PDA

View Full Version : bigger fields at the Mountain

lamboguy
10-19-2016, 07:15 PM
with the close of PID and Baltera and other summer venues the Mountain has picked up more horses. the races are great if you are looking for prices. monday night had a super card.

AltonKelsey
10-19-2016, 07:26 PM
with the close of PID and Baltera and other summer venues the Mountain has picked up more horses. the races are great if you are looking for prices. monday night had a super card.

Some problems lately with BET CANCELS late. More than usual. Maybe some clowns that operate at those closed ovals, have moved on to MNR

AltonKelsey
10-19-2016, 08:45 PM
Guess there are no trip cappers at MNR. Take A Risk had zero chance last out and that race was a toss. I'm not a big Sipp fan but 35-1 was crazy. Ran second to a horse Patterson pointed out at 25-1(bad price there) who paid 8-1 at the bell.

bello
10-20-2016, 10:14 AM
I will be sorry to see this meet end. Especially with the abundance of new shippers lately.

lamboguy
10-20-2016, 12:08 PM
I will be sorry to see this meet end. Especially with the abundance of new shippers lately.i agree, but i was doing great at Mahoning until everyone figured out that Sharon Ruberto was the wife of Louis Ruberto, then the world caught on.

bello
10-20-2016, 02:18 PM
Surprised they didn't know Auntie Sharon

tanner12oz
10-20-2016, 08:22 PM

till next week when mvr opens