PDA

View Full Version : Trump +2 in FLorida per Bloomberg poll. Momentum?

ElKabong
10-26-2016, 10:06 AM
To start, I think Clinton wins this. Maybe fairly, but the DNC has already proven themselves as an underhanded org that will cheat to win.sometimes using criminal tactics (inciting violence , to start)

Having said that, Bloomberg poll has trump up by two points in Florida. He was trending downward just a week or so ago. Is this a comeback? Is this a sign of momentum?

North Carolina seems to be within his reach. Ohio, same. What if Pennsylvania swings to trump?

Unlikely, but trump isn't going away, thanks only to a horrible dem candidate.

Saw one internal last night for Florida that surprised me...trump was up by four points in early voting. He also had a 58-41 lead among white women...wtf, I thought women were voting for Clinton. That internal posted otherwise. The poll was either Remington or cbs, don't remember. Got it from realclearpolitics.com

Now other wiki leaks are being released today, Obama and admin emails acknowledge hrc was using her personal email server last year. "We need to clean this up" one email stated. Obama and his incompetents have lbeen lying about this.... Could swing more votes, the stench of incompetence and the culture of lying in the DNC just won't stop

DSB
10-26-2016, 10:30 AM
Nothing to see here... move along, move along.

ElKabong
10-26-2016, 10:32 AM
Yep... Obamacare goes up by twenty five percent, the voting population will dig it. ;) no momentum possible.

chadk66
10-26-2016, 12:14 PM
going to be a big swing in the polls in the next 13 days.

letswastemoney
10-26-2016, 12:19 PM
Hillary Clinton could shoot someone in daylight, and she still would probably win. I believe she's invincible, even though I completely hate her.

barn32
10-26-2016, 12:20 PM
Another Man's Opinion

Florida is Slipping Away from Trump

"Without Florida, there is virtually no way Donald Trump can become President of the United States, and every day brings more evidence (http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-clinton-florida-230275) that Hillary Clinton is going to win a solid victory there. There is polling, early voting data, TV spending, and the size of the campaigns' respective ground games, and all of them point to a substantial Clinton win in Florida. Since the start of August, we have 33 polls in Florida. Clinton is leading in 24 of them, tied in 2, and behind in only 7. If we look at polls taken entirely in September and October, Clinton is leading in 15 and trailing in 6, and in half of the 6 polls where Trump led, it is by only 1 point. Early mail-in ballots are another problem for Trump. In 2012, Republicans led in mail-ins at this point by 5 points. This year, they still lead, but their lead has been cut to 1.7 points, a shift of over 3 points in Clinton's favor. That is not a good sign for The Donald.

Voter registration is another problem area for Trump. Obama carried the state in 2008 and 2012, and since then, 100,000 more Democrats than Republicans have registered to vote. Furthermore, the Florida electorate is less white now than in 2012, with a 3-point shift in favor of nonwhite voters, and most of whom vote Democratic.

Yet another problem for Trump is the debt crisis in Puerto Rico. The upshot of troubled economic times on the island is that many Puerto Ricans are moving to the mainland, mostly around Orlando. Puerto Ricans are American citizens and as soon as they have established residency in Florida, they are eligible to register and vote there. The Clinton campaign is actively working to register as many of them as possible, knowing that Puerto Ricans are very strongly Democratic. Latino Decisions, a polling firm that specializes in polling Latinos, puts the likely vote among Puerto Ricans in Florida at 74% for Clinton and 17% for Trump. In the past, Florida's Latinos were dominated by Cuban-Americans, but that is no longer the case. Obama beat Romney among Latinos 60% to 39%, and Clinton is expected to do much better than Obama, in part due to the Puerto Ricans.

Ryan Tyson, vice president for political operations for the Associated Industries of Florida, wrote to his conservative members this past weekend that they should be prepared for a Clinton victory in the range of 275,000 to 460,000 votes. In Florida terms, that is a landslide. (V)"

Link (http://www.electoral-vote.com/)

woodtoo
10-26-2016, 01:17 PM
One man's opinion is just that, 1 man's opinion = one vote, dead or alive. :rolleyes:

ElKabong
10-26-2016, 01:25 PM
Another Man's Opinion

"Without Florida, there is virtually no way Donald Trump can become President of the United States, and every day brings more evidence (http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-clinton-florida-230275) that Hillary Clinton is going to win a solid victory there. There is polling, early voting data, TV spending, and the size of the campaigns' respective ground games, and all of them point to a substantial Clinton win in Florida. Since the start of August, we have 33 polls in Florida. Clinton is leading in 24 of them, tied in 2, and behind in only 7. If we look at polls taken entirely in September and October, Clinton is leading in 15 and trailing in 6, and in half of the 6 polls where Trump led, it is by only 1 point. Early mail-in ballots are another problem for Trump. In 2012, Republicans led in mail-ins at this point by 5 points. This year, they still lead, but their lead has been cut to 1.7 points, a shift of over 3 points in Clinton's favor. That is not a good sign for The Donald.

Voter registration is another problem area for Trump. Obama carried the state in 2008 and 2012, and since then, 100,000 more Democrats than Republicans have registered to vote. Furthermore, the Florida electorate is less white now than in 2012, with a 3-point shift in favor of nonwhite voters, and most of whom vote Democratic.

Yet another problem for Trump is the debt crisis in Puerto Rico. The upshot of troubled economic times on the island is that many Puerto Ricans are moving to the mainland, mostly around Orlando. Puerto Ricans are American citizens and as soon as they have established residency in Florida, they are eligible to register and vote there. The Clinton campaign is actively working to register as many of them as possible, knowing that Puerto Ricans are very strongly Democratic. Latino Decisions, a polling firm that specializes in polling Latinos, puts the likely vote among Puerto Ricans in Florida at 74% for Clinton and 17% for Trump. In the past, Florida's Latinos were dominated by Cuban-Americans, but that is no longer the case. Obama beat Romney among Latinos 60% to 39%, and Clinton is expected to do much better than Obama, in part due to the Puerto Ricans.

Ryan Tyson, vice president for political operations for the Associated Industries of Florida, wrote to his conservative members this past weekend that they should be prepared for a Clinton victory in the range of 275,000 to 460,000 votes. In Florida terms, that is a landslide. (V)"

Reading stories in the link you provided, do you think it's balanced? Or slanted towards Hillary..

Cmon man, it's like a hatchet job. I think she'll win but what you posted is the cheerleader squad

chadk66
10-26-2016, 01:51 PM
The latest wikileaks leak pretty much confirms the belief the polls are rigged.

barn32
10-26-2016, 03:31 PM
Reading stories in the link you provided, do you think it's balanced? Or slanted towards Hillary..

Cmon man, it's like a hatchet job. I think she'll win but what you posted is the cheerleader squadHe's a liberal, but he's also very intelligent and fair. He hasn't missed an election since I've been following him.

ebcorde
10-26-2016, 03:46 PM
are phone savvy. There are ways not to have your phone listed.
I never get sales calls on my Cell Phone or Vonage Phone. it's great. when it rings I know it's actually someone I gave my number too.

Greyfox
10-26-2016, 04:22 PM
Hillary Clinton could shoot someone in daylight, ...

Why is the name Vince Foster ringing in my ears?

ElKabong
10-26-2016, 04:57 PM
This morning rcp gave Clinton 272 electoral votes.... Just checked, it's down to 252. For the moment I think a swing to trump is happening. Not sure where she lost the 20

Edit... Just noticed Pennsylvania has been declared a toss up, their 20 electoral system are now neutral for the moment.. Going to be an interesting 12 days

CryingForTheHorses
10-26-2016, 05:33 PM
Another Man's Opinion

I live in S Florida and don't know one person voting for Hillary..Your post is baseless as it is one mans opinion hoping to brainwash other voters that Hillary is winning.Trump held a rally here and had 20k plus,Hillary sent her VP to Miami to bolster the troops and 35 answered the call.Trump may be very colorful and the ones who are afraid of him are crying the most.Trump rally's are unheard of in all of political history His numbers compared to hers are like going to GP on derby day or standing in line at starbucks .Hillary is in trouble..Her Wikileaks emails are catching up with her fast as more and more people digest the rigged system.Trump in a landslide!

barn32
10-26-2016, 06:19 PM
I live in S Florida and don't know one person voting for Hillary..Your post is baseless as it is one mans opinion hoping to brainwash other voters that Hillary is winning.Trump held a rally here and had 20k plus,Hillary sent her VP to Miami to bolster the troops and 35 answered the call.Trump may be very colorful and the ones who are afraid of him are crying the most.Trump rally's are unheard of in all of political history His numbers compared to hers are like going to GP on derby day or standing in line at starbucks .Hillary is in trouble..Her Wikileaks emails are catching up with her fast as more and more people digest the rigged system.Trump in a landslide!You know, four years ago there were a lot of people on this site (one of whom no longer posts here, because he said he would leave if Obama won), who said, and I'm paraphrasing:

"No one is going to vote for Obama."

"I don't believe the polls, Romney will win easy."

"Everyone I talk to is voting for Romney."

"Only a complete idiot would vote for Obama again."

Etc.,etc.

And now here we are four years later looking at the same thing. Some people refuse to look at the facts staring them right in the face. They keep saying, "this time it will be different. The American people will finally see the light."

That being said, I'll give you Florida AND North Carolina. Go ahead, take-em. No problem. Now you give me one or maybe two MORE states (to get to 11 electoral votes) that Trump can win to take this thing down.

JustRalph
10-26-2016, 06:22 PM
are phone savvy. There are ways not to have your phone listed.
I never get sales calls on my Cell Phone or Vonage Phone. it's great. when it rings I know it's actually someone I gave my number too.

This is almost entirely based on the conduct of the person that had your number before you

zico20
10-26-2016, 08:24 PM
Hillary Clinton could shoot someone in daylight, and she still would probably win. I believe she's invincible, even though I completely hate her.

The editor from the NYT could watch it go down and he would not report it. Same for many other liberal papers and TV stations. They would ignore it and hope nobody else picks up on it.

OntheRail
10-26-2016, 11:12 PM
You know, four years ago there were a lot of people on this site (one of whom no longer posts here, because he said he would leave if Obama won), who said, and I'm paraphrasing:

"No one is going to vote for Obama."

"I don't believe the polls, Romney will win easy."

"Everyone I talk to is voting for Romney."

"Only a complete idiot would vote for Obama again."

Etc.,etc.

And now here we are four years later looking at the same thing. Some people refuse to look at the facts staring them right in the face. They keep saying, "this time it will be different. The American people will finally see the light."

That being said, I'll give you Florida AND North Carolina. Go ahead, take-em. No problem. Now you give me one or maybe two MORE states (to get to 11 electoral votes) that Trump can win to take this thing down.But in 2012 the scuzzy little men behind the curtains and in the shadows had not been video taped bragging about busing in fraud voters and the collusion between the DNC and the dirty money movers. Maybe people now finely have had enough BS from the inside beltway bullies. Then toss in Obamacare realization. Something to think about... unless your a kool-aid drinkin' Dem. ;)

barn32
10-26-2016, 11:24 PM
But in 2012 the scuzzy little men behind the curtains and in the shadows had not been video taped bragging about busing in fraud voters and the collusion between the DNC and the dirty money movers. Maybe people now finely have had enough BS from the inside beltway bullies. Then toss in Obamacare realization. Something to think about... unless your a kool-aid drinkin' Dem. ;)I agree, and the polls will reflect this. There has already been a shift in the polls and the betting markets. Not a lot, but a shift. Things can change, and quickly, but Trump has to be very careful not to **** it up if things do start changing rapidly.

But is there enough time? And without the damage Trump has already done to himself this thing would have been in the bag months ago...but that's water under the bridge...

But there is still that problem of those 11 electoral votes. Actually, 10 will do, because that makes it 269-269, and Trump would almost certainly win in the House.

And 10 electoral votes is really a big difference, because now he can win with Minnesota (a real long shot), or with Wisconsin (another longshot), but there is also the combination of Nevada and Maine, or Nevada and New Hampshire.

hcap
10-27-2016, 01:40 AM
Bloomberg is one poll. 538 tracks all pertinent polls not just one. Yes polls are tightening, but I agree with by barn32, Trump is running the clock.

lamboguy
10-27-2016, 02:30 AM
Bloomberg is one poll. 538 tracks all pertinent polls not just one. Yes polls are tightening, but I agree with by barn32, Trump is running the clock.i would say that one has to question the accuracy of that poll along with all the other ones no matter how good the Florida Bloomberg poll sounds. hopefully it is a sign of the last minute shift in many other places that is way overdue.

hcap
10-27-2016, 02:46 AM
Should we believe this?

A Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Wednesday and conducted from Oct. 20 to Oct. 24 found that 41 percent of Republicans expected Clinton to win the Nov. 8 election, versus 40 percent who picked Trump.

That reflected a sharp decline in confidence from last month, when 58 percent of Republicans said they thought their party's nominee would win, versus 23 percent who expected Clinton to prevail.

lamboguy
10-27-2016, 02:51 AM
Should we believe this?

A Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Wednesday and conducted from Oct. 20 to Oct. 24 found that 41 percent of Republicans expected Clinton to win the Nov. 8 election, versus 40 percent who picked Trump.

That reflected a sharp decline in confidence from last month, when 58 percent of Republicans said they thought their party's nominee would win, versus 23 percent who expected Clinton to prevail.with these polls and betting lines this year you really don't know what to believe. i suspect that after the votes are counted there will be plenty of explanations as to why and where the mistakes were made in the polls this year.

hcap
10-27-2016, 02:58 AM
The candidates own party/backers level of enthusiasm is an additional data point.
http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1184a22016ElectionTrackingNo.2.pdf

Diminished enthusiasm and a high level of negative support are undermining Donald Trump's candidacy in the closing stretch of the 2016 campaign, the ABC News election tracking poll finds, while Hillary Clinton has improved on both these measures.

Fifty-six percent of Clinton's backers in the national survey — a new high — say they're voting mainly to support her rather than to oppose Trump. By contrast, 54 percent of Trump voters are mainly motivated by opposition to Clinton, not support for him. I would add the recent Tuesday night Fox News' Megyn Kelly, Newt Gingrich spat will further alienate woman and not do anything for even Trump's conservative republican women's------- enthusiasm.

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2016, 10:22 AM
I will say this...Camp Clinton (Clinton and/or her complicit media) are going to drop one more bombshell before this race is over, especially if it looks to them as if things might be tightening.

And it will probably be the biggest one yet...one that will sink Trump's ship once and for all and make even his most ardent supporters lose all hope.

This is just a gut feeling, but it makes total sense.

Do you think that Access Hollywood video was the best they had? If it was, why would they shoot their wad so early? Keep it for the last week or two...something big is still in the pipelines IMO.

Fager Fan
10-27-2016, 11:16 AM
I will say this...Camp Clinton (Clinton and/or her complicit media) are going to drop one more bombshell before this race is over, especially if it looks to them as if things might be tightening.

And it will probably be the biggest one yet...one that will sink Trump's ship once and for all and make even his most ardent supporters lose all hope.

This is just a gut feeling, but it makes total sense.

Do you think that Access Hollywood video was the best they had? If it was, why would they shoot their wad so early? Keep it for the last week or two...something big is still in the pipelines IMO.

I don't think another is coming. That was their one shot. Why would they wait until after early voting starts? Speaking of, there should be no early voting, mail in voting, etc. except for service members. You either go to the polls on voting day because it means enough for you to do so, or you shouldn't be able to vote. Far too much cheating can happen with all these other means of voting.

reckless
10-27-2016, 11:18 AM
The candidates own party/backers level of enthusiasm is an additional data point.
I would add the recent Tuesday night Fox News' Megyn Kelly, Newt Gingrich spat will further alienate woman and not do anything for even Trump's conservative republican women's------- enthusiasm.

Yes you right... there will be further alienation of women -- against Megyn Kelly and her tabloid brand of television. This little blond chickepoo has become the Morton Downey Jr. of Fox News.

As Newt Gingrich said... Megyn Kelly is obsessed with sex.

If she wasn't obsessed with sex then why did she go on the Howard Stern Show and brag about the size of her boobs and the size of her husband's penis? She did. And she wants you to think that she's a serious journalist? :rolleyes:

Anyone who thinks Megyn Kelly is a serious journalist must also think that the usually wrong crackpot Nate Silver knows what he's doing. :lol: :lol:

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2016, 11:20 AM
As Newt Gingrich said... Megyn Kelly is obsessed with sex.THIS, was a dumb, dumb, stupid thing for Gingrich to say. Up until that point, I was cheering him on as I watched this live.

BTW, anyone who watched the heavily edited PENCE interview right before the live Gingrich blow-up could tell Kelly was on the warpath that night. I couldn't believe how edited the Pence interview was...never saw that before on Kelly.

ElKabong
10-27-2016, 11:28 AM
My wife actually took Gingrich side when she saw a rerun of Megyn and newt. I took Megan's side myself, and I've posted here before that I like her work.

Professional women are not turned off by trump from what I can tell. My wife has a Masters degree, is a professional. To the more educated females, they see the whole picture, don't listen to sound bites.

I don't want to get beaten with the 'here's what the polls say' shit, I'm going by personal experiences. Most Educated women I come across aren't voting for Clinton in spite of trumps poor behavior. Clinton just simply falls short of reliable and believable.

delayjf
10-27-2016, 11:32 AM
Maybe she wants out of Fox and is shopping for a big pay check at CNN. Reportedly she's asking for 20 million from Fox. Who knows.

Was she really bragging about her big breasts - what big breasts?? I will take her word on it regarding her husband.

reckless
10-27-2016, 11:37 AM
THIS, was a dumb, dumb, stupid thing for Gingrich to say. Up until that point, I was cheering him on as I watched this live.

BTW, anyone who watched the heavily edited PENCE interview right before the live Gingrich blow-up could tell Kelly was on the warpath that night. I couldn't believe how edited the Pence interview was...never saw that before on Kelly.

Well you could have a very small point on that but Newt said that pertaining to Kelly constant referencing the Billy Bush bus audio, women coming out and accusing Trump, etc. Plus, there was sweet Megyn calling Trump a sexual predator, which is a criminal designation, btw.

When Megyn refused to call serial rapist Bill Clinton a sexual predator, and later, accused Newt of having anger issues.... well I think Newt won this little exchange.

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2016, 11:43 AM
Totally agree Newt called her out correctly on the sexual predator comment. I was literally cheering for him at that point. But then he had to go ruin things a bit by telling her she's obsessed with sex. :rolleyes:

ElKabong
10-27-2016, 11:45 AM
Maybe she wants out of Fox and is shopping for a big pay check at CNN. Reportedly she's asking for 20 million from Fox. Who knows.

Was she really bragging about her big breasts - what big breasts?? I will take her word on it regarding her husband.

My guess is she's cnn bound. If she does I'll watch her when I can. She's not a goose stepper, has a mind of her own. And who could blame her for being pissed off at trump? What he said a year ago about her was pathetic. He's not an Internet poster, he's a presidential candidate for chrissakes. He has to be more respectful.

Didn't know she was bragging about her breasts, but if ya got em....j/k

ElKabong
10-27-2016, 11:48 AM
Totally agree Newt called her out correctly on the sexual predator comment. I was literally cheering for him at that point. But then he had to go ruin things a bit by telling her she's obsessed with sex. :rolleyes:

You pretty much nailed it, there.

Not one of Megan's better pieces of work, then newt stepped in it himself.

reckless
10-27-2016, 11:49 AM

You are correct about that too, Mike... but that's what makes Newt, Newt and Trump, Trump. Sometimes we have to take the bad with the....horrible:)

Tom
10-27-2016, 12:12 PM
Kelly would be a perfect match with PMSNBC.

barn32
10-27-2016, 01:15 PM
Didn't Kelly also say that Roger Ailes made inappropriate advances toward her as well?

DSB
10-27-2016, 01:17 PM

I'm sure he was referring to the quest for ratings and sensationalism, not her sexual appetite.

A better statement by Newt would have been "the media - including you - are obsessed with sex."

But in the heat of battle, people can't think things through as they would had they had the time....

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2016, 01:20 PM
I'm sure he was referring to the quest for ratings and sensationalism, not her sexual appetite.

A better statement by Newt would have been "the media - including you - are obsessed with sex."

But in the heat of battle, people can't think things through as they would had they had the time....No, he was saying she's obsessed with the topic as it concerns Trump...but she was only being used as a proxy by Newt. The media has ALWAYS been obsessed with sex, nothing new.

I only care that he called her out for labeling Trump a sexual predator. I'm sure if Trump were proven to be a sexual predator (which he hasn't been), Hillary would have called him such during one of the debates. :p

delayjf
10-28-2016, 01:18 PM
"you are obsessed with sex."

I really didn't think Newts comments were that big of a deal.

ElKabong
10-29-2016, 12:34 AM
Today's latest poll shows new hamp is only a three point lead,for Clinton...after today you could argue the momentum has swung to trump. Let's say he wins nh.....no Carolina, Ohio and Florida goes trump....its not out of the question anymore

That would leave Hillary with only 268 electoral votes, if trump carries Utah and Arizona as expected.

The path is there. New Hampshire...imagine that...being the final battleground.

horses4courses
10-29-2016, 12:39 AM
Today's latest poll shows new hamp is only a three point lead,for Clinton...after today you could argue the momentum has swung to trump. Let's say he wins nh.....no Carolina, Ohio and Florida goes trump....its not out of the question anymore

That would leave Hillary with only 268 electoral votes, if trump carries Utah and Arizona as expected.

The path is there. New Hampshire...imagine that...being the final battleground.

Always great to get an update from Switzerland :rolleyes:

ElKabong
10-29-2016, 12:47 AM
Always great to get an update from Switzerland :rolleyes:

Paxatuny Phil, where ya been today??? We've missed you, the little girl , and the obese postman. Come on over to the new thread :)

chadk66
10-29-2016, 09:54 AM
Paxatuny Phil, where ya been today??? We've missed you, the little girl , and the obese postman. Come on over to the new thread :)Probably sobbed so hard the tears ruined the keyboard. :lol:

ElKabong
10-31-2016, 01:22 AM
RCP just took Colorado away from blue, put it in the Toss Up column.

hcap
10-31-2016, 02:15 AM
RCP just took Colorado away from blue, put it in the Toss Up column.You are dead wrong. As usual

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5974.html
Don't count your chump chickens.

For the record 538 is more up to date.
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/colorado/

lamboguy
10-31-2016, 06:30 AM
on November 8 we will find out who has this thing right or wrong, thegreek.com being off the board tells the story so far. they are the most reliable indicator in this election because they book the highest amount of money on one number than all the other ones put together. they are in the business of taking in as much action as they can write. by not being on the board says they don't want to get picked off on their line. they take edges not give them away to anyone.

as you can tell all the polls and iowa markets or whatever is nothing but mumbo jumbo. thegreek.com is whom i trust to guide me through this election,

reckless
10-31-2016, 06:39 AM
Two of those polls conducted and linked that hcap cites ended on Oct. 28, and would not include any fallout from Comey vs. Hillary Part II discussion. The rest of those silly and insignificant polls had end dates much earlier than that!

And he said... '538 is more up to date' ... just like a good fan-boy. :lol: :lol:

hcap
10-31-2016, 07:59 AM
on November 8 we will find out who has this thing right or wrong,,Of course the 8th will settle things(or should settle if you are not Chump)

But I was responding to Kabong's absolutely wrong reading of current polls.

barn32
10-31-2016, 08:59 AM
on November 8 we will find out who has this thing right or wrong, thegreek.com being off the board tells the story so far. they are the most reliable indicator in this election because they book the highest amount of money on one number than all the other ones put together. they are in the business of taking in as much action as they can write. by not being on the board says they don't want to get picked off on their line. they take edges not give them away to anyone.

as you can tell all the polls and iowa markets or whatever is nothing but mumbo jumbo. thegreek.com is whom i trust to guide me through this election, Do you really think the Greek.com takes in more money than William Hill?

ElKabong
10-31-2016, 09:29 AM
You are dead wrong. As usual

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5974.html
Don't count your chump chickens.

For the record 538 is more up to date.
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/colorado/

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

This map shows Colorado as a toss up.As of last night it switched, still shows toss up.

You've been called out for erroneous info quite a bit lately. Time to pull you head out of your ass LMAO

I think HRC steals the election , worst thing that can happen for her. Chum in the water for journalists that want easy meat.

lamboguy
10-31-2016, 09:33 AM
Do you really think the Greek.com takes in more money than William Hill?i would guess at least 1000 times more

lamboguy
10-31-2016, 09:43 AM
also 2 others that i know of in the same league as THE GREEK would be BETCRIS and PINNACLE.

ElKabong
10-31-2016, 10:08 AM
Clinton now +1 in the latest ABC/ WaPo poll. Last Thursday the same poll had Clinton at +6

Today= 46/45/4/2
last Thursday, 48/42/5/1

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

tightening up

Today's poll also shows....

Clinton's lead in Pennsylvania is down to 2 points
Trump pulling away in Georgia

Clocker
10-31-2016, 10:22 AM
Clinton now +1 in the latest ABC/ WaPo poll. Last Thursday the same poll had Clinton at +6

I see Hillary up +2 in that poll:

Sixty percent of voters view Hillary Clinton unfavorably, according to a ABC News/Washington Post poll released Monday morning, the highest level of unpopularity yet for the Democratic presidential nominee.

Her Republican opponent Donald Trump is seen unfavorably by essentially as many, 58%.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/clintons-unfavorable-rating-hits-new-high-in-poll-trump-targets-democratic-states-in-final-sprint-2016-10-31 (http://www.marketwatch.com/story/clintons-unfavorable-rating-hits-new-high-in-poll-trump-targets-democratic-states-in-final-sprint-2016-10-31)

ElKabong
10-31-2016, 10:25 AM
I see Hillary up +2 in that poll:

Click on the link I provided

Clinton 46
Trump 45
Johnson 4
Stein 2

Clocker
10-31-2016, 10:36 AM
Click on the link I provided

Clinton 46
Trump 45
Johnson 4
Stein 2

Read the text I quoted. :p

hcap
10-31-2016, 12:54 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

[B]Your retardation continues. This map shows Colorado as a toss up.As of last night it switched, still shows toss up.

Absolute bullshiit

RCP Average Clinton +4.0

Tom
10-31-2016, 01:04 PM
Absolute bullshiit

Thank you for giving us a heads up on your crazy charts.
Labeling them before we have to look them sure saves a lot time.

Just curious, it that a muslim chart?
I notice you labeled it Bull Shiit!
Do you have any Bull Suni charts?

ElKabong
10-31-2016, 01:12 PM
Absolute bullshiit

RCP Average Clinton +4.0

Step one. Look at the map in post 51

Step two. See that Colorado is shaded gray? That, little girl, means it's now considered as a toss up by RCP. ....If you need help to identify the state on the map, Sesame Street has some really helpful material for you if you google it....

I noticed the moderator deleted my comment about you being (mentally challenged, only I used the "r" word, which you fit Webster's definition ). Well, you just proved my point.

hcap
10-31-2016, 01:37 PM
Step one. Look at the map in post 51

Step two. See that Colorado is shaded gray?What a jack***. Shove your "steps" up where the sun don't shine. The polls listed and the graphic were taken directly from RCP a few minutes ago. Earlier I posted numbers from 538 that confirm RCP. I may be legally blind, but you are TOTALLY blind.

ElKabong
10-31-2016, 01:48 PM
What a jack***. Shove your "steps" up where the sun don't shine. The polls listed and the graphic were taken directly from RCP a few minutes ago. Earlier I posted numbers from 538 that confirm RCP. I may be legally blind, but you are TOTALLY blind.

And you call me retarded after getting everything so wrong so often.

Now, now. Just because the polls are tightening, you shouldn't be a mad little girl.

Step one. See post 51

Step two. See Colorado on the map? It's shaded gray. Do you know what gray is ( in my best mister Rogers voice that I only use for children that don't want to pay attention)....

Toss up

hcap
10-31-2016, 01:59 PM
Now, now. Just because the polls are tightening, you shouldn't be a mad little girl.

Step one. See post 51

Step two. See Colorado on the map? It's shaded gray. Do you know what gray is ( in my best mister Rogers voice that I only use for children that don't want to pay attention)....

Toss uphttp://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

El Stupido
1--Click on the above link
2--Hold the mouse over Colorado. You will know it when you see "CO" below the cursor with a 9 as number of electoral votes
3-Left click. You will see specifics that look like this.

PaceAdvantage
10-31-2016, 01:59 PM
What does it matter? Nothing reflected in polls now matters much. Give it another day or two then see what's up...no way these polls reflect what happened on Friday...or do they? :eek:

ElKabong
10-31-2016, 02:17 PM

El Stupido
1--Click on the above link
2--Hold the mouse over Colorado. You will know it when you see "CO" below the cursor with a 9 as number of electoral votes
3-Left click. You will see specifics that look like this.

With Colorado being a toss up now ( as correctly indicated in post 51s map) do you think Florida goes to trump?

:jump:

barahona44
10-31-2016, 02:19 PM
How badly will this hurt Hillary?I think in the long run (which is not very long), the damage will be there but not enough for Trump to overcome.Clinton.For one thing, this is not a new scandal but a sequel to an old one.It will fade just as Trump's Pussygate scandal faded away quite quickly. It isn't as easy to understand as Trump's problems are and the FBI is going to take a while to go through Weiner's emails and they definitely won't be finished by Election Day.This can hurt Clinton as there will be no closure or 'exoneration' and people will always have negative thoughts about the unknown.

Expect lots more attacks on Trump by Clinton to countreact him.He has certainly given them plenty of material to work with.

hcap
10-31-2016, 02:36 PM
With Colorado being a toss up now ( as INCORRECTLY indicated in post 51s map) do you think Florida goes to trump?

:jump:FTFY
Florida is too close to call at the moment.
RCP tied +-.5

Hillary Clinton 54.6%

Donald Trump 45.4%

lamboguy
10-31-2016, 02:38 PM
FTFY
Florida is too close to call at the moment.
RCP tied +-.5

Hillary Clinton 54.6%

Donald Trump 45.4%where in gods name are you getting your numbers? i am seeing Trump pulling away right now in Florida.

Tom
10-31-2016, 02:38 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/30/upshot/florida-poll.html?_r=0

The poll was taken before the F.B.I. director, James Comey, informed Congress (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html) that the bureau had obtained additional information of potential relevance to an investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s emails. National polls ahead of Mr. Comey’s letter showed Mrs. Clinton with a six-point lead, an edge that was somewhat smaller than it was earlier in the month.

Even college-educated white voters, who have been skeptical of Mr. Trump nationwide, are showing less skepticism in Florida. He has a lead of 51 percent to 35 percent among those voters in our survey.

ElKabong
10-31-2016, 02:48 PM
where in gods name are you getting your numbers? i am seeing Trump pulling away right now in Florida.

She has an etch-a-sketch and a printout from sept 30's polls....

Steve 'StatMan'
10-31-2016, 07:58 PM

He's used that avatar since I joined back in 2002 I think. 14 years ago. That young co-ed is a middle aged woman now! Hope she at least grew up, and got smarter.

Tom
10-31-2016, 09:13 PM
Her name is Huma.

Jess Hawsen Arown
10-31-2016, 09:52 PM
Based upon my years of experience, polls mean nothing to me. What does matter is that I have not seen one Hillary poster on any yard in my blue state.

NOT ONE!

I can understand someone not voting for Trump. But how much do you have to hate America to vote for the Clinton crime family.

hcap
11-01-2016, 03:14 AM
where in gods name are you getting your numbers? i am seeing Trump pulling away right now in Florida.
1-RealClearPoltics Electoral

Click on a state on the graphic.
For instance Florida right now.

hcap
11-01-2016, 03:16 AM
Colorado

hcap
11-01-2016, 03:22 AM
Nate Silverrs' 538

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Again click on the state.

Colorado
Clinton
78.8%
Donald Trump

Florida
Hillary Clinton
54.0%
Donald Trump
46.0%

Please teach Kabong how to do this. :lol: :lol:

hcap
11-01-2016, 03:26 AM
And for you a compilation of bookies so you are not fixated only on the greek.

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner

hcap
11-01-2016, 04:08 AM
Please teach Kabong how to do this. On second thought teach Kabong english, reading, math and honesty FIRST.

hcap
11-01-2016, 04:14 AM
Gee, a face painted little girl kicked all your pompous asses again :cool:

http://www.ibisradio.org/peacegirlface.jpg

Tom
11-01-2016, 07:29 AM
Chartzilla!
Chartzilla!
Run for your lives!

Machine gun posting.....a sure sign of impending break down! :lol:

hcap
11-01-2016, 07:59 AM
Chartzilla!
Chartzilla!
Run for your lives!

Machine gun posting.....a sure sign of impending break down! :lol:Those charts and polls and numbers are copied directly from each website---versus---uninformed opinion---and incorrect readings of the political situation from da chumpeters here.

Monkyzilla
Banazilla
Bullshita-zilla :lol:

ElKabong
11-01-2016, 08:59 AM
I guess the FBI contacted hcap about her phone conversations with the weiner boy. Total meltdown happening here.

More wiki leaks to come... FBI agents can't wait to get their turn at Hillary.... Weiner boy singing to the Feds.... It's enough to drive a girl crazy :D

ElKabong
11-01-2016, 09:17 AM
More bad news for the little girl.... Today's RCP national polls show Trump leading in the ABC/ WaPo (46/45/3/2), LA Times (47/43) polls.
Clinton leads by 1 point in the IBD/ TIPP poll (45/44/4/2).

Rassmusen is showing a tie.

If the momentum keeps going, Trump may pull off a Gore. Win the popular vote, lose the election. More momentum...and the once unthinkable would happen. A Trump victory.

ElKabong
11-01-2016, 09:19 AM
Those charts and polls and numbers are copied directly from each website---versus---uninformed opinion---and incorrect readings of the political situation from da chumpeters here.

Monkyzilla
Banazilla
Bullshita-zilla :lol:

Yeah, those color coded maps are really tricky aren't they....?

lamboguy
11-01-2016, 10:09 AM
there is an ABC poll out today that has Trump ahead by 1%. yet the odds have not caught up to the polls yet.

that is saying that you need more things to get elected than just people voting for you!

hcap
11-02-2016, 05:05 AM
Hey klabong? Still claiming Colorado is a "toss-up"? :lol: :lol:

Right now at 5 AM 11/2/20016 Clinton +4.0

You know if you still stumped I believe Carlos Danger will be happy to help you out. Rumor is he likes riding docile mounts.
Email him

Yeah, those color coded maps are really tricky aren't they....?Particularly tough for a certain horses ass.

hcap
11-02-2016, 05:11 AM
Just a reminder from RCP
Right now electoral votes...

259 Clinton/Kaine

Toss Ups 115

Trump/Pence 164

Da Chump has to win all battleground states :lol:

Think so guys?

EMD4ME
11-02-2016, 06:24 AM
Ever see that 1 guy, who screams like crazy that the race is over obnoxiously, as his horse leads from the gate AND keeps repeating it throughout the whole race?

I love it when my horse comes and nails his horse unexpectedly right near the wire.

You keep rooting your 1/5 corrupt "leader" home.

It will make the good guy's victory that much sweeter :cool:

Tom
11-02-2016, 07:45 AM
hcap is boiling over, and it ain't global warming.

Inner Dirt
11-02-2016, 08:34 AM
More bad news for the little girl.... Today's RCP national polls show Trump leading in the ABC/ WaPo (46/45/3/2), LA Times (47/43) polls.
Clinton leads by 1 point in the IBD/ TIPP poll (45/44/4/2).

Rassmusen is showing a tie.

If the momentum keeps going, Trump may pull off a Gore. Win the popular vote, lose the election. More momentum...and the once unthinkable would happen. A Trump victory.

They had Obama-Romney pretty much as a tie also of all the pollsters they were off the most of all of them in 2012 and Five-Thirty-Eight was the closest.

barn32
11-02-2016, 09:41 AM
They had Obama-Romney pretty much as a tie also of all the pollsters they were off the most of all of them in 2012 and Five-Thirty-Eight was the closest. This is correct. Romney was actually ahead 1%. But if you looked at the Electoral College map Obama was ahead. Obama ended up winning by 5 million votes.

hcap
11-02-2016, 12:00 PM
Ever see that 1 guy, who screams like crazy that the race is over obnoxiously, as his horse leads from the gate AND keeps repeating it throughout the whole race?

Keep dreaming you horse is gonna win.
YOU GUYS ARE ALL BUYING TOUT SHEETS FROM THE ALT RIGHT.

Electoral votes prediction from RealClearPolitics calls it very different.

Clinton/Kaine

Toss Ups

Trump/Pence

PaceAdvantage
11-02-2016, 12:07 PM
The USA is about to give a GIANT F U to the establishment, much in the same way Great Britain did over the summer.

Nobody believed that was going to happen either.

I for one can't wait.

Come on lefties...scramble for more stuff on Trump and Russia...you guys are getting so desperate at the moment, it's pathetic. Too bad the NYT of all places shot down that angle with a headline today...no connection found by FBI.

Even if Trump loses, this past week is more than satisfying for a while...will hold me over until the indictments and grand juries start forming.... :lol:

hcap
11-02-2016, 12:34 PM
Hey klabong? Still claiming Colorado is a "toss-up"? :lol: :lol:

Right now at 5 AM 11/2/20016 Clinton +4.0

You know if you still stumped I believe Carlos Danger will be happy to help you out. Rumor is he likes riding docile mounts.
Email him
[I]
Particularly tough for a certain horses ass.An alt left website posted this pic.

"Carlos" taking a quickie on his trusted mount kabong

PaceAdvantage
11-02-2016, 12:35 PM
A better look than Hillary would have going, half-naked, aboard that pony... :lol:

hcap
11-02-2016, 12:44 PM
A better look than Hillary would have going, half-naked, aboard that pony... :lol:I may joke with kabongh (alias:that pony), but Hillary "riding" him would be worse than da Chump.

Although Trump has a a few hundred lbs on Hillary, kabong would suffer humiliation no end. :lol:

ElKabong
11-02-2016, 12:48 PM
I may joke with kabongh (alias:that pony), but Hillary "riding" him would be worse than da Chump.

Although Trump has a a few hundred lbs on Hillary, kabong would suffer humiliation no end. :lol:

Delusional much?

No humiliation here. Even if Hillary wins, she loses.

hcap
11-02-2016, 01:00 PM
Delusional much?

No humiliation here. Even if Hillary wins, she loses.I have noticed that you alt right pschos now are claiming that you will win either way no matter the outcome of the election.

Sort of like a national absurd "'The official Clinton collapsing thread' running in perpetuity in Trumpland, dumping any shit you guys can whine about on Clinton. So although you now admit da chump will get his ass whopped, no big deal. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ElKabong
11-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Seek mental health assistance. Seriously.

Sorry, gotta go live my life. And yes, anti Clinton folks win either way.

Buhbye

PaceAdvantage
11-02-2016, 01:06 PM
The left on here has a certain desperate smell to it that it didn't have about a week or two ago when Clinton was ahead by 12 but now down by 1... :lol:

Satisfying to say the least...win or lose...

BTW, I am taking bets as to how long it takes before the mainstream media starts covering the Trump/Epstein rape story...you know they are going to try and legitimize that soon...I'm thinking, probably some time today, seeing as the whole Russia/Trump thing is a big dead end...

Desperation...of course, if they try and legitimize that story, then they will be throwing Dershowitz and WJC under the bus, but I digress...

ElKabong
11-02-2016, 02:56 PM
RCP today's changes, per the map...

PA declared toss up (was lean blue)
VA declared toss up (was lean blue)
GA = leans red (was toss up)
MO-= declared solid red (was lean red)

Have a hard time thinking PA and VA goes to trump. If so, it's a trump win...but I can't see PA swinging red. Too much Rendell type shit going on

270 Electoral Votes Needed To Win
Likely Clinton
Illinois (20)
New Jersey (14)
Washington (12)
Rhode Island (4)
Delaware (3)
Maine CD1 (1)

Leans Clinton
Maine (2)
Minnesota (10)
Wisconsin (10)
Michigan (16)
New Mexico (5)
Oregon (7)
Connecticut (7)

Toss Up
Ohio (18)
Florida (29)
North Carolina (15)
Pennsylvania (20)
Colorado (9)
Nevada (6)
Iowa (6)
New Hampshire (4)
Virginia (13)
Arizona (11)
Maine CD2 (1)

Leans Trump
Georgia (16)
Indiana (11)
Texas (38)
South Carolina (9)
Utah (6)

Likely Trump
Missouri (10)
Louisiana (8)
Mississippi (6)
Montana (3)
South Dakota (3)
Tennessee (11)
Alaska (3)
Kansas (6)
Nebraska CD2 (1)

this thing changes every day now.

PaceAdvantage
11-02-2016, 03:08 PM
This thing...nobody really knows what the hell is going on.

Just read that black turnout is plunging in key swing states, further enabling panic mode in camp Clinton:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-02/hillary-camp-panics-early-black-voter-turnout-plunges-key-swing-states

And then there's good ol' Calypso Louie:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/02/louis-farrakhan-compares-hillary-to-black-communitys-hitler-in-fire-and-brimstone-sermon-video/

FantasticDan
11-02-2016, 03:09 PM
The left on here has a certain desperate smell to it that it didn't have about a week or two ago when Clinton was ahead by 12 but now down by 1... :lol: Satisfying to say the least...win or lose...
Where do you come up with this stuff?

Oh sorry, I know the answer - from all the Romney's gonna win threads :lol: :ThmbUp:

classhandicapper
11-02-2016, 03:33 PM
One thing has become crystal clear in my mind as a result of this election. I used to think the relationship between Washington, Wall St. and the Fed was the greatest threat to the well being of average Americans.

Wall St/bankers know they can behave irresponsibly and get bailed either directly (like with TARP) or indirectly with easy money from the Fed, QE, buying in bad assets etc... So they have every reason to pump markets, issue bad securities etc.. to maximize profits and bonuses in the short term. Washington goes along with it because politicians know the Fed can and will monetize deficits and debt over the long term. That way they don't have to risk raising taxes and/or cutting spending sharply and getting thrown out of office.

The public gets stuck holding the bag for all this crap with higher inflation, lower interest rates on savings etc... and eventual cuts to services accompanied by higher taxes.

But we have a bigger problem than that.

The media is so beyond corrupt not a single word from anyone is worthy of trust. The mainstream media is essentially the enemy of average Americans.

PaceAdvantage
11-02-2016, 03:37 PM
I don't agree with Calypso Louie...like ever...but he has a point here...a very good point:

“My dear brothers and sisters, this is serious,” Farrakhan told his congregation. “Her husband and Joe Biden were the authors of the crime bill that put tens of thousands of black brothers and sisters in prison.”

“Mrs. Clinton backed the crime bill and then called our young people super predators. Of course she apologized, but just a minute. See Hitler could’ve said to the Jews after Auschwitz, ‘I’m so sorry.’ Would that be enough to satisfy you?”

“Look at this award that she got,” he continued. “In 2009 Hillary Clinton received the Margaret Sanger Award from Planned Parenthood. It was Mrs. Sanger who advocated population control of black and poor people.”

“In a 1939 letter, Sanger wrote about getting the black preachers to help with her efforts. She said, ‘we don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.’ … And when Mrs. Clinton received the award, [she said] I admire Margaret Sanger enormously. Her courage. Her tenacity. Her vision.’ Now they have to admit that the war on drugs was a war on black people.”

hcap
11-03-2016, 03:07 AM
RCP today's changes, per the map...

PA declared toss up (was lean blue)
VA declared toss up (was lean blue)

You are lying.
1.Pa Clinton +4.9
2.VA.Clinton +4.7

Ga and MO were never toss up or leaning blue.

Now 11/3 3 AM.

JustRalph
11-03-2016, 03:10 AM
Just saw Nevada Trump +6

hcap
11-03-2016, 03:31 AM
RCP Electoral votes....

Clinton/Kaine 226

Toss Ups 132

Trump/Pence 180

Electoral votes

Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump

Evan McMullin

Gary Johnson

hcap
11-03-2016, 03:42 AM
Just saw Nevada Trump +6BULL Trump +1.6

WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS DRILL DOWN ON THE DATA????

PaceAdvantage
11-03-2016, 09:23 AM
You need to look again at your chart...those averages are counting polls taken BEFORE the FBI bombshell on Friday...all polls after that show a sizable Trump takeover...

You and your HRC just might be foooged real good, to borrow from ebcorde.

barahona44
11-03-2016, 10:27 AM
RCP Electoral votes....

Clinton/Kaine 226

Toss Ups 132

Trump/Pence 180

Electoral votes

Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump

Evan McMullin

Gary Johnson

I didn't know electoral college votes can be expressed as fractions. :confused:

woodtoo
11-03-2016, 11:18 AM
I didn't know electoral college votes can be expressed as fractions. :confused:
Fractional minds work in fractional ways.
Polls are meaningless at this point but that's all crooked Hillary and her minions have left at this point, that and lies. Cant wait till CHC is behind bars
not behind in polls.

hcap
11-03-2016, 11:43 AM
You need to look again at your chart...those averages are counting polls taken BEFORE the FBI bombshell on Friday...all polls after that show a sizable Trump takeover...

You and your HRC just might be foooged real good, to borrow from ebcorde.Why should I tolerate wrong reporting of the RCP numbers AT THIS POINT IN TIME from kabong and Ralph ?

Ok, the race is tightening but IMO the chances of da chump winning enough toss ups battleground states by next week is substantially worse than Hillary defending her lead. No question in my mind that the FBI tilted the scales.

Tom
11-03-2016, 11:45 AM
No question in my mind that the FBI tilted the scales.

Kill the messenger.
One fact we all know for sure is, HILLARY cause ALL of her problems.
SHE is the root cause, the REd X, the Hot patatu, the Root of all EVIL. :lol:

hcap says it the FBI's fault for reporting on HILLARY's actions. :lol: :lol: :lol:

woodtoo
11-03-2016, 11:47 AM
Why should I tolerate wrong reporting of the RCP numbers AT THIS POINT IN TIME from kabong and Ralph ?

Ok, the race is tightening but IMO the chances of da chump winning enough toss ups battleground states by next week is substantially worse than Hillary defending her lead. No question in my mind that the FBI tilted the scales.
WOW so you admit the FBI is tilting the scales of Justice. Amen Brudda. :ThmbUp:

hcap
11-03-2016, 12:00 PM
You are lying.

Ga and MO were never toss up or leaning blue.

Now 11/3 3 AM.
RCP polling history Georgia........
There was a change toss up to Trump 2 months ago not today as you claimed

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ga/georgia_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-5968.html

woodtoo
11-03-2016, 12:06 PM
Obama talks of his legacy. Clinton talks of being first woman President.

Meanwhile the narcissist talks of America. MAGA!!!

ElKabong
11-03-2016, 12:08 PM
Why should I tolerate wrong reporting of the RCP numbers AT THIS POINT IN TIME from kabong and Ralph ?

I pasted the info off the RCP website. You can throw your little tantrum all you like but it doesn't change their info (insert shiteatinggrin, here)

RCP map today still showing Va and Co as toss ups.

After seeing Obama's speeches the past two days, and your latest posts the past four days, a left wing meltdown is in full swing. Enjoyable...as miserable as you are now, you'll be even moreso into that hellhole of a mental pit you currently reside after the FBI finishes off Hillary.

Loving this :)

hcap
11-03-2016, 12:13 PM
Missouri polling history.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mo/missouri_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6009.html

Never "lean red" Closest lean was a separation of 4 points 2 months ago. Outside the margin of error and did not cjhange today as kabong claimed.

hcap
11-03-2016, 12:21 PM
I pasted the info off the RCP website. You can throw your little tantrum all you like but it doesn't change their info (insert shiteatinggrin, here)

RCP map today still showing Va and Co as toss ups. Bullshit.

You are incredibly incompetent or transparently lying.

Do I have to copy it for you again or will you do what I told you.
You must drill down to the data by clicking on the state.
Why is this so incredibly difficult for you to understand?

FantasticDan
11-03-2016, 12:26 PM
Fivethirtyeight had Clinton with an 85% chance of winning two weeks ago, now it's at 70%.

It's pretty simple, really. If the Dems turn out the vote, Trump gets hammered. Their basket is much bigger than the deplorables :ThmbUp:

hcap
11-03-2016, 12:38 PM
http://money.cnn.com/video/news/economy/2016/11/01/moodys-election-prediction-hillary-clinton-donald-trump.cnnmoney/

Moody's election prediction: Hillary Clinton wins big
A model from Moody's Analytics, that has correctly predicted the winner of every U.S. presidential race since Ronald Reagan, based on three economic and three political factors, forecasts a Hillary Clinton victory over Donald Trump.
.................................................. .....

VERSUS

Professor Allan Lichtman, who favors Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-elections-correctly-is-doubling-down-on-a-trump-win/

Clocker
11-03-2016, 12:51 PM

Who are you going to believe, him or your own lying eyes? :p

woodtoo
11-03-2016, 01:02 PM
http://money.cnn.com/video/news/economy/2016/11/01/moodys-election-prediction-hillary-clinton-donald-trump.cnnmoney/

A model from Moody's Analytics, that has correctly predicted the winner of every U.S. presidential race since Ronald Reagan, based on three economic and three political factors, forecasts a Hillary Clinton victory over Donald Trump.

VERSUS

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-elections-correctly-is-doubling-down-on-a-trump-win/
I see you have a bad case of pollism, a debilitating untreatable illness. Heres hoping for a cure.
Actually there is a cure coming out next week, good luck kiddo. :lol:

Valuist
11-03-2016, 01:51 PM

VERSUS

You mean Moody's, the same credit rating agency that was caught completely off guard by a very foreseeable financial crisis in 2007-2008?

ElKabong
11-03-2016, 04:37 PM
RCP polling history Georgia........
There was a change toss up to Trump 2 months ago not today as you claimed

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ga/georgia_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-5968.html

I'll explain this one more time, then I'm finished replying to your nonsense . You have a problem accepting what's on RCP's website, that's your problem not mine

Until midnight tonight you will see the notation ">>" besides Georgia in the "leans trump" column. That ">>" means a change in the status of the state mentioned in the past two days. On THAT MAP, Georgia was listed as a toss up a couple of days ago

Other most recent changes mentioned in the link provided, at this very moment, are...

VA= toss up
PA= toss up
TX= Likely Trump
UT=Likely Trump
MO= Likely Trump

All that talk about Texas and Utah being in play for Hillary....buried

ElKabong
11-03-2016, 04:50 PM
Who are you going to believe, him or your own lying eyes? :p

I don't believe her, I've busted her on inaccurate memes and data before. So has others here.

I don't fully believe ANY of the polling data to be honest, but that site is the most trusted I've come across. One thing I do know, relying on averages in polls at this point is foolish. The country has shifted quite a bit to trump in the past six days. No one will question that. May actually swing to Clinton in the next five,,who knows? It's up for grabs now somewhat although I think Hillary wins...then is thrown out of office before 2020

reckless
11-03-2016, 04:56 PM
You mean Moody's, the same credit rating agency that was caught completely off guard by a very foreseeable financial crisis in 2007-2008?

That Moody's! And it's also the same agency that took 'gratuities' from Wall Street brokers that was selling shares to the general public.... they cleaned up some minor discrepancies and misconceptions in those firms financial statements.

It's also yet another company that big phony Warren Buffett has/had a big financial stake in. Uncle Warren is another big liberal who got rich gaming the system and buying off powerful politicians.

Do we see a pattern here... Buffett, Clintons, crony capitalism, shady financial practices, phony polls and discredited pollsters .... hmmm. :rolleyes:

barn32
11-03-2016, 08:32 PM
Uncle Warren is another big liberal who got rich gaming the system and buying off powerful politicians.Source?

ReplayRandall
11-03-2016, 09:18 PM
Source?
Source? Source??

How about I give you a SOURCE for this:

Warren Buffet Has Given $1.8 Billion to Pro-Abortion Groups, $440 Million to Planned Parenthood

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/10/12/warren-buffet-has-given-1-8-billion-to-pro-abortion-groups-440-million-to-planned-parenthood/

JustRalph
11-03-2016, 10:29 PM
Source? Source??

How about I give you a SOURCE for this:

Warren Buffet Has Given $1.8 Billion to Pro-Abortion Groups, $440 Million to Planned Parenthood

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/10/12/warren-buffet-has-given-1-8-billion-to-pro-abortion-groups-440-million-to-planned-parenthood/

Wow! I didn't know that. Huge money

barahona44
11-03-2016, 11:30 PM
That Moody's! And it's also the same agency that took 'gratuities' from Wall Street brokers that was selling shares to the general public.... they cleaned up some minor discrepancies and misconceptions in those firms financial statements.

It's also yet another company that big phony Warren Buffett has/had a big financial stake in. Uncle Warren is another big liberal who got rich gaming the system and buying off powerful politicians.

Do we see a pattern here... Buffett, Clintons, crony capitalism, shady financial practices, phony polls and discredited pollsters .... hmmm. :rolleyes:
Are you talking about Warren Buffet or Donald Trump? Cuz I'm not seeing much of a difference....