PDA

View Full Version : Found in Classic ?? Is this true ???

The Biscuit
10-29-2016, 11:05 AM
If so ... I believe horse's out of Galileo in stake races are 1/34 on dirt !!!

I thought that is what I heard ??? ....Confirmation , anyone ???

the little guy
10-29-2016, 11:08 AM
I find checking the first few threads in the room to be tiresome as well.

AskinHaskin
10-29-2016, 11:29 AM
If so ... I believe horse's out of Galileo in stake races are 1/34 on dirt !!!

I thought that is what I heard ??? ....Confirmation , anyone ???

Can't find anything to confirm or deny that.

But I can confirm that offspring of Galileo are 41 for last 252 on surfaces other than turf. Thus there is nothing about him which would suggest avoiding his offspring on the main track.

The Biscuit
10-29-2016, 11:34 AM
Hope we can find data on just stake races on dirt ???

thanks for trying ...and your info ...

AskinHaskin
10-29-2016, 11:42 AM
A different statistical database shows that offspring of Galileo, on North American non-turf surfaces, have won just 3 of 59 starts, which may well be in-line with data you read/heard.

(Galileo's probably don't come over here to run in 2500 claimers at Charles Town, so there could be "34" stakes <potentially even more> represented in that data)

ebcorde
10-29-2016, 11:47 AM
I hear Highland Reel is coming, makes more sense for Aiden to try to repeat what he did in the L'arc. I also see 7th Heavens. pre-entered , 4 total from him.

I had a hunch that the falling Pound would result in top Horses from Europe coming over. Limato, Spectre ,Alice Springs pre-entered to run against Tepin

ldiatone
10-29-2016, 12:23 PM
http://www.breederscup.com/article/breeders-cup-classic-california-chrome-found-could-meet-santa-anita

The Biscuit
10-29-2016, 12:33 PM
A different statistical database shows that offspring of Galileo, on North American non-turf surfaces, have won just 3 of 59 starts, which may well be in-line with data you read/heard.

(Galileo's probably don't come over here to run in 2500 claimers at Charles Town, so there could be "34" stakes <potentially even more> represented in that data)

I thought I heard that right !!! Thank you bro , for the follow up !!!

bobphilo
10-29-2016, 12:47 PM
Does anyone know if she's had any dirt workouts at Santa Anita? I doubt that the times would be great but It's the only indicator we have, other than breeding, if she can at least handle the surface. Don't see any videos of her at the workout site.

MonmouthParkJoe
10-29-2016, 01:53 PM
From what I have heard today, it is a real possibility she does run in this spot

HuggingTheRail
10-29-2016, 03:08 PM

If we were all perfect like you are, then you wouldn't stand out as being perfect.... :bang:

#showsomeclass

cj
10-29-2016, 03:38 PM

Apparently you are the only observant one in this thread.