PDA

View Full Version : O'Keefe video 3

JustRalph
10-24-2016, 12:34 PM
EEQvsK5w-jY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY

It's up......

jk3521
10-24-2016, 12:57 PM
Kid stuff. Doesn't anybody ever grow up any more? This would have been better.... :D

RsAcPBtFdho

JustRalph
10-24-2016, 04:38 PM
69 views, no comments?

Direct linkage to Hillary. This is an impeachable offense.

Whistling past the graveyard...........

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2016, 04:50 PM
The jig is up my friend. Hillary has been purchased and there is nothing we can do now to stop the transaction from going through.

I only hope Congress turns ROYAL BLUE so that Hillary can pass anything and everything she wants. I want that to be a giant FU to the Republicans who ran and hid from Trump and made it even more difficult for him to defeat her.

EasyGoer89
10-24-2016, 04:53 PM
Crickets.

No mention of this anywhere in mainstream.

Think how easy it was to rig elections when the 'main newspapers' were the only game in town before the Internet and social media.

chadk66
10-24-2016, 04:56 PM
The jig is up my friend. Hillary has been purchased and there is nothing we can do now to stop the transaction from going through.

I only hope Congress turns ROYAL BLUE so that Hillary can pass anything and everything she wants. I want that to be a giant FU to the Republicans who ran and hid from Trump and made it even more difficult for him to defeat her.This. And with it I hope we see the worst depression in history. That'll flush the sewer

JustRalph
10-24-2016, 05:06 PM

I only hope Congress turns ROYAL BLUE so that Hillary can pass anything and everything she wants. I want that to be a giant FU to the Republicans who ran and hid from Trump and made it even more difficult for him to defeat her.

It takes about 2.5-3 years to get to the Supreme Court with a gun issue. When her court tries to take guns.......it's over. For her.

On this video,
The FEC can only fine her. But Congress can do more. Just think what a great history question that's going to make in the future.

" Name the husband and wife Presidentential team that were both impeached"

Tonight Sean Hannity has the guy on who was referenced in the Nat. Enquirer story. He has decided to come out. Should be interesting, but it won't change one Dem vote. They support criminal actions. Including allowing criminals to vote.

This. And with it I hope we see the worst depression in history. That'll flush the sewer

That's a double edged sword. Hurts lots of good people. But I'm prepared.

woodtoo
10-24-2016, 05:07 PM
Haven't had time to view this one yet although Trump did mention it in his speech today. I'll be sure to watch before his rally in Tampa at seven.
I don't know whats more disgusting, what is revealed in these videos, the fact the lame stream media ignores it, or the fact democRats approve.
Or Donald's tone. Call me disillusioned. :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:
HcRap time to deflect?

EasyGoer89
10-24-2016, 05:10 PM
This. And with it I hope we see the worst depression in history. That'll flush the sewer

The compliant sheep will support this crooked mess and then come crying back when America turns into muslimerica and you have attacks all over the place. She will be hiding in her bunker 'resting' while you and your families won't be able to enjoy a night at the movies or a soda shoppe.

She cares about here and now, she won't be around much longer being old and in failing health but the illegals she let into the country will be here to stay, and you won't have another trump come along in 4 years to run against her and reverse this, there is no other 'trump' waiting in the wings to clean up the mess, either you want a country or you do not, it's so simple. The media not reporting fairly on this election ought to show you what we are dealing with, if they are suppressing massive news stories that ought to tell you it's them against us.

It's the American citizen against global corporations how in the world can otherwise smart people not grasp this. A vote for Hillary is a vote against your children and their children, are we so weak brained and soft minded that we can't see this truth through the 'noise'

woodtoo
10-24-2016, 05:19 PM
Good post, there are many that handle the truth just fine. Good luck on November 8th. May the monster vote be with you.

JustRalph
10-24-2016, 05:19 PM
Great point on media👍

Btw, don't forget your local media. They are the minor leagues and they would piss in your grandma's mouth to make themselves famous

FantasticDan
10-24-2016, 05:51 PM
Ahhh, that's the warm fuzzy feedback Ralph was hoping for.. impeachment, the evil media, hoping for a depression if Hilly wins, muslimerica, Hannity, O'keefe, the National Enquirer, pissing in your grandma's mouth..

Ralph, I really don't think you needed to beg for some attention for this thread.. dog shit always attracts flies :lol:

Greyfox
10-24-2016, 06:13 PM
dog shit always attracts flies :lol:

Thank you. Now we know why a fly landed on H.R. Clinton in the Second Debate.

NJ Stinks
10-24-2016, 06:13 PM
A Mickey Mouse charge for sure. :ThmbDown:

FantasticDan
10-24-2016, 06:23 PM
Thank you. Now we know why a fly landed on H.R. Clinton in the Second Debate.Psst, 'fox.. we already knew why..

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/10/alex-jones-clinton-and-obama-are-smelly-demons-from-hell.html

EasyGoer89
10-24-2016, 06:23 PM
Thank you. Now we know why a fly landed on H.R. Clinton in the Second Debate.

Exactly. As long as we keep the 'rude' guy out of office, its ok if tens of thousands pour over the borders with drugs, guns and malice in heart.

Yay, we beat the rude guy.

Congrats, Johnny tell them what they've won.

JustRalph
10-24-2016, 07:00 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3867558/Democratic-operative-caught-camera-Hillary-PERSONALLY-ordered-Donald-Duck-troll-campaign-broke-law-coordinating-tax-exempt-pressure-group.html

The mail sums it up

JustRalph
10-24-2016, 07:01 PM
Ahhh, that's the warm fuzzy feedback Ralph was hoping for.. impeachment, the evil media, hoping for a depression if Hilly wins, muslimerica, Hannity, O'keefe, the National Enquirer, pissing in your grandma's mouth..

Ralph, I really don't think you needed to beg for some attention for this thread.. dog shit always attracts flies :lol:

I expected you and your ilk to come to your senses and disavow the felon.

:lol:

mostpost
10-24-2016, 11:36 PM
69 views, no comments?

Direct linkage to Hillary. This is an impeachable offense.

Whistling past the graveyard...........
Despite what that nitwit Andrew McCarthy said, you can't impeach someone who is not in office.

woodtoo
10-25-2016, 08:59 AM
Lock her up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustRalph
10-26-2016, 12:26 AM
O Keefe tweeted something cryptic about Belize bank accounts coming out tomorrow.

EasyGoer89
10-26-2016, 12:59 AM
O Keefe tweeted something cryptic about Belize bank accounts coming out tomorrow.

https://i.redd.it/94mi3warqqtx.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

davew
10-26-2016, 01:04 AM
it is too bad 'incredible damning' is business as usual for the commudems

hcap
10-26-2016, 09:17 AM
O'keefe is as reliable as da CHUMP himself, and that other alt right propaganda minion-----Breitbart

Breitbart coordinated with liberal activist and organizer who disrupted GOP primary campaign events

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/breitbart-liberal-activist-230255#ixzz4OCFi3sZk
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

ElKabong
10-26-2016, 10:29 AM
O'keefe is as reliable as da CHUMP himself, and that other alt right propaganda minion-----Breitbart

Breitbart coordinated with liberal activist and organizer who disrupted GOP primary campaign events

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/breitbart-liberal-activist-230255#ixzz4OCFi3sZk
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

The author didn't even name a source....Pass....

EasyGoer89
10-26-2016, 12:33 PM
The author didn't even name a source....Pass....

That's because it's fiction. Politico? Lol they are on the payroll too, proven as fact.

delayjf
10-26-2016, 02:19 PM
On this video,
The FEC can only fine her. But Congress can do more. Just think what a great history question that's going to make in the future.

Perhaps this and the heaping mound of Hillary's other nefarious activities will be enough to weaken her presidency to the point of irrelevancy. Let the congressional investigations begin.

EasyGoer89
10-26-2016, 04:23 PM
Perhaps this and the heaping mound of Hillary's other nefarious activities will be enough to weaken her presidency to the point of irrelevancy. Let the congressional investigations begin.

funny video titled 'happy birthday hillary' ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUBrZItwVy4&feature=youtu.be

Tom
10-27-2016, 07:54 AM
What better argument in favor of abortion than Hillary?