PDA

View Full Version : Al Smith Dinner

barn32
10-20-2016, 09:24 PM
Wow, did I just see what I just saw?

Trump was killing it and then he fell completely off the rails.

Unbelievable poor taste.

Total bomb.

thaskalos
10-20-2016, 09:31 PM
Why were you surprised?

jk3521
10-20-2016, 09:59 PM
Trump disappeared 10 minutes after the dinner was over, Clinton is still playing the crowd 20 minutes later. She hasn't collapsed yet.

ReplayRandall
10-20-2016, 10:05 PM
Trump disappeared 10 minutes after the dinner was over, Clinton is still playing the crowd 20 minutes later. She hasn't collapsed yet.

Hillary has lots and LOTS of apologies to give it out to the many Catholics she stabbed in the back, courtesy of WikiLeaks..;)

MONEY
10-20-2016, 10:06 PM
Trump will be campaigning in Virginia & Pennsylvania tomorrow, I think That Clinton will be sleeping for the next 3 days.

thaskalos
10-20-2016, 10:07 PM
Trump will be campaigning in Virginia & Pennsylvania tomorrow, I think That Clinton will be sleeping for the next 3 days.

Another guy with the "inside scoop". :ThmbUp:

EasyGoer89
10-20-2016, 10:09 PM

She's workin the room to see who's pocket she can get into.

jk3521
10-20-2016, 10:14 PM
I think that this is the part of being President that Trump wouldn't like, having to play the game that politicians play, being the gracious host to people you don't care for and don't care for you. It goes with the job.

MONEY
10-20-2016, 10:16 PM
Another guy with the "inside scoop". :ThmbUp:
You are right, she looks a lot healthier than she did a few months ago.
It looks like she worked on her weight and stamina when she disappeared for a little while.
She does have a busy schedule this month. I was WRONG.
https://hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

elysiantraveller
10-20-2016, 10:23 PM
I think that this is the part of being President that Trump wouldn't like, having to play the game that politicians play, being the gracious host to people you don't care for and don't care for you. It goes with the job.

Good thing he won't have to worry about any of that!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clocker
10-20-2016, 10:24 PM
Earlier before the dinner, one of the leaders of the Catholic Church in the US called for an apology from her for remarks by her campaign members. I'm guessing it didn't happen.

New York Cardinal Timothy Dolan called for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to disassociate herself from anti-Catholic statements made by her campaign chairman and said the remarks were “extraordinarily patronizing and insulting to Catholics.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-dolan-clinton-owes-catholics-an-apology (https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-dolan-clinton-owes-catholics-an-apology)

EMD4ME
10-20-2016, 10:28 PM
She's workin the room to see who's pocket she can get into.

Or pickpocket. Lord knows those rafts, I mean suits she wears have the room !!!!

ElKabong
10-20-2016, 11:39 PM
Earlier before the dinner, one of the leaders of the Catholic Church in the US called for an apology from her for remarks by her campaign members. I'm guessing it didn't happen.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-dolan-clinton-owes-catholics-an-apology (https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-dolan-clinton-owes-catholics-an-apology)

If the Catholic Church donates a few million bucks to the Clinton foundation, I'm sure a public apology would be made immediately....

Clocker
10-20-2016, 11:48 PM
If the Catholic Church donates a few million bucks to the Clinton foundation, I'm sure a public apology would be made immediately....

We have already established what you are, we are just dickering over price. :cool:

ElKabong
10-21-2016, 12:21 AM
We have already established what you are, we are just dickering over price. :cool:

Not bad for a butt ugly, overweight whore, eh? :cool:

I stayed married to bill for a reason, you know. He screws the help, I extort entities. Is that a happy marriage, or what !

Clocker
10-21-2016, 12:29 AM
I stayed married to bill for a reason, you know.

God knows she has no other talents, abilities, or qualifications for anything above homemaker. And she already said she doesn't (or can't) bake cookies. :cool:

FantasticDan
10-21-2016, 12:33 AM
Not bad for a butt ugly, overweight whore, eh? :cool: The basket of deplorables might be a bit too classy of a hangout for you - the bag of assholes might be more fitting..

ElKabong
10-21-2016, 12:35 AM
The basket of deplorables might be a bit too classy of a hangout for you - the bag of assholes might be more fitting..

He says, while pouting like a baby. :cool:

If she's overweight there's a simple solution. Not that hard to do. The pay for play thing, that's another matter altogether....

FantasticDan
10-21-2016, 12:47 AM
He says, while pouting like a baby. :cool:I think you've been watching too much Trump :kiss: :(

ElKabong
10-21-2016, 01:12 AM
I think you've been watching too much Trump :kiss: :(

Don't watch him any more than I do the fat pantsuit. As an independent I still don't know if I'm voting for Trump. Damn sure won't vote for Hillary, I do know that much.

If you want insults please see hcap's reference to a candidate as an orangutan. Or any of her posts. Basket of horse shit is what I'd term most Clinton supporters... Either that or "johns" or paying members.

Have a nice day. :kiss:

hcap
10-21-2016, 04:29 AM
Don't watch him any more than I do the fat pantsuit. As an independent I still don't know if I'm voting for Trump. Damn sure won't vote for Hillary, I do know that much.

If you want insults please see hcap's reference to a candidate as an orangutan. Or any of her posts. Basket of horse shit is what I'd term most Clinton supporters... Either that or "johns" or paying members.

Have a nice day. :kiss:Your fixation on the worthiness of fat has obviously affected your entire psyche including inability to remember much of anything. The only orangutan I ever commented on here has been Tom's avatar, and I although I disagree with Tom on everything, I do not judge him or anyone else on their weight.

The only other "animal" I might have mentioned on this board is a rather ridiculous arrogant egotistical horse, so full of himself he wears a mask in shame.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ac/0f/b6/ac0fb6d6007244005d018c2db76805c6.jpg

hcap
10-21-2016, 06:21 AM
The basket of deplorables might be a bit too classy of a hangout for you - the bag of assholes might be more fitting..Isn't it amazing how cartoon characters like D. Chump and Kabong take themselves so seriously? :lol:

jk3521
10-21-2016, 10:32 AM
Trump has to work on his joke delivery. very stiff. He's been saying mostly the same things on the campaign trail , yet had trouble getting them out as jokes.

PaceAdvantage
10-21-2016, 11:06 AM
Now now, let's play fair. Clinton's monologue wasn't exactly in the spirit of the dinner either, and she was reading from prepared remarks...she didn't "go low" just because Trump did...she had that planned all along.

And Trump's comments seemed far worse because the audience wasn't exactly receptive to him in the first place. They were going to boo-hiss anything that went slightly over the line...Clinton went over the line as well for that dinner's traditions, but the audience was far more forgiving...

Hopefully, thaskalos noticed that since he was one of the first to jump in here...

Greyfox
10-21-2016, 11:47 AM
They both reminded me of some of the speakers at a wedding I was at recently.
Some people are just poor joke tellers.
If I know that type of struggler is coming to the microphone, I like to skip out of the room for a smoke.

classhandicapper
10-21-2016, 12:35 PM

If you are a religious Catholic and you are voting for the democrats, you need to have your head examined. It has always been obvious, but it couldn't be more obvious after the Wikileaks revelations that influential elements of the left HATE Catholics and the Catholic church (and most other Christians). They are even willing to engage in subversive activities using phony organizations to divide it, undermine it, destroy it etc...

All that "live and let live", "tolerate other points of views" rhetoric that comes from the left is nonsense. It's "everyone else has to tolerate us, but we are allowed to hate and destroy you". That doesn't even count the abortion issue which is slowly turning into a small net plus for republicans as the science is determining that fetuses feel pain a lot earlier than originally thought.

If I was a republican strategist, I'd go after all the Mexican and South American immigrants as soon as this election is over and Trump is out of the picture. They are mostly Catholics and they are more religious than American Catholics. Republicans just have to tone down the rhetoric on illegal immigration and make it about what it's really about (economics and security).

I want to make a bet.

If the republicans can ever turn the Latin Americans to the right (which will inevitably happen over the long haul anyway as they prosper), the left will want to build a wall and deport more illegals.

Clocker
10-21-2016, 12:51 PM
If you are a religious Catholic and you are voting for the democrats, you need to have your head examined.

I am always amazed at the lack of public reaction to prominent democrats who proclaim their Catholic faith while promoting "pro choice". Nancy Pelosi and VP candidate Tim Kaine come immediately to mind.

Kaine was called out by the archbishop of KC recently for being a "cafeteria Catholic", picking out the elements of the church teachings that he liked and ignoring the rest. Pelosi is an even more blatant hypocrite.

ElKabong
10-21-2016, 12:57 PM
I am always amazed at the lack of public reaction to prominent democrats who proclaim their Catholic faith while promoting "pro choice". Nancy Pelosi and VP candidate Tim Kaine come immediately to mind.

Kaine was called out by the archbishop of KC recently for being a "cafeteria Catholic", picking out the elements of the church teachings that he liked and ignoring the rest. Pelosi is an even more blatant hypocrite.

cafeteria Catholic. Appropriate. A term that has some legs.

ElKabong
10-21-2016, 01:03 PM
Your fixation on the worthiness of fat.....[/

Blah blah blah.

She has health issues, little,girl. Passing out on a street waiting on a car, disappearing for days or weeks. So exactly what is the condition? Why is she hiding her illness(Es)

Obesity causes health issues. She's fat. Her energy levels run at 2 rpm, lethargic and monotone. It is what it is.

Off to the golf course. Enjoy the day.

PaceAdvantage
10-21-2016, 01:04 PM
She's not that fat...is she any more overweight for her size than Trump? Visually, I would say no.

OTM Al
10-21-2016, 01:57 PM
She's not that fat...is she any more overweight for her size than Trump? Visually, I would say no.
Welcome to the wave of misogyny that will fall into place as she takes office. A female that doesn't look like a model is fat. She looks old or tired because she isn't all perfectly made up. Her voice is shrill. She is regularly called a bitch, hag, c*%t. The actions of her spouse reflect on her because a wife has no personality of her own. She wears pants suits not dresses like a proper little lady. One female specific attack after another. Thoroughly expect to see a decline in racist talk with the departure of Mr. Obama which means we won't have to hear it as much but it has been emboldened of late...

Jess Hawsen Arown
10-21-2016, 02:04 PM

Of course. As Trump accurately noted, that was the biggest crowd she has played to since the campaign started -- and it was the smallest crowd Trump played to.

DSB
10-21-2016, 02:06 PM
Welcome to the wave of misogyny that will fall into place as she takes office. A female that doesn't look like a model is fat. She looks old or tired because she isn't all perfectly made up. Her voice is shrill. She is regularly called a bitch, hag, c*%t. The actions of her spouse reflect on her because a wife has no personality of her own. She wears pants suits not dresses like a proper little lady. One female specific attack after another. Thoroughly expect to see a decline in racist talk with the departure of Mr. Obama which means we won't have to hear it as much but it has been emboldened of late...

Right...

Just as anyone who disagreed with Obama was called a racist, anyone who disagrees with Clinton will be a misogynist.

Got it.

Jess Hawsen Arown
10-21-2016, 02:12 PM
Right...

Just as anyone who disagreed with Obama was called a racist, anyone who disagrees with Clinton will be a misogynist.

Got it.

Have you ever seen the crowds at Trump rallies? They are mostly women. Women aren't as stupid as the Democrats want Americans to believe.

EasyGoer89
10-21-2016, 02:18 PM

She's called names because she's a bad human with an ugly heart.

PaceAdvantage
10-21-2016, 02:22 PM
No, she's simply a corrupt politician...doesn't make you a bad person, does it? :lol:

We've had tons of male corrupt politicians, so I don't think calling her a corrupt politician smacks of misogyny...then again, just like with Obama, if you criticize or disagree, I'm sure they'll be all too happy and eager to slap a label on you, warranted or not.

DSB
10-21-2016, 02:28 PM
She's called names because she's a bad human with an ugly heart.

Let's get something straight right from the get-go.

I happen to hate Hillary Clinton for what she is, what she's done, and what she wants to do to my beloved America.

Her sex has nothing to do with it - I'd have the same disdain for a man who represented similar.

Anyone who hates Hillary Clinton for those reasons is not a misogynist.

Misogynist suggests hatred for women - plural.

Because of the way I - and I'm sure millions of other good Americans - feel about Hillary Clinton does not represent how I feel about women as a whole. I have a wife, a daughter, and a granddaughter. And I love and respect them more than anything in the world.

They are nothing like Hillary Clinton.

classhandicapper
10-21-2016, 02:31 PM

I'm not a religious guy, but I was raised Catholic. The church has done enough wrong historically and recently for people to be upset, but because I was raised Catholic I'm still sensitive to blatantly biased coverage, hate, and double standards. I'm like dude, "You don't have to agree with these people or even like them, but don't pretend you are one of them or try to get their support while you are actively trying to discredit and/or destroy them". It's just not cool at all. Forget about Catholics, I don't know how any self respecting liberal or libertarian can approve of this behavior even if they think all Catholics and Christians are backwards idiots.

OTM Al
10-21-2016, 02:32 PM
No, she's simply a corrupt politician...doesn't make you a bad person, does it? :lol:

We've had tons of male corrupt politicians, so I don't think calling her a corrupt politician smacks of misogyny...then again, just like with Obama, if you criticize or disagree, I'm sure they'll be all too happy and eager to slap a label on you, warranted or not.

It's not the name calling per se. It's how the name calling is being done. Yes, she is a politician just like so many others, really not substantially different as far as I am concerned, but she is not being called the same things as they were. The attacks on her are very different than the ones used against males. The language being used is very different. Do you think the very commonly yelled phrase "Trump that bitch" would have been used against a male opponent? The post you quoted is a case in point.

OTM Al
10-21-2016, 02:33 PM

I happen to hate Hillary Clinton for what she is, what she's done, and what she wants to do to my beloved America.

Her sex has nothing to do with it - I'd have the same disdain for a man who represented similar.

Because of the way I - and I'm sure millions of other good Americans - feel about Hillary Clinton does not represent how I feel about women as a whole. I have a wife, a daughter, and a granddaughter. And I love and respect them more than anything in the world.

Good for you. This is legitimate in my book, if true.

classhandicapper
10-21-2016, 02:37 PM

All the jokes about her appearance are disgusting. It's appalling.

Calling her out for standing by her husband (and attacking his accusers) even though he behaved worse than Trump is not very appealing if you are going to simultaneously attack Trump.

It's all very ugly on both sides. The stakes are very high because people realize we are at some kind of crossroads.

PaceAdvantage
10-21-2016, 02:39 PM
All the jokes about her appearance are disgusting. It's appalling.And the same thing can be said for Trump.

Except we're SUPPOSED to hate Trump, so it's ok to make fun of his appearance.

When we make fun of HER appearance, we're not only being politically incorrect, we're misogynists...

Whatevs...all these labels constantly being flung around makes them less and less effective with each and every careless fling.

classhandicapper
10-21-2016, 02:43 PM
And the same thing can be said for Trump.

Except we're SUPPOSED to hate Trump, so it's ok to make fun of his appearance.

When we make fun of HER appearance, we're not only being politically incorrect, we're misogynists...

Whatevs...all these labels constantly being flung around makes them less and less effective with each and every careless fling.

There's a double standard. That's one of many things that are fueling the anger and resentment against the media and the left coming from the right among normally moderate reasonable people. These are not stupid people. They can see it.

PaceAdvantage
10-21-2016, 02:45 PM
It's perfectly OK for the left wingers on this board to call Chris Christie fat, call Rush Limbaugh fat (which they've done for YEARS), but heaven forbid you call Hillary fat (for the record, I wouldn't and have never called her fat, but that's just my opinion) and all of a sudden you're a misogynist....there aren't enough of these --> :bang: to express my sentiments over this.

DSB
10-21-2016, 02:46 PM
Good for you. This is legitimate in my book, if true.

I'm sure you do.

That's why patriots have disdain for leftists.

classhandicapper
10-21-2016, 03:21 PM
It's perfectly OK for the left wingers on this board to call Chris Christie fat, call Rush Limbaugh fat (which they've done for YEARS), but heaven forbid you call Hillary fat (for the record, I wouldn't and have never called her fat, but that's just my opinion) and all of a sudden you're a misogynist....there aren't enough of these --> :bang: to express my sentiments over this.

It's not accidental.

The power elite (media and people behind the scenes) is making an effort to change the values of the country. It's a non violent cultural and economic war. To win, they try to make it politically incorrect, punishable in some way, or even illegal to hold views contrary to their agenda.

If you convince enough people that being against illegal immigration automatically makes you a bigot and racist, then people that aren't capable of critical thought will assume that's the case. They don't want to be classified as bigots or racists so they go along. That reduces the power of people that have legitimate concerns about the economy, security, healthcare etc... You just call them bigots and racists and they are finished.

If you are religious and believe in the Bible, you are automatically a hater, homophobe, misogynist, idiot, etc...

If you believe in reducing government, trying to lift all boats, and using dollars effectively, you are greedy, uncaring etc...

If you believe the Fed is incompetent and that printing money is socializing banking losses and transferring wealth to government in a way the public does not understand (new taxes to pay for these schemes will get someone thrown out of office) you are economically backwards, a right wing extremist, maybe a terrorist, etc..

It comes from the other side too.

Anyone that tries to expand the role of government is automatically a socialist.

Anyone that wants to avoid a questionable war is automatically an appeaser.

This is how some people implement their agenda. They accuse their political opposition of being and believing terrible things hoping to convince enough people to go along. The problem is that if enough do go along, your job, career, life, and everything else can be destroyed if you say or do the "wrong thing" according to those in power.

This is one of many things that people on the right are angry about. That's why they LIKE Trump's willingness to be politically incorrect and thumb his nose at everyone.

Greyfox
10-21-2016, 03:48 PM
It's not accidental.

The power elite (media and people behind the scenes) is making an effort to change the values of the country. It's a non violent cultural and economic war. To win, they try to make it politically incorrect, punishable in some way, or even illegal to hold views contrary to their agenda.

If you convince enough people that being against illegal immigration automatically makes you a bigot and racist, then people that aren't capable of critical thought will assume that's the case. They don't want to be classified as bigots or racists so they go along. That reduces the power of people that have legitimate concerns about the economy, security, healthcare etc... You just call them bigots and racists and they are finished.

If you are religious and believe in the Bible, you are automatically a hater, homophobe, misogynist, idiot, etc...

If you believe in reducing government, trying to lift all boats, and using dollars effectively, you are greedy, uncaring etc...

If you believe the Fed is incompetent and that printing money is socializing banking losses and transferring wealth to government in a way the public does not understand (new taxes to pay for these schemes will get someone thrown out of office) you are economically backwards, a right wing extremist, maybe a terrorist, etc..

Anyone that tries to expand the role of government is automatically a socialist.

This is how some people implement their agenda. They accuse their political opposition of being and believing terrible things hoping to convince enough people to go along. The problem is that if enough do go along, your job, career, life, and everything else can be destroyed if you say or do the "wrong thing" according to those in power.

This is one of many things that people on the right are angry about. That's why they LIKE Trump's willingness to be politically incorrect and thumb his nose at everyone.

Class: That is an excellent well-thought out post. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

OTM Al
10-21-2016, 03:54 PM
Perfectly ok according to who? It's not ok either way.

OTM Al
10-21-2016, 04:00 PM
It's not accidental.

You can stop right there because this is ridiculous. The media is giving the people what they demand. If they are putting out a product that people don't watch, they make no money, go out of business and don't become this so called power elite. We are to blame. The media is only expressing what we want to see. If you think these people are so powerful that they are running some agenda to rule us all, then you must think we are all so stupid we are just going along with someone else's plan. Continued blaming of the media is a complete avoidance of responsibility.

EasyGoer89
10-21-2016, 04:04 PM
Perfectly ok according to who? It's not ok either way.

He doesn't mean it's ok per se, just means nobody calls them on it.

OTM Al
10-21-2016, 04:06 PM
He doesn't mean it's ok per se, just means nobody calls them on it.
Here? Really? Everybody gets called on everything here, even stuff they don't even say.

PaceAdvantage
10-21-2016, 04:25 PM
Perfectly ok according to who? It's not ok either way.It's socially acceptable to call the right kind of people fat. Republicans. You know it and I know it...

It's ok to call Republicans too fat, too old, too stupid, too orange, too hair challenged...whatever you want in terms of physical appearance. There are never any repercussions. Hell, the lefties on this board even call Tom fat from time to time...

But don't say Hillary is fat...no...because then you are labeled a woman hater...

OTM Al
10-21-2016, 04:32 PM
It's socially acceptable to call the right kind of people fat. Republicans. You know it and I know it...

It's ok to call Republicans too fat, too old, too stupid, too orange, too hair challenged...whatever you want in terms of physical appearance. There are never any repercussions. Hell, the lefties on this board even call Tom fat from time to time...

But don't say Hillary is fat...no...because then you are labeled a woman hater...
It has been socially acceptable to call a lot of different people a lot of different things and this has been done by people claiming membership in both parties. Doesn't make it right. But when people try to change these perceptions they are regularly attacked. So cut the double standard here. It goes both ways.

And BTW, look back a few posts. He called her a lot more than just fat. To make it easy for you I quote

"Not bad for a butt ugly, overweight whore,"

Two appearance comments and a derogatory word meant to belittle women all in eight words. What exactly do you call this?

hcap
10-21-2016, 04:41 PM
Blah blah blah.

She has health issues, little,girl. Passing out on a street waiting on a car, disappearing for days or weeks. So exactly what is the condition? Why is she hiding her illness(Es)

Obesity causes health issues. She's fat. Her energy levels run at 2 rpm, lethargic and monotone. It is what it is.

Off to the golf course. Enjoy the day.Your fat obsession is aimed at democrats and liberals. Your lunatic complaints about a couple of posters here sounds eerily like Trumps' tone-deaf jokes at last nights Dinner.

If you can not help yourself Kabong, at least be an equal opportunity fat shamer. The Chump is overweight and fatter than Hillaty. He ran out of steam in all three debates. She did not. Hillary has much mote stamina than D.Chump. And a better right cross.

PaceAdvantage
10-21-2016, 04:46 PM
Your fat obsession is aimed at democrats and liberals. Your lunatic complaints about a couple of posters here sounds eerily like Trumps' tone-deaf jokes at last nights Dinner.

If you can not help yourself Kabong, at least be an equal opportunity fat shamer. The Chump is overweight and fatter than Hillaty. He ran out of steam in all three debates. She did not. Hillary has much mote stamina than D.Chump. And a better right cross.You must be pretty proud of that illustration. You've posted it what, twice now in the last 24 hours?

Blow it up and hang it on your wall! :ThmbUp:

Clocker
10-21-2016, 05:22 PM
You must be pretty proud of that illustration. You've posted it what, twice now in the last 24 hours?

I think that is out of the DNC Big Boy Coloring Book. He is probably coloring it and will hang that on the wall, as soon as he gets enough orange crayons. ;)

wisconsin
10-21-2016, 05:57 PM
[QUOTE=hcap]The Chump is overweight and fatter than Hillaty. He ran out of steam in all three debates. She did not. Hillary has much mote stamina than D.Chump.[QUOTE]

You disappoint me. I would expect this explanation in graph form from you.

Fatter? By what percentage, because pumpkin legs has a pretty wide bottom for a gal her size.

Jess Hawsen Arown
10-21-2016, 06:12 PM
You must be pretty proud of that illustration. You've posted it what, twice now in the last 24 hours?

Hillary will have it in her prison cell wall after President Trump appoints an honest FBI Director and an honest head of the DOJ.

whodoyoulike
10-21-2016, 07:12 PM
Class: That is an excellent well-thought out post. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Really, I don't think it is.

I don't feel any of the following is the opinion of the general public. People are identified as bigots, homophobes, misogynists etc., because of what and how they say it and not because they're just against these topics.

... If you convince enough people that being against illegal immigration automatically makes you a bigot and racist, ...

If you believe the Fed is incompetent and that printing money is socializing banking losses and transferring wealth to government in a way the public does not understand (new taxes to pay for these schemes will get someone thrown out of office) you are economically backwards, a right wing extremist, maybe a terrorist, etc.. ...

hcap
10-22-2016, 01:12 AM

Blow it up and hang it on your wall! :ThmbUp:I am. But not as proud as Kabong is calling leftests fat and sleighing them fo no reason other than their weight. Pretty disgusting..

Btw, that knock out is from The New Yorker and spot on
Hint: not an alt right rag

hcap
10-22-2016, 03:42 AM
Hillary will have it in her prison cell wall after President Trump appoints HIMSELF FBI Director and an honest head of the DOJ.FTFY

EMD4ME
10-22-2016, 06:50 AM
It's not accidental.

Sharp post :ThmbUp:

It is extremely refreshing to see someone say it like it is , no holds barred , all the while exposing the corrupt slimes of the USA.

Tom
10-22-2016, 08:38 AM
The basket of deplorables might be a bit too classy of a hangout for you - the bag of assholes might be more fitting..

No room.
It's full of democrats.

Tom
10-22-2016, 08:40 AM

Racist talk from the White House?
Or from BLM?

Most of what I have heard comes from the left, not the right.

Tom
10-22-2016, 08:42 AM
I'm sure you do.

That's why patriots have disdain for leftists.

Well played.

Fager Fan
10-22-2016, 10:02 AM
It has been socially acceptable to call a lot of different people a lot of different things and this has been done by people claiming membership in both parties. Doesn't make it right. But when people try to change these perceptions they are regularly attacked. So cut the double standard here. It goes both ways.

And BTW, look back a few posts. He called her a lot more than just fat. To make it easy for you I quote

"Not bad for a butt ugly, overweight whore,"

Two appearance comments and a derogatory word meant to belittle women all in eight words. What exactly do you call this?

Stop it. It was meant to belittle HER, not all women. Quit with that liberal crap.

DSB
10-22-2016, 10:11 AM
Stop it. It was meant to belittle HER, not all women. Quit with that liberal crap.

Didn't you get the memo?

Hillary represents all women. So any remarks directed at her are remarks directed at all women.

Sort of an NATO article five for feminists.

You misogynist.

JustRalph
10-22-2016, 10:18 AM
Didn't you get the memo?

Hillary represents all women. So any remarks directed at her are remarks directed at all women.

Sort of an NATO article five for feminists.

You misogynist.

Nato article five :lol: :lol:

jk3521
10-22-2016, 03:53 PM
Are they getting ready to make up ? Or was it just to make Cardinal Dolan feel good?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-clinton-nice-words-catholic-dinner-230143

ElKabong
10-22-2016, 05:19 PM
Your fat obsession is aimed at democrats and liberals. Your lunatic complaints about a couple of posters here sounds eerily like Trumps' tone-deaf jokes at last nights Dinner.

If you can not help yourself Kabong, at least be an equal opportunity fat shamer. The Chump is overweight and fatter than Hillaty. He ran out of steam in all three debates. She did not. Hillary has much mote stamina than D.Chump. And a better right cross.

She's never thrown a right cross. ..just trying to bring you back from the cartoon world.

She's fat. Understand? Obesity leads to health issues. She has health issues

Read that verrrry slowly. So....You.....Can.....Understand.....The.....Point ....Being....Made

Let's hope she doesn't pass out again and lose a shoe , being dragged into a car unconscious. ..you may go deaf after that happens

Clocker
10-22-2016, 05:33 PM
I can't believe this thread has gone on for 5 pages without discussing the high point of the dinner: Maria Bartiromo.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvQXZ_lUkAEHQK7.jpg

DSB
10-22-2016, 05:38 PM
I can't believe this thread has gone on for 5 pages without discussing the high point of the dinner: Maria Bartiromo.

Aside from her obvious attributes, I thought she looked fabulous... sexy, sophisticated, alluring...

FantasticDan
10-22-2016, 05:46 PM
Aside from her obvious attributes, I thought she looked fabulous... sexy, sophisticated, alluring...Didn't you say the same thing about Rudy? :faint:

4IrE6FMpai8

DSB
10-22-2016, 05:52 PM
Didn't you say the same thing about Rudy? :faint:

4IrE6FMpai8

Ummm, no, I'm straight.

For some reason, that kind of stuff is apparently of more interest to you.

FantasticDan
10-22-2016, 05:57 PM
Ummm, no, I'm straight.So.. Trump is gay, then? :eek: :kiss: :ThmbUp:

DSB
10-22-2016, 06:02 PM
So.. Trump is gay, then? :eek: :kiss: :ThmbUp:

Don't ask me.. that seems to be your area of expertise.

But if I had to guess, I'd say probably not. He has a large family and has been married to some of the most beautiful women in the world.

Hillary on the other hand....

FantasticDan
10-22-2016, 06:09 PM
But if I had to guess, I'd say probably not. He has a large family and has been married to some of the most beautiful women in the world.
Hillary on the other hand....Has only one child and been married once, so.. must be gay?

DSB
10-22-2016, 06:16 PM
Has only one child and been married once, so.. must be gay?

Again, you're the expert on gayness. (gaiety?)

But her husband seems to be having sex with everyone else but her, so.....

barahona44
10-22-2016, 06:45 PM

Did Trump try to "grab that p***y"?.
I mean, he is a star.

jk3521
10-22-2016, 06:55 PM

Speech, what speech? In the words of Ralph Kramden, "humma, humma, humma !"

DSB
10-22-2016, 06:55 PM
I mean, he is a star.

I don't think so. Did Bill Clinton?

Oh wait, I forgot.

They don't invite rapists to the dinner.

Clocker
10-22-2016, 07:21 PM
I mean, he is a star.

The only star in that picture is the 5-star Money Honey.

barahona44
10-22-2016, 07:33 PM
[QUOTE=Clocker]I can't believe this thread has gone on for 5 pages without discussing the high point of the dinner: Maria Bartiromo.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvQXZ_lUkAEHQK7.jpg[/QUOTE
Looks like the guy sitting next to Trump (right side of photo) is checking out The Donald's butt.
Hoewver, since that man is not a star, he won't be able to grab it.

Tom
10-22-2016, 07:48 PM
Looks like he might have a hold of the guy sitting to the LEFT of Trump.

whodoyoulike
10-22-2016, 07:56 PM

You must have heard Trump's comments on the tape.

What would you do to someone who admittedly and proudly brags about treating women that way and it turns out your "wife, daughter or granddaughter" is one of these women?

Vote for him?

Tom
10-22-2016, 08:10 PM

What would you do to someone who admittedly and proudly brags about treating women that way and it turns out your "wife, daughter or granddaughter" is one of these women?

Vote for him?

Drama queen alert.
Bill and Hill actually DID stuff - Hillary has done far worse than Trump only talked about, admittedly, locker room talk between two guys in a secluded setting.

You really thing that talk was ever backed up? :lol:
If you do, PM me, I have a some land in Florida you might like to buy.

whodoyoulike
10-22-2016, 08:19 PM
Drama queen alert.
Bill and Hill actually DID stuff - Hillary has done far worse than Trump only talked about, admittedly, locker room talk between two guys in a secluded setting.

You really thing that talk was ever backed up? :lol:
If you do, PM me, I have a some land in Florida you might like to buy.

We'll see. I think the latest count coming forward is up to 10. I really hope he actually follows through with his lawsuit threat from today. I have a feeling the line of women coming forward will wrap around the courtroom waiting room and adjacent. It's not like he has never threatened to sue people before today.

Do you still vacation 3 months each year in your swamp land in Florida?

fast4522
10-22-2016, 08:29 PM
Next Al Smith Dinner a President Donald J. Trump talking about how well the Clinton's are adjusting to a visitation schedule.

DSB
10-22-2016, 08:29 PM

Vote for him?

Well, if memory serves me correctly, Trump didn't say anything about anyone's wife, daughter, granddaughter, mother, mother in law, great grandmother, or aunt or sister.

He made general remarks and, as Ben Carson said, "I've heard worse - far worse."

Despite the left's best efforts to make Trump out to be the son of Satan for words he said, it pales in comparison to things Hillary has said - and done.

Things like "I dream of open borders" "Trump supporters are deplorable" "What difference does it make".... etc, etc. are far more offensive to me than some boorish utterance.

Add to that all the outright lies Clinton has told and the picture should be clear.

No off the cuff remark could ever make me want to vote for the anti-American globalist criminal you apparently revere.

Give me a break....

fast4522
10-22-2016, 08:31 PM
We'll see. I think the latest count coming forward is up to 10. I really hope he actually follows through with his lawsuit threat from today. I have a feeling the line of women coming forward will wrap around the courtroom waiting room and adjacent. It's not like he has never threatened to sue people before today.

Do you still vacation 3 months each year in your swamp land in Florida?

Or how many will be willing to flip and tell who paid them.

whodoyoulike
10-22-2016, 09:35 PM
Well, if memory serves me correctly, Trump didn't say anything about anyone's wife, daughter, granddaughter, mother, mother in law, great grandmother, or aunt or sister. ...

Give me a break....

Well your response is incredibly naive. All these women coming forward are someone's daughter or granddaughter.

He feels entitled just because he considers himself a star. Just imagine him groping your daughter or granddaughter. Groping your granddaughter with those tiny hands everywhere on her! And, all you want to do is vote for him.

Clocker
10-22-2016, 09:42 PM
Well your response is incredibly naive. All these women coming forward are someone's daughter or granddaughter.

He feels entitled just because he considers himself a star. Just imagine him groping your daughter or granddaughter. Groping your granddaughter with those tiny hands everywhere on her! And, all you want to do is vote for him.

Trump is a blowhard and you are buying his BS. :D

Don't forget to check the closets and under the bed tonight. He might be hiding in wait.

DSB
10-22-2016, 10:11 PM

You apparently don't even know what you wrote in your original post.

What you are doing is conflating what he said with the allegations of women who came out of the woodwork years later - on cue. What a surprise.

Trump has categorically denied all of the allegations. Until such time as they are proven, I will believe him. You know, that pesky little "innocent until proven guilty" principle. Given the dirty tricks of the left, there's more than just a little chance it's all a put-up.

Now here's a vision for you. Imagine Bill Clinton forcing himself on your wife or daughter... you know... putting his hands all over them as they beg him to stop.

Then, have them go through the ordeal of trying to defend themselves as Hillary Clinton describes them as lunatics or immoral sluts who asked for it, in an effort to destroy them...

And you want to vote for her...

ElKabong
10-22-2016, 10:28 PM
He feels entitled just because he considers himself a star. Just imagine him groping your daughter or granddaughter. Groping your granddaughter with those tiny hands everywhere on her! .

It wouldn't be my daughter or grand daughter because they knew to come forward immediately after any act of aggression against them. To do otherwise would have the impression of being paid for an act that didn't happen. The term for such a person wouldn't be "whore".... It'd sure be worse than whore.

Thirty years later, man. Try to wrap your head around that fact. Thirty years later....mu$t be a rea$on a chick $tep$ forward thirty years later....what could it po$$ibly be?

OTM Al
10-23-2016, 07:44 AM
It wouldn't be my daughter or grand daughter because they knew to come forward immediately after any act of aggression against them. To do otherwise would have the impression of being paid for an act that didn't happen. The term for such a person wouldn't be "whore".... It'd sure be worse than whore.

Thirty years later, man. Try to wrap your head around that fact. Thirty years later....mu$t be a rea$on a chick $tep$ forward thirty years later....what could it po$$ibly be?
You are kidding right? You know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about and have just proven it. I sincerely hope you never have to learn how absolutely wrong you are the hard way. But then I guess you would blame your daughter/granddaughter and call them that anyway.

EasyGoer89
10-23-2016, 01:28 PM

Only people born last night believe any of this. It's already been uncovered in e mails that Gloria Allred is 'on the payroll' to make Trump look bad. All this is is noise to distract people with little brains from the stuff that's already come out against them. We have cops w blood gushing down their face injured from trained operatives to incite violence along with an untold amount of racial insults hurled by their entire campaign in these released e mails and not one discussion from mainstream media on any of it.

ElKabong
10-23-2016, 01:46 PM
You are kidding right? You know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about and have just proven it. I sincerely hope you never have to learn how absolutely wrong you are the hard way. But then I guess you would blame your daughter/granddaughter and call them that anyway.

What part of this do you not understand? All, I suppose.

If you're so naive (and I'm being kind here) to believe these women ALL waited thirty years, right before an election, to come forth out of the goodness of their heart that the time was right..., then you are either too blind in your political lean, or just too ignorant to see the obvious.

Thirty years...yeah sure.

You know what is just as bad as sexual harassment? Falsely accusing someone of it. Only the brain dead believe these women are sincere or truthful.

ElKabong
10-23-2016, 01:56 PM
Only people born last night believe any of this. It's already been uncovered in e mails that Gloria Allred is 'on the payroll' to make Trump look bad. All this is is noise to distract people with little brains from the stuff that's already come out against them. We have cops w blood gushing down their face injured from trained operatives to incite violence along with an untold amount of racial insults hurled by their entire campaign in these released e mails and not one discussion from mainstream media on any of it.

And yet they exist...I helped raise two girls, they're in their 30s and 40s now...at no time did I teach them to withhold their exposure to harassment for thirty years.

You'd have to be ignorant to believe their stories. Thirty years...

OTM Al
10-23-2016, 02:06 PM
And yet they exist...I helped raise two girls, they're in their 30s and 40s now...at no time did I teach them to withhold their exposure to harassment for thirty years.

You'd have to be ignorant to believe their stories. Thirty years...
I guess all those people were molested by the priests in that big scandal uncovered in Boston were all lying too, are whores because they want a payoff, and anyone who believed them was ignorant....thirty years....

ElKabong
10-23-2016, 02:32 PM
Direct question... Did they come out right before the priests were running for office?

Timing is everything. This one stinks

OTM Al
10-23-2016, 03:06 PM
Direct question... Did they come out right before the priests were running for office?

Timing is everything. This one stinks
It only stinks to you because you've already made up your mind. They came out because they were given support to do so. They no longer felt alone and that they would be threatened and bullied into silence. The most ridiculous part of all this is that people saying things like you have also attacked Mrs Clinton for saying the same things in defense of her husband. All liars....well if she is, so too are you.

ElKabong
10-23-2016, 04:34 PM
I was pretty sure you'd dodge the question. There's no honest answer to support your faulty comparison.

These women were in their 40s (or grown adults )when this supposed grabbing took place. At that age people know they can't be bullied by sexual predators if they have facts on their side. Things are settled in court.

If they don't have facts on their side, they don't come forward. Given a payday, any woman can come forward, truthfully or not, and claim what they want thirty years later.

whodoyoulike
10-23-2016, 04:36 PM
:1: You apparently don't even know what you wrote in your original post.

What you are doing is conflating what he said with the allegations of women who came out of the woodwork years later - on cue. What a surprise.

Trump has categorically denied all of the allegations. Until such time as they are proven, I will believe him. You know, that pesky little "innocent until proven guilty" principle. Given the dirty tricks of the left, there's more than just a little chance it's all a put-up.

:2: Now here's a vision for you. Imagine Bill Clinton forcing himself on your wife or daughter... you know... putting his hands all over them as they beg him to stop.

Then, have them go through the ordeal of trying to defend themselves as Hillary Clinton describes them as lunatics or immoral sluts who asked for it, in an effort to destroy them...

And you want to vote for her...

:1: Yes, I do remember exactly what I originally posted. I heard Trump in his own words stating he was a sexual predator and by groping women without their consent was a rapist (using a foreign object -- his hands and fingers) of these women. These women coming forward years later is not that unusual for victims of these sorts of crimes. There's plenty of similar cases of victims speaking out years later and it then was proven true. They're speaking out now because he was bragging of his actions and I can see why they wouldn't want him to get away with it. I would imagine that these victims initial reaction would be to just get away from these types of individuals.

I wonder why Trump is threatening to sue later rather than now. If he sues now, he would probably stop additional people coming forward. But, I don't think he will ever sue because the burden will be on him to prove all of these women are lying and more will come forward especially the beauty contestants who will claim he was always popping in like a peeping Tom (again, not a pun) for an inspection while they were dressing.

:2: If I felt B. Clinton was a sexual predator as you've stated when he was running for President, I wouldn't have voted for him. I've only read he was rapist and sex predator only from reading posts from this site. He was accused by J. Broaddrick of rape but according to an article I just looked up she stated under oath:

... Supporters of Clinton have questioned her account by noting that Broaddrick continued to support Clinton, and appear at public events on his behalf, weeks after the alleged rape.[3] In addition, Broaddrick had once signed a deposition, under oath, stating that no sexual contact had occurred with Bill Clinton; although she subsequently stated that she had made this claim because "I didn't want to be forced to testify about the most horrific event of my life."[4][5] In 1999, Slate magazine published an inconclusive piece on whether Broaddrick was telling the truth.[6]...

It appears that Trump supporters just make up crap and when disproved just make up something else. It's like you can't handle the truth.

9FnO3igOkOk

whodoyoulike
10-23-2016, 05:16 PM
Oh BTW, I'm not voting for B. Clinton in this election, I'm voting for Hillary Clinton just get it straight who exactly is running for President. And, stop making crap up.

Tom
10-23-2016, 05:45 PM
Oh BTW, I'm not voting for B. Clinton in this election, I'm voting for Hillary Clinton just get it straight who exactly is running for President. And, stop making crap up.

You seriously doubt Bill will not be involved? :lol: :lol: :lol:

whodoyoulike
10-23-2016, 05:52 PM
I was pretty sure you'd dodge the question. There's no honest answer to support your faulty comparison.

These women were in their 40s (or grown adults )when this supposed grabbing took place. At that age people know they can't be bullied by sexual predators if they have facts on their side. Things are settled in court.

If they don't have facts on their side, they don't come forward. Given a payday, any woman can come forward, truthfully or not, and claim what they want thirty years later.

You really have your mind made up that people in their 40's + will always speak up about being molested. But, there are numerous instances where wives will endure abuse for years before speaking up and no one even in their immediate families had any idea the abuse was occurring.

And, you deny OTM Al's reference to the abuse by the Catholic priests which seems to have occurred at multiple locations and different time periods and only recently the victims have come forward.

There's a number of personal reasons for victims not immediately coming forward.

You should be honest with yourself, if you haven't already and ask these two girls you helped raise if they've ever been made uncomfortable by a stranger or someone familiar to them. And, ask them when did they notify you or why didn't they notify you. If true, they'll probably say it was good enough to just get away from these people. And, no need to carry it further to a she said -- he said situation because there will always be people like you who would doubt and question the victims motives.

Clocker
10-23-2016, 06:03 PM
You really have your mind made up that people in their 40's + will always speak up about being molested.

And you really have your mind made up that Trump physically assaulted yuge numbers of women, without a shred of evidence.

Pot, meet kettle. :D

OTM Al
10-23-2016, 06:17 PM

I answered why they would come out now. Attitudes like yours are why they don't.

OTM Al
10-23-2016, 06:23 PM
And you really have your mind made up that Trump physically assaulted yuge numbers of women, without a shred of evidence.

I know how much you all like to try to discredit the media, but they don't like getting sued. The fact that they ran with it against a known litigious person speaks volumes...oh right it's all rigged...

whodoyoulike
10-23-2016, 06:26 PM

I don't understand your --- Pot, meet kettle remark which you do a lot.

I'm basing my opinion on Trump's very own words and not someone quoting his words in some article. The fact women (something like 10 so far) are corroborating his words is ample proof for me until he can prove them wrong.

What's the odds of that happening?

I've already stated I think the Leed's woman story in the airplane doesn't sound right but the others seem legit.

Besides, now Gloria Allred's involved and she doesn't usually jump into a situation without some vetting on her part.

Look at the Bill Cosby case which she has involved herself. He initially repeatedly denied it but under an oath deposition he admitted to drugging and having sex. And, these women also didn't come forward until years later.

Clocker
10-23-2016, 06:31 PM
I know how much you all like to try to discredit the media, but they don't like getting sued. The fact that they ran with it against a known litigious person speaks volumes...oh right it's all rigged...

I didn't say that. There is no doubt that Trump is a foul-mouthed yahoo. There is no evidence yet that he has physically assaulted any women, but some here are insisting that he did. I am just pointing out that they are beating a dead horse until more facts are presented.

Greyfox
10-23-2016, 06:41 PM
I didn't say that. There is no doubt that Trump is a foul-mouthed yahoo. There is no evidence yet that he has physically assaulted any women, but some here are insisting that he did. I am just pointing out that they are beating a dead horse until more facts are presented.

There is no evidence that Trump physically assaulted any women.
However, a chain of events emerged that led to their coming forward.
1. The Billy Bush Access Hollywood tape
2. Trump's denial to Anderson Cooper in the Second Debate of ever doing any of the things he bragged about.
3. The appearance of accusers.

Trump's denial catalyzed the reactions of these women.
He was ill-prepared for Cooper's question.
Instead of denying he should have said something to the effect:
"Yeah...when I was younger I said and did some very stupid things that I'm very sorry for today. I apologize for those things. But trust me, that was a long time ago and today I'm a changed man."

If he had said something like that, I don't know how many if any of those women would have piled on him.
Perhaps Trump's personality structure and pride didn't allow him to say something of that nature.
But the flat out denial and their reaction has really hurt his campaign.

barn32
10-23-2016, 06:48 PM

Pot, meet kettle. :DExactly what kind of evidence do you require? Photographs? Video?

DSB
10-23-2016, 06:52 PM
:1: Yes, I do remember exactly what I originally posted. I heard Trump in his own words (WORDS ARE NOT ACTIONS. WE HAVE A LONG STANDING PRINCIPLE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT A PERSON CANNOT BE PUNISHED FOR HIS THOUGHTS) stating he was a sexual predator and by groping women without their consent was a rapist (using a foreign object -- his hands and fingers) of these women. These women coming forward years later is not that unusual for victims of these sorts of crimes. There's plenty of similar cases of victims speaking out years later and it then was proven true.(AND PLENTY THAT HAVE BEEN PROVEN FALSE) They're speaking out now because he was bragging of his actions and I can see why they wouldn't want him to get away with it. I would imagine that these victims initial reaction would be to just get away from these types of individuals.

I wonder (I'M SURE YOU WONDER ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS) why Trump is threatening to sue later rather than now. If he sues now, he would probably stop additional people coming forward. But, I don't think he will ever sue because the burden will be on him to prove all of these women are lying (YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW THE LAW WORKS - BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THE ACCUSER) and more will come forward (YUP, THE OL' CRYSTAL BALL WORKING OVERTIME) especially the beauty contestants who will claim he was always popping in like a peeping Tom (again, not a pun) for an inspection while they were dressing.

:2: If I felt B. Clinton was a sexual predator as you've stated when he was running for President, I wouldn't have voted for him. I've only read he was rapist and sex predator only from reading posts from this site. (THIS SENTENCE ALONE DISQUALIFIES YOU FROM MAKING ANY COMMENTS ON THE SUBJECT) He was accused by J. Broaddrick of rape but according to an article I just looked up she stated under oath:

"It appears that Trump supporters just make up crap and when disproved just make up something else. It's like you can't handle the truth."

Making up crap is standard procedure for leftist loons like you. To accuse someone else of it is quite hilarious. The only thing funnier is saying I can't handle the truth. Leftists wouldn't know - or admit - the truth if it bit them in the ass.

What a joke... :D

Clocker
10-23-2016, 07:16 PM
Exactly what kind of evidence do you require? Photographs? Video?

I don't know, what have you got beyond She said, he said? :p

Greyfox
10-23-2016, 07:37 PM
Exactly what kind of evidence do you require? Photographs? Video?

If you were accused what type of evidence would you like or would you just let anyone point the finger at you?

whodoyoulike
10-23-2016, 07:55 PM
If I felt B. Clinton was a sexual predator as you've stated when he was running for President, I wouldn't have voted for him. I've only read he was rapist and sex predator only from reading posts from this site. (THIS SENTENCE ALONE DISQUALIFIES YOU FROM MAKING ANY COMMENTS ON THE SUBJECT) He was accused by J. Broaddrick of rape but according to an article I just looked up she stated under oath:

Why would this sentence disqualify any of my comments on this subject?

What info are you going off of in forming your opinion back then?

I don't recall B. Clinton being accused or convicted of being a sex predator or rapist before his winning the Presidency except from posts made on this site which is 20 - 24 years later.

ElKabong
10-23-2016, 07:57 PM
I answered why they would come out now. Attitudes like yours are why they don't.

The fact it never happened in the first place is why they are coming out now. Thirty years later.
That, and the possibility of payoffs to the accusers. In the future it'll come out either way

whodoyoulike
10-23-2016, 08:02 PM
If you were accused what type of evidence would you like or would you just let anyone point the finger at you?

This is the reason he needs to sue these accusers immediately instead of waiting until after the election. Let's see the evidence he's been promising to present vindicating him that these women are lying and are being paid by HC's campaign. Let's get to the truth!!

Again, IMO he won't sue anyone for actions taken in these circumstances and he does have a history of enjoying suing people. I think it's over 3k lawsuits filed on his behalf.

Greyfox
10-23-2016, 08:09 PM
This is the reason he needs to sue these accusers immediately instead of waiting until after the election. Let's see the evidence he's been promising to present vindicating him that these women are lying and are being paid by HC's campaign. Let's get to the truth!!

If a woman points a finger accusing any man of sexual assault, she is the one who must show evidence.
The old Scottish dictum states: "He who claims must show. (or prove)."

The man pointed at has virtually no defense until he sees what evidence is presented.

Trump could sue now. But this type of action takes a long time to appear before the courts.

ElKabong
10-23-2016, 08:10 PM
You really have your mind made up that people in their 40's + will always speak up about being molested. But, there are numerous instances where wives will endure abuse for years before speaking up and no one even in their immediate families had any idea the abuse was occurring.

And, you deny OTM Al's reference to the abuse by the Catholic priests which seems to have occurred at multiple locations and different time periods and only recently the victims have come forward.

There's a number of personal reasons for victims not immediately coming forward.

You should be honest with yourself, if you haven't already and ask these two girls you helped raise if they've ever been made uncomfortable by a stranger or someone familiar to them. And, ask them when did they notify you or why didn't they notify you. If true, they'll probably say it was good enough to just get away from these people. And, no need to carry it further to a she said -- he said situation because there will always be people like you who would doubt and question the victims motives.

Why are you leftys here (a) long winded and (b) have have things explained multiple times?

..abused wives and women accusing trump of groping them, Thirty Years later, is apples,and oranges. Abusers living under the same roof , and being groped by a billionaire On a plane.... One has total control over a woman in certain cases, the other has NO control over a woman's life.

I didn't deny children were abused by priests. Go back and read...slowly. Ok? Apples and oranges, dude.

The girls I helped raised, I spoke with them every day. Their mother and I were very clear...NO one is to touch you inappropriately. If that happens, come to us and we will handle it. One kid grabbed our 15 year old in the hall at school, a senior. That was handled. I spoke to the kid and his parents, then the principals and superintendent. Result, neither kid was touched inappropriately again. The word got out for sure, the girls had a parent and step parent that weren't going to take any shit off anyone.

I can tell you, the girls took that as a lesson. They never fail to stand up for themselves to this very day. If they were groped as kids, they came to us. As adults, they won't take anything and turn the other cheek. That's the culture here.

Clocker
10-23-2016, 08:15 PM
This is the reason he needs to sue these accusers immediately instead of waiting until after the election.

The election is in two weeks. Do you have any idea of how long it takes lawyers to prepare civil suits like that? :rolleyes:

Hint: more than two weeks. :D

whodoyoulike
10-23-2016, 08:15 PM
I don't know, what have you got beyond She said, he said? :p

How about a couple of tapes in his own words and voice that this is what he always does (plus a couple of tic tacs before each) because he's a star and feels he's entitled?

And, remember he figuratively threw the great Billy Bush a rising star himself under a bus.

whodoyoulike
10-23-2016, 08:19 PM
The election is in two weeks. Do you have any idea of how long it takes lawyers to prepare civil suits like that? :rolleyes:

Hint: more than two weeks. :D

He mentioned almost immediately in a couple of follow up speeches that he had proof that these women are lying.

Or, was he just lying (again!)?

Clocker
10-23-2016, 08:25 PM
How about a couple of tapes in his own words and voice that this is what he always does (plus a couple of tic tacs before each) because he's a star and feels he's entitled?

So you take it as gospel that everything Trump has ever said, every boast he has ever made, every claim to greatness, every promise he makes on this campaign is 100% true. :lol:

Okay, we have you on record for that for future reference. :cool:

Clocker
10-23-2016, 08:28 PM
He mentioned almost immediately in a couple of follow up speeches that he had proof that these women are lying.

Or, was he just lying (again!)?

Oops, now Trump lies? But you just said that because he said something on tape, it must be true.

P.S. Based on your personal experience, how long does it take to prepare a civil suit for slander? :p

Clocker
10-23-2016, 08:29 PM
have have things explained multiple times?

You are not explaining things, you are questioning Holy Dogma. :p

DSB
10-23-2016, 08:33 PM
Why would this sentence disqualify any of my comments on this subject?

What info are you going off of in forming your opinion back then?

I don't recall B. Clinton being accused or convicted of being a sex predator or rapist before his winning the Presidency except from posts made on this site which is 20 - 24 years later.

Another joke, right?

Accusations of sexual misconduct by Bill Clinton go back to the 90s. And they were widely reported by the media. Way back then, one could reasonably expect the media to produce (relatively) honest reporting despite the political party involved.

Apparently you either weren't around then, or weren't paying attention if you've only heard about them from posters on this site.

No wonder you're confused about the subject.

Unreal.

Clocker
10-23-2016, 08:38 PM
Accusations of sexual misconduct by Bill Clinton go back to the 90s.

Perhaps a tad more than accusations.

On “60 Minutes,” Bill Clinton denied having an affair with Flowers. Well, if you listen carefully, you notice that he denied a 12-year affair with Flowers. Kroft asked: Would he categorically deny the affair? Ever the parser, Clinton answered, “I’ve said that before.”

In 1998, under oath during a deposition for the Paula Jones lawsuit, Clinton testified he had sex with Flowers in 1977. Once. Just like he didn’t inhale….

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/clintons_bimbo_eruptions_vs_trumps_sexism.html#ixz z4NxU5A700

whodoyoulike
10-23-2016, 10:42 PM
So you take it as gospel that everything Trump has ever said, every boast he has ever made, every claim to greatness, every promise he makes on this campaign is 100% true. :lol:

Okay, we have you on record for that for future reference. :cool:

You're obviously a gullible individual.

Let's look at this a different way.

Suppose you have someone say that he shot and killed someone and stuffed him in a locker and he had the only key which he gives to the police. The police then goes to this locker and finds a dead body just as described.

I think this person has told of events exactly what has happened.

Now, we have Trump who willingly and was uncoerced who provided and described all of these predator claims and now these victims are coming forward and verifies .... exactly what has happened as he himself has described.

So, what we have in both situations are two dumb asses who don't know when to shut up.

Greyfox
10-23-2016, 10:49 PM
So, what we have in both situations are two dumb asses who don't know when to shut up.

From what I've read in the previous posts, you are definitely One but I can't see the other. :confused:

whodoyoulike
10-23-2016, 10:59 PM
From what I've read in the previous posts, you are definitely One but I can't see the other. :confused:

Well looky here, another A-hole who tries to take one of my posts in a personal direction towards me.

Just like a couple of other Pricks have done in other threads .

EasyGoer89
10-23-2016, 11:04 PM

You ever notice that Hillary fans and supporters always want the other side to 'shut up' and or 'go away'? I hear people on radio, tv, other message boards and social media all say 'im tired of this process, can't it end' but if you'll notice, Trump fans aren't wanting it to end, just the other side. They're tired of hearing the TRUTH so they want you to go away, shut up, stop talking, admit defeat, stop fighting, resign to the idea you're going to lose.

The best medicine is to not stop fighting, not stop talking keep coming at them with everything you have, they want to be saved by the wire because they know that the wire is the only thing that has a chance to save their candidate, there's not enough time to unwash the 'unwashed' not enough time to convince people who have been brainwashed to become unbrainwashed.

If this election got delayed somehow and didn't take place until 6 months from now, why would we assume the 'better candidate' wouldn't win by more? If Secretariat's Belmont was a 6 furlong race, he would not have won by 31, but because it was a LONG LONG race, the 'better horse' won by more lengths, in this election, according to the left, Hillary is the 'better candidate' and yet, they want the wire to come sooner rather than later. Odd.

Makes you wonder why they wouldn't wish for more time, usually the more talented candidate, athlete or person knows the longer it goes, the more they win by.

Except here.

Clocker
10-23-2016, 11:06 PM
You're obviously a gullible individual.

Let's look at this a different way.

No, let's look at this exactly the way you presented it.

First, Trump, not knowing he is miked up, brags to another dude about his sexual conquests. You take that as gospel.

Second, Trump speaking to the national media says that he has proof that he is innocent. You take that as the biggest lie since the snake seduced Eve in the Garden.

And you call me gullible. :lol:

I am so gullible, I think that both assertions by Trump are total BS.

You, on the other hand, are obviously either totally oblivious to reality or deliberately obtuse, driven by partisan dogma.

I'll let you in on a little secret. The Donald and The Hillary are both lying sacks of shite, and if either of them told me the sun was shining, I'd look for a second opinion.

Clocker
10-23-2016, 11:10 PM

Nice mouth. And you attack Trump for being foul mouthed. :lol:

ReplayRandall
10-23-2016, 11:14 PM
I SMELL FEAR FROM HILLARY SUPPORTERS.....WHAT COULD THEY POSSIBLY BE SCARED OF??....I THINK THEY KNOW WHAT'S COMING, AND THEY CAN'T STAND THE ANXIETY THEY'RE CONSUMED WITH.....IT'LL ALL BE OVER SOON, NOT TO WORRY.

Greyfox
10-23-2016, 11:16 PM
Well looky here, another A-hole who tries to take one of my posts in a personal direction towards me.

Thank you.
As a child I read Robert Louis Stevenson's book Treasure Island.
Somewhere in that book I remember a character by the name of Ben Gunn. who said words to the effect:
"He that seeks can find."
Within your comments towards Clocker I've searched, but came up empty with any evidence of your charges.
What is, is...so far anyways.

whodoyoulike
10-23-2016, 11:19 PM

I don't ever recall attacking Trump "for being foul mouthed" unless you consider his racist remarks as such. I just consider them racists remarks.

But, if you take offense with the word Prick then take it up with these sources.

The Urban Dictionary has a bunch of definitions under the term “trolling,” but the first one that pops up seems to define it as simply as possible. So, according to the Urban Dictionary’s top rated definition for “trolling,” it can be defined as:

“Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.”

Wikipedia defines it as:

"Someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.”

We should have a thread on what exactly is internet TROLLING because there are a lot of Pricks on here who call others Trolls when that's exactly what they're doing.

EasyGoer89
10-24-2016, 12:11 AM

When they go low, you go high. :ThmbUp:

NJ Stinks
10-24-2016, 12:34 AM
I SMELL FEAR FROM HILLARY SUPPORTERS.....WHAT COULD THEY POSSIBLY BE SCARED OF??....I THINK THEY KNOW WHAT'S COMING, AND THEY CAN'T STAND THE ANXIETY THEY'RE CONSUMED WITH.....IT'LL ALL BE OVER SOON, NOT TO WORRY.

Perhaps your sinuses are clogged up, Randall.

ReplayRandall
10-24-2016, 12:37 AM
Perhaps your sinuses are clogged up, Randall.

They are clogged up, but the smell somehow still gets through...:cool:

EasyGoer89
10-24-2016, 12:37 AM

The blood is in the water and the sharks (not mark cuban) are circling.

#feedingtime
#draintheswamp

Tom
10-24-2016, 07:48 AM

The unraveling begins.....

whodoyoulike
10-24-2016, 07:08 PM
The unraveling begins.....

I don't really think that's the case but I may now just loosen up with my future responses. No more holding back.

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2016, 11:10 AM
I don't really think that's the case but I may now just loosen up with my future responses. No more holding back.Oh...please do...I already have people complaining about you from the horse side of things...