PDA

View Full Version : The liberal media scum and sex scandals

Jess Hawsen Arown
10-16-2016, 07:55 AM
In the 90s, when Bill Clinton was accused of rape and sexual abuse by many women, the press barely covered it. America barely remembers that Hillary Clinton abused his abuse victims and that Bill Clinton was impeached and disbarred for lying to the Grand Jury, a felony which would result in serious jail time for the rest of us.

But in the face of the hard proof of crimes of Hillary Clinton and clarity that the Democratic Party owns the FBI and Department of Justice, Donald Trump and sex is headlines every day.

Trump is fighting the Democrats, the Republican establishment who do not want him to uncover their criminal acts, the liberal media and the Hollywood elite.

His only allies are the American people. As long as we ignore the dubious polls (based on the difference of turnouts at Trump and Hillary events and get out and vote, we the people will prevail.

JustRalph
10-16-2016, 10:34 AM
In the 90s, when Bill Clinton was accused of rape and sexual abuse by many women, the press barely covered it. America barely remembers that Hillary Clinton abused his abuse victims and that Bill Clinton was impeached and disbarred for lying to the Grand Jury, a felony which would result in serious jail time for the rest of us.

But in the face of the hard proof of crimes of Hillary Clinton and clarity that the Democratic Party owns the FBI and Department of Justice, Donald Trump and sex is headlines every day.

Trump is fighting the Democrats, the Republican establishment who do not want him to uncover their criminal acts, the liberal media and the Hollywood elite.

His only allies are the American people. As long as we ignore the dubious polls (based on the difference of turnouts at Trump and Hillary events and get out and vote, we the people will prevail.

Not going to happen. We gave the country away over the last 30 years. I hope it happens, but I very much doubt it

Jess Hawsen Arown
10-16-2016, 11:25 AM
Not going to happen. We gave the country away over the last 30 years. I hope it happens, but I very much doubt it

All we can do is vote and make sure people don't stay home. I live in a blue state where the majority of people I speak with want Trump to win and share your skepticism mostly because of all of the negative press he receives.

My optimism comes from October in 1980 when the press was just as much against that maniac Reagan who is sure to start a nuclear war and their polls indicated a Carter landslide.

woodtoo
10-16-2016, 11:40 AM
You have good reasons to be optimistic, on election day fear, not the
monster vote will be with you. :ThmbUp:

EasyGoer89
10-16-2016, 11:57 AM
A vote for Hillary is a vote against yourself and your family. People are so brainwashed that they don't even realize it. When we are ok with and show zero outrage against terror attacks and blood in the streets yet we get wall to wall coverage about some stooge lying about a groping incident from DECADES ago, there's a serious problem somewhere.

I never thought America would become a 3rd world country as far as the justice system goes, the mainstream media scum has given zero coverage about the mysterious deaths of Seth Rich, Justice Scalia and an e mail from or to Podesta that discusses Scalia a couple days before he dies but all we hear about wall to wall for weeks on end is BS about miss piggy.

If this election was a year from now the good guys may have a shot, as it stands now, there doesn't appear to be much time to reverse the brain softening that we as a nation have been subjected to over the years.

If mainstream media wanted trump to win and all the Don Lemmings of the world hammered Hillary incessantly and feigned outrage over her shortcomings (as well as bill) this thing would be ova already, the fact that trump is close to her in polls and doesn't have zero chance is a miracle of all miracles, that ought to tell you something.

horses4courses
10-16-2016, 01:11 PM
You have good reasons to be optimistic, on election day fear, not the
monster vote will be with you. :ThmbUp:

Seriously, though.
How many monsters do you really think will make it to the polls?

:lol:

jk3521
10-16-2016, 01:19 PM
Hard to figure if a high or low voter turnout favors one candidate or the other, since both candidates are disliked so much.

chadk66
10-16-2016, 02:01 PM
big voter fraud investigation involving 56 counties in IN right now. Imagine that. It'll go away as soon as the feds step in.

barn32
10-16-2016, 02:07 PM
My optimism comes from October in 1980 when the press was just as much against that maniac Reagan who is sure to start a nuclear war and their polls indicated a Carter landslide.
Carter was in no way ahead by a landslide, and Reagan was the favorite in the betting markets.

horses4courses
10-16-2016, 02:07 PM
big voter fraud investigation involving 56 counties in IN right now. Imagine that. It'll go away as soon as the feds step in.

That's a red state.
They stopping Dems from voting?

biggestal99
10-16-2016, 02:28 PM
A vote for Hillary is a vote against yourself and your family..

Many people say the same thing about Donald, let's all face the facts, we are a divided country right now, maybe the election of the new president will close the divide some, but with the outright hatred of both by the majority of citizens. It would seem unlikely.

Allan

EasyGoer89
10-16-2016, 02:31 PM
Many people say the same thing about Donald, let's all face the facts, we are a divided country right now, maybe the election of the new president will close the divide some, but with the outright hatred of both by the majority of citizens. It would seem unlikely.

Allan

There's a lot they say about him, but they don't say he's bought and paid for by special interests. The other stuff is false flag nonsense either you're a store bought stooge or you're not, rest is just convo.

boxcar
10-16-2016, 03:16 PM
Seriously, though.

:lol:

The [silent] majority of them!

Tom
10-16-2016, 04:14 PM

Hillary
Bill
Barack
Michelle

BELMONT 6-6-09
10-16-2016, 04:18 PM
Hillary
Bill
Barack
Michelle

The DEVILS BRIGADE

classhandicapper
10-17-2016, 09:45 AM
We know what we are dealing with here. The reason Fox, Drudge, alt-right sites, and now even Wikileaks are rising is that everyone with half a brain knows that the msm is heavily biased to the left. If you try to point that out (because many times biased people do not see their own biases), they will attack YOU and say you are wearing a tin foil hat etc...

So you do what you have to do.

If you want to know what's actually going on in the world you have to bypass the msm and search for news in a lot of places to find those that seem to be balanced, based on fact, or are at least giving you the other side of the story.

That's why I get all my economics and investing news from sources more closely associated with Austrian economic analysis. It's not the same old Keynesian clap trap that you get non stop from mainstream sources. The clowns in the msm have no idea what's going on and what the issues are.

JustRalph
10-17-2016, 11:28 AM
We know what we are dealing with here. The reason Fox, Drudge, alt-right sites, and now even Wikileaks are rising is that everyone with half a brain knows that the msm is heavily biased to the left. If you try to point that out (because many times biased people do not see their own biases), they will attack YOU and say you are wearing a tin foil hat etc...

If you want to know what's actually going on in the world you have to bypass the msm and search for news in a lot of places to find those that seem to be balanced, based on fact, or are at least giving you the other side of the story.

That's why I get all my economics and investing news from sources more closely associated with Austrian economic analysis. It's not the same old Keynesian clap trap that you get non stop from mainstream sources. The clowns in the msm have no idea what's going on and what the issues are.

Reminds me of 70's Russia. They couldn't believe a word from the "official media"

Valuist
10-17-2016, 11:53 AM

King World News is a great source.

mostpost
10-17-2016, 12:42 PM

Boy, are you delusional. In the first place, the accusations about Clinton were all over the press in the nineties. Especially when you consider there was no alt right media back then. In the second place the so called abuse by Bill Clinton existed mainly in the minds of his so called victims. Consensual sex is not abuse, no matter how the Clinton haters try to spin it.

Neither the FBI nor the Justice Department is the tool of the Democratic Party and the fact that you dislike their evidence based decisions decisions does not matter one bit.

You can ignore the polls all you want. There is a poll coming up on November 8 that you will not be able to ignore.

Every election cycle there are stories about large and enthusiastic turnouts at the rallies of the candidate trailing in the polls; and every election cycle that candidate loses. In the case of Trump it will be even more so, because his supporters even more out of touch than usual.

Greyfox
10-17-2016, 12:54 PM
Neither the FBI nor the Justice Department is the tool of the Democratic Party and the fact that you dislike their evidence based decisions decisions does not matter one bit.

They claim not to carry water for either party, but it is bothersome to many that Martha Stewart went to jail for Obstruction of Justice and Hillary Clinton wasn't even charged.

mostpost
10-17-2016, 01:00 PM
All we can do is vote and make sure people don't stay home. I live in a blue state where the majority of people I speak with want Trump to win and share your skepticism mostly because of all of the negative press he receives.

http://themonkeycage.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/trialheats1980-1024x744.png
Not according to this. Reagan took the lead in the polls in early June and maintained that lead until the election in November; pulling away at the end.
If the majority of people you speak to in your blue state want Trump to win. you need to get out more.

Tom
10-17-2016, 01:04 PM
That data does not jive with the story line on Killing Reagan on Nat Geo last night.

mostpost
10-17-2016, 01:13 PM

I'm sure the propagandists for the Austrian school will do everything they can to present all sides of every issue. NO THEY WON'T!! And frankly, if I were to choose a person who does not know what is going on; who is locked into his own biased opinions, I would choose you.

thaskalos
10-17-2016, 02:22 PM
I'm sure the propagandists for the Austrian school will do everything they can to present all sides of every issue. NO THEY WON'T!! And frankly, if I were to choose a person who does not know what is going on; who is locked into his own biased opinions, I would choose you.

Truer words have never been spoken (or written). :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

classhandicapper
10-17-2016, 02:26 PM

You and your left wing buddies have zero comprehension of how our economy works, where it is now, and why it's there. If any of them did, they wouldn't have been wrong about every bubble that blew up and damaged our country and middle class since I became active as an investor in the late 80s. We also wouldn't be on another precipice now.

The proof that the Austrians have a better understanding of the system is in their ability to foresee the negative implications of Keynesian policy before it results in the next set of excesses and blows up (and they have consistently). The proof that I do is the money I have made investing over the decades counter to the view of the nitwits that dominate mainstream thinking.

biggestal99
10-17-2016, 02:32 PM
There's a lot they say about him, but they don't say he's bought and paid for by special interests. The other stuff is false flag nonsense either you're a store bought stooge or you're not, rest is just convo.

Both are hated. Trumps unfavorables are high as are Hilary's

To deny that....well there's not much I can do for ya, but they are facts.

Allan

Tom
10-17-2016, 02:33 PM
Class, Dumb and Dumber seem to be angry today.
Being called out like that by mostie, well, you da man! :lol::lol::lol:

classhandicapper
10-17-2016, 02:36 PM
Truer words have never been spoken (or written). :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

You'd miss out on solid returns from the market, with less risk, and you'd be prepared for what's coming next instead of being mislead by a msm that is either incompetent or purposely withholding important insights to advance a Keynesian political agenda. And of course I am biased. I am always biased towards whatever actually works and describes reality better.

thaskalos
10-17-2016, 02:41 PM
You and your left wing buddies have zero comprehension of how our economy works, where it is now, and why it's there. If any of them did, they wouldn't have been wrong about every bubble that blew up and damaged our country and middle class since I became active in the late 80s. We also wouldn't be on another precipice now.

The proof that the Austrians have a better understanding of the system is in their ability to foresee the negative implications of Keynesian policy before it results in the next set of excesses and blows up (and they have consistently). The proof that I do is the money I have made investing over the decades counter to the view of the nitwits that dominate mainstream thinking.

Wow...some proof, Classhandicapper. And...since you are so well-versed in all things "financial"...you are probably certain that all of us left-wingers are living in basement apartments, and eating ravioli out of a can...RIGHT?

Ohhh, how I wish I were as "successful" as you are. :ThmbUp:

thaskalos
10-17-2016, 02:46 PM
You'd miss out on solid returns from the market, with less risk, and you'd be prepared for what's coming next instead of being mislead by a msm that is either incompetent or purposely withholding important insights to advance a Keynesian political agenda. And of course I am biased. I am always biased towards whatever actually works and describes reality better.

And I am biased too. I am biased against those who repeatedly boast about their unsubstantiated personal wealth, when they are debating on anonymous message boards.

classhandicapper
10-17-2016, 02:51 PM
Wow...some proof, Classhandicapper. And...since you are so well-versed in all things "financial"...you are probably certain that all of us left-wingers are living in basement apartments, and eating ravioli out of a can...RIGHT?

Ohhh, how I wish I were as "successful" as you are. :ThmbUp:

Dude, I'm not going to argue with you.

If you knew me over the last few decades you'd know I was right about the commercial real estate and LBO bubble around 1990, the telecom and dot com bubble in the late 90s, the real estate bubble prior to 2008, and other miscellaneous undervalued and overvalued opportunities. I am right now about the financial asset bubble, QE, ZIRP, and NIRP too.

There are loads of people more successful than I am because they are excellent at what THEY do, work harder, enjoy and pursue more lucrative things, or have other positive qualities I don'[t have. That's irrelevant. To suggest I don't know what I am talking about when it comes to investing and the economy is simply wrong. That's where I made most of MY money starting from zero and never having a huge salary.

And for the record, I've been on this forum for a very long time and never said a damn thing about money. But if guys like you and mosty are going to call me out and insult me, I'm going to tell you you are wrong and why.

thaskalos
10-17-2016, 02:56 PM
Dude, I'm not going to argue with you.

If you knew me over the last few decades you'd know I was right about the commercial real estate and LBO bubble around 1990, the telecom and dot com bubble in the late 90s, the real estate bubble prior to 2008, and other miscellaneous undervalued and overvalued opportunities. I am right now about the financial asset bubble, QE, ZIRP, and NIRP too.

There are loads of people more successful than I am because they are excellent at what THEY do, work harder, enjoy and pursue more lucrative things, or have other positive qualities. That's irrelevant. To suggest I don't know what I am talking about when it comes to investing and the economy is simply wrong. That's where I made MY money. You are wrong.

I don't know how "successful" you are...nor could I care less. I agreed with Mostpost that you are easily the most "set-in-his-opinions" guy that I've ever seen on this board...even though you pretend to be "open-minded". If I had a dollar for every time I have seen you blame only the LEFT for all the ills of society...then I would be even richer than you. :rolleyes:

EasyGoer89
10-17-2016, 03:07 PM
Both are hated. Trumps unfavorables are high as are Hilary's

To deny that....well there's not much I can do for ya, but they are facts.

Allan

Have you ever thought that Trump might not be as bad as 'they say'? What are his unfavorables? He's a 70 year old guy with a bad filter, so he comes across as rude and not PC quite often, do you believe that matters at all when running the country? Don't we WANT someone with a thick skin?

Is an unfavorable that he didn't volunteer to pay more taxes than he owes?

Trump is an amateur when it comes to lying, cheating, stealing, kickbacks, rapes, threats, drugs, murder, etc. He's not in the same galaxy, never was and never will be, if you think he is than cnn has done an incredible job selling you a very sweet and tasty brand of kool aid.

classhandicapper
10-17-2016, 03:23 PM
I don't know how "successful" you are...nor could I care less. I agreed with Mostpost that you are easily the most "set-in-his-opinions" guy that I've ever seen on this board...even though you pretend to be "open-minded". If I had a dollar for every time I have seen you blame only the LEFT for all the ills of society...then I would be even richer than you. :rolleyes:

You aren't paying attention.

I trash the hell out of Wall St and the big banks, the neocons, and others on the right all the time. I've been trashing free trade for months. I trash the Keynesian deficit republicans. I lost track of how many times I trashed Bush. Half the time I sound like a Bernie Sanders supporter. But once you get to the solutions, I have a very different view. On those things I think the left is way off base because it doesn't recognize (or admit) that the core economic problem is unsound money and debt expansion (which is what the Keynesians on both sides promote) .

I believe in live and let live like most libertarians and leftists, but I also believe that some choices produce better results than others and should be encouraged. I criticize the left for being so concerned about not making judgments or incorporating religious values, it ignores or spins data and practically encourages poor behavior.

That's not left wing, but it sure isn't republican either.

thaskalos
10-17-2016, 03:49 PM
You aren't paying attention.

I trash the hell out of Wall St and the big banks, the neocons, and others on the right all the time. I've been trashing free trade for months. I trash the Keynesian deficit republicans. I lost track of how many times I trashed Bush. Half the time I sound like a Bernie Sanders supporter. But once you get to the solutions, I have a very different view. On those things I think the left is way off base because it doesn't recognize (or admit) that the core economic problem is unsound money and debt expansion (which is what the Keynesians on both sides promote) .

I believe in live and let live like most libertarians and leftists, but I also believe that some choices produce better results than others and should be encouraged. I criticize the left for being so concerned about not making judgments or incorporating religious values, it ignores or spins data and practically encourages poor behavior.

That's not left wing, but it sure isn't republican either.

Can you point me to your posts where you are criticizing the "right-wingers"...or do they walk on water?

Go back and reread your post #25....where you tell Mostpost that, while you were amassing your "great wealth", all of us "left-wingers" were tripping over every financial bubble in our path...and tell me where you found out about these financial mishaps of ours. Unlike you...us left-wingers don't talk about our personal wealth on this board.

Go bullshit someone else, Classhandicapper...I ain't a good candidate for your shtick. I've been around. Reading a Ludwig von Mises book doesn't make one a "libertarian". :rolleyes:

classhandicapper
10-17-2016, 04:47 PM
Can you point me to your posts where you are criticizing the "right-wingers"...or do they walk on water?

Go back and reread your post #25....where you tell Mostpost that, while you were amassing your "great wealth", all of us "left-wingers" were tripping over every financial bubble in our path...and tell me where you found out about these financial mishaps of ours. Unlike you...us left-wingers don't talk about our personal wealth on this board.

Go bullshit someone else, Classhandicapper...I ain't a good candidate for your shtick. I've been around. Reading a Ludwig von Mises book doesn't make one a "libertarian". :rolleyes:

I'm not going to search through years of posts covering a multitude of topics to find the ones where I called the neocons war mongering traitors, Bush an idiot, republicans a different version of deficit spenders, or bashed the hell out of Wall St. and bankers by calling them financial rapists. But since I just did it for about the 50th time, this should suffice.

The liberals I was speaking of are the same clueless "Keynesians" that dug us into our current hole. The Krugman's of the world that couldn't find a bubble without a road map or that think creating a new bubble to enhance consumption is good policy.

If you guys weren't questioning my knowledge of investing and whether I "know what's going on", I wouldn't have felt compelled to tell you or anyone else that I have the results to back me up. I never did before. You guys started it. Don't make it personal.

thaskalos
10-17-2016, 04:57 PM
I'm not going to search through years of posts covering a multitude of topics to find the ones where I called the neocons war mongering traitors, Bush an idiot, republicans a different version of deficit spenders, or bashed the hell out of Wall St. and bankers by calling them financial rapists. But since I just did it for about the 50th time, this should suffice.

The liberals I was speaking of are the same clueless "Keynesians" that dug us into our current hole.

If certain liberals weren't questioning my knowledge of investing and whether I "know what's going on", I wouldn't have felt compelled to tell you or anyone else that I have the results to back me up. I never did before. You guys started it.

No...I didn't mean the republican "politicians". I wanted to see where you've disagreed with the republican POSTERS here, like you do with us "left-wingers". I guess our republican brethren here are never wrong about anything.

And...I can't blame you for being unable to keep your personal wealth a secret from us on this board. It's tough to be humble when you are so good. :ThmbUp:

classhandicapper
10-17-2016, 05:10 PM
No...I didn't mean the republican "politicians". I wanted to see where you've disagreed with the republican POSTERS here, like you do with us "left-wingers". I guess our republican brethren here are never wrong about anything.

And...I can't blame you for being unable to keep your personal wealth a secret from us on this board. It's tough to be humble when you are so good. :ThmbUp:

If I post what I just said about republicans, Wall St, neocons etc... it's there for everyone else to see. If the republicans here think I am wrong, they are free to say so. Clocker and I agree on a lot of stuff, but I've had a few back and forths with him on free trade. I defended Cruz's constitutionalism when everyone else here was trashing him.

I am neither humble or conceited, but I'm confident I have a good understanding of markets and values and know where to get insights and information that will help me. It's not in the WSJ, on CNBC, or the major media outlets.

thaskalos
10-17-2016, 05:16 PM
I have realized that there are all sorts of "experts" on the internet...

classhandicapper
10-17-2016, 06:40 PM
I have realized that there are all sorts of "experts" on the internet...

I'll stick with my own views. They have served me very well long term despite a single tactical error that cost me plenty. :bang:

Valuist
10-17-2016, 07:28 PM

Its really more conservative than liberal than pure R vs D. Obviously somewhat similar but not exactly the same. Or nationalists vs globalists. Or Austrian vs Keynesian.