PDA

View Full Version : Waldorf Dinner

EMD4ME
10-20-2016, 09:17 PM
WOW.

Trump just destroyed her and I don't care if it was crossing the line.

Good for him for saying it like it is with some pizzaazzz!!!!!!!!!

reckless
10-20-2016, 09:23 PM
WOW.

Trump just destroyed her and I don't care if it was crossing the line.

Good for him for saying it like it is with some pizzaazzz!!!!!!!!!

I do not think the Al Smith Dinner is the proper venue for the things Trump's been saying tonight and the manner in the way he said them.

Watch Mitt Romney's talk in 2012 if you could. Totally gracious, funny, self-depracating and genuine.

I am very disappointed in Trump.

woodtoo
10-20-2016, 09:23 PM
Trump " Hillary bumped into me last night and said pardon me"
"I said wait till I get elected" :lol:

FantasticDan
10-20-2016, 09:27 PM
I think Trump's remarks were written by two different people- the first half was funny and in step with the spirit of the dinner. :ThmbUp:

The second half was a mean-spirited train wreck. :ThmbDown:

EMD4ME
10-20-2016, 09:29 PM
I do not think the Al Smith Dinner is the proper venue for the things Trump's been saying tonight and the manner in the way he said them.

Watch Mitt Romney's talk in 2012 if you could. Totally gracious, funny, self-depracating and genuine.

I am very disappointed in Trump.

I agree, I really do.

BUT, since she's such a piece of slime, I have no problem with it. The only part that bothers me is the true meaning of the night gets lost amongst the political hooplah.

thaskalos
10-20-2016, 09:43 PM
I agree, I really do.

BUT, since she's such a piece of slime, I have no problem with it. The only part that bothers me is the true meaning of the night gets lost amongst the political hooplah.

Let's see now. Reckless said that he was "very disappointed in Trump"...and you said "Good for him...". But you AGREE?

You can't have it both ways, EMD.

EMD4ME
10-20-2016, 09:47 PM
Let's see now. Reckless said that he was "very disappointed in Trump"...and you said "Good for him...". But you AGREE?

You can't have it both ways, EMD.

I was referring to his point about the venue and the manner (at the tail end). I agree that is was crossing the line BUT at the same time, to me, although crossing the line, she is the 1 POS that deserves anything and everything one does to her.

To be blunt, I don't care if he was 10000X worse, I'd still say the action was wrong BUT warranted as she reminds me of the devil himself.

thaskalos
10-20-2016, 09:53 PM
I was referring to his point about the venue and the manner (at the tail end). I agree that is was crossing the line BUT at the same time, to me, although crossing the line, she is the 1 POS that deserves anything and everything one does to her.

To be blunt, I don't care if he was 10000X worse, I'd still say the action was wrong BUT warranted as she reminds me of the devil himself.

I recall you repeatedly telling us that you were a "Christian", EMD. Perhaps you could take yourself away from your replay-watching long enough to find out what that really means. You are supposed to "love your enemies", you know...

ReplayRandall
10-20-2016, 10:15 PM
I recall you repeatedly telling us that you were a "Christian", EMD. Perhaps you could take yourself away from your replay-watching long enough to find out what that really means. You are supposed to "love your enemies", you know...

I'm sorry Gus, I missed the punch-line in your post.....It was meant to be a joke, right??

thaskalos
10-20-2016, 10:20 PM
I'm sorry Gus, I missed the punch-line in your post.....It was meant to be a joke, right??

No...no joke. I was honestly trying to find out how a Christian like EMD could compare Hillary to the devil. Is it considered "in poor taste" to ask such a question of a Christian...after he has repeatedly professed his religious inclination to us?

EMD4ME
10-20-2016, 10:24 PM

Please (sincerely) don't push my sensitive & religious buttons :) (because that will work :lol: )

I wish no harm to anyone, including her but she is as evil as the devil and I have no sympathy for anything that comes her way.

For the record, I do wish her the best health and those around her but I do wish justice on her ass. Prison (realistically till she passes) , obviously to lose a rigged election and the destruction of her ego.

I can't and refuse to lie. She's the example of slime.

thaskalos
10-20-2016, 10:37 PM
Please (sincerely) don't push my sensitive & religious buttons :) (because that will work :lol: )

I wish no harm to anyone, including her but she is as evil as the devil and I have no sympathy for anything that comes her way.

For the record, I do wish her the best health and those around her but I do wish justice on her ass. Prison (realistically till she passes) , obviously to lose a rigged election and the destruction of her ego.

I can't and refuse to lie. She's the example of slime.

They are ALL evil, EMD. You think Trump is HONEST? Here:

Trump (last night) - "I don't know Vladimir Putin".

But look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxYE9ZpMPGY

What a guy!

reckless
10-20-2016, 11:05 PM
Here's Mittens speech at the 2012 Al Smith Dinner. It runs for 10 minutes, then Obama speaks.

If Romney campaigned in a similar manner, he just might have won!

Really, it was a classy elegant, generous speech.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5M5TDJyiYU