals and conservatives. I'd agree that the worst of the PC police are the far left, but most "liberals" don't have an issue with nicknames and agree too many things have gone too far.

The other thing is that race relations are probably a lot better than they've ever been. The difference is that minorities feel empowered in ways they never did in the past. It isn't PC that has hurt race relations. It's trying to find a point where people stop judging based on race or religion or sexual orientation and just see people instead of "the blacks", "muslim terrorists" or "homosexuals." We have nobody to blame but ourselves for why things aren't like they used to be. Your liberals are just taking advantage.

EasyGoer89
11-04-2016, 11:42 AM
So does that mean conservatism breeds insensitivity into people?

Two things. One, a certain amount of sensitivity is unconscious, unintentional, or justified as fact. (Everyone knows asians are bad drivers). What some of the posters are saying is that you have no right to be sensitive unless I consciously knew I was trying to call you a name or make fun of you. A little good natured teasing never hurt anyone. But the fact is that it does often bother the target. The fat kid they called chubby, the kid with the buckteeth they called Bugs, the kid with the stutter they called Chatterbox. All in good fun for most of us. So the pendulum swung too far the other way. If we can't automatically tell when it is good natured ribbing and mean-spirited bullying then we'll just draw the line at zero-tolerance. And the people who used to be the picked on become the enforcers of PC. The conservatives then turn around and say PC is killing this country, because we can't call black protesters "thugs." We can't find the lowest common denominator because it is simply too low for most of us to believe. We can all agree the "N" word is off limits, but why should we be sanctioned for saying "illegal alien" and instead having to say "undocumented immigrant?" But the fact is that when you say illegal alien it is meant as a pejorative and the PC police know it.

When we were kids, boys especially were expected to buck up when it came to bullying or being made fun of. But sometimes the bullies would just take it too far. And eventually that led to the zero tolerance. We don't know where to draw the line because the line is different for everyone, so the PC folks just say there is no line. It's all unacceptable. And frankly, arguing with them about it only reinforces the point.

Most of us can agree that when you read something like, San Francisco, authorities have installed small plastic “privacy screens” on library computers so that perverts can continue to exercise their “right” to watch pornography at the library without children being directly exposed to it, it's simply stupid, and when I say most of us I mean liberals and conservatives. I'd agree that the worst of the PC police are the far left, but most "liberals" don't have an issue with nicknames and agree too many things have gone too far.

The other thing is that race relations are probably a lot better than they've ever been. The difference is that minorities feel empowered in ways they never did in the past. It isn't PC that has hurt race relations. It's trying to find a point where people stop judging based on race or religion or sexual orientation and just see people instead of "the blacks", "muslim terrorists" or "homosexuals." We have nobody to blame but ourselves for why things aren't like they used to be. Your liberals are just taking advantage.

With respect for this election I think what's driving people crazy is the disingenuous behavior by many people when it comes to How 'shocked' people act when it comes to Trump but don't seem to be as shocked when it comes to what Hillary, Bill and her insiders have said or done.

There was more 'outrage' for 'miss piggy' than there was for paid protestors going to Trump rallies and 'crying fire in a crowded theatre' and there's dozens if not hundreds of examples of things the 'stronger together' campaign has done that are far worse than miss piggy and you get barely a mention from media elite.

Marshall Bennett
11-04-2016, 12:58 PM
The other thing is that race relations are probably a lot better than they've ever been. The difference is that minorities feel empowered in ways they never did in the past.
You really need to get out more. Even most Democrats admit race relations have tanked. Its far worse than ever before. Perhaps you need to also thank your liberal media since they pounce on anything racial that can make headlines. They drool over messy corruption and social divide. Its their bread and butter.
Minority empowerment? You mean like strong-arm riots, torching businesses, shooting cops? Such positive use of their gifted empowerment, which also demands a different set of rules to play by because of their race.

HalvOnHorseracing
11-04-2016, 02:26 PM
You really need to get out more. Even most Democrats admit race relations have tanked. Its far worse than ever before. Perhaps you need to also thank your liberal media since they pounce on anything racial that can make headlines. They drool over messy corruption and social divide. Its their bread and butter.
Minority empowerment? You mean like strong-arm riots, torching businesses, shooting cops? Such positive use of their gifted empowerment, which also demands a different set of rules to play by because of their race.
I need to get out more? Ask a few random black people if the they'd rather be back in the 50's or maybe the Nixon years, or maybe the Reagan years. Democrats don't "admit" race relations have tanked. They say exactly what I am saying. Things have been a lot worse, except nobody talked about it back then. For goodness sake, until the last half of the 20th century Jim Crow laws still ruled the South.The fight for Civil Rights was in the 60's. How the hell could you possibly argue that things weren't worse before that? Ask those same black people if things are the worst they've ever been.

Who do you think the liberal media is railing against? Other liberals? It's like blaming the way a woman dresses instead of the men who send catcalls their way? Why, if those whiny women would just shut up we wouldn't have a problem. We're just having some good clean fun. There wouldn't be any divide if the media would just stop reminding us there is a divide. Stop being so sensitive, and so politically correct and everything will be fine. None of it is real - just made up stuff to get ratings.

Empowerment means you don't have to sit there and take it. There are no more Bull Connor's out there to intimidate the second class. And like most solutions, it's not unusual for the pendulum to swing too far to the other side before it settles in the middle. Liberals don't agree with riots, or looting or shooting police. Anyone who does is a dimwit. But if it fits your delusion to believe so, go ahead.

Clocker
11-04-2016, 02:33 PM
From CNN:

A majority of Americans say relations between blacks and whites in the US have worsened under President Barack Obama, according to a new CNN/ORC poll.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/05/politics/obama-race-relations-poll/ (http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/05/politics/obama-race-relations-poll/)

HalvOnHorseracing
11-04-2016, 03:31 PM
From CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/05/politics/obama-race-relations-poll/ (http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/05/politics/obama-race-relations-poll/)
Same point. It is visible instead of invisible. It is in your face instead of never talked about. Perception drives the polls. Reality says different. If race relations seemed great in the 60's, perhaps everyone forgot about the Watts, Detroit, or Newark riots. There is no measure by which you can argue that race relations today are worse than they have been at any time in the past. Unless you ask someone who has no memory of when things were really crappy. However, you can argue that the past is often smoothed out in your mind, while the present seems to take a far more enormous place in our mindsets. That's just human nature.

If a great majority of horseplayers say Chrome won't lose tomorrow, does that mean the outcome is a foregone conclusion?

- 43% of Republicans believe Obama is a muslim.

- 45% of Americans believe in ghosts.

- 77% of Americans believe Aliens have already visited us.

- plenty of people (some here) believe the Twin Towers simply couldn't have collapsed just from the airplanes hitting them.

Can't take everything Americans believe as gospel.

EasyGoer89
11-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Same point. It is visible instead of invisible. It is in your face instead of never talked about. Perception drives the polls. Reality says different. If race relations seemed great in the 60's, perhaps everyone forgot about the Watts, Detroit, or Newark riots. There is no measure by which you can argue that race relations today are worse than they have been at any time in the past. Unless you ask someone who has no memory of when things were really crappy. However, you can argue that the past is often smoothed out in your mind, while the present seems to take a far more enormous place in our mindsets. That's just human nature.

If a great majority of horseplayers say Chrome won't lose tomorrow, does that mean the outcome is a foregone conclusion?

- plenty of people (some here) believe the Twin Towers simply couldn't have collapsed just from the airplanes hitting them.

Can't take everything Americans believe as gospel.

I don't think anyone is taking it as gospel, but if millions of people are rendering an opinion that opinion is crowdsourcing and is much more valid than a survey of a dozen Americans.

I'm guessing you think Obama has made race relations better? It's pretty obvious he hasn't, race baiter and race huckster Sharpton as an 'advisor' doesn't seem to indicate that he just wants 'everyone to get along'

Lots of inner city murder in his city of Chicago, what's he doing about it ?

Tom
11-04-2016, 05:39 PM

Obama's actions pretty much make it hard to think he is not
Democrat voting pretty much makes that hard to think not
Democrats pretty much make it hard to believe their is not a higher life form out there somewhere.

Tom
11-04-2016, 05:40 PM

All murder victims get two absentee ballots.

Marshall Bennett
11-04-2016, 06:03 PM
Like I said Halv, you should get out more. If you do get out you need to open your eyes. I'm done with the topic because like most leftist liberals, you are close-minded and no amount of discussion will sway that.
You bury your head in these novel post you compose. Try short paragraphs 100 words or less. You can get the same point across and have more time for useful stuff. :)

HalvOnHorseracing
11-04-2016, 07:49 PM
I don't think anyone is taking it as gospel, but if millions of people are rendering an opinion that opinion is crowdsourcing and is much more valid than a survey of a dozen Americans.

I'm guessing you think Obama has made race relations better? It's pretty obvious he hasn't, race baiter and race huckster Sharpton as an 'advisor' doesn't seem to indicate that he just wants 'everyone to get along'

Here's the thing. If you do a survey that comes out Americans prefer vanilla to chocolate ice cream 58-42, that not only a legitimate opinion, it's a fact. If you surveyed only veteran horseplayers about Chrome's chances, that would have more legitimacy than if you randomly asked people. If you are asking people who are in a position to know about race relations, I'd be inclined to give them more credibility than a survey that mainly reflects ideology. I'll just say this. From where I sit, it doesn't look like race relations are worse than they were at any other time in history and probably better compared to the early to mid 20th century, and I can't tell if they are in fact simply worse than they were under Bush. I will say this though. Most black people believe they have fared well under Obama.

You won't hear me extoll the virtues of Sharpton. But he seems to have influence with black people. Don't ask me to explain it.

As for Chicago, I'm not sure what the President is supposed to do about Chi-raq. Send in the national guard? You have any good ideas?

Tom
11-04-2016, 07:53 PM
Declare Marshall law, lock down the city, sweep it.
Then move on to Baltimore.

When people fail to act civilized, you come down on them.

JustRalph
11-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Here's the thing. If you do a survey that comes out Americans prefer vanilla to chocolate ice cream 58-42, that not only a legitimate opinion, it's a fact. If you surveyed only veteran horseplayers about Chrome's chances, that would have more legitimacy than if you randomly asked people. If you are asking people who are in a position to know about race relations, I'd be inclined to give them more credibility than a survey that mainly reflects ideology. I'll just say this. From where I sit, it doesn't look like race relations are worse than they were at any other time in history and probably better compared to the early to mid 20th century, and I can't tell if they are in fact simply worse than they were under Bush. I will say this though. Most black people believe they have fared well under Obama.

You won't hear me extoll the virtues of Sharpton. But he seems to have influence with black people. Don't ask me to explain it.

As for Chicago, I'm not sure what the President is supposed to do about Chi-raq. Send in the national guard? You have any good ideas?

Rudy Giuliani did it in NY. If they really wanted to they could crack down. They don't care. It's a sub culture that only makes their radar screen when it comes to voting

HalvOnHorseracing
11-04-2016, 09:02 PM
Like I said Halv, you should get out more. If you do get out you need to open your eyes. I'm done with the topic because like most leftist liberals, you are close-minded and no amount of discussion will sway that.
You bury your head in these novel post you compose. Try short paragraphs 100 words or less. You can get the same point across and have more time for useful stuff. :)
As I've learned, here at PA leftist-liberal means go as far to the right as you can, until you run out of room, then look immediately to the left and that would be all the leftist liberals. I've also learned closed minded means, you don't agree with the alt right. As for swaying me, come up with something more tangible than an opinion you yanked out of your ass and you've got a shot. Short enough for your attention span?

Clocker
11-04-2016, 10:33 PM
Rudy Giuliani did it in NY. If they really wanted to they could crack down. They don't care. It's a sub culture that only makes their radar screen when it comes to voting

Rampant liberalism prevents a crack down in Chicago. The city is infamous for plea bargaining illegal gun possession charges down to a lesser offense because of the disparate impact of strict enforcement on minorities.

Attempts to pass laws in the state legislature for strict mandatory sentences for gun crimes have repeatedly failed, the opposition arguing that the stricter sentencing would have a disparate impact on minorities. :rolleyes:

Clocker
11-04-2016, 10:35 PM

You actually read that stuff? :D

ReplayRandall
11-04-2016, 10:39 PM
You actually read that stuff? :D

I'm waiting for the condensed paperback version of his posts to come out...:rolleyes:

HalvOnHorseracing
11-04-2016, 11:04 PM
I'm waiting for the condensed paperback version of his posts to come out...:rolleyes:
Too bad we weren't at Harvard. I could have you publicly shamed for being mean.

ReplayRandall
11-04-2016, 11:11 PM
Too bad we weren't at Harvard. I could have you publicly shamed for being mean.

And here I was, about to give you praise for a nice article you wrote in Horseplayers Monthly, and now you write this...

HalvOnHorseracing
11-05-2016, 09:50 AM
And here I was, about to give you praise for a nice article you wrote in Horseplayers Monthly, and now you write this...
LOL! Maybe I should stick to just writing articles for HANA!

Tom
11-05-2016, 10:20 AM

In Chicago, the dead are allowed to vote.
So, it makes no difference if the people are killed on the streets.
Zombies are less likely to sway anyways.

EasyGoer89
11-05-2016, 11:57 AM
LOL! Maybe I should stick to just writing articles for HANA!
You could denounce this or support it. Its your choice.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JaredWyand

HalvOnHorseracing
11-05-2016, 03:58 PM
You could denounce this or support it. Its your choice.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JaredWyand
Don't I get to ignore it if I want?

EasyGoer89
11-05-2016, 05:37 PM
Don't I get to ignore it if I want?

Isn't ignoring it the same as supporting/condoning it?

HalvOnHorseracing
11-05-2016, 06:03 PM
Isn't ignoring it the same as supporting/condoning it?
As far as I could tell he makes Tom look like Bill Buckley. And that's not easy to do.

I believe you can give someone no credibility by ignoring them without it being taken as tacit support. I actually think repudiating someone like that can be taken as giving them credibility, like they have a legitimate point of view that requires a response. Best not to overstimulate the delusional.