PDA

View Full Version : Megyn and Newt's Hissy Fight

Burls
10-26-2016, 12:14 AM
The word is that the Donald has sent out orders that Megyn needs to be spanked.

JustRalph
10-26-2016, 12:25 AM
Saw it trending on twitter, watched the vid there.

It appears Megan was having a big anti Trump night. It's getting late in the game. I'm going to guess many at Fox will be turning on Trump over the next few weeks.

I'm going to busy over the next couple weeks.....hard to keep up with this stuff. Stuff pops up so fast.

ReplayRandall
10-26-2016, 12:29 AM
Saw it trending on twitter, watched the vid there.

It appears Megan was having a big anti Trump night. It's getting late in the game. I'm going to guess many at Fox will be turning on Trump over the next few weeks.

I'm going to busy over the next couple weeks.....hard to keep up with this stuff. Stuff pops up so fast.

Everyone at Fox is on board with Trump until the end, except for Megyn.....She'll be signing a HUGE contract with CNN at the start of the year, mark my words.

ElKabong
10-26-2016, 12:45 AM
Everyone at Fox is on board with Trump until the end, except for Megyn.....She'll be signing a HUGE contract with CNN at the start of the year, mark my words.

Her and Donna Brazie on the same set would be great entertainment...

Sub text....beauty and the beast....

EasyGoer89
10-26-2016, 12:50 AM

The only people at Fox on Train Trump are Sean and Janine. Everyone else is pro Hillary.

ReplayRandall
10-26-2016, 01:01 AM
The only people at Fox on Train Trump are Sean and Janine. Everyone else is pro Hillary.

Bill O'Reilly and Laura Ingraham are having drinks in the club-car, courtesy of Trump Vodka....:cool:

ElKabong
10-26-2016, 01:01 AM
If Megan and jake tapper co hosted a show, I'd watch it every evening. Jake takes no favorites, calls it like it is, Megyn does the same (probably why fox watchers don't favor her)

And to the OP, I'd spank her in a heartbeat...She's hot... In addition to being intelligent and having a backbone. I admire women with her attitude

EasyGoer89
10-26-2016, 01:26 AM
Bill O'Reilly and Laura Ingraham are having drinks in the club-car, courtesy of Trump Vodka....:cool:

O'reilly is anti trump, he pretends to be pro trump, but you can tell, he's not.

Laura I is obviously a Trump lover, but is she even a fox employee?

proximity
10-26-2016, 06:06 AM
megyn was looking fierce until timmy ballgame got on there and she just melted like butter. :)

Tom
10-26-2016, 07:57 AM

I heard that.
Apparently, they want her to put on 30-40 pounds before they sign her.

stuball
10-26-2016, 08:41 AM
Hey guys they are the media despite the occasional favorable blurbs I would not trust them. I can see when they ask him he says "Fox is OK but not great"
The media is Liberal--Liberal--(Positive)......(love)

hcap
10-26-2016, 08:51 AM
Newt: "maybe Trump wins in Penn and other bull"

/Y-Uhd8Jg8P4

FOX is giving up on Trump.
Except for Sean

Marshall Bennett
10-26-2016, 12:19 PM
The left can have Megyn. Tries too hard to showcase herself and personally I don't think she's that hot anymore. Melodramatic, facial expressions, too stuck on herself. I haven't watched her in a long time now and really don't think she's that good. :ThmbDown:

JustRalph
10-26-2016, 12:20 PM
If Megan and jake tapper co hosted a show, I'd watch it every evening. Jake takes no favorites, calls it like it is, Megyn does the same (probably why fox watchers don't favor her)

And to the OP, I'd spank her in a heartbeat...She's hot... In addition to being intelligent and having a backbone. I admire women with her attitude

Jake Tapper was in the Wikileaks emails taking direction from Hillary's campaign manager

MONEY
10-26-2016, 12:27 PM
Megyn Kelly is just a heterosexual, Rachel Maddow.

EasyGoer89
10-26-2016, 12:28 PM
Newt: "maybe Trump wins in Penn and other bull"

/Y-Uhd8Jg8P4

FOX is giving up on Trump.
Except for Sean

They aren't giving up on him they were never with him in the first place. Hannity and judge Janine are passionate and even Greta seemed to be anti Hillary until they canned her but other than them, there's not much other support.

letswastemoney
10-26-2016, 12:43 PM
The more coverage the sexual assault stuff gets, the more people believe they are true, whether the accusations are actually true or not.

Megyn is obsessed with covering that topic.

woodtoo
10-26-2016, 01:10 PM
Megyn Kelly is just a heterosexual, Rachel Maddow.
I call her "Too cute by half Kelly" Maddow is the half. :lol:

woodtoo
10-26-2016, 01:12 PM
They aren't giving up on him they were never with him in the first place. Hannity and judge Janine are passionate and even Greta seemed to be anti Hillary until they canned her but other than them, there's not much other support.
You forgot Lou Dobbs of FBN, he's all in for Donald. :ThmbUp:

ebcorde
10-26-2016, 03:11 PM
wasn't he the guy pushing Impeachment of Clinton over lying about sex?

20 Accusers in 3 weeks. So let's say Trump wins and another 50-60 Accusers come forward like in Cosby case.
How much do you want to bet the GOP do not order an independent Ken Starr type or impeach?

and I recall Newt's contract on America (pun) He said term limits
And when they took control of the House they dropped that idea. Am I lying?

Just 2 more points why I don't vote for them

Tom
10-26-2016, 03:21 PM
How much do you want to bet the GOP do not order an independent Ken Starr type or impeach?

Of course they won't, nor should they.

1. All of this happened in the past, not while he was/is in office.
2. That is not what Clinton was impeached for - he was impeached for lying under oath.

So he not only lied to the American people, he lied while swearing to God he wasn't.

Scumbag. Total scumbag.

delayjf
10-27-2016, 12:26 PM
Just checked out the comments on Yahoo regarding the Kelly / Gingrich interview. Overwhelming majority slammed Kelly. She may not be around long at Fox, although Fox is claiming that resigning Kelly is a priority. They might want to re-think that.

DSB
10-27-2016, 12:30 PM
Just checked out the comments on Yahoo regarding the Kelly / Gingrich interview. Overwhelming majority slammed Kelly. She may not be around long at Fox, although Fox is claiming that resigning Kelly is a priority. They might want to re-think that.

I'd love to see Kelly resign.

EasyGoer89
12-16-2016, 04:57 PM

So would he.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wfJMv7XOy1o

classhandicapper
12-17-2016, 10:47 AM

It's time for her to move to a network with no ratings.

Tom
12-17-2016, 05:43 PM
It's time for her to move to a network with no ratings.

And no audio.