PDA

View Full Version : Still undecided?

Tom
10-19-2016, 08:15 AM
http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/hillary-bus-caught-illegally-dumping-poop-in-street/

It looks like properly disposing of No. 2 is not Hillary Clinton’s No. 1 priority.

A Clinton campaign “Forward Together” bus has been caught dumping foul-smelling human waste into the street and down a storm drain in Lawrenceville, Georgia, according to several reports.

She's #2!
She's #2!

Clocker
10-19-2016, 09:33 AM
The DNC released a statement that it was an "honest mistake". :p

Actually, it was just Hillary practicing for what she is going to say at the debate tonight.

Tom
10-19-2016, 09:41 AM
She always said her S*** didn't stink.
Looks like she lied about THAT, too!

mostpost
10-19-2016, 12:53 PM
http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/hillary-bus-caught-illegally-dumping-poop-in-street/

She's #2!
She's #2!
Of course this is disgusting, but you're all acting as if Hillary herself gave the order to dump the excrement in the street. I doubt she was even in Georgia at the time.

The Clinton campaign does not own those buses. It leases them from a charter bus company. There are probably dozens of those buses traveling around the country at any time. The candidates and their surrogate are probably on a few, but most are occupied by volunteers knocking on doors and handing out fliers at train stations etc.

If you were a passenger on a Greyhound bus and the driver stopped and emptied the waste tank in the street, would you be responsible? Then why would the Clinton campaign. Do we even know that there was anyone from the Campaign on board when this happened?

There should certainly be fines for this, but it is the driver and the bus company which should be responsible for them.

Clocker
10-19-2016, 12:57 PM
Of course this is disgusting, but your all acting as if Hillary herself gave the order to dump the excrement in the street. I doubt she was even in Georgia at the time.

The Clinton campaign does not own those buses. It leases them from a charter bus company. There are probably dozens of those buses traveling around the country at any time. The candidates and their surrogate are probably on a few, but most are occupied by volunteers knocking on doors and handing out fliers at train stations etc.

If you were a passenger on a Greyhound bus and the driver stopped and emptied the waste tank in the street, would you be responsible? Then why would the Clinton campaign. Do we even know that there was anyone from the Campaign on board when this happened?

There should certainly be fines for this, but it is the driver and the bus company which should be responsible for them.

Thanks for clearing that up. And here I thought that Hillary herself was actually driving the bus. :rolleyes:

OntheRail
10-19-2016, 01:05 PM
Come On... this is just a preview of Hillary's America. And how she really feels about the Serfs.

Why pay to dump shit.... when those funds could be paid out to agitators to start it at Trump Rallies. :rolleyes:

mostpost
10-19-2016, 01:09 PM
Come On... this is just a preview of Hillary's America. And how she really feels about the Serfs.

Why pay to dump shit.... when those funds could be paid out to agitators to start it at Trump Rallies. :rolleyes:
I'm sure those buses are leased on a per diem or per mile basis; or a combination thereof. I doubt if they are leased based on how often they stop at a dump station.

OntheRail
10-19-2016, 01:17 PM
I'm sure those buses are leased on a per diem or per mile basis; or a combination thereof. I doubt if they are leased based on how often they stop at a dump station.
If it says Hillary on the side of it... IT IS A DUMP STATION. ;)

JustRalph
10-19-2016, 01:28 PM
It's a metaphor for the next four years

Tom
10-19-2016, 01:31 PM
It is symbolic of the quality of people who support Hillary.
Bad enough they poop in the road, others DEFEND it! :lol::lol::lol:

EasyGoer89
10-19-2016, 01:40 PM
The DNC released a statement that it was an "honest mistake". :p

Actually, it was just Hillary practicing for what she is going to say at the debate tonight.

They have never owned ANYTHING never apologized for anything, just deflect or lie. Maybe the Russians forced them to dump the waste. :eek:

Poindexter
10-19-2016, 01:43 PM
Of course this is disgusting, but you're all acting as if Hillary herself gave the order to dump the excrement in the street. I doubt she was even in Georgia at the time.

The Hillary filth has now officially travelled from the top to the bottom.

Funny how when you work for Hillary, laws and rules just do not seem to matter.

EasyGoer89
10-19-2016, 01:49 PM
The Hillary filth has now officially travelled from the top to the bottom.

Funny how when you work for Hillary, laws and rules just do not seem to matter.

It's amazing that she's so above the law that even her lemmings are exempt from real life laws. Anyone associated with her is Teflon, flaunting illegal activity in the faces of America and not only does nobody do anything about it, but we are now thinking of giving her much more power.

woodtoo
10-19-2016, 04:31 PM
Since this thread is starting to really reek I thought of sharing this stinking tidbit.
In 2009 S of State John Kerry's daughter married Iranian physician Brian Vale Nahed , guess who was the best man at the wedding? Mohammed Javad Zarif who is ....current Minister of Foreign Affairs for Iran. He was Kerry's chief counterpart in the nuclear deal negotiations recently concluded. And then theres Humas association with the Muslim Brotherhood and the Russion Valerie Jarret. Now I'm starting to understand their foreign policy.
Can't you smell that smell, the smell of death surrounds you.

Tor Ekman
10-19-2016, 04:35 PM
The Portly Pantsuit (a/k/a Her Royal Thighness) and her ilk: Do as we say, not as we do. Laws are for you peons to be controlled by the ruling class

BELMONT 6-6-09
10-19-2016, 04:39 PM
Wonder if we see a repeat of the hideous, phony orchestrated smile the hildabeast exhibited as trump was telling of her lies.