PDA

View Full Version : Wikileaks release Obama emails

JustRalph
10-20-2016, 07:15 PM
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=bobama&mfrom=&mto=&title=&notitle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=6#

chadk66
10-20-2016, 07:47 PM
doesn't appear to be anything in this. is this just to show they have other emails that could be very damaging?

JustRalph
10-20-2016, 08:14 PM
doesn't appear to be anything in this. is this just to show they have other emails that could be very damaging?

That's the tease......but remember, Obama said he knew nothing about Hillary's server and his emails have been found on her server addressed to her private server account. I would suspect they have those coming too.

Everything these Dems do and say is a lie.

Wikileaks just threatened Donnabrazille and Tim Kaine via twitter. BraziliLee is trying to say the Wikileaks emails aren't real. They are going to pay her back for that

ebcorde
10-20-2016, 08:45 PM
He will pay dearly. He's been an asset for Russia for years. Lived in Sweden
I bet he took many short baltic sea trips to St. petersburg, no?

ElKabong
10-20-2016, 08:59 PM
Having seen what a sleazy bag of shit the DNC is, I'm glad this came to light. Who cares what the source of the emails is as long as the emails are legit

Yellow dog democrats hate it because they don't like their team being outed for what it is, but we now know without doubt how corrupt and inept the dem party is.

davew
10-20-2016, 10:19 PM
Having seen what a sleazy bag of shit the DNC is, I'm glad this came to light. Who cares what the source of the emails is as long as the emails are legit

Yellow dog democrats hate it because they don't like their team being outed for what it is, but we now know without doubt how corrupt and inept the dem party is.

Many people already knew this -> DNC wants to win at all costs, no matter what it takes or what silly laws they may break...

rsetup
10-20-2016, 10:51 PM
Little Anthony knows what all the frustrated Rupubs are going through:

'I'm on the outside looking in (ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh)
An' I wanna be, an' I wanna be back on the inside ..'

Maybe in 4 years.

classhandicapper
10-21-2016, 11:51 AM
I have small bit of evidence that Wikileaks may not be getting its hacked emails from the Russians. This is all speculation.

I follow the twitter ID @zerohedge because whoever runs it posts a lot of really good articles on markets and economics. A lot of is the kind anti-Keynesian analysis that some of the sharpest investors on Wall St like. It has a more libertarian, free market, Austrian analysis bent to it. The names of some of his followers are well known investors.

One of the writers he posts articles from is a guy that goes by the name of Tyler Durden. That's a pseudonym. (Tyler Durden was the character in Fight Club).

A few times recently, when Wikileaks released a batch of emails (I also follow @wikileaks on Twitter), within a couple of minutes @zerohedge released an article by Tyler Durden with snapshots of those emails in the article.

It's hard for me to believe anyone can work that fast. @zerohedge and whoever Tyler Durden is almost certainly had to have had advanced notice of what was coming so they could prepare their article and tweet.

It is also almost certainly not Russians doing all this other terrific US and foreign free market market analysis for US investors.

Somehow @zerohedge and "Tyler Durden" appear to have a relationship with Wikileaks (or work at the speed of light).

This all leads me to believe that the hackers are actually an anti big government group that is going a step beyond venting in articles at web sites that advocate small government, getting rid of the Fed etc... They are hacking and giving the data to Wikileaks. It's also getting forwarded to people similarly inclined "first". That would also explain why they are specifically going after the democrats. While a lot of those people strongly dislike the republicans, they hate the democrats worse.

I know this all sounds like a spy novel, but it all struck me as "interesting" when I saw the Wikileaks tweets and then a minute or so later zerohedge had it all.

RunForTheRoses
10-21-2016, 12:16 PM
I have small bit of evidence that Wikileaks may not be getting its hacked emails from the Russians. This is all speculation.

I follow the twitter ID @zerohedge because whoever runs it posts a lot of really good articles on markets and economics. A lot of is the kind anti-Keynesian analysis that some of the sharpest investors on Wall St like. It has a more libertarian, free market, Austrian analysis bent to it. The names of some of his followers are well known investors.

One of the writers he posts articles from is a guy that goes by the name of Tyler Durden. That's a pseudonym. (Tyler Durden was the character in Fight Club).

A few times recently, when Wikileaks released a batch of emails (I also follow @wikileaks on Twitter), within a couple of minutes @zerohedge released an article by Tyler Durden with snapshots of those emails in the article.

It's hard for me to believe anyone can work that fast. @zerohedge and whoever Tyler Durden is almost certainly had to have had advanced notice of what was coming so they could prepare their article and tweet.

It is also almost certainly not Russians doing all this other terrific US and foreign free market market analysis for US investors.

Somehow @zerohedge and "Tyler Durden" appear to have a relationship with Wikileaks (or work at the speed of light).

This all leads me to believe that the hackers are actually an anti big government group that is going a step beyond venting in articles at web sites that advocate small government, getting rid of the Fed etc... They are hacking and giving the data to Wikileaks. It's also getting forwarded to people similarly inclined "first". That would also explain why they are specifically going after the democrats. While a lot of those people strongly dislike the republicans, they hate the democrats worse.

I know this all sounds like a spy novel, but it all struck me as "interesting" when I saw the Wikileaks tweets and then a minute or so later zerohedge had it all.

His latest post at 11:30 could go in the Obama falling thread. Ms Brazile admits it is all a sham:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-21/head-democratic-party-makes-stunning-admission-people-are-despair-about-how-things-a

Clocker
10-21-2016, 12:17 PM

Tyler Durden is the pseudonym for a group of financial writers who run a financial blog called Zero Hedge.

www.zerohedge.com (http://www.zerohedge.com)

DSB
10-21-2016, 12:33 PM
I have small bit of evidence that Wikileaks may not be getting its hacked emails from the Russians.

Please.

Don't go against the prevailing wisdom. We all know that the info is coming from the highest levels of the Kremlin in order for Putin to put his puppet - Trump - in office.

I know this because Hillary and the MSM have repeatedly told me so....

classhandicapper
10-21-2016, 12:44 PM
Tyler Durden is the pseudonym for a group of financial writers who run a financial blog called Zero Hedge.

www.zerohedge.com (http://www.zerohedge.com)

Zero Hedge posts articles from a variety of analysts around the world. The pseudonym Tyler Durden is one of them. There may or may not be more than one writer using that pseudonym, but that's the name they are using for the Wikileaks articles.

Clocker
10-21-2016, 12:58 PM
Zero Hedge posts articles from a variety of analysts around the world. The pseudonym Tyler Durden is one of them. There may or may not be more than one writer using that pseudonym, but that's the name they are using for the Wikileaks articles.

From Wiki:

The website was established in 2009.[3] According to the Boston Business Journal, the website "publishes financial news and opinion, aggregated and original" from a number of writers "who purportedly hail from within the financial industry."[3] Posts on the website are signed "Tyler Durden," a character in the Chuck Palahniuk book and movie Fight Club.[3][4]

In 2009, shortly after the blog was founded, news reports identified Daniel Ivandjiiski, a Bulgarian-born former hedge-fund analyst who was barred from the industry for insider trading by FINRA in 2008, as the founder of the site, and reported that "Durden" was a pseudonym for Ivandjiiski.[4][5][6][1] One contributor, who spoke to New York magazine after an interview was arranged by Ivandjiiski, said that "up to 40" people were permitted to post under the "Durden" name.[4]

In April 2016, the authors writing as "Durden" on the website were reported by Bloomberg News to be Ivandjiiski, Tim Backshall (a credit derivatives strategist), and Colin Lokey. Lokey, the newest member revealed himself and the other two when he left the site.[1] Ivandjiiski confirmed that the three men "had been the only Tyler Durdens on the payroll" since Lokey joined the site in 2015.[1]

ElKabong
10-21-2016, 01:11 PM
His latest post at 11:30 could go in the Obama falling thread. Ms Brazile admits it is all a sham:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-21/head-democratic-party-makes-stunning-admission-people-are-despair-about-how-things-a

Trump should use this. ...are you better off now than you were four or eight years ago.

Most aren't. As the persecuted liar (lol) mentioned, people are in despair. Low wage jobs indeed. Glad to see her emails were hacked. She'll either own up to her posts (and try to defend the failed Obama admin) or hide. We'll see which

classhandicapper
10-21-2016, 02:44 PM
From Wiki:

One thing for sure is that they have good sources.

Tom
10-21-2016, 05:35 PM
Please.

Don't go against the prevailing wisdom. We all know that the info is coming from the highest levels of the Kremlin in order for Putin to put his puppet - Trump - in office.

I know this because Hillary and the MSM have repeatedly told me so....

Two beacons of truth! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hillary is going to regret lying about Putin.
Donna Brazile tries to use Christianity as a defense.
How did that work out for the Christian baker?

What a POS she is.
Donna and Kandy.....two worthless liars.

davew
10-21-2016, 08:43 PM
That's the tease......but remember, Obama said he knew nothing about Hillary's server and his emails have been found on her server addressed to her private server account. I would suspect they have those coming too.

Everything these Dems do and say is a lie.

Wikileaks just threatened Donnabrazille and Tim Kaine via twitter. BraziliLee is trying to say the Wikileaks emails aren't real. They are going to pay her back for that

maybe Barack has his own server as well - I do not see any email.gov addresses...