PDA

View Full Version : Obama Lied - Claimed he didn't Know about Hillary's Private Server

delayjf
10-26-2016, 02:05 PM
Email from Cheryl Miller stating "We need to clean this up, Obama has emails from Hillary"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-25/podesta-shocker-cheryl-mills-tells-podesta-we-need-clean-obama-has-emails-her

chadk66
10-26-2016, 02:37 PM
This will surprise absolutely nobody. And won't make a rats ass bit of difference.

delayjf
10-26-2016, 02:43 PM
Not while Obama still controls the Justice Dept. FBI, CIA, IRS, etc. etc.

RunForTheRoses
10-26-2016, 02:45 PM
This will surprise absolutely nobody. And won't make a rats ass bit of difference.

Right, they called Reagan the teflon president but Obammy and Baby Doc Clinton are the real deals, nothing sticks.

TJDave
10-26-2016, 02:46 PM
Quick, impeach him. There's still time. :rolleyes:

EasyGoer89
10-26-2016, 02:56 PM
This is the tip of the iceberg there is much more we don't know and as Bill Clinton would say 'the craziest thing in the world' is that there are still tens of millions that could care less, tens of MILLIONS.

It's the craziest thing in the world.

onefast99
10-26-2016, 03:11 PM
Did you notice how fast Russia fixed the server issue and wikileaks is back in business. 10,000 more emails many damaging to the HC run for the Oval office going to be released in the next 7 days, as Tom would say it aint over until Finger Lakes stops running!

Tom
10-26-2016, 03:16 PM
Putin and Julian....two foreigners who will do the worrk American will not do....act as the press!

Whatever Putin's motives are, good for him for helping the truth get out.
Kind of like the modern day version of Radio Free Europe.

Sad we have to rely on communist dictators to get the information our own government is hiding from us.

Say a lot about Obama and Hillary, comrade.

chadk66
10-26-2016, 03:56 PM
Right, they called Reagan the teflon president but Obammy and Baby Doc Clinton are the real deals, nothing sticks.Reagan teflon?:lol: Hell he's like one of those sticky mouse traps compared to this bunch of clowns.

NJ Stinks
10-26-2016, 05:36 PM
This is the tip of the iceberg there is much more we don't know and as Bill Clinton would say 'the craziest thing in the world' is that there are still tens of millions that could care less, tens of MILLIONS.

It's the craziest thing in the world.

No it's not. Are we supposed to believe Obama should have looked for "state.gov" on email addresses when they came from his Secretary of State? Is computer security part of the Prez's job description? :rolleyes:

ebcorde
10-26-2016, 05:37 PM
than pay any attention to a home brew server of Hillary's.

That;s like Trump knowing what fertilizer his gardeners use on the Golf Courses.

DSB
10-26-2016, 05:42 PM
Sounds like the left is coming around to the truth...slowly but surely.

They're willing to throw Hillary under the bus to save the head honcho.

Very admirable.

ebcorde
10-26-2016, 05:42 PM
Did you notice how fast Russia fixed the server issue and wikileaks is back in business. 10,000 more emails many damaging to the HC run for the Oval office going to be released in the next 7 days, as Tom would say it ain't over until Finger Lakes stops running!

I noticed Cloudfare is getting more business,

How it works, they've been talking about an IPO for a year. Now this happens they go public they are billionaires overnight

I do not trust devious nerds. If My son waited 3-4 months to cash out on Bitcoin he would have lost it all.

And never use your Credit Card on the internet, if you do get the pre-paid ones.

'

Clocker
10-26-2016, 06:22 PM
No it's not. Are we supposed to believe Obama should have looked for "state.gov" on email addresses when they came from his Secretary of State?

I think that we can believe that he knew more than he was letting on when he used a pseudonymous email account in exchanges with his Secy. of State. :p

From the link in the OP:

Unfortunately, the "transparency" of the Obama administration was severely tarnished in late September, when in the FBI's interview notes with Huma Abedin released by the FBI it was first revealed that Obama had used a pseudonymous email account: "Once informed that the sender's name is believed to be pseudonym used by the president, Abedin exclaimed: 'How is this not classified?'" the report says. "Abedin then expressed her amazement at the president's use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email."

JustRalph
10-26-2016, 06:28 PM
You can keep your doctor

ElKabong
10-26-2016, 06:40 PM
No it's not. Are we supposed to believe Obama should have looked for "state.gov" on email addresses when they came from his Secretary of State? Is computer security part of the Prez's job description? :rolleyes:

Id hope he would notice...sheesh...

ElKabong
10-26-2016, 06:42 PM
You can keep your doctor

"Your monthly premiums will be lower than your cell phone bill "

EasyGoer89
10-26-2016, 06:44 PM

But Mills knew about it, how did she know and he didn't? Are you saying Mills knew about Obama's e mails and where they came from and he didnt?

This is all so confusing, so you're going to have to bear with me as i'm going to ask you kindly to explain this statement in much further detail. I'll believe you, i'm just going to need a little more convincing.

NJ Stinks
10-26-2016, 09:49 PM
But Mills knew about it, how did she know and he didn't? Are you saying Mills knew about Obama's e mails and where they came from and he didnt?

This is all so confusing, so you're going to have to bear with me as i'm going to ask you kindly to explain this statement in much further detail. I'll believe you, i'm just going to need a little more convincing.

Perhaps it was Mills' job to clean up after the Prez, EasyGoer. Sort of like a Girl Friday.

Still, I can see why you don't want to give Obama the benefit of the doubt here. I raised a point that may be true but I can't explain the reason for a pseudonym.

horses4courses
10-26-2016, 10:21 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvuhDakVYAEaN0A.jpg

EasyGoer89
10-26-2016, 11:05 PM
Perhaps it was Mills' job to clean up after the Prez, EasyGoer. Sort of like a Girl Friday.

Still, I can see why you don't want to give Obama the benefit of the doubt here. I raised a point that may be true but I can't explain the reason for a pseudonym.

I know this may be hard for you to believe but I actually like Obama. I was glad he beat Romney as I felt mitt didn't 'relate' enough to me I felt Obama was more 'one of the guys' who was going to come in and fix some of the mess that we currently had. I don't like that he's 'mailed in' the final year and I don't really appreciate him standing up there like some modern day MLK preaching about hope and change and preaching about transparency and then proving to be the least transparent of all of them.

I haven't heard that obamas excuse was he just happened to not notice it, it's hard for me give to benne/doubt after I've seen all this stuff come out about the democrats and this creamer guy visiting him 300+ times, the creamer guy is a creep and so is al Sharpton and he's at the WH a lot also, the company he's keeping doesn't have anything to do with his server and where hillarys e mails are coming from but damn this is a 'bad look'. If you have something deeper I'll listen but I gotta say it doesn't look good so far.

JustRalph
10-26-2016, 11:19 PM
Oops.....

He lied

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/26/sources-clinton-emails-would-have-been-whitelisted-for-obama-blackberry.html

NJ Stinks
10-26-2016, 11:27 PM
Nothing to add at this point, EasyGoer. Except to concur that Obama is a hard man not to like.

dartman51
10-27-2016, 12:11 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvuhDakVYAEaN0A.jpg

One GLARING LIE, in that piece of shit, that you try to pass off as fact. Dick Cheney, DID NOT out Valerie Plame, as a covert CIA operative. It was Marc Grossman, Undersecretary of State. He was caught in the act on an FBI wiretap. But, then, FACTS never did mean anything to you, so carry on with you stupid little childish games. :faint:

ElKabong
10-27-2016, 12:17 AM
Nothing to add at this point, EasyGoer. Except to concur that Obama is a hard man not to like.

Looking at post 22's link, he's actually both a liar and Mr Magoo.

Clocker
10-27-2016, 12:23 AM
One GLARING LIE, in that piece of shit, that you try to pass off as fact. Dick Cheney, DID NOT out Valerie Plame, as a covert CIA operative. It was Marc Grossman, Undersecretary of State. He was caught in the act on an FBI wiretap. But, then, FACTS never did mean anything to you, so carry on with you stupid little childish games. :faint:

What difference does any of this make? Hillary screwed up big time. Lame attempts to show that someone else screwed up as badly or worse are pointless and irrational. They don't change the fact that Hillary is a power-hungry, egotistical maniac.

chadk66
10-27-2016, 09:14 AM
Of course he lied, his mouth was moving and something was coming out:D

Tom
10-27-2016, 09:57 AM
Obama has probably never told the truth.
He has never been anything more that a jive-talking street thug.
He has never shown any sign of leadership, statesmanship, or class.
The man is a pig.

Clocker
10-27-2016, 10:27 AM
Obama has probably never told the truth.

Not true. He once told a reporter, 'You know, I actually believe my own bullshit.'

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2016, 10:55 AM
Quick, impeach him. There's still time. :rolleyes:It's all good TJ. Ignore Hillary on the serious stuff and pound Trump because he tried to kiss a few women....and talked smack...and took legal carryover losses.

I get it.

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2016, 10:57 AM
No it's not. Are we supposed to believe Obama should have looked for "state.gov" on email addresses when they came from his Secretary of State? Is computer security part of the Prez's job description? :rolleyes:Wow...just wow...

How about when he goes to send an email to Hillary...or reply back...

Are you telling me the President of the United States can't even be trusted to make sure his Secretary of State isn't using some funky email setup that could get them both into trouble if the information exchanged between them falls into the wrong hands in this day and age?

Really?

Imagine for a moment, the blowback upon a theoretical President Trump, who failed to notice he was emailing his Secretary of State on a non-US government server...imagine the howls of "UNFIT" "IMBECILE" "CLUELESS" from his critics and the media over what you deem a simple oversight by Obama.

FUNNY

STUFF

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2016, 11:05 AM
BTW, did I see correctly, or was Obama sending from a non .gov email address back to Hillary? That whole pseudonym thing of Obama's that Mills was writing about...what server was Obama's email address hosted on. It wasn't a .gov email address either, was it? Was he using a gmail account?

WTF?

Clocker
10-27-2016, 11:16 AM
Fox News reports (no doubt a lie) that Obama's secure BlackBerry had a "whitelist" security feature, and would have to have been preprogrammed to accept emails from the Clinton server.

President Obama’s high-security BlackBerry used a special process known as “whitelisting” that only allowed it to take calls and messages from pre-approved contacts, two former senior intelligence officials with knowledge of the set-up told Fox News – pointing to the detail as further proof the White House knew Hillary Clinton’s private account was used for government business.

As the administration now acknowledges, Obama and Clinton emailed each other while she was helming the State Department. If received on his BlackBerry, the “whitelisting” safeguard means Clinton and other contacts would have had to be approved as secure for data transmission – covering everything from emails to texts to phone calls. The Obama BlackBerry would have also been configured to accept the communications.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/26/sources-clinton-emails-would-have-been-whitelisted-for-obama-blackberry.html (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/26/sources-clinton-emails-would-have-been-whitelisted-for-obama-blackberry.html)

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2016, 11:17 AM
Fox News reports (no doubt a lie) that Obama's secure BlackBerry had a "whitelist" security feature, and would have to have been preprogrammed to accept emails from the Clinton server.That doesn't prove Obama was aware, although someone on his IT team might have been, but they'll come up with excuses for that one too.

Obama could just be the clueless wonder some of us have suspected all along. And his supporters are proving it by claiming Obama just was too busy to be aware that he was emailing his secretary of state on a non .gov server... :lol:

Clocker
10-27-2016, 11:25 AM
That doesn't prove Obama was aware, although someone on his IT team might have been, but they'll come up with excuses for that one too.

True, but someone at a pretty high level had to make the decision to whitelist the Clinton server. I can't imagine anyone at the IT team level could do that.

delayjf
10-27-2016, 11:25 AM
Also, Bush didn't lie about Iraq and 911. I know that's the popular liberal narrative but its not true.

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/jun/16/opinion/oe-kirchick16In 2004, the Senate Intelligence Committee unanimously approved a report acknowledging that it "did not find any evidence that administration officials attempted to coerce, influence or pressure analysts to change their judgments." The following year, the bipartisan Robb-Silberman report similarly found "no indication that the intelligence community distorted the evidence regarding Iraq's weapons of mass destruction."

Contrast those conclusions with the Senate Intelligence Committee report issued June 5, the production of which excluded Republican staffers and which only two GOP senators endorsed. In a news release announcing the report, committee Chairman John D. Rockefeller IV got in this familiar shot: "Sadly, the Bush administration led the nation into war under false pretenses."

Yet Rockefeller's highly partisan report does not substantiate its most explosive claims. Rockefeller, for instance, charges that "top administration officials made repeated statements that falsely linked Iraq and Al Qaeda as a single threat and insinuated that Iraq played a role in 9/11." Yet what did his report actually find? That Iraq-Al Qaeda links were "substantiated by intelligence information." The same goes for claims about Hussein's possession of biological and chemical weapons, as well as his alleged operation of a nuclear weapons program.

Tom
10-27-2016, 12:05 PM
Obama refused to release emails to Hillary under the Freedom of Information act, saying that they were classified. That means he, too broke the law by doing so, or he lied and violated the FOI act.

Total disregard for any laws.

Thanks to disgruntled FBI people for this information.
Who knows what else will be leaked by them.

Message to all FBI people - feel free to release anything - screw any security - blow the lid off this fourth reich. Your superiors don't worry about laws, why should you?

JustRalph
10-27-2016, 12:29 PM
True, but someone at a pretty high level had to make the decision to whitelist the Clinton server. I can't imagine anyone at the IT team level could do that.

Ding!

Tom
10-27-2016, 12:34 PM
How ironic.
Think about it......

SNL might have scripted this one.

DSB
10-27-2016, 12:35 PM
Fox News reports (no doubt a lie) that Obama's secure BlackBerry had a "whitelist" security feature, and would have to have been preprogrammed to accept emails from the Clinton server.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/26/sources-clinton-emails-would-have-been-whitelisted-for-obama-blackberry.html (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/26/sources-clinton-emails-would-have-been-whitelisted-for-obama-blackberry.html)

Quick! Get out the hammer!

delayjf
10-27-2016, 01:16 PM
Message to all FBI people - feel free to release anything - screw any security - blow the lid off this fourth reich. Your superiors don't worry about laws, why should you?

Request immunity in exchange for full testimony.

Tom
10-27-2016, 02:34 PM
The more I think about it, the more I will suggest everyone who has the knowledge f something secure, confidential, whatever, should spill the beans publicly.

Be it passwords, safe combinations, bank account numbers.....anything government related. Shake it up a bit. Send a message to the government- if you don't care to follow the laws, we won't either.

Leave security gates open, leave the door to you offices open at night, leave cash bags on the sidewalk, leave your government car running, doors open, unattended, in bad neighborhoods......get creative.

And let the chips fall where they may.
Pray for mass panic, pain, loss, embarrassment......screw everyone!

And then :lol::lol::lol::lol: about it.
Who says you need a gun to have a revolution?

chadk66
10-27-2016, 04:44 PM
Anybody familiar with this site? Legit? If so, this is going to open a can of worms. http://thetruthdivision.com/2016/10/smoking-gun-new-zealand-hacker-locates-hillarys-33000-deleted-emails/

EasyGoer89
10-27-2016, 05:20 PM
The more I think about it, the more I will suggest everyone who has the knowledge f something secure, confidential, whatever, should spill the beans publicly.

Be it passwords, safe combinations, bank account numbers.....anything government related. Shake it up a bit. Send a message to the government- if you don't care to follow the laws, we won't either.

Leave security gates open, leave the door to you offices open at night, leave cash bags on the sidewalk, leave your government car running, doors open, unattended, in bad neighborhoods......get creative.

And let the chips fall where they may.
Pray for mass panic, pain, loss, embarrassment......screw everyone!

And then :lol::lol::lol::lol: about it.
Who says you need a gun to have a revolution?

a vote for Hillary essentially suggests laws are for suckers.

Tom
10-27-2016, 07:24 PM
a vote for Hillary essentially suggests laws are for suckers.

And truth, integrity, civility..I plan on addressing all democrats just Hillary did our military folks who foolishly protected her, like, "Hey, you #^!&%@ lib, get the #@^%&(% out my way. You know, really classy. Like Hillary. The Hack.

ReplayRandall
10-27-2016, 07:47 PM
And truth, integrity, civility..I plan on addressing all democrats just Hillary did our military folks who foolishly protected her, like, "Hey, you #^!&%@ lib, get the #@^%&(% out my way. You know, really classy. Like Hillary. The Hack.

Are you related to Don Rickles, Tom? I swore I heard the same lines at his show in Vegas.

Tom
10-27-2016, 08:44 PM
Are you related to Don Rickles, Tom? I swore I heard the same lines at his show in Vegas.

What's it to you, hockey puck?
Calm down, you had a thought, not an orgasm.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ReplayRandall
10-27-2016, 09:38 PM
What's it to you, hockey puck?
Calm down, you had a thought, not an orgasm.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've always been a huge Rickles fan, thanks Tom...:cool:

horses4courses
10-27-2016, 10:01 PM
I've always been a huge Rickles fan, thanks Tom...:cool:

No one can make bigotry as funny as Rickles.
What a talent :ThmbUp:

F4m5HLVwsco

davew
10-27-2016, 10:09 PM
0bama has interns and staff to read and write emails

don't give mostpost repeater too bad of a time, he needs to write (copy/paste) so much propaganda for the crumbs they pay him

ReplayRandall
10-27-2016, 10:20 PM
No one can make bigotry as funny as Rickles.
What a talent :ThmbUp:

F4m5HLVwsco

Truly one of a kind.....Brings back great memories, H4C..:ThmbUp:

JustRalph
10-27-2016, 10:35 PM
Rickles is still working and on Twitter.......

ReplayRandall
10-27-2016, 11:37 PM
Rickles is still working and on Twitter.......

In post #46, I should have added that the show the wife and I saw in Vegas, was this year back in early April at the Orleans. The video posted by H4C, brought back the memories of Johnny, Dean, Frank, Sammy, Uncle Milty and so many others from a bygone era....I miss them, especially Johnny Carson.

chadk66
10-28-2016, 11:17 AM
sounds like congress will be getting all 30,000+ emails from the NSA now. It just keeps raining on her parade:lol:

chadk66
10-28-2016, 11:20 AM
what's gonna be awesome is once Trump is elected, the new IRS commissioner will dive into the foundation and no doubt determine it a for profit corp ( or at least part of it) and they will tax the living shit out of them. :lol:

EasyGoer89
10-28-2016, 02:16 PM
sounds like congress will be getting all 30,000+ emails from the NSA now. It just keeps raining on her parade:lol:

It's her birthday present. It's her party and she will cry if she wants to.