PaceAdvantage
10-28-2016, 01:09 PM
Market tanking on news... :lol:

OntheRail
10-28-2016, 01:12 PM
Seen that...made me chuckle.

PaceAdvantage
10-28-2016, 01:15 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/index.html?adkey=bn

PaceAdvantage
10-28-2016, 01:18 PM
Seen that...made me chuckle.It's absolutely wondrous how the financial markets can always tell you something just happened before any news organization can....

PaceAdvantage
10-28-2016, 01:21 PM
" FBI probing new Clinton emails FBI probing new Clinton emails
19 Mins Ago | 02:50
The FBI is probing new emails related to Hillary Clinton, FBI Director James Comey said in a Friday letter.

"In previous congressional testimony, I referred to the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had completed its investigation of former Secretary Clinton's personal email server. Due to recent developments, I am writing to supplement my previous testimony," Comey wrote.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation," he added.

"Although the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be signifcant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work, I believe it is important to update your Committees about our efforts in light of my previous testimony," Comey concluded."

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28/fbi-probing-new-clinton-emails.html

Clocker
10-28-2016, 01:22 PM
Market tanking on news... :lol:

Hillary drinking on the news.

lamboguy
10-28-2016, 01:23 PM
It's absolutely wondrous how the financial markets can always tell you something just happened before any news organization can....last night there were plenty of people lined up in the betting shops in London laying it in on the Republicans. they had bet the line down to 4-1 while thegreek.com had the sucker off the board!

chadk66
10-28-2016, 01:27 PM
Nothing will come of it, Comey just saving his ass.

PaceAdvantage
10-28-2016, 01:28 PM
Or October surprise part Deux?

thaskalos
10-28-2016, 01:31 PM
Is the date of the upcoming election "set-in-stone"...or can it be postponed?

jk3521
10-28-2016, 01:33 PM
Hillary to Senator Warren .. "This is the big one, Elizabeth!!" :lol:

EasyGoer89
10-28-2016, 01:36 PM
Hillary to Senator Warren .. "This is the big one, Elizabeth!!" :lol:

Awesome! :lol:

Greyfox
10-28-2016, 01:38 PM
"Although the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be signifcant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work, I believe it is important to update your Committees about our efforts in light of my previous testimony," Comey concluded."

What an asinine statement by Comey.
The FBI cannot assess yet whether the material is significant? How long does it take to read an e-mail? Can't anyone with half a brain figure out the significance of an e-mail?
My Gawd, how many FBI directors does it take to change a light bulb? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tom
10-28-2016, 01:39 PM
It is a ploy.
An attempt to take over the news cycle, get the Daily Leeks stories out of the news. The truth is hurting them more each day, so they HAVE to change the subject.

Comely is jut following his orders, like a good little nazi.
Lock stepping behind the Hacker.

Trump should buy out Julian and use the material as commercials.

This is a fraud, slight of hand.
Nothing legitimate going on here.

This is the Clinton's.....can't you smell them?

PaceAdvantage
10-28-2016, 01:44 PM
State Department says it's ready to cooperate with "new probe"

PICSIX
10-28-2016, 01:44 PM
What an asinine statement by Comey.
The FBI cannot assess yet whether the material is significant? How long does it take to read an e-mail? Can't anyone with half a brain figure out the significance of an e-mail?
My Gawd, how many FBI directors does it take to change a light bulb? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:"

That is "code" for the material is very significant!

EasyGoer89
10-28-2016, 01:46 PM
It is a ploy.
An attempt to take over the news cycle, get the Daily Leeks stories out of the news. The truth is hurting them more each day, so they HAVE to change the subject.

Comely is jut following his orders, like a good little nazi.
Lock stepping behind the Hacker.

Trump should buy out Julian and use the material as commercials.

This is a fraud, slight of hand.
Nothing legitimate going on here.

This is the Clinton's.....can't you smell them?

I agree, nothing will come of it.

DSB
10-28-2016, 01:46 PM
There goes Obamacare and the rest of it....

LottaKash
10-28-2016, 01:50 PM
The whole thing and the timing of it, stinks like a fish to me..."Fishy"... :eek:

lamboguy
10-28-2016, 01:52 PM
the gold market is reacting to this development and people are now buying

EMD4ME
10-28-2016, 02:01 PM
Where is she?

I hope hiding in her office......

vWFCQVxaMMw

jk3521
10-28-2016, 02:07 PM
I feel like we're living in a made for cable or Netflix mini series. :D

EasyGoer89
10-28-2016, 02:09 PM
Time to reopen the Seth rich murder as well as dozens of other 'solved' cases. With what we now know these are worth looking into in depth.

ElKabong
10-28-2016, 02:28 PM
Popcorn munching emoticon, here

Cnn is hammering this, not sure they will carry on, but the comments are that "this will hurt her" and added this will increase the voting public's distrust of her....cnn not sugar coating, at this moment... Said her team is now in "crisis mode"

EMD4ME
10-28-2016, 02:32 PM

Postponed? I wish the election was tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol:

ElKabong
10-28-2016, 02:40 PM
The whole thing and the timing of it, stinks like a fish to me..."Fishy"... :eek:

My honest guess....wiki leaks has something on someone above comey, or he himself, and something was agreed upon

Think about how in her pocket he was just six weeks ago... She was smugly saying don't talk about the stupid emails, it's no big deal....not an option anymore, this will be followed thru to the end.

Like I said, she'll be put,of the White House in three years, but now it's a horse race .... Who'd a thunk it

woodtoo
10-28-2016, 02:41 PM
Now why the heck would it be postponed and how long? Till Crooked Hillary
gets out of jail? There is a country to run. MAGA :ThmbUp:

ElKabong
10-28-2016, 02:44 PM
Not a single post by one of the staunch liberal posters yet in this thread... I guess the DNC hasn't put the official rebuttal up on their website yet

EasyGoer89
10-28-2016, 02:45 PM
Most post?
Hcap?

Bueller?

ElKabong
10-28-2016, 02:47 PM
Most post?
Hcap?

Bueller?

No meme, no cartoons....mighty quiet around here :lol:

woodtoo
10-28-2016, 02:49 PM
Thinking this may relate to the $675,000 contribution to the FBI guys wife.
This could turn very bad.

EasyGoer89
10-28-2016, 02:49 PM
No meme, no cartoons....mighty quiet around here :lol:
I'm hoping these guys are ok, maybe hillarys check to them bounced and they won't post until she pays them LOL

EMD4ME
10-28-2016, 02:50 PM
Most post?
Hcap?

Bueller?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EMD4ME
10-28-2016, 02:52 PM
Typical HRC BS.

1st 5 minutes of her public speech says nothing about it. She's incapable of being real, off the cuff, honest or adjusting to changing times.

Great strategy :rolleyes: . Just ignore it.

Tom
10-28-2016, 02:55 PM
No meme, no cartoons....mighty quiet around here :lol:.

Show Me the Wire
10-28-2016, 02:57 PM

Wouldn't be surprised if the new investigation was instigated by the current administration. Obama uses this as a ploy to stay in office. Obama can't let an evil man like Trump win. Obama did say he could accept a Romney or McCain win, but not a Trump win. Especially, a win due to an unfair election due to an unexpected criminal investigation of the Democrat nominee.

EasyGoer89
10-28-2016, 03:00 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if the new investigation was instigated by the current administration. Obama uses this as a ploy to stay in office. Obama can't let an evil man like Trump win. Obama did say he could accept a Romney or McCain win, but not a Trump win.

Or a ploy to take the focus off HIS Crimes.

Show Me the Wire
10-28-2016, 03:02 PM
Or a ploy to take the focus off HIS Crimes.

Another possibility. :eek:

ElKabong
10-28-2016, 03:03 PM
My wet dream...

Young journalists go Woodward and Bernstein on Hilary's ass, unearths every dirty deal and illegal activity transacted to this point... It will be of epic proportions

Along the way, they find that trump was behind payoffs to assange, thus the release of the famous emails...

Both Hillary and Donald are tossed in prison for various crimes

Both partys start from scratch, the public is incensed and demands change

And we all live happily ever after...even registered independents like me

EasyGoer89
10-28-2016, 03:05 PM
My wet dream...

Young journalists go Woodward and Bernstein on Hilary's ass, unearths every dirty deal and illegal activity transacted to this point... It will be of epic proportions

Along the way, they find that trump was behind payoffs to assange, thus the release of the famous emails...

Both Hillary and Donald are tossed in prison for various crimes

Both partys start from scratch, the public is incensed and demands change

And we all live happily ever after...even registered independents like me

Is the 'wet' you discuss the same as what podesta discussed in his e mail about Justice Scalia???? ;)

ElKabong
10-28-2016, 03:10 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if the new investigation was instigated by the current administration. Obama uses this as a ploy to stay in office. Obama can't let an evil man like Trump win. Obama did say he could accept a Romney or McCain win, but not a Trump win. Especially, a win due to an unfair election due to an unexpected criminal investigation of the Democrat nominee.

The above wouldn't surprise me, but if true, Hillary didn't get the memo. She's in Iowa on stage as if nothing happened

She's toast, even if she wins.

Kaine is in the side room with his smoking jacket on, as we speak...

woodtoo
10-28-2016, 03:13 PM
Crookeds' campaign manager Robby Mook just deleted his twitter page. :eek:

Is he the next Seth?

jk3521
10-28-2016, 03:14 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if the new investigation was instigated by the current administration. Obama uses this as a ploy to stay in office.

Keep saying to yourself "This is not a Netflix mini series, this is not a Netflix mini series". :lol:

In "House of Cards" the Prez starts a world war to win the election.

thaskalos
10-28-2016, 03:20 PM
Postponed? I wish the election was tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol:
If the election isn't postponed...then Hillary wins by a comfortable margin. A 're-opened investigation" doesn't necessarily imply guilt...and the investigation results won't arrive in time to affect the election. Bad news need time to get properly digested by the voters.

If Hillary gets charged while president...it doesn't do Trump any good.

PaceAdvantage
10-28-2016, 03:21 PM
Ponder the following...what does it mean, if anything?

"A law enforcement official said the newly discovered emails were found on an electronic device that the FBI didn't previously have in its possession. The emails are not from Clinton but from someone else, according to the official."

PaceAdvantage
10-28-2016, 03:23 PM
Why not pile on while I can? Kind of like h4c... :lol:

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/390e00574dc641df2b938367a5ae955c04bdc8055ae863f109 6c66622c95479c.jpg

ElKabong
10-28-2016, 03:23 PM
Hillary is gonna be on the stage in Iowa all day it looks like

Hillary, here's a look into your future...cnn has cut away from your speech to hammer your ass over the investigation and doing so in an eager way. The younger set on cnn have turned on you

Meanwhile, fox still,is showing hillarys speech, live. No cut away... That says it all, cnn WANTS this story....we will see if the rime time water carriers of hers do the same tonight and next week

I'll say this much... Comey did her a favor by waiting till,a Friday afternoon to break this. Imagine if this came out on a Monday... It would be non stop all week, momentum rolled

Show Me the Wire
10-28-2016, 03:28 PM
Keep saying to yourself "This is not a Netflix mini series, this is not a Netflix mini series". :lol:

In "House of Cards" the Prez starts a world war to win the election.

Life imitates art :cool: Actually reopening the investigation, is a great strategic move. Our leaders know the results of the first investigation left a very bad taste in the general public's mouth. Also, it appears many in the FBI and law enforcement were not happy with the investigation's conclusions either.

Reopening the investigation gives the public the appearance justice may actually be served thus satisfying the public that the system actually still works. Public is happy the system still can be trusted and it eliminates the possibility of other dangerous leaks from disgruntled law enforcement agents.

PaceAdvantage
10-28-2016, 03:32 PM
I'll act the part of mostpost here and correct myself on a technicality with the subject line of this thread...the investigation was never officially "closed" therefore it hasn't been reopened. :lol:

ElKabong
10-28-2016, 03:34 PM
Anthony wiener.....lmao

This will hang around Clintons neck for the next 11 days and well beyond. Investigation reopened, now a baiter of under aged girls may be involved. So much more to snag here

Tor Ekman
10-28-2016, 03:35 PM
Thank you Carlos Danger!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Show Me the Wire
10-28-2016, 03:35 PM
If the election isn't postponed...then Hillary wins by a comfortable margin. A 're-opened investigation" doesn't necessarily imply guilt...and the investigation results won't arrive in time to affect the election. Bad news need time to get properly digested by the voters.

In this instant it is a huge implication of guilt. First, investigation concluded it all was an innocent mistake. For an investigation to be reopened after concluding all that occurred was an innocent mistake, is like taking out a full page ad in every major newspaper saying we were wrong, there was nothing innocent about her actions.

ReplayRandall
10-28-2016, 03:36 PM
I SMELL FEAR FROM HILLARY SUPPORTERS.....WHAT COULD THEY POSSIBLY BE SCARED OF??....I THINK THEY KNOW WHAT'S COMING, AND THEY CAN'T STAND THE ANXIETY THEY'RE CONSUMED WITH.....IT'LL ALL BE OVER SOON, NOT TO WORRY.

thaskalos
10-28-2016, 03:45 PM
I SMELL FEAR FROM HILLARY SUPPORTERS.....WHAT COULD THEY POSSIBLY BE SCARED OF??....I THINK THEY KNOW WHAT'S COMING, AND THEY CAN'T STAND THE ANXIETY THEY'RE CONSUMED WITH.....IT'LL ALL BE OVER SOON, NOT TO WORRY.
You've always had your thumb right on the pulse of this election. Every time you've made one of these "predictions"...you've never been wrong. :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
10-28-2016, 03:46 PM
Apparently the devices in question belong to Ms. Huma Abedin and one Mr. Anthony Weiner

This ought to be good...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0

PaceAdvantage
10-28-2016, 03:48 PM
Maybe some emails from Huma to Carlos Danger about Clinton that they forgot to smash and delete...

ReplayRandall
10-28-2016, 03:48 PM
Apparently the devices in question belong to Ms. Huma Abedin and one Mr. Anthony Weiner

This ought to be good...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0

Could SEX be involved??....:lol:

wisconsin
10-28-2016, 03:49 PM

This ought to be good...

That pictures says it all, who is the guy sitting in the seat, while she is asking and the other chick is thinking "why didn't you bleach those?"

What a great picture. The moment the ship began to sink.

EasyGoer89
10-28-2016, 03:51 PM
Could SEX be involved??....:lol:

Let's just hope it's sex with consenting ADULTS :eek:

woodtoo
10-28-2016, 03:51 PM

Doesn't imply guilt :lol:
Hillary wins by a comfortable margin :lol:

Your killing me, Gus. :D

boxcar
10-28-2016, 03:57 PM

And BO gets to kill two birds with one stone since there is no love lost between him and Clintons.

Tom
10-28-2016, 04:00 PM
Ponder the following...what does it mean, if anything?

"A law enforcement official said the newly discovered emails were found on an electronic device that the FBI didn't previously have in its possession. The emails are not from Clinton but from someone else, according to the official."

Just heard they came from Wiener.
Must be no one wanted to open an email from Wiener before. :eek:
That plan was just exquisite!:lol::lol::lol:
Diabolical!

ReplayRandall
10-28-2016, 04:00 PM
Doesn't imply guilt :lol:
Hillary wins by a comfortable margin :lol:

Your killing me, Gus. :D

This will make "Grab her by the p**sy" pale in comparison, to what's soon to be revealed by the "Weiner" and "Muffy" Abedin escapades....Hillary's about to get real embarrassed, if that's possible..:blush:

RunForTheRoses
10-28-2016, 04:12 PM
This will make "Grab her by the p**sy" pale in comparison, to what's soon to be revealed by the "Weiner" and "Muffy" Abedin escapades....Hillary's about to get real embarrassed, if that's possible..:blush:

I agree but do you think it's a big thing to Hilary voters? Remember Marin Barry won after scandals in DC.

Has Trump spoken about this yet? He'll have a big shot eating grin. Remember Hilary's obstinacy in the debate when Trump brought it up, she crowed about how the FBI found no wrongdoing.

RunForTheRoses
10-28-2016, 04:14 PM
Just heard they came from Wiener.
Must be no one wanted to open an email from Wiener before. :eek:
That plan was just exquisite!:lol::lol::lol:
Diabolical!

Carlos MFin Danger comes through on something. What a disgusting cast of characters.

JustRalph
10-28-2016, 04:23 PM
Woodtoo has a great point. That money in Virginia is now up to 700k and what are the odds Comey didn't know his deputy director was involved?

Toss on that pile the fact that Comey was for all intents going down in history as a stooge. Add in Wikileaks showing a little more every week, pretty soon how much are you willing to take for the Clinton's?

Then you get a second bite at the apple due to Carlos Danger..........

Will Huma be willing to go to jail for Hill?

chadk66
10-28-2016, 04:24 PM
Could SEX be involved??....:lol:Nah she's impotent

JustRalph
10-28-2016, 04:24 PM
I agree but do you think it's a big thing to Hilary voters? Remember Marin Barry won after scandals in DC.

Has Trump spoken about this yet? He'll have a big shot eating grin. Remember Hilary's obstinacy in the debate when Trump brought it up, she crowed about how the FBI found no wrongdoing.

Wiki Gerry Stubbs....... he was re-elected by Dems

PaceAdvantage
10-28-2016, 04:25 PM
Carl Bernstein weighs in:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/bernstein_fbi_would_not_reopen_case_unless_new_evi dence_was_a_real_bombshell.html

chadk66
10-28-2016, 04:26 PM
What a bunch of F-in deplorables:lol:

pandy
10-28-2016, 04:33 PM
This is like a NFL playoff game, just when you think the favorite has the game won, the other team benefits from a turnover and scores. This is going down to the wire, it's going to be close.

RunForTheRoses
10-28-2016, 04:34 PM
Paul Krugman's panties are all in a knot Lol link at Business Insider.

wisconsin
10-28-2016, 04:36 PM
This is like a NFL playoff game, just when you think the favorite has the game won, the other team benefits from a turnover and scores. This is going down to the wire, it's going to be close.

There will be more coming out. I think the team will fumble the kickoff return, too.

jk3521
10-28-2016, 04:36 PM
Who would want to touch anything Anthony Wiener came in touch with ? YECHHHH!!!!

rastajenk
10-28-2016, 04:39 PM
This kind of thing is why early voting should not be encouraged. Too much can happen late. Tens of thousands of votes in a battleground state like mine are locked in because Trump said "p***y."

delayjf
10-28-2016, 04:41 PM
Add in Wikileaks showing a little more every week, pretty soon how much are you willing to take for the Clinton's?

Maybe a better questions is what do the Clintons have on Come?

Marshall Bennett
10-28-2016, 04:42 PM
Bet there will be little done before the election. They announced they'll reopen the investigation. When or will we hear anything again about it? If they had never closed it or broke this news a month ago (who's to say they couldn't have), but time has all but run out , imo.
They've been nice to her up to now and let her get by with murder, why would they yank the rug out from under her 11 days before victory, and mission accomplished in seeing she's elected?

PaceAdvantage
10-28-2016, 04:43 PM
This kind of thing is why early voting should not be encouraged. Too much can happen late. Tens of thousands of votes in a battleground state like mine are locked in because Trump said "p***y."Early voting exists such that there is plenty of time for illegal voters and votes to be cast.

woodtoo
10-28-2016, 04:45 PM
All it toke was one little wiener to bring down Crooked Hillary. :D

chadk66
10-28-2016, 04:47 PM
and you can recast early votes

Parkview_Pirate
10-28-2016, 04:48 PM
It's absolutely wondrous how the financial markets can always tell you something just happened before any news organization can....

There's numerous automated trading servers that have algorithms to parse out the news wires, and they'll front run any human posted news stories - not to mention the insider trading which is also running rampant in our markets.

I also read a blog that the market move down at 1 PM EDT also coincided with Brexit Challenges being overturned, and the FX markets going crazy - but it looks to me that news may have come out earlier. About half of the plunge in the /ES has come back off now.

JustRalph
10-28-2016, 04:51 PM
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/10/a_retired_fbi_agent_addresses_james_comey_on_the_h illary_clinton_investigation.html

Lots of talk about this letter on radio.

JustRalph
10-28-2016, 04:57 PM
How great is it that Bill Clinton performed the wedding of Huma and Weiner...

I have a feeling the FBI has settled on incarcerating Weiner and Huma. Chelsea can take care of their kid for a couple years

RunForTheRoses
10-28-2016, 05:00 PM
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/10/a_retired_fbi_agent_addresses_james_comey_on_the_h illary_clinton_investigation.html

Lots of talk about this letter on radio.

Great article/letter especially when he relates what would have happened to him if he used an unsecured server in Pakistan, but it's posted in an alt right site one obnoxious poster here says ain't acceptable.

ElKabong
10-28-2016, 05:54 PM

Well, there goes Hilary's 'when they go low, we go high ' nonsense.....

James kallstrom , former fbi asst director, was interviewed by McDonald, just laid into this whole mess. He clearly thinks Clinton is criminal in her acts

I said four months ago that the fix is in. There's no doubt now.... And now I understand why trump said he may not accept the election outcome, given what we all know now.

Fager Fan
10-28-2016, 06:04 PM
How great is it that Bill Clinton performed the wedding of Huma and Weiner...

I have a feeling the FBI has settled on incarcerating Weiner and Huma. Chelsea can take care of their kid for a couple years

This is an interesting situation conceivably. Huma and Clinton are very close. One, that doesn't speak highly of Huma (along with the jerk off she decided to marry). Second, if you're personally close to someone and that person throws you under the bus, then you're especially hurt and angry.

Clinton better watch how she handles Huma. That woman could no doubt take the Clintons down, and drive dozens of stakes in them to ensure they never get back up.

EMD4ME
10-28-2016, 06:06 PM
Well, there goes Hilary's 'when they go low, we go high ' nonsense.....

James kallstrom , former fbi asst director, was interviewed by McDonald, just laid into this whole mess. He clearly thinks Clinton is criminal in her acts

I said four months ago that the fix is in. There's no doubt now.... And now I understand why trump said he may not accept the election outcome, given what we all know now.

If this fix goes through and she wins, he should pursue all legal avenues to lock her up and everyone should work to impeach her.

Shit, if she was in NY, I'd walk right up to this demon and conduct a citizens arrest on the spot.

Fager Fan
10-28-2016, 06:06 PM
This kind of thing is why early voting should not be encouraged. Too much can happen late. Tens of thousands of votes in a battleground state like mine are locked in because Trump said "p***y."

I posted just yesterday that there should be no mail in or early voting except from service members. This is just another reason.

chadk66
10-28-2016, 06:10 PM
I think the heat is going to get so high now that all the minions will sing like canaries where before they kept pleading the fifth

chadk66
10-28-2016, 06:13 PM
where did all the libtards go

fast4522
10-28-2016, 06:32 PM
Because they know full well this could be the end of her candidacy, also tomorrow will have different revelations.

Burls
10-28-2016, 06:35 PM
The big question here is: How much of this have the swing voters already priced in?
At a minimum, it gives the flagging Trump campaign a major shot of adrenaline at a crucial time.

JustRalph
10-28-2016, 06:35 PM
I think the heat is going to get so high now that all the minions will sing like canaries where before they kept pleading the fifth

Huma and Carlos are in deep shit. He is already prepping for jail over the 15 yr old girl. Will they go to jail to protect her? Huma knows all.....

That's the question......

JustRalph
10-28-2016, 06:37 PM
The big question here is: How much of this have the swing voters already priced in?
At a minimum, it gives the flagging Trump campaign a major shot of adrenaline at a crucial time.

Great point. But Assange says he's not done......he better hurry :lol:

EasyGoer89
10-28-2016, 06:37 PM
One thing will be known after the smoke clears, are certain people above the law, this is what we are going to find out.

#freesnowden

Burls
10-28-2016, 06:38 PM
Just wait until I release my bootleg video of an extremely drunken Hillary and her gal pals at a Chippendales in Las Vegas! ...
Trust me folks, this video is not for the squeamish.

I'm still waiting for the highest bidder. :cool:

Burls
10-28-2016, 06:39 PM
One thing will be known after the smoke clears, are certain people above the law, this is what we are going to find out.

Do you really not know that the answer to that question is 'YES'?

EasyGoer89
10-28-2016, 06:43 PM
Picture of Hillary and weiner with the caption

#schlongertogether

LOL

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealJamesWoods

barn32
10-28-2016, 07:26 PM
On the road. Cliffs please. I'm not following all of the characters. All I know is the market severely corrected and then rebounded some.

Also, Trump is now at 36 & 22% in the betting markets and rising with a bullet.

He was at 9% a few days ago!

NJ Stinks
10-28-2016, 07:31 PM

Sorry. I was playing the horses this afternoon.

My initial reaction is that it levels the playing field a bit. Hillary is still 2/7 at Paddy Power while Donny is 3/1 at PP. If and when those odds are reversed, I think you guys will really have something to celebrate.

MutuelClerk
10-28-2016, 07:56 PM
There's not one thing to celebrate in this election.

Show Me the Wire
10-28-2016, 08:07 PM
The official dem spin. The vast right wing conspiracy is responsible. Comey is the front man.

The Democratic Coalition Against Trump filed a complaint with the Department of Justice Office of Professional Responsibility on Friday against FBI Director James Comey for interfering in the Presidential election, following the FBI’s decision to open up an investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails this close to Election Day. Federal employees are forbidden from participating in political activities under the Hatch Act.

“It is absolutely absurd that FBI Director Comey would support Donald Trump like this with only 11 days to go before the election,” said Scott Dworkin, Senior Advisor to the Democratic Coalition Against Trump. “It is an obvious attack from a lifelong Republican who used to serve in the Bush White House, just to undermine her campaign. Comey needs to focus on stopping terrorists and protecting America, not investigating our soon to be President-Elect Hillary Clinton.”
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/28/doj-complaint-filed-fbi-director-james-comey-interfering-presidential-election.html

ebcorde
10-28-2016, 08:14 PM
jump with joy

NOW you know why the FBI interviews potential terrorists and then they drop the case. IMCOMPETENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This entire e-mauil thing is a MILK JOB. "oooh we got more work,no layoffs" Russsia hacks and whtat FBI doing about it?

This guy Comey is an idiot and a typical male snake. "uuh let's see if we can connect Anthong Weiner to THE e-maul security" WELL IN THAT CASE., THERE IS NO END TO THIS.

Heneeds to be fIred and investisged because we had a ot of small attacks on this cpuntry DURING his tenure as FBI director and he worked for GHOULIANI once. I think the Ghoul man turned him.

AND DON'T FOGEET HE TRIED TO GET APPLE TO CHNAGE THE SOFTWARE SO HE COULD SNOOP ON US ALL

we should FOIA the US government to death. I request everyone'd e-mauls, messages any you have for every Government employee

ebcorde
10-28-2016, 08:17 PM
The official dem spin. The vast right wing conspiracy is responsible. Comey is the front man.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/28/doj-complaint-filed-fbi-director-james-comey-interfering-presidential-election.html

No The official dem spin is "THIS GUY IS SUPPOSED TO BE CATCHING TERRORISTS"

so 100% we're all safe now? WOULD BE MY FIRST QUESTION IF I WAS ON THAT CONGRESS CAN ASK QUESTIONS COMMITTEE and if he say not 100% then I respond "so then what the F are you doing on this after 1 year, are u incompetent?" just give me 5 minutes with him.

EMD4ME
10-28-2016, 08:18 PM
jump with joy

NOW you know why the FBI interviews potential terrorists and then they drop the case. IMCOMPETENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This entire e-mauil thing is a MILK JOB. "oooh we got more work,no layoffs" Russsia hacks and whtat FBI doing about it?

This guy Comey is an idiot and a typical male snake. "uuh let's see if we can connect Anthong Weiner to THE e-maul security" WELL IN THAT CASE., THERE IS NO END TO THIS.

Heneeds to be fIred and investisged because we had a ot of small attacks on this cpuntry DURING his tenure as FBI director and he worked for GHOULIANI once. I think the Ghoul man turned him.

AND DON'T FOGEET HE TRIED TO GET APPLE TO CHNAGE THE SOFTWARE SO HE COULD SNOOP ON US ALL

we should FOIA the US government to death. I request everyone'd e-mauls, messages any you have for every Government employee

T
h
i s l
o
o
X s

l

i

k e

s

u

m

s
o
r
t
u f

h t
t h
a r
e e
d a
t

letter

Please sober up Hillary before you post again :lol:

Show Me the Wire
10-28-2016, 08:20 PM
No The official dem spin is "THIS GUY IS SUPPOSED TO BE CATCHING TERRORISTS"

so 100% we're all safe now? WOULD BE MY FIRST QUESTION IF I WAS ON THAT CONGRESS CAN ASK QUESTIONS COMMITTEE and if he say not 100% then I respond "so then what the F are you doing on this after 1 year, are u incompetent?" just give me 5 minutes with him.

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: Domestic too. He can start with HRC.

ebcorde
10-28-2016, 08:21 PM
we'll never have a terrorist attack under his watch again,.

Must have plenty of leisure time to inform the country we're chasing down Huma and every Clinton employees old cell phones from the last 8 years.

Fager Fan
10-28-2016, 08:21 PM
jump with joy

Good lawd. I hope your phone is responsible and not vodka!

ebcorde
10-28-2016, 08:25 PM
Good lawd. I hope your phone is responsible and not vodka!

we had 4 small terror attacks WHILE this guy was snipe hunting for e-mails.
He failed.

He can talk about Hillary being sloppy all he wants, what's his excuse for Orlando and New York and San Bernardino. His FBI interviewed all of them and FAILED.

Fager Fan
10-28-2016, 08:29 PM
I'll agree that Comey is incompetent though. This guy actually had a good reputation at one time?

If the prior article in this thread is true about not getting the emails from Google and other backups, then the guy is truly stupid and incompetent. I thought he was just in Clinton's pocket, but now I'm understanding why in the hell anyone believed without questioning that one needs their own server to put 2 email accounts on one device. "For convenience" she said. What the hell? And no one questioned?

And how in the hell did they allow Clinton to delete emails? They should've been at her house to get that server before she deleted a single email. Morons. Corrupt morons. I know they're not this damned stupid.

Something happened that has Comey up against a wall. No way he did this without that. I think it was others in the FBI. Some say it's close to a mutiny within the FBI.

ebcorde
10-28-2016, 08:32 PM
" FBI probing new Clinton emails FBI probing new Clinton emails
19 Mins Ago | 02:50
The FBI is probing new emails related to Hillary Clinton, FBI Director James Comey said in a Friday letter.

"In previous congressional testimony, I referred to the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had completed its investigation of former Secretary Clinton's personal email server. Due to recent developments, I am writing to supplement my previous testimony," Comey wrote.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation," he added.

Basically he is NOW a bitch for the oversight committee. what a vagina. Admonish the guy and now he's your bitch forever

I almost would rather have J Edgar back than this weenie

Show Me the Wire
10-28-2016, 08:33 PM
He failed.

He can talk about Hillary being sloppy all he wants, what's his excuse for Orlando and New York and San Bernardino. His FBI interviewed all of them and FAILED.

I agree with you about the incompetency. The FBI interviewed HRC too and failed.

JustRalph
10-28-2016, 08:34 PM
He failed.

If Trump's ban on Muslims until "super vetted" had been in place, Orlando etc would not have happen.

Btw, breaking now. They found over 10,000 new emails .......being reported by two sources. 10,000 friggin thousand!

Show Me the Wire
10-28-2016, 08:36 PM
Basically he is NOW a bitch for the oversight committee. what a vagina. Admonish the guy and now he's your bitch forever

I almost would rather have J Edgar back than this weenie

For someone who claims to have special insights regarding many events around the world, you are missing the obvious. Comey is answering to and doing the current administration's bidding.

JustRalph
10-28-2016, 08:36 PM
There's not one thing to celebrate in this election.

Unless she loses

JustRalph
10-28-2016, 08:40 PM
Hillary's campaign manager deleted his entire twitter history today.

It's been captured by others.........interesting development

Show Me the Wire
10-28-2016, 08:43 PM
I wonder who had the foresight to capture the twitter account before it was deleted?

ebcorde
10-28-2016, 08:43 PM
look at everyone in government e-mails and cell phones. May as well be thorough JIM BOY And catch some spies. Geez, with guys like him I'll never feel safe.

This was Political. He's never given us advance warning of a terrorist attack ever.

ebcorde
10-28-2016, 08:45 PM
For someone who claims to have special insights regarding many events around the world, you are missing the obvious. Comey is answering to and doing the current administration's bidding.

NO he's not. Did he warn us of any terror attacks in this manner?
oh we're not important enough,. but red meat e-mails for congress is.

Show Me the Wire
10-28-2016, 08:51 PM
NO he's not. Did he warn us of any terror attacks in this manner?
oh we're not important enough,. but red meat e-mails for congress is.

Read posts 37 and 49 in this thread. BTW who says Obama wanted to stop terror attacks on our soil?

JustRalph
10-28-2016, 08:56 PM
I wonder who had the foresight to capture the twitter account before it was deleted?

There are apps that do it for you. I've read that, You just set the target and it runs on its own.

Wouldn't be hard to do. Like an old chat transcript program.

On Facebook lots of people saying they captured it.

davew
10-28-2016, 09:01 PM
If Trump's ban on Muslims until "super vetted" had been in place, Orlando etc would not have happen.

Btw, breaking now. They found over 10,000 new emails .......being reported by two sources. 10,000 friggin thousand!

the new emails are between Huma and her hubby Weiner - is there any classified material since neither has a clearance...

there are also rumors that the 33,000 'deleted' emails were saved by an employee for one of the server companies because they knew Congress had them under subpoena - just NO ONE has come looking for them...

ebcorde
10-28-2016, 09:06 PM
the new emails are between Huma and her hubby Weiner - is there any classified material since neither has a clearance...

there are also rumors that the 33,000 'deleted' emails were saved by an employee for one of the server companies because they knew Congress had them under subpoena - just NO ONE has come looking for them...

That's my point why stop there Comey look at all Government employee mobile devices for classified material.

ebcorde
10-28-2016, 09:09 PM
Crookeds' campaign manager Robby Mook just deleted his twitter page. :eek:

Is he the next Seth?

about time smart man. it's the end of social networking

ebcorde
10-28-2016, 09:25 PM
They all have fooged up Husbands. Embarrassing to men that we are the F ups. If Trump wins about 50 women will be going after Comey about sexual assault A LA Cosby

everybody Blaming Hillary about private e-mails server NOT ME. I blame STATE Dept, FBI and Judicial department. It should have been clear what the standards would be THE DAY E-MAILS BECAUSE SOP.

they all did a nice job hiding behind Hill pantsuits like she 60+ and she is not tech wiz. I can;t see her setting up a server and adding her private address to the State dept e-mail chain,

What you are witnessing is how little Government really do their job., go to Wash, DC on a Friday. Government only starts to work after it blows up in their face. The only govt outfit that gets the job done on time and cheap is the IRS. Up and running 2nd-3rd week of Jan every year. Military? "oh we need about 25 years to fix it"

any small business IT guy would have said "what if she gets e-mails she's not suppose to receive? "
it's not what you know, it's who you blow

Boris
10-28-2016, 09:33 PM
Bust out the yellow ribbons. A lot of Republicans are coming home.

ElKabong
10-28-2016, 09:45 PM

I think Peter, Paul and Mary had a song out with that title...

jk3521
10-28-2016, 09:47 PM
Kingston Trio

fast4522
10-28-2016, 09:50 PM

Here is one from today, just do not think a sixty's song goes with what is running in her head.

jk3521
10-28-2016, 10:01 PM
Here is one from today, just do not think a sixty's song goes with what is running in her head.
Wow, if that picture was taken today and after the announcement, that is a look of resignation that it is over.

Clocker
10-28-2016, 10:02 PM
News story of the year: Hillary campaign chairman John Podesta calls on FBI for full transparency in the latest investigation. :lol:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/podesta-calls-on-fbis-comey-to-release-full-details-of-new-evidence-in-clinton-email-probe-230466 (http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/podesta-calls-on-fbis-comey-to-release-full-details-of-new-evidence-in-clinton-email-probe-230466)

EMD4ME
10-28-2016, 10:02 PM
Wow, if that picture was taken today and after the announcement, that is a look of resignation that it is over.

Rot in jail and then HELL you witch.

Clocker
10-28-2016, 10:03 PM

It's her standard look when the bartender announces last call. :p

Fager Fan
10-28-2016, 10:12 PM

Maybe, maybe not. All we know is that they confiscated both his and her devices.

ElKabong
10-28-2016, 10:16 PM

Paul Simon perhaps....

Hello darkness, my friend
I've come to pray to you again
With comey we were, speaking
My confidential emails, they are leaking
And humaaaa, her voice rang in my ear
"The end is near!"
Then whispered The Sound...of Silence

ElKabong
10-28-2016, 10:27 PM

I think I'm gonna be Glad
I think it's todayyyyy yeah.
She won't ever be free
While trump is aroouuuund
She's got a ticket to fry
She's got a ticket to fry -eye -eye
She's got a ticket to,fryyyy
Huma and wiener are scared...

(Chorus roll)
I don't know why she's polling so high
It seems like
She ought to be behind,
All three (candidates)...
Before you think your going to dc
You just might
Make it all right
With donnieeeeee

fast4522
10-28-2016, 10:32 PM
Paul Simon perhaps....

Hello darkness, my friend
I've come to pray to you again
With comey we were, speaking
My confidential emails, they are leaking
And humaaaa, her voice rang in my ear
"The end is near!"
Then whispered The Sound...of Silence

Well I may be getting old, but I love the music and say that no one is doing it anywhere close as it was done back in the day. That being said it was very special and was linked very closely to that time. Heck I might be totally wrong, but guilty of feeding the jukebox.

ElKabong
10-28-2016, 10:57 PM
Anyone think weiner and huma cut a deal with the fbi? If they know they are exposed in emailgate, they would be in a position to cut hillarys throat. Obama's too. Make a deal for immunity or a lighter sentence

fast4522
10-28-2016, 11:05 PM
Anyone think weiner and huma cut a deal with the fbi? If they know they are exposed in emailgate, they would be in a position to cut hillarys throat. Obama's too. Make a deal for immunity or a lighter sentence

If that becomes a headline she is likely to commit suicide.

ReplayRandall
10-28-2016, 11:08 PM

The only sentence they'd both get is a DEATH sentence....You don't cross the HAG and live to tell about it.....Just ask the others who crossed her...oh wait, you can't, they're fricken' DEAD.

fast4522
10-28-2016, 11:12 PM
The only sentence they'd both get is a DEATH sentence....You don't cross the HAG and live to tell about it.....Just ask the others who crossed her...oh wait, you can't, they're fricken' DEAD.

I thought that Director James Comey was thinking that when he gave her a pass last time.

EasyGoer89
10-28-2016, 11:14 PM
I thought that Director James Comey was thinking that when he gave her a pass last time.

Exactly. I don't think he much cares if it's Hillary directing these hits herself or its some dark operative that just needs her and her husband to keep winning.

ElKabong
10-28-2016, 11:31 PM
Exactly. I don't think he much cares if it's Hillary directing these hits herself or its some dark operative that just needs her and her husband to keep winning.

Huma and weiner had their phones seized by the fbi...remember? So it appears they found some of hillarys emails on weiners phone upon review.

Weiner isn't smart. He'll sing given the chance. In his mind the party turned their back on him....if I'm Hillary I'd be very nervous right now knowing his wife likely shared a lot of info with him.

Weiner might be too hot to handle, in the vernacular of a hit man. Too much of a spotlight on him to kill without being caught.

ReplayRandall
10-28-2016, 11:35 PM
Huma and weiner had their phones seized by the fbi...remember? So it appears they found some of hillarys emails on weiners phone upon review.

Weiner isn't smart. He'll sing given the chance. In his mind the party turned their back on him....if I'm Hillary I'd be very nervous right now knowing his wife likely shared a lot of info with him.

Weiner might be too hot to handle, in the vernacular of a hit man. Too much of a spotlight on him to kill without being caught.

Didn't stop Jack Ruby, now did it?

ElKabong
10-28-2016, 11:40 PM
Anyone that knew a cop could have done what ruby did. Ruby was unhinged, wanted to kill the guy that shot jfk... Is there someone out there that feels the same passion for hrc??

That was 1963. It's much different today

I do get your gist tho...but they'd have to find a stooge to do it knowing he'd get life. Good luck with that.

ebcorde
10-29-2016, 12:05 AM

I don't like the entire thing what's the FBI doing investigation Weiner anyway? Don't they have terrorists to catch or is that all done with?

The FBI is making a big mistake going on an e-mail hunt, E-mails chain, forwarding, people have multiple devices. and thee guys are tracking message sent YEARS ago

I don't get it. Russian are hacking now and whatever they find. This I know THEY WON'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT.

This will be the second longest investigation ever.
1. Benghazi
2. Hillary e-mails
3. Monica Lewinsky
4. Kennedy
5. 9-11
6. Pearl Harbor

yesterday I found 2 e-mail viruses on my box. That's probably what happened to Podesta.

I still can't figure put why the IT/State/FBI/Judicial people Let her have a private server those people are the ones responsible for this whole mess.

e-maul viruses have been around too, I found an article form 1998 on it.

OntheRail
10-29-2016, 12:21 AM
I don't like the entire thing what's the FBI doing investigation Weiner anyway? Don't they have terrorists to catch or is that all done with?

You were praising the FBI in July... now all bums.

They are task with tracking and confronting threats to the US both Foreign and Domestic. Hillary fits that. Facts are Facts.

yesterday I found 2 e-mail viruses on my box. That's probably what happened to Podesta.

You, him and wiener must be cursing the same sites... :lol:

ElKabong
10-29-2016, 12:43 AM

The FBI is making a big mistake going on an e-mail hunt, E-mails chain, forwarding, people have multiple devices. and thee guys are tracking message sent YEARS ago

I don't get it. Russian are hacking now and whatever they find. This I know THEY WON'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT.

This will be the second longest investigation ever.
1. Benghazi
2. Hillary e-mails
3. Monica Lewinsky
4. Kennedy
5. 9-11
6. Pearl Harbor

I still can't figure put why the IT/State/FBI/Judicial people Let her have a private server those people are the ones responsible for this whole mess.

e-maul viruses have been around too, I found an article form 1998 on it.

Just yesterday the liberal press was pissing on trump wondering why he's only spent sixty mil of the hundred mil he promised to dump into his campaign

Check comey's bank account...see an extra forty mil in there by chance? Ya might...

Hey, connections to the Clinton foundation found payola to comey, so it's not without precedent... Everyone has a price...some have two, apparently..

Sorry, can't resist.... ;)

horses4courses
10-29-2016, 12:45 AM
Comey better be updating his resume.
This has all the makings of a large backfire.

ElKabong
10-29-2016, 12:54 AM
Comey better be updating his resume.
This has all the makings of a large backfire.

How so, professor... Fill us in lol

horses4courses
10-29-2016, 01:07 AM
As Donald loves to say,
"trust me".

Comey has abused his power here.
HRC will come out of this far better than he will.

ElKabong
10-29-2016, 01:15 AM
As Donald loves to say,
"trust me".

You are awol for 12 hours and this is the best you can do? Out of cartoons or something?

Just to help a brutha out, Hillary isn't running against comey. :)

ReplayRandall
10-29-2016, 01:21 AM
As Donald loves to say,
"trust me".

H4C, it's been a lot of fun, hasn't it? This election has had more comedy than Don Rickles.....But, fun time is over, Hillary is toast, she's going down and it's not going to be pretty. Comey got an offer he couldn't refuse....This is just the start of the avalanche, and don't get too depressed, it'll all be over real soon. The die is cast for Hillary, it's SEVEN-OUT LINE AWAY.

fast4522
10-29-2016, 01:24 AM
As Donald loves to say,
"trust me".

Director James Comey had no choice here, physical data exists on the cloud. Anyone can bleachbit their server. The temptation for others who have access to it is overwhelming to back up to cloud. No No no one is that stupid right? Guess again some devices go there even when you make settings to not. And if your a Weiner your always thinking get out of jail free card or even worse. Given his personality it is a fair guess for worse.

Marshall Bennett
10-29-2016, 05:30 AM
And/or one of anger and disgust.
When the dust all settles, the election is over, and all investigations end. Regardless of Hillary's fate, there will remain a huge amount of America who truly feel she's done nothing wrong. This to me is more troubling than anything and an indication of how much we as a nation have been reduced to.

upthecreek
10-29-2016, 07:06 AM
Post Hill Press (@PostHillPress) tweeted at 11:25 PM on Fri, Oct 28, 2016:
GO THE F**K TO JAIL is the adult coloring book that puts Hillary BEHIND BARS! Get it today!
(https://twitter.com/PostHillPress/status/792205759102783488?s=09)

pandy
10-29-2016, 07:17 AM
What a difference in news coverage on this story, The Today Show pooh-poohed it and moved on to other news and Fox Weekend Morning show has in-depth continuing coverage of the scandal.

jk3521
10-29-2016, 07:21 AM
What a difference in news coverage on this story, The Today Show pooh-poohed it and moved on to other news and Fox Weekend Morning show has in-depth continuing coverage of the scandal.

The Today show is not a news show. They spend more time showing fashion and tech trends and recipes. I guess they're going to leave it up to Meet The Press to handle the story on Sunday.

pandy
10-29-2016, 07:23 AM
The Today show is not a news show. They spend more time showing fashion and tech trends and recipes. I guess they're going to leave it up to Meet The Press to handle the story on Sunday.

Joe Scarborough must be frustrated that the story broke on Friday. Morning Joe would've gotten it's best ratings in years this morning.

pandy
10-29-2016, 07:26 AM

On The Today Show, they actually said that this probably wouldn't move the polls! Yeah right. The ABC poll had Hillary with a 12 point lead less than two weeks ago, today it's a 2 point lead.

davew
10-29-2016, 07:56 AM

RU Serious? everyone will cut a deal for immunity and no one will be left to put in jail after a couple 0bama pardons...

pandy
10-29-2016, 07:59 AM
I just saw a woman talking about how her son, who was in the Navy, took 6 photos of the inside of his submarine with his cell phone back in 2009 and was sentenced to 1 year in jail without parole for violating national security. He's in jail now. And he didn't share the photos with anyone. There are so many examples of this double standard.

upthecreek
10-29-2016, 08:27 AM
http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/755910?ns_mail_uid=93954041&ns_mail_job=1693994_10292016&s=al&dkt_nbr=jxjs9l5z&section=Headline&keywords=fbi-warrant-shared-anthony-weiner&year=2016&month=10&date=28&id=755910&aliaspath=%2FManage%2FArticles%2FTemplate-Main&oref=news.newsmax.com

lamboguy
10-29-2016, 09:24 AM
I just saw a woman talking about how her son, who was in the Navy, took 6 photos of the inside of his submarine with his cell phone back in 2009 and was sentenced to 1 year in jail without parole for violating national security. He's in jail now. And he didn't share the photos with anyone. There are so many examples of this double standard.
i can't believe she is still the favorite. they like her because she is well prepared for the stupid questions they ask her like Ben Gazzi investigation in front of Troy Gowdy and his congressional committee. she rehearsed the answers. in the presidential debates she had the questions ahead of time and practiced her answer's. if i knew the questions ahead of time i could have done just as well as she did. but when it comes down to having to make decisions on her own she chokes up and is very careless. i can't go for someone like that to run this place no matter what her views and policies are if indeed she is telling the truth on them.

chadk66
10-29-2016, 09:42 AM

Btw, breaking now. They found over 10,000 new emails .......being reported by two sources. 10,000 friggin thousand!NSA has every one of them. I think that may be some of the reality of this. Comey learned of that and knew there was a very good chance they would release them and it was going to be the end to him. I don't think this latest Comey thing has anything new to do with HIllary and everything to do with Comey saving his ass.

chadk66
10-29-2016, 09:43 AM
Hillary's campaign manager deleted his entire twitter history today.

It's been captured by others.........interesting developmentthat alone should tell you it's far bigger than just Hillary. I think they will all go down in a huge blaze of glory to the Republicans.

chadk66
10-29-2016, 09:44 AM

there are also rumors that the 33,000 'deleted' emails were saved by an employee for one of the server companies because they knew Congress had them under subpoena - just NO ONE has come looking for them...they did come looking for them but those guys all pled the fifth.

JustRalph
10-29-2016, 09:50 AM
http://counterjihad.com/breaking-fbi-notes-reveal-security-concerns-huma-abedin

More to come

jk3521
10-29-2016, 10:08 AM
http://counterjihad.com/breaking-fbi-notes-reveal-security-concerns-huma-abedin

More to come

A Muslim spy hiding in plain sight ?

stuball
10-29-2016, 10:23 AM
Complete transcript of FBI interview with Mrs. Bill Clinton

FBI: Did you do it?
Mrs. Bill Clinton: NO
FBI: What did you say?
Mrs. Bill Clinton: I don't remember
FBI: OK You can go and have a nice day :D :D

RunForTheRoses
10-29-2016, 10:46 AM
A Muslim spy hiding in plain sight ?

Looks like Hilary's lust for Huma overrode her common sense. Like a Greek tragedy.

Tom
10-29-2016, 11:14 AM
Great point. But Assange says he's not done......he better hurry :lol:

I'm wondering if Comey doesn't already know what is coming and is trying to save his own ass ahead of it?

Tom
10-29-2016, 11:19 AM
Before all you right wingers
jump with joy

Not exactly true.
The FBI was shackled by the OBama/Hillary people. They ere not allowed to check social media, certain questions were off limits. The only ones who failed here are the Obama/Hillary people. The same people who lost 4 diplomats in Benghazi. Hillary stand for more of the same shit you are whining about.

So you should limit yourself to no more than 3 !!! until you know what you ar talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Tom
10-29-2016, 11:20 AM
Bust out the yellow ribbons. A lot of Republicans are coming home.

OK, so there is a downside to this.
Do we really want them back?

Tom
10-29-2016, 11:21 AM

If I had a Hammer?

EasyGoer89
10-29-2016, 11:24 AM
If I had a Hammer?

Is that the name of her new book?

Rumors swirling of her trying to escape in a white ford bronco. I have the photo!! lol

Clocker
10-29-2016, 11:26 AM
Zero Hedge reports some new information, at least info I had not seen before. According to the article, Huma was forwarding emails she received from Hillary to her (Huma's) own personal account for 'convenience'.

It appears that Huma's personal account was not exactly on a secure server (humaabedin@yahoo.com). :faint:

The FBI, investigating sex offense charges against Weiner, found these tens of thousands of emails on Weiner's computer. There is no indication yet if any of those emails were or were not emails that the FBI had already reviewed.

Hillary supporters are claiming that any wrong-doing here was done by Huma and/or Weiner. They neglect of course Hillary's failure to properly supervise her top employee or to maintain proper security at the highest level of her organization.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-29/fbi-found-tens-thousands-emails-belonging-huma-abedin-weiners-laptop

Tom
10-29-2016, 11:27 AM

This is defining thing in all this.
The left just trashed our soldiers.
The put their lives on the line to protect us, and the left could not care less.

To me, ALL democrats are disgusting pigs.
They all support this crap.

Fager Fan
10-29-2016, 11:35 AM
Thinking about all this, and what makes sense to explain what is happening here........

Comey was either in their pocket or coerced about this investigation. It is the only explanation for such a sorry investigation, allowing 30,000 emails to be deleted, and then coming out with a recommendation just days after the DOJ said that they'd take the FBI's recommendation.

Since then, the FBI has been in an uproar about what Comey did and he's been feeling the pressure. So when "new evidence" comes to light, with others in the FBI demanding that he uphold the honor of the FBI, he comes forward with this. He knows he has no choice. It's going to come out, and his colleagues were going to make sure of it if he didn't do the right thing now and rectify the wrong.

Comey hasn't gotten a good night's sleep in months, and he deserves no good night's sleep. He is dishonest and corrupt and needs to get the boot, and hope he can get a job as dog catcher for the remainder of his career.

ebcorde
10-29-2016, 11:36 AM
If Trump wins I'm reverting back to my teenage years and watch only sports. NO NEWS FOR 4 YEARS. Too much coverage. 24/7 hearing the same sheet. I'm already sick of the the media guessing what's going on.

There will be a revolt of cable TV, I cut the cord 3 months ago. Everything I watched on Cable/Dish I get for free now. Football games? get the feed from Sweden, That's the result of Trump fatigue. Watching Real Madrid right now, This wizhdsports out of Tonga is great.

I bear Trump's business is getting killed. He had to lower the price of a Hotel room by $200. What a genius. :D If he wins, his hotels will be selling rooms lower than Motel-6.

DSB
10-29-2016, 11:40 AM
If he wins, his hotels will be selling rooms lower than Motel-6.
Maybe we can get Trump government subsidies to make up the difference.

You leftists know all about them. (See ACA) Show everyone else how to do it....

Clocker
10-29-2016, 11:42 AM
I'm sick and tired of Trump, the media, the FBI and all this crap

Says the guy who posts a new rant about it every hour or so. :lol:

P.S. You can get NFL games on Swedish TV? :p

EasyGoer89
10-29-2016, 11:46 AM
If Trump wins I'm reverting back to my teenage years and watch only sports. NO NEWS FOR 4 YEARS. Too much coverage. 24/7 hearing the same sheet. I'm already sick of the the media guessing what's going on.

There will be a revolt of cable TV, I cut the cord 3 months ago. Everything I watched on Cable/Dish I get for free now. Football games? get the feed from Sweden, That's the result of Trump fatigue. Watching Real Madrid right now, This wizhdsports out of Tonga is great.

I bear Trump's business is getting killed. He had to lower the price of a Hotel room by $200. What a genius. :D If he wins, his hotels will be selling rooms lower than Motel-6.

Hes offering you a better life and more opportunity and all you people have done is trashed him mercilessly.

letswastemoney
10-29-2016, 12:16 PM
The predictions that Donald Trump will ruin everything are GROSSLY exaggerated.

If you're an illegal immigrant here, yes, maybe you should worry.

If you're just an average American citizen or here legally otherwise, the worst that can happen is that your life will not change that much.

Trump is an idiot when it comes to delivering his message, but he can help turn things around if people give him a chance.

Marshall Bennett
10-29-2016, 12:20 PM
On The Today Show, they actually said that this probably wouldn't move the polls! Yeah right. The ABC poll had Hillary with a 12 point lead less than two weeks ago, today it's a 2 point lead.
GMA far left Paula Ferris says this morning .. and 20 million have already voted. I can't stand this over-inflated blow-bag bitch. As if all 20 million cast votes for Hillary. Even if 4 million more of those voted for Hillary, does it really matter? The more important issue is Hillary is now spoiled goods and Dems may not have a candidate. This may be a long shot but just knowing eventually she's going down must be heartbreaking to liberals. I love it. :)

DSB
10-29-2016, 12:35 PM
The predictions that Donald Trump will ruin everything are GROSSLY exaggerated. .

According to whom? The left?

You mean he will stop the fundamental transformation of America into a Leftist who-knows-what?

Then yes, he will ruin everything.

Hopefully.

EasyGoer89
10-29-2016, 12:35 PM
The predictions that Donald Trump will ruin everything are GROSSLY exaggerated.

If you're an illegal immigrant here, yes, maybe you should worry.

If you're just an average American citizen or here legally otherwise, the worst that can happen is that your life will not change that much.

Trump is an idiot when it comes to delivering his message, but he can help turn things around if people give him a chance.

Imo he appears to be an idiot because he's not a 'smooth' and practiced politician we are used to smooth talkers this guy isn't one of those so his 'way' of delivering the message is a bit rough on the ears, not what we are used to.

Steve 'StatMan'
10-29-2016, 01:22 PM

And we all know how much Hillary detests wieners!

horses4courses
10-29-2016, 02:12 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cv47OvjUMAANsGH.jpg

Greyfox
10-29-2016, 02:16 PM
Mindy Fischer, writer, has to be dumbest of the dumbest blondes, right?

horses4courses
10-29-2016, 02:21 PM
Mindy Fischer, writer, has to be dumbest of the dumbest blondes, right?

Ever heard of Google? :rolleyes:

Fager Fan
10-29-2016, 02:30 PM
Ever heard of Google? :rolleyes:
Why don't you tell us? I've never heard of her, and it'd be a step up from your constant meme cruising and posting.

horses4courses
10-29-2016, 02:34 PM
It could be a guy.
Really don't give a rat's.

ElKabong
10-29-2016, 02:56 PM
What does that pink meme have to do with the fbi reopening Clintons email case??

chadk66
10-29-2016, 03:01 PM
What does that pink meme have to do with the fbi reopening Clintons email case??classic distraction:lol: She's smoking Bill's cigar though:D

horses4courses
10-29-2016, 03:06 PM
What does that pink meme have to do with the fbi reopening Clintons email case??

Sorry.

I should have realized that the slightest
bit of reading between the lines would be
beyond most of you.

It's Trump "walking down Main St. and
murdering someone" in reverse.

I, and millions like me, would vote for HRC
over the orangutan come hell or high water.

newtothegame
10-29-2016, 03:20 PM
Sorry.

beyond most of you.

And the right is told they are "followers".... :lol:

DSB
10-29-2016, 03:23 PM

I'm sure. Some people believe in a Marxist paradise and realize that it will take lies, corruption, criminal acts, and the like to achieve it.

Once you accept that, you'll accept anything.

And excuse it.

Tom
10-29-2016, 03:36 PM

You, and millions like you, aspire to be half as smart as an orangutan.
Your are the top 1% of the 47 percenters.

EMD4ME
10-29-2016, 03:44 PM

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OntheRail
10-29-2016, 04:04 PM

Sum thins happin' here... what it is I aint exactly clear. There's a man with phone over there... tell me I got you in here. Stop now what that sound? Could it be your poll number hittin' the ground. :lol:

JustRalph
10-29-2016, 04:11 PM
Even if she wins she has no political capital. She will go down in history as the liar in chief. Nobody will ever believe anything she says. She will be skirting impeachment and looking over her shoulder her entire term.

A crippled liar President will embolden many. The classified info shared with Carlos Danger will haunt her. I give Bill two years before he does something unseemly. He will be a walking joke.

It could be fun. But the Supreme Court being locked down by the Senate will be a problem

Tom
10-29-2016, 04:13 PM
G7fQgg_T9Gk

Clocker
10-29-2016, 04:28 PM
Some more background on the FBI investigation. The author speculates that one reason for Huma to forward the emails to her Yahoo account could be that she is not a computer geek, and that might have been an easier way to print out what she wanted.

...in an underage sex investigation, all electronic communications of the investigative target are pursued. This probably led to the grand jury that was announced 11 days ago issuing a subpoena for all of the devices in the possession of Weiner and his family, including Huma.

Evidently, some of these devices were not turned over in the first investigation and contained “pertinent” emails. We do not know with certainty, but some reports indicate the pertinent emails may have been found on Weiner’s laptop. Recall that the initial investigation did not convene a grand jury and did not therefore have subpoena power. It is possible that Huma Abedin misled the FBI over the existence of pertinent emails on her then-husband’s computing devices.

The author points out that Weiner's marriage is done, he is of no use to the Clintons, and he faces serious jail time for sex crimes.

It has been said and also demonstrated by his actions that Anthony Weiner is a real self-centered narcissist. If he remains true to his character, there is a possibility that he will consider cutting a deal for a lesser sentence in return for evidence and testimony against Clinton Inc.

I bet he knows a lot.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/carlos_danger_may_have_opened_pandoras_box_for_hum a_and_hillary.html

EasyGoer89
10-29-2016, 04:31 PM

no doubt, you have one of Americas best ever candidates and these minions and soft brains hear BUT HE SAID MISS PIGGY and they go hog wild (pun intended) it's amazing to see otherwise smart people buying into a silly narrative and letting miss piggy and the like sway them not only off trump but otherwise reasonable people become unreasonable and enraged to the point of no return.

JustRalph
10-29-2016, 04:47 PM
The thing that gets me......they say over 10,000 emails! Did she actually have the need to print out 10k emails? Bullshit!

Clocker
10-29-2016, 04:57 PM
The thing that gets me......they say over 10,000 emails! Did she actually have the need to print out 10k emails? Bullshit!

The description I heard was 'tens of thousands'. Given what we know, I would guess Huma just routinely forwarded everything to her Yahoo account and then went through it later, maybe at home when she had more time.

Binder
10-29-2016, 04:59 PM
Breakin' rocks in the hot sun
I fought the law and the law won
I fought the law and the law won
I needed money 'cause I had none…

chadk66
10-29-2016, 05:22 PM
Your are the top 1% of the 47 percenters.:lol:

chadk66
10-29-2016, 05:23 PM
Sum thins happin' here... what it is I aint exactly clear. There's a man with phone over there... tell me I got you in here. Stop now what that sound? Could it be your poll number hittin' the ground. :lol:She appears to be extremely constipated

chadk66
10-29-2016, 05:25 PM
Huma sent them to her yahoo account so she would always have dirt on the Bitch

OntheRail
10-29-2016, 05:34 PM
She appears to be extremely constipated
Or... she's trying to keep it in.... :lol:

EMD4ME
10-29-2016, 05:35 PM
Or... she's trying to keep it in.... :lol:

Well........she is great at and IS Full of shit :lol: :lol:

johnhannibalsmith
10-29-2016, 06:14 PM
Usually I would consider this thread mostly another case of wishful thinking, but it is odd that Comey comes out with this now. Almost like he's got a good idea there's some rotten shit in there and is not going to be accused after-the-fact of withholding it until after the election.

EasyGoer89
10-29-2016, 06:21 PM
Usually I would consider this thread mostly another case of wishful thinking, but it is odd that Comey comes out with this now. Almost like he's got a good idea there's some rotten shit in there and is not going to be accused after-the-fact of withholding it until after the election.

Or maybe he has inside scoop trump really can't lose and he's trying to get on his good side ;)

fast4522
10-29-2016, 06:31 PM

James Comey knows it will be hundreds of times easier to bring charges upon completion, referencing when and where they gained intent contained inside a specific email. When the fat lady sings watch for a full blown detailed explanation after all is said and done. My guess is that detail will also outline why they did not proceed the first time. We as critics second guess procedure of guidelines that they have to follow. I personally want to say someone is in the tank for someone else when I do not have all the facts, but know it is the norm to keep those facts from the public.

davew
10-29-2016, 06:32 PM
Huma sent them to her yahoo account so she would always have dirt on the Bitch

or else she was forwarding them to her handler (muslim brotherhood or some arab country spy) who just signed in to her email account to read or print them at their leisure....

Clocker
10-29-2016, 06:36 PM

I think there are many aspects of this pushing and pulling the players. Reports were that the FBI rank and file was in near rebellion when Comey cut Hillary loose. Is he trying to regain some respect from his troops?

One difference between this case, which arises from the Weiner probe (I knew I could work in a phrase like that sooner or later :p )and the Hillary investigation is that the Weiner roast has a grand jury with subpoena power. They used that, and got all this new dirt. There was no grand jury in the Hillary investigation. Information attained with a grand jury subpoena is going to be harder to sweep under the rug.

Another issue not getting a lot of play yet is that there appears to have been disagreement between the Atty. Gen. and Comey about going public with this.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/index.html (http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/index.html)

FantasticDan
10-29-2016, 06:42 PM
Usually I would consider this thread mostly another case of wishful thinking, but it is odd that Comey comes out with this now. Almost like he's got a good idea there's some rotten shit in there and is not going to be accused after-the-fact of withholding it until after the election.Clinton's actually not implicated in anything having to do with Comey's announcement:

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-comey-donald-trump-anthony-weiner-huma-abedin-514918

But let's not let that fact interfere with this truly epic PA alt-right circle-jerk :lol: :ThmbUp:

Greyfox
10-29-2016, 06:48 PM
Clinton's actually not implicated in anything having to do with Comey's announcement:

That's right.
Those were Huma's e-mails.
Weiner had them in his possession.
The content of those e-mails will reveal whether or not Hillary is implicated further.
It seems doubtful that Comey would have made a public announcement at this time regarding those e-mails if there isn't something implicating Clinton in them.

lamboguy
10-29-2016, 06:53 PM
That's right.
The content of those e-mails will reveal whether or not Hillary is implicated further.
It seems doubtful that Comey would have made a public announcement at this time regarding those e-mails if there isn't something implicating Clinton in them.

i guess all she has to do is run around the country and explain why e-mails don't matter. its really that simple

Tom
10-29-2016, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
Clinton's actually not implicated in anything having to do with Comey's announcement:

Yet.

EasyGoer89
10-29-2016, 06:57 PM

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-comey-donald-trump-anthony-weiner-huma-abedin-514918

But let's not let that fact interfere with this truly epic PA alt-right circle-jerk :lol: :ThmbUp:

Since Hillary is ahead by 12 points in almost every state according to 'CNN' and trump has little to no chance and is in the process of being blown out here, can't you let us have a LITTLE fun before the most honest and sharpest candidate wins in an all time epic landslide? Just a teeny weenie bit of fun before the fall? After all saying 'miss piggy' is too much to overcome.

Tom
10-29-2016, 06:59 PM
But let's not let that fact interfere with this truly epic PA alt-right circle-jerk

All the lame stream media, and the Hillary camp is certainly is in an uproar.
I would say the jerk is being shared by a great many.

And Hillary herself, making a very rare press appearance, seem greatly concerned.

But enjoy your cookies, Dan, maybe a unicorn will drop by later. :lol:

Clocker
10-29-2016, 07:20 PM

She has no responsibility for making sure that her primary direct report was aware of and following proper security procedures?

woodtoo
10-29-2016, 07:30 PM
Okay this is how it went down, the Wiener investigation was by NYPD. They had the laptop because the FBI for whatever reason(?) didn't seize it in their investigation. NYPD from there turned over pertinent info to the FBI at this point FBI HAD to reopen even though Lynch tried to convince Comey to keep it Hushed up.

woodtoo
10-29-2016, 07:33 PM
If Crooked Hillary had turned over all her emails instead of lying and deceiving she may have been home free, but no.

horses4courses
10-29-2016, 07:35 PM
FBI HAD to reoOpen even though Lynch tried to convince Comey to keep it Hushed up.

You were making sense
up until the toilet flushed. :lol:

woodtoo
10-29-2016, 07:38 PM
That's a fact jack.

horses4courses
10-29-2016, 07:54 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/29/fbi-guilty-political-act-crucial-moment?utm_term=Autofeed&CMP=twt_b-gdnnews#link_time=1477784581

FBI stands guilty of an overtly political act at a crucial moment

Comey’s move is either extremely naive or extremely cynical. FBI investigations are routinely conducted behind closed doors. Only when a decision to prosecute has been taken, based on persuasive evidence, is an inquiry made public or suspects named.

and this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/us/politics/comey-clinton-email-justice.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Hillary will be polling even stronger by Election Day

ebcorde
10-29-2016, 08:22 PM
what a dope. No one at the FBI has read any of them.

Comey has blood of innocents on his hands

San Bernadino–14 killed; Pulse Night Club–49 killed; Dallas Police–5 killed; Baton Rouge–3 police killed; St. Cloud mall–9 stabbed and wounded; Manhattan garbage can–29 injured; New Jersey backpack–2 police shot; New York City officer slashed with 11-inch knife; Cascade Mall, Wash.–5 killed; Houston Mall–9 shot and wounded; Boston Marathon–3 killed, 264 injured.

The above mentioned terrorists that committed these crimes were under a brief period of surveillance on the FBI watch list before they went on to kill and injure dozens and dozens of innocent Americans.

Why were investigations called off early for the terrorists which might have saved dozens and dozens of innocent lives?

Now in Kansas, three anti-immigrant Caucasian Americans were arrested after being on the FBI watch list for many months because they were thought to be preparing to destroy a building. No one was killed or injured as in the terrorists who were free to carry out their heinous acts.

The FBI had long been known as the most respected law enforcement agency in the United States. But, current Director James Comey, now known by agents as a “dirty cop,” has removed all trust and dignity by his actions in office.

Has he betrayed the office for fame, promise of a higher position, political correctness or 30 pieces of silver? Not until the FBI agents come forward and tell the American people why he chose to ruin their agency can it be returned to trust, glory and honor it once had.

Until Comey goes after terrorists as hard as he does Americans, he has their blood on his hands!

EasyGoer89
10-29-2016, 08:35 PM

San Bernadino–14 killed; Pulse Night Club–49 killed; Dallas Police–5 killed; Baton Rouge–3 police killed; St. Cloud mall–9 stabbed and wounded; Manhattan garbage can–29 injured; New Jersey backpack–2 police shot; New York City officer slashed with 11-inch knife; Cascade Mall, Wash.–5 killed; Houston Mall–9 shot and wounded; Boston Marathon–3 killed, 264 injured.

The above mentioned terrorists that committed these crimes were under a brief period of surveillance on the FBI watch list before they went on to kill and injure dozens and dozens of innocent Americans.

Why were investigations called off early for the terrorists which might have saved dozens and dozens of innocent lives?

Now in Kansas, three anti-immigrant Caucasian Americans were arrested after being on the FBI watch list for many months because they were thought to be preparing to destroy a building. No one was killed or injured as in the terrorists who were free to carry out their heinous acts.

The FBI had long been known as the most respected law enforcement agency in the United States. But, current Director James Comey, now known by agents as a “dirty cop,” has removed all trust and dignity by his actions in office.

Has he betrayed the office for fame, promise of a higher position, political correctness or 30 pieces of silver? Not until the FBI agents come forward and tell the American people why he chose to ruin their agency can it be returned to trust, glory and honor it once had.

Until Comey goes after terrorists as hard as he does Americans, he has their blood on his hands!

He doesn't go after Americans all that hard, well, at least not the ones who pay him or threaten him.

If this was true, you could have posted it a week ago, why post it now?

Clocker
10-29-2016, 08:44 PM

Comey is an idiot. He should have let those guys kill a few people and he would have had an air-tight case against them. It's not like they were going to kill anyone important, it was just an apartment complex occupied by Somali immigrants. :rolleyes:

OntheRail
10-29-2016, 09:02 PM
ebcorde... feel sad for you it looks like your hitting every other tread on the way down, of that pedestal you'd hoisted Hillary upon.

Okay not that sad... :lol:

Clocker
10-29-2016, 09:17 PM
Hitler learns that the FBI is reopening the email case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9CqwMPfsms (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9CqwMPfsms)

Greyfox
10-29-2016, 09:21 PM

1. No one in the FBI has read any of them?

Of course they have. There are 3 investigations going on here.
a. Weiner b. Huma and the Clinton Foundation c. Hillary Clinton

2. Comey has blood on his hands.

ebcorde is simply shooting the messenger with that conclusion.

ElKabong
10-29-2016, 10:00 PM
1. No one in the FBI has read any of them?

Of course they have. There are 3 investigations going on here.
a. Weiner b. Huma and the Clinton Foundation c. Hillary Clinton

2. Comey has blood on his hands.

ebcorde is simply shooting the messenger with that conclusion.

Ebcorde is having a breakdown, actually.

EasyGoer89
10-29-2016, 10:08 PM

I just checked the Orlando thread in this section, 52 pages and didn't see a post from you about it being Comeys fault. Maybe I missed it?

newtothegame
10-29-2016, 10:21 PM
I just checked the Orlando thread in this section, 52 pages and didn't see a post from you about it being Comeys fault. Maybe I missed it?
Of course you wont find ANY prior allegations against the FBI.....
Want to know why? As long as the FBI was in the pocket of the Clintons, Ebcorde was fine with it. Orlando, where ever, when ever, all was good!!!!
NOW though, Hillary looks to be on shaky ground from the FBI and Ebcorde is having a serious meltdown!!!!
For weeks, Elasticcorde and H4C were here trumpeting Hillarys cake walk to victory. Rubbing every trump supporter's nose as deep as they could.....
But NOW, all I can say is I hope elastic cord has some medication...poor chap appears to be having a "moment" :lol: :lol:

hcap
10-30-2016, 02:07 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/us/politics/comey-clinton-email-justice.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Hillary will be polling even stronger by Election DayThis absurd celebration is way to early. All the excuses HERE on this thread on November 9th as to why da Chump loses by almost record numbers will be epic in PA off topic history.

Da Chump is losing so badly among all those demographic groups he has dismissed and insulted, to recover. Nor is there enough undecideds left to affect outcomes. His solid 39% is the only thing "solid".

Yes there will be some tightening of the race but IMO, not enough. Early indications of Comey's email announcement will start showing in the polls later this week.

Until then don't count your chickens, etc. :lol: :lol:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5BhfHKVxCUI/Vnep4WZtQ3I/AAAAAAAA8ks/CbJr8OCEHMU/s1600/trump%2B98%2Blies-748830.jpg

hcap
10-30-2016, 02:47 AM
Before the new polls are tallied there are always the odds lines from all these bookie sites. Regardless of of lambo's sole fixation on the greek.

Some movement but not what da Chumpeters are whooping it up about.

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner

And certainly not another Watergate as da Chump claims. :lol: :lol:

Fager Fan
10-30-2016, 06:12 AM
Sorry.

beyond most of you.

I think we got that. It doesn't speak well of you and those millions of others though. At the very top of the list that we should demand of our government is that it be ethical. A corrupt government makes us no better than a third world dictatorship. You don't love this country if you would knowingly vote for corrupt politicians.

Fager Fan
10-30-2016, 06:17 AM

We knew it stunk to high heaven and didn't need this to confirm it. That's why it was so maddening to us, that you Hillary supporters were ignoring the stench.

Fager Fan
10-30-2016, 06:29 AM
That's right.

From what I've heard, that's a misconception. There's been nothing said about Weiner being privy to them. They had a shared computer. That is how they were found and it doesn't mean Weiner had the password to that email account on their shared computer.

More importantly, these weren't just Huma's emails, or in other words, just Huma's words. They were communications that were in her emails, so they were emails from Hillary, and likely classified information.

Comey thought was able to save face by declaring this as "new evidence" when he has zero excuse for not getting these emails from Huma's devices in the initial investigation.

Fager Fan
10-30-2016, 06:34 AM
She has no responsibility for making sure that her primary direct report was aware of and following proper security procedures?

Don't buy Dan's words. They reopened the investigation into Clinton's emails. That means there is evidence against Clinton in those emails.

chadk66
10-30-2016, 08:14 AM
The Huma emails contain highly classified info. The agents looking at it don't have the clearance for it. They need a warrant to sift through them all and Lynch won't give them the warrant. I figured the FBI could get a warrant from any fed. judge. WTF? I predict in the end, Huma will be found guilty of Treason/Spying for a foreign entity. Many of us suggested she is dirty due to her connection with terrorist via her relatives. Things are starting to make sense now. And the fact Hillary is so stupid/careless/whatever, to have a private server had to make Huma laugh her ass off. Made it so damn easy. They all need to go to prison from Lynch down through Huma. Comey no doubt sent the letter out of frustration with Lynch silencing him. This is going to go down as the most corrupt thing that has ever happened in this country. Right now I hope she gets elected so she can be impeached like her husband. I'd love to see her be taken from the white house to the big house:D

Greyfox
10-30-2016, 08:28 AM
They need a warrant to sift through them all and Lynch won't give them the warrant.

Where did you find that out?

The agents in the initial investigation obviously had clearance to sift through any of the State Department communications from Hillary.

woodtoo
10-30-2016, 09:30 AM
Could this be Crooked Hillarys' missing laptop? the one "lost in the mail".
That would be cool.

Tom
10-30-2016, 09:33 AM
Ebcorde is having a breakdown, actually.

How can you tell? :confused: