PDA

View Full Version : Batch is a natch

AltonKelsey
10-31-2016, 06:39 PM
There are some ADW's that have it, but seemingly NYRA Bets doesn't think they should provide a batch upload feature for bettors? Really?

Every try to enter a complicated bet with many legs and tickets in the last two minutes? Can't be done.

All ADW's should have provide access to uploading a file with as many bets as you need to place.

2low
11-10-2016, 11:29 AM
I agree with that, and is the reason I use Twin Spires. They were the only one available to me with the upload feature back when I opened my account.

I'd love to open a TVG account as well, but I can't find where they have the feature. Non-starter for me.

AltonKelsey
11-10-2016, 06:17 PM
for the record, xpressbet has it.

dont think NYRA does, a terrible omission if they aspire to be first class.

I think the problem is :

Most players have no idea what this even is, and/or have no programming skills of their own to create the required front end. Since I grow my own, I have no idea if any commercial products create a batch file for upload.

I note you're the only comment in 10 days on this.

2low
11-11-2016, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the note on Xpressbet. I think I even have an old account with them, but didn't know they have the feature now.

Good thought on home grown software. I wrote my own as well and included the upload sheet as the output. Had I not wanted to write my own software, I never would have thought about uploading my wagers.

I don't know whether any commercial products provide it either. I've never looked at any.