PDA

View Full Version : This just in -- 10/21 -- Trump leads in 3 out of 4 national polls

Jess Hawsen Arown
10-21-2016, 05:52 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

What is the driving force?

1) People are listening to what he says and what she doesn't say
2) What he said as opposed to what she did
3) People know that Trump will appoint a new FBI Director and a new head of the DOJ, and Hillary spends quality time in jail.

boxcar
10-21-2016, 06:21 PM

3) People know that Trump will appoint a new FBI Director and a new head of the DOJ, and Hillary spends quality time in jail.

We can only hope forever...after the jailer loses the key, of course.

JustRalph
10-21-2016, 06:22 PM
How bad do they hate Hillary in Louisiana ? Trump +20 ?

Wow! I've been thinking of looking at property over there :lol:

elysiantraveller
10-21-2016, 06:34 PM

Those polls have been very Trump tilted since the beginning. If the others tick down it would be noteworthy but they haven't. Rasmussen had 2012 about as wrong as possible too...

mostpost
10-21-2016, 06:37 PM

Three out of four pipsqueek polls on one day. Clinton leads in all five polls on Oct. 19 and all four polls on Oct 18. Clinton has big leads in New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, Illinois, Virginia, Colorado, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Washington, Oregon, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and California. She also leads in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maryland, Delaware, North Carolina, Iowa, Arizona and Hawaii. By the time the election rolls around she may pick up a few more.

Only the tin foil hat brigade-of which you are a charter member-thinks Trump will win this election.

More good news for you. Nate Silver and fivethirtyeight.com give the Democrats a 71% chance of taking the Senate.

whodoyoulike
10-21-2016, 06:42 PM

You should bet everything you can on Trump based on these polls and make some money.

ebcorde
10-21-2016, 06:49 PM
had Clinton favored by over 80% to win. Now what's the line at Paddy Power?

EasyGoer89
10-21-2016, 07:19 PM
had Clinton favored by over 80% to win. Now what's the line at Paddy Power?

#warcriminal

_______
10-21-2016, 08:13 PM
It's hilarious when one of the "rotten poll" brigade decides to cherry pick.

Nothing at all wrong with any of the ones cited, by the way. They are legitimate operations and should be blended in with other polls to get an average.

RCP 4 way has Clinton +5.8. Wrap a margin of error of 3.5 around that and she's leading by anywhere from 2.3-9.3 percent.

I expect Trump will underperform his polls with basically no GOTV effort.

Fager Fan
10-21-2016, 10:44 PM
Congratulations to you guys for continuing the largest exhibition ever of mental masturbation.

We'll all find out on Nov. 8. In the meantime, put a sock in it. Or on it.

hcap
10-22-2016, 01:51 AM

Could be delusional posters like you misinterpreting what is right in front of your eyes.

Trump (R)
Spread
RCP Average 10/10 - 10/20 -- -- 48.1 41.9 Clinton +6.2
IBD/TIPP Tracking 10/15 - 10/20 779 LV 3.6 43 41 Clinton +2
Quinnipiac 10/17 - 10/18 1007 LV 3.1 50 44 Clinton +6
LA Times/USC Tracking 10/14 - 10/20 3001 LV 4.5 44 45 Trump +1
Economist/YouGov 10/15 - 10/18 925 RV 3.9 47 43 Clinton +4
FOX News 10/15 - 10/17 912 LV 3.0 49 42 Clinton +7
Bloomberg 10/14 - 10/17 1006 LV 3.1 50 41 Clinton +9
Reuters/Ipsos 10/13 - 10/17 1190 LV 3.3 43 39 Clinton +4
Monmouth 10/14 - 10/16 726 LV 3.6 53 41 Clinton +12
CBS News 10/12 - 10/16 1189 LV 3.0 51 40 Clinton +11
NBC News/SM 10/10 - 10/16 24804 LV 1.0 51 43 Clinton +

hcap
10-22-2016, 01:53 AM
Another compilation of polls website. No screwin Arown cherry picking0

hcap
10-22-2016, 01:55 AM
Neither is 538 cherry picking like you are

hcap
10-22-2016, 03:34 AM
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trumps-incredible-shrinking-map-230135

Trump's incredible shrinking map

Six of the 11 battleground states are now in Hillary Clinton's pocket.

By Steven Shepard and Charlie Mahtesian
10/21/16 05:01 AM EDT

....In June, POLITICO identified 11 key battleground states — totaling 146 electoral votes — that would effectively decide the presidential election in November. A new examination of polling data and strategic campaign ad buys indicates that six of those 11 are now comfortably in Hillary Clinton’s column.

Clinton leads Donald Trump by 5 points or greater in POLITICO’s Battleground States polling average in Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin. If the Democratic nominee won those six states, plus all the other reliably Democratic states President Barack Obama captured in both 2008 and 2012, she would eclipse the 270-electoral-vote threshold and win the presidency.

Even if Trump ran the table in the remaining battleground states — Florida, Iowa, Nevada, North Carolina and Ohio — he would fall short of the White House if he cannot flip another state where Clinton currently leads in
the polls.

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1332885100956_6817823.png

EMD4ME
10-22-2016, 06:35 AM
If Clinton wins it just reaffirms what has been thought already:

That the USA houses the highest % of the most uneducated, aloof and dumbest masses in the world (backing out the corruptly intentioned votes).

hcap
10-22-2016, 08:40 AM

That the USA houses the highest % of the most uneducated, aloof and dumbest masses in the world (backing out the corruptly intentioned votes).
The Chump leads among non-college educated male blue color voters, flatly disproving your uneducated Chumpeter-style fact-free assertion and OPINION.

What else is new?

Tom
10-22-2016, 08:47 AM
Hillary typically makes one public appearance and then goes back into intensive care for a few days, a week. This week, she made back-to-back appearances, so people have had a good opportunity to listen to her.

What else would you expect but a tank in the polls? He strategy has been to not talk. To bait Trump and release stories full of lies to divert attention from the issues. This week, the issues were talked about. She cannot compete with Trump n the issues.

chadk66
10-22-2016, 10:09 AM
the only polls that matter are polls of independents. that's where trump went up four and she dropped three.

JustRalph
10-22-2016, 10:12 AM

hate to say it...........but dead on..........

_______
10-22-2016, 12:33 PM
It pains me to see people enthusiastically back a candidate who was never on track to win and conclude the problem is with the voters and not the candidate.

It's a never ending cycle for losers who don't ever want to examinine their own flawed assumptions.

Greyfox
10-22-2016, 12:44 PM
It pains me to see people enthusiastically back a candidate who was never on track to win and conclude the problem is with the voters and not the candidate.

It's a never ending cycle for losers who don't ever want to examinine their own flawed assumptions.

Both candidates are seriously flawed!
Both Major Parties have broken trust with the American electorate in presenting them as picks.
The Independent Candidates are also very weak.

This has to be a very discouraging slate for anyone with any brains to have before them as choices. Very disappointing.

Tom
10-22-2016, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by _______

This is not a post, it is a COMpost.
What a crock of BS.

It saddens sme to see som nay lemmings blindly following a proven felon and undoubtedly the WORST candidate the dems wever put forth.

There is no problem with Trump supporters.
The problem lies with you lemmings who would vote for Bin Laden if he had a D by his name.

In this day of information, such ignorance should be illegal.

Like I have said, I would prefer to lose with Trump than win with the Wicked Witch of the West.

BELMONT 6-6-09
10-22-2016, 12:57 PM
This is not a post, it is a COMpost.
What a crock of BS.

It saddens sme to see som nay lemmings blindly following a proven felon and undoubtedly the WORST candidate the dems wever put forth.

There is no problem with Trump supporters.
The problem lies with you lemmings who would vote for Bin Laden if he had a D by his name.

In this day of information, such ignorance should be illegal.

Like I have said, I would prefer to lose with Trump than win with the Wicked Witch of the West.

Liberalism is a mental disease!!! You tell them about the dangers of ISIS and they call you a racist!! The conversation ends.

_______
10-22-2016, 01:19 PM
Both Major Parties have broken trust with the American electorate in presenting them as picks.

This has to be a very discouraging slate for anyone with any brains to have before them as choices. Very disappointing.

I don't disagree at all with your first point. I think against many other potential Republican nominees, the second most unpopular nominee in history (behind Trump) would be losing.

I know that you supported Trump and appear to be thoughtful. But many of his supporters appear to have only two settings. He's winning big/We got cheated or He's winning big/The voters are stupid.

No one who holds those limited views will ever actually examine the idea that the candidate was the issue. Despite the ample evidence or the fact that a lot of people have been pointing them out for a long time BEFORE he was the nominee.

All the chickens coming home to roost in the last weeks of the election ARE the result of stupidity. Just not the voter's.

incoming
10-22-2016, 01:21 PM
Liberalism is a mental disease!!! You tell them about the dangers of ISIS and they call you a racist!! The conversation ends.

I think liberalism can best be defined by using the word religion especially if you look at it and think about a cult. Jim Jones is trying to round them all up for their final dose of KOOL-AID. Of course, hook, line and sinker compulsive hoarders never give up. :lol:

EasyGoer89
10-22-2016, 01:24 PM

Trumps flaw is that he doesn't kowtow to special interests he's not a bought and paid for stooge, maybe you can see it in your heart to overlook his 'rude' tone sometimes and in return finally get a candidate not beholden to 'donors'?

I know this is a lot to ask considering he allegedly called a woman with zero credibility 'miss piggy' 20 years ago.

BELMONT 6-6-09
10-22-2016, 01:31 PM
I think liberalism can best be defined by using the word religion especially if you look at it and think about a cult. Jim Jones is trying to round them all up for their final dose of KOOL-AID. Of course, hook, line and sinker compulsive hoarders never give up. :lol:

I have sat down with staunch liberals and said to them explain your reasons for me to understand your political views and I listened for 20 minutes or so and finally had to interrupt and say that's all no words needed on my part because the rhetoric was from Mars.

incoming
10-22-2016, 01:36 PM
I have sat down with staunch liberals and said to them explain your reasons for me to understand your political views and I listened for 20 minutes or so and finally had to interrupt and say that's all no words needed on my part because the rhetoric was from Mars.

I think it needs a phrase all to itself, I call it "Dim's Logic."

Greyfox
10-22-2016, 01:45 PM
Trumps flaw is that he doesn't kowtow to special interests he's not a bought and paid for stooge, maybe you can see it in your heart to overlook his 'rude' tone sometimes and in return finally get a candidate not beholden to 'donors'?

I know this is a lot to ask considering he allegedly called a woman with zero credibility 'miss piggy' 20 years ago.

I supported Trump as he was the only candidate offering fresh new ideas for the Economy, Jobs, National Security, Infrastructure, the Military, Vets, and so on.
Over time flaws started appearing. Enough of them showed that I couldn't in good conscience continue to support him.
Over 3 debates, it also became clear that Trump is a poor listener.
There were several occasions, that if he were truly listening to what Clinton was saying, he could have ripped her arguments to shreds.
I was particularly disappointed that he let her off the hook on Pay for Pay while she was Secretary of State. He brought the mother of one of the soldiers killed at Benghazi to the last debate and didn't highlight her lying.
Also, I have serious suspicions as to why she has had to have stand-ins on over 100 occasions this past summer. Her health has to be a question mark.

Trump poorly prosecuted the case against Hillary Clinton.
As I see it, GOP failed the American electorate for not properly vetting Trump's playboy days. The 16 other Republican candidates in the Primary also failed to do their homework in vetting him.
The truth is neither Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump are suitable for the Presidency.

BELMONT 6-6-09
10-22-2016, 01:57 PM
I think it needs a phrase all to itself, I call it "Dim's Logic."

I pride myself on being a good listener and respecting other peoples views especially when they differ from my own. The problem with these liberals is that they tend to get the view it's there way or no way. the reason why this country is the greatest on earth is that we come together and respect each others differences and tolerate them for the goal of being one, America.

In my opinion to vote for Hillary and her open borders policy is sheer lunacy. How could any American citizen want to be placed in a dangerous situation where harm will come to family, friends and other Americans???? This one issue is basic common sense, we need to put the protection of fellow Americans first.

jk3521
10-22-2016, 02:06 PM
Who was the last Presidential candidate that beforehand you guys considered suitable to become President? The truth is you never really know until they take office . It's a crap shoot.

Greyfox
10-22-2016, 02:10 PM
Who was the last Presidential candidate that beforehand you guys considered suitable to become President? The truth is you never know until they take office . It's a crap shoot.

Hillary Clinton already had an office and it proved to be over her level of competence.
She should have been an automatic toss out.

BELMONT 6-6-09
10-22-2016, 02:10 PM
Who was the last Presidential candidate that beforehand you guys considered suitable to become President? The truth is you never know until they take office . It's a crap shoot.

We knew a hell of a lot about Obama before the election and the fact that he wasn't vetted and the media asked no tough questions that the Republican candidates always get asked. We me, I knew Obama had some serous marks against him by his associations with radicals. Other then Obama you are right you really never can be so sure.

incoming
10-22-2016, 02:18 PM
I pride myself on being a good listener and respecting other peoples views especially when they differ from my own. The problem with these liberals is that they tend to get the view it's there way or no way. the reason why this country is the greatest on earth is that we come together and respect each others differences and tolerate them for the goal of being one, America.

In my opinion to vote for Hillary and her open borders policy is sheer lunacy. How could any American citizen want to be placed in a dangerous situation where harm will come to family, friends and other Americans???? This one issue is basic common sense, we need to put the protection of fellow Americans first.

I can only hope that the polls will continually to trend in Trump's direction, just maybe he will be able to put our country back on the right track. I don't care if he is Democrat. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Clocker
10-22-2016, 02:20 PM
Hillary Clinton already had an office and it proved to be over her level of competence.

I assume you are talking about her time as First Lady of Arkansas?

JustRalph
10-22-2016, 02:20 PM
I don't support Trump per se, anybody but the establishment was my goal. I got it.

I could never support Hillary. Anybody who has an ounce of intellectual honesty knows what she is. What's been revealed about her party etc in the last few weeks is off the charts. If she wins she will be facing calls for impeachment for her entire term. In fact Mark Levin posted today a plan for doing so and why.

The Attorney General will hide, but as the evidence mounts, she will go down in history as a disgrace. Just like her husband

BELMONT 6-6-09
10-22-2016, 02:23 PM
I can only hope that the polls will continually to trend in Trump' direction, just maybe he will be able to put our country back on the right track. I don't care if he is Democrat. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

I have never been a big Trump fan, however, the fact that he is talking about the things going on in this country that no other Republican ever had the balls to talk about he is my man. Let's face it 4 more years of Hillary/Obama will put the final nail in the coffin for this country.

jk3521
10-22-2016, 02:28 PM
She should have been an automatic toss out.

You're right. Anyone who has already held an important government office and flunked so badly should not be expecting to win an election for higher office. You would think that Vice Presidents who decide to run for POTUS would be deemed suitable, but when has that ever worked out.?

ReplayRandall
10-22-2016, 02:41 PM
You're right. Anyone who has already held an important government office and flunked so badly should not be expecting to win an election for higher office. You would think that Vice Presidents who decide to run for POTUS would be deemed suitable, but when has that ever worked out.?

In the last 60 years, there's only been 3:

Nixon- LBJ- George H.W Bush

incoming
10-22-2016, 02:41 PM
I have never been a big Trump fan, however, the fact that he is talking about the things going on in this country that no other Republican ever had the balls to talk about he is my man. Let's face it 4 more years of Hillary/Obama will put the final nail in the coffin for this country.

Exactly my thoughts....out :ThmbUp:

Track Collector
10-22-2016, 02:48 PM

The problem is that a number of people today simply don't see the wikileaks and other info out there that show her corruption and how the Democrat party works in general. They have not come to realize that the MSM is heavily biased with the sole goal to manipulate info sharing and protect their "favored" candidate. They are living in a bygone era where honesty and integrity were important and desired traits. Time has passed them by, and they are out of touch with the new reality.

Clocker
10-22-2016, 03:02 PM
Let's face it 4 more years of Hillary/Obama will put the final nail in the coffin for this country.

Does anyone really think she could last in office for 4 years? She turns 69 this month, and can't seem to get out of bed for more than a couple of private fund raisers and a public rally per week.

Obama was relatively young, and a part time president from the get-go. Look at how much he has aged in office.

Over/under bet anyone? Has anyone on the left taken a good look at this guy Kaine to see who they are really voting for?

BELMONT 6-6-09
10-22-2016, 03:04 PM
When it relates to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and power she is capable of living to 100!!! LOL LOL

woodtoo
10-22-2016, 03:08 PM
I cant argue against your points and will add Imagine the Supreme Court after crooked Hillary.
In reply to Belmont.

BELMONT 6-6-09
10-22-2016, 03:12 PM
I cant argue against your points and will add Imagine the Supreme Court after crooked Hillary.
In reply to Belmont.

If I told you 20 years ago this country would be in a stranglehold that exists today you would have probably told me to have another drink !!! Reagon warned us about this years ago. This is it the final act and the fact that the Clintons and Obamas hate each other there is panic in their corner as they both campaign for her. She goes they go simple as that.

_______
10-22-2016, 03:14 PM
In reply to Belmont.

This should have been thought through when Republican's were choosing a nominee and not be the fall back argument when that nominee failed as expected.

You needed to have understood that you were potentially gambling away the Supreme Court when you wagered on Trump as the nominee.

jk3521
10-22-2016, 03:17 PM
In the last 60 years, there's only been 3:

Nixon- LBJ- George H.W Bush

I rest my case.

hcap
10-22-2016, 03:20 PM
hate to say it........but dead on..........Bull. I already answered this.The Chump leads among non-college educated male blue color voters, flatly disproving your uneducated Chumpeter-style fact-free assertion and OPINION.

What else is new?
The educated voters think Trump is a Chump, and frankly anyone voting for him is as well. Just the fact you guys and your "leader" can't remember the demographics demonstrates all the Chunps are going to lose.

Tom
10-22-2016, 03:46 PM
The problem is that a number of people today simply don't see the wikileaks and other info out there that show her corruption and how the Democrat party works in general. They have not come to realize that the MSM is heavily biased with the sole goal to manipulate info sharing and protect their "favored" candidate. They are living in a bygone era where honesty and integrity were important and desired traits. Time has passed them by, and they are out of touch with the new reality.

Honesty and integrity are topics foreign to democrats.
Along with intelligence.
And we have the emails to prove it.

Tom
10-22-2016, 03:49 PM
This should have been thought through when Republican's were choosing a nominee and not be the fall back argument when that nominee failed as expected.

You needed to have understood that you were potentially gambling away the Supreme Court when you wagered on Trump as the nominee.

Unlike the democrats. the republican nominee was chosen by the people, no the party insiders. He is still far better than any of the repbus he humiliated.

Clocker
10-22-2016, 04:07 PM
Unlike the democrats. the republican nominee was chosen by the people, no the party insiders. He is still far better than any of the repbus he humiliated.

The problem is that he was chosen by about half the people, assuming that establishment Republicans are people too. :p

The GOP is divided into the establishment (GOPe) and the Trump believers (alt-right). A lot of the GOPe folks will hold their noses and vote for him, but not all will because they think that he is wrong on the issues or that he is too nuts to get elected or to govern.

Peggy Noonan gets it in her WSJ article:

Mr. Trump’s great historical role was to reveal to the Republican Party what half of its own base really thinks about the big issues. The party’s leaders didn’t know! They were shocked, so much that they indulged in sheer denial and made believe it wasn’t happening.

The party’s leaders accept more or less open borders and like big trade deals. Half the base does not! It is longtime GOP doctrine to cut entitlement spending. Half the base doesn’t want to, not right now!

The problem is that neither GOP faction takes the other seriously, and neither the party leadership nor Trump have taken any steps to resolve the conflict.

ElKabong
10-22-2016, 04:18 PM
If I told you 20 years ago this country would be in a stranglehold that exists today you would have probably told me to have another drink !!! Reagon warned us about this years ago. This is it the final act and the fact that the Clintons and Obamas hate each other there is panic in their corner as they both campaign for her. She goes they go simple as that.

Regardless of who becomes president...

When nafta passed, I knew the country was headed for the bottom. Worst thing that could have happened to the middle class in a string of bad happenings, but nafta was the first and last nail in the coffin of the middle class.

some actually thought nafta would severely slow illegal imigration from Mexico and other countries south of the border. Fools. We not only farmed out a lot of our mfg jobs south of the border, illegals have driven down wages for Many sorts of jobs in pretty much every industry. Nafta was the driver in the race to the bottom.

ElKabong
10-22-2016, 04:31 PM
Bull. I already answered this.The educated voters think Trump is a Chump, and frankly anyone voting for him is as well. Just the fact you guys and your "leader" can't remember the demographics demonstrates all the Chunps are going to lose.

I keep hearing this as if everyone is supposed to believe it to be true. Since 1980 I've worked with college educated men and women coming in from just about every state in the union. About 80% vote conservative. Maybe more than 80%

Could be because that most of my coworkers have an Engineering background... But not all.

In fact, most college educated people in my neighborhood, are conservative. Only two (out of about 25 with degrees) I know are democrats. In my business, I deal with sales people daily. Almost all are conservative, most have degrees.

The nonsense of college educated voters lean heavily towards (name your dem candidate, here) just isn't believable given personal experience.

_______
10-22-2016, 04:33 PM

44.9% of those who voted in Republican primaries.

Clinton received 55% of votes in Democratic primaries.

The problem isn't that he appealed to a minority within a minority party. The problem is that, other than a brief period after the convention, he made no effort to expand his message beyond that base.

I understand that you like his message. I'm befuddled by your lack of understanding that he made so little effort to appeal to anyone else and THAT is why he will lose. BIGGLY.

JustRalph
10-22-2016, 04:36 PM
Bull. I already answered this.The educated voters think Trump is a Chump, and frankly anyone voting for him is as well. Just the fact you guys and your "leader" can't remember the demographics demonstrates all the Chunps are going to lose.

It's not about Trump and the original quote was not about Trump. YOU ARE ELECTING AN UN-INDICTED obvious felon. How can you resolve that fact?

The entire country knows it. So the original quote is right on.

When the rest of this shit eventually plays out, you may find multiple felons in her cabinet. Donna Brazzille is shitting bricks. There is more to come. The history of this crowd is going to read like a mafia novel

_______
10-22-2016, 04:39 PM
I keep hearing this as if everyone is supposed to believe it to be true. Since 1980 I've worked with college educated men and women coming in from just about every state in the union. About 80% vote conservative. Maybe more than 80%

Could be because that most of my coworkers have an Engineering background... But not all.

In fact, most college educated people in my neighborhood, are conservative. Only two (out of about 25 with degrees) I know are democrats. In my business, I deal with sales people daily. Almost all are conservative, most have degrees.

The nonsense of college educated voters lean heavily towards (name your dem candidate, here) just isn't believable given personal experience.

This is entirely understandable because it's a new phenomenon.

College educated voters have voted at a higher rate for Republicans than Democrats for my entire life. Until now.

ElKabong
10-22-2016, 04:59 PM

College educated voters have voted at a higher rate for Republicans than Democrats for my entire life. Until now.

Maybe so, but I honestly cannot think of many college educated people over the age of 35 that will vote for Hillary. I'm sure the under 35 group lean blue, but to this day I just don't see the reality of polls / hcap's post when it comes to college educated voters leanings.

Also, didn't we hear the same things four years ago? Eight years ago? Just my experience, but the less educated the voter, the more chance of that individual voting democrat.

Not being argumentative, just talking from experience.

DSB
10-22-2016, 05:49 PM
44.9% of those who voted in Republican primaries.

Clinton received 55% of votes in Democratic primaries.

C'mon, Unknown Poster.

Lottsa horse players here. We all know that taking 45% of the money in a 17 horse field is light years more impressive than taking 55% of the dough in a match race.....

"Lies, damn lies, & statistics."

Leftists love to use tricky stats like that. My favorite is "there are more white people on welfare than blacks."

Yeah, there are. And that's because whites are 10 times the population of blacks.

For people that are supposed to be so dumb, patriots can figure out your bogus "proof" rather easily....

_______
10-22-2016, 06:09 PM
C'mon, Unknown Poster.

Lottsa horse players here. We all know that taking 45% of the money in a 17 horse field is light years more impressive than taking 55% of the dough in a match race.....

"Lies, damn lies, & statistics."

Leftists love to use tricky stats like that. My favorite is "there are more white people on welfare than blacks."

Yeah, there are. And that's because whites are 10 times the population of blacks.

For people that are supposed to be so dumb, patriots can figure out your bogus "proof" rather easily....

You make a reasonably good point about something I never tried to argue.

I'll ask that you read my response to Tom in the context of what it was written to address. And quote the entire post if you want to criticize it.

I'm not trying to confuse anyone with numbers. He suggested "the people" chose Trump. I said that a minority within a minority party chose him and he has done nothing to expand that base.

If you want to address that argument, I'll be happy to respond.

But you are just another in a long line here labeling me as a leftist and to be honest, I don't have the time or inclination to address everyone too lazy for subtle opinions.

Live in the black and white world. It's not my problem.

DSB
10-22-2016, 06:35 PM
You make a reasonably good point about something I never tried to argue.

I'll ask that you read my response to Tom in the context of what it was written to address. And quote the entire post if you want to criticize it.

I'm not trying to confuse anyone with numbers. He suggested "the people" chose Trump. I said that a minority within a minority party chose him and he has done nothing to expand that base.

If you want to address that argument, I'll be happy to respond.

But you are just another in a long line here labeling me as a leftist and to be honest, I don't have the time or inclination to address everyone too lazy for subtle opinions.

Live in the black and white world. It's not my problem.

I don't need to quote the entire post because what followed your premise, i.e the error in representation of the percentages, rendered the remainder moot.

As far as labeling you a leftist, I didn't do that.

But if you employ the tactics of the left, I can understand why people have that impression of you.

BTW, love the avatar.....

Tom
10-22-2016, 07:47 PM

I would not call college student as being particularly bright.
A liberal arts major is not really one who know shit about the real world.
Go to campuses where they teach substance, not BS and you will find better idiots. The protocol for campuses is to shout down and deny any opposite points of view from being heard.

So I can see why college kids are following Hillary - just the rest of the idiots follow here.

Seriously, how can anyone with a half of brain buy the BS the democrats are shovelling?

BELMONT 6-6-09
10-22-2016, 07:53 PM
Go to campuses where they teach substance, not BS and you will find better idiots. The protocol for campuses is to shout down and deny any opposite points of view from being heard.

So I can see why college kids are following Hillary - just the rest of the idiots follow here.

Seriously, how can anyone with a half of brain buy the BS the democrats are shovelling?

Tom, I still say it's a mental disease

Tom
10-22-2016, 07:56 PM
Undoubtedly.

BELMONT 6-6-09
10-22-2016, 07:58 PM
When you explain the basics of what Obama has done to this country with his wheeling and dealing they actually think he has the country's best interests!! I find this ludicrous citing the Iran debacle and we can go on and on

barn32
10-22-2016, 08:02 PM
I think it's very likely that Hillary Clinton could be the President this country has ever had.

Clocker
10-22-2016, 08:05 PM

You have been out of school too long. The young scholars of today are exploring new vast frontiers of knowledge. Like the discovery that there are over 30 different genders, each with its own set of pronouns. And the finding that discrimination and segregation are good things, as long as they are directed at those who have profited for too long from their white privilege. Or critical social concepts like safe spaces and trigger warnings that let us all live happily ever after. It's a brave new world out there.

BELMONT 6-6-09
10-22-2016, 08:07 PM
You have been out of school too long. The young scholars of today are exploring new vast frontiers of knowledge. Like the discovery that there are over 30 different genders, each with its own set of pronouns. And the finding that discrimination and segregation are good things, as long as they are directed at those who have profited for too long from their white privilege. Or critical social concepts like safe spaces and trigger warnings that let us all live happily ever after. It's a brave new world out there.

They are being set up for the kill, like raw meat to a tiger. Four years of Hillary/Obama will be Venezuela 2

Clocker
10-22-2016, 08:12 PM
They are being set up for the kill, like raw meat to a tiger. Four years of Hillary/Obama will be Venezuela 2

Is involuntary servitude on a collective farm considered to be a safe space? :rolleyes:

BELMONT 6-6-09
10-22-2016, 08:13 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Tom
10-22-2016, 08:14 PM
I think it's very likely that Hillary Clinton could be the President this country has ever had.

You left out the word, "best," I presume?
Even subconsciously, YOU could not believe that. You blocked typing it! :lol:

You think that bitch would be better than Kennedy, then Lincoln, than FDR?

Based on what, pray tell? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clocker
10-22-2016, 08:17 PM

Can't argue with that. :D

ElKabong
10-22-2016, 10:50 PM

Preach on brother! :ThmbUp:

Thinking about the so called polls on "college educated" whites, these are likely the lions share in said polls. People with degrees that are not applicable to a career.

Fager Fan
10-22-2016, 11:36 PM

Trump has nothing on you in the arrogance department.

davew
10-23-2016, 01:22 AM
You left out the word, "best," I presume?
Even subconsciously, YOU could not believe that. You blocked typing it! :lol:

You think that bitch would be better than Kennedy, then Lincoln, than FDR?

Based on what, pray tell? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking LAST

Jess Hawsen Arown
10-23-2016, 09:28 AM
You guys are way off base for condemning young students for their support of Hillary Clinton. Listen to these Georgetown students in their own words explain exactly why they support Hillary.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/17/watch-pro-hillary-college-students-try-name-some-her-accomplishments

EMD4ME
10-23-2016, 10:32 AM
You guys are way off base for condemning young students for their support of Hillary Clinton. Listen to these Georgetown students in their own words explain exactly why they support Hillary.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/17/watch-pro-hillary-college-students-try-name-some-her-accomplishments

This is not even an aberration....These were the smartest of the zombies they found...

Dumb and Dumber should be refilmed. They found the real stars of that movie.

BELMONT 6-6-09
10-23-2016, 12:14 PM
This is not even an aberration....These were the smartest of the zombies they found...

Dumb and Dumber should be refilmed. They found the real stars of that movie.

A product of the liberal indoctrination. Check your common sense at the door and go off the cliff like lemmings. Sad, but true.

_______
10-23-2016, 02:40 PM
Trump has nothing on you in the arrogance department.

If disagreeing with those who suggest the results of this election are due to voter stupidity and not candidate stupidity is arrogance, then guilty.

Tom
10-23-2016, 04:44 PM
I tend to agree - anyone voting for Hillary should be held for observation.

reckless
10-23-2016, 09:31 PM
If disagreeing with those who suggest the results of this election are due to voter stupidity and not candidate stupidity is arrogance, then guilty.

You've also disagreed when I suggested that these polls are biased, overweighting the metrics to favor a Hillary outcome (actually to show a large for-Hillary result), such as small number of people polled; a party affiliation bias such as countless more Democrats polled than those saying they are Republican, etc.

It is you that never fails to denigrate those that might even suggest these polls aren't real accurate and truly biased. And, it is you that have often called those supporting Trump as stupid, uneducated, etc., and NOT for the reason you posted earlier, for which I quote above.

Now we have others basically proving the polling process to be a lie, or maybe even rigged to use a more current term.

And this comes from a very good source, too: John Podesta, plus others in his evil cabal working for the deceitful, loathsome, anti-America, Hillary! It's a good read and not surprising, especially to those that have witnessed how the left always works to undermine democracy and good-government.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-23/new-podesta-email-exposes-dem-playbook-rigging-polls-through-oversamples

Clocker
10-23-2016, 09:53 PM
You've also disagreed when I suggested that these polls are biased, overweighting the metrics to favor a Hillary outcome (actually to show a large for-Hillary result), such as small number of people polled; a party affiliation bias such as countless more Democrats polled than those saying they are Republican, etc.

There is only one poll that matters, the one on Nov. 8. The rest of them mean no more than touts at the track with hot tips and insider information. Until then, it is all just idle speculation.

horses4courses
10-23-2016, 11:23 PM
I'm guessing those would be
(1) the Barber Pole
(2) the South Pole and
(3) Old King Pole was a merry old soul

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hcap
10-24-2016, 02:53 AM

The nonsense of college educated voters lean heavily towards (name your dem candidate, here) just isn't believable given personal experience.You are joking. Anecdotal tales are just in most instances, tall tales. If horse players bet based on what happened last thursday when they were eating a specific kind of popcorn watching a horse take a dump in the in the 5th, well just let me say I would be happy to book that bet.

Tom
10-24-2016, 07:44 AM
The one Hillary is leading in is the POLEcats.