PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton's Birthday present

JustRalph
10-13-2016, 02:19 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/13/wikileaks-qatar-gave-clinton-foundation-a-million-dollar-check-for-bills-birthday/

A million dollar check

delayjf
10-13-2016, 02:56 PM
Now why would someone from the mid-east do that? I wonder if George W got a check as well.

Tom
10-13-2016, 04:13 PM
Rape is legal there, and Billy is talking money from them.

Hmmmmmmmm, that is FANTASTIC.

EasyGoer89
10-14-2016, 07:51 PM
Rape is legal there, and Billy is talking money from them.

Hmmmmmmmm, that is FANTASTIC.

Trump got TORCHED for a 1 million dollar LOAN that he paid back with interest and this guy gets a cool mil from some bad people 'just because' and nobody says a peep.

mostpost
10-14-2016, 11:05 PM
You people are really pathetic. The Million Dollar check was given to the Clinton Foundation. No matter how much you wish it, The Clinton Foundation and Bill Clinton are not the same.

EMD4ME
10-14-2016, 11:16 PM
You people are really pathetic. The Million Dollar check was given to the Clinton Foundation. No matter how much you wish it, The Clinton Foundation and Bill Clinton are not the same.

I'll have what he's having. That's some good shit.

EMD4ME
10-14-2016, 11:17 PM
Trump got TORCHED for a 1 million dollar LOAN that he paid back with interest and this guy gets a cool mil from some bad people 'just because' and nobody says a peep.

PEEP

FantasticDan
10-14-2016, 11:22 PM
I'll have what he's having. That's some good shit.
Actually, it's "mostly true". Have some anyway.. :ThmbUp:

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/sep/01/hilary-rosen/democrat-pundit-clintons-get-no-personal-benefit-f/

EMD4ME
10-14-2016, 11:31 PM
Actually, it's "mostly true". Have some anyway.. :ThmbUp:

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/sep/01/hilary-rosen/democrat-pundit-clintons-get-no-personal-benefit-f/

If it smells like shit, looks like shit, is shaped like shit, no matter how much one reshapes it, it's shit.

And that's ALL True :lol: :lol: :lol:

reckless
10-15-2016, 12:16 AM
If it smells like shit, looks like shit, is shaped like shit, no matter how much one reshapes it, it's shit.

You could never be wrong, END4ME, when the subject of shit and the Clintons come up.

EMD4ME
10-15-2016, 12:25 AM
You could never be wrong, END4ME, when the subject of shit and the Clintons come up.

They impacted my father's life DIRECTLY. Trust me, I know first hand how slimy these pieces of shits (sorry, they are COMPLETE shit, not pieces of shit) operate.

thaskalos
10-15-2016, 12:27 AM

The Clinton Foundation receives the highest ratings from the charity watchdog groups...but, please don't allow this to change your opinion. If the Republicans criticize a philanthropic charity...then the criticism must be warranted. :rolleyes:

EMD4ME
10-15-2016, 12:32 AM
The Clinton Foundation receives the highest ratings from the charity watchdog groups...but, please don't allow this to change your opinion. If the Republicans criticize a philanthropic charity...then the criticism must be warranted. :rolleyes:

Well then I don't know why you replied to me :D

I'm technically a Democrat :p

thaskalos
10-15-2016, 12:35 AM
Well then I don't know why you replied to me :D

I'm technically a Democrat :p

Prove it. :p

reckless
10-15-2016, 12:36 AM

My criticism is The Clinton Foundation is not a charity but a slush-fund and money laundering operation. So when Democrats call it a philanthropic charity, then it must be warranted. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

EMD4ME
10-15-2016, 12:41 AM

I think the 1 thing I have proven in my time here, is my integrity.

If that's not enough, I give up :kiss:

Back to watching replays. This off topic stuff can be so distracting :D

davew
10-15-2016, 12:59 AM
They impacted my father's life DIRECTLY. Trust me, I know first hand how slimy these pieces of shits (sorry, they are COMPLETE shit, not pieces of shit) operate.

I hope he was not one of those that got so depressed he shot himself in the head twice.

EMD4ME
10-15-2016, 01:07 AM
I hope he was not one of those that got so depressed he shot himself in the head twice.

No, thank god but he is a mental mess for 20 plus years now. Don't get me wrong, he always was but they really added to it.

Thanks for asking davew :ThmbUp:

dnlgfnk
10-15-2016, 01:13 AM
I would think that Glenn Greenwald does not have to "prove" his objective take on the Clinton Foundation:

"The claim that this is all just about trying to help people in need should not even pass a laugh test, let alone rational scrutiny."

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/25/why-did-the-saudi-regime-and-other-gulf-tyrannies-donate-millions-to-the-clinton-foundation/

theotherside
10-15-2016, 01:20 AM
lemming.pay for play.

JustRalph
10-15-2016, 02:35 AM

Really, it's all so above board

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN12E2IF

Tom
10-15-2016, 10:51 AM
Get Billy a birthday present he can really use, something he really needs, like penicillin, doxycycline, tetracycline, ceftriaxone, or azithromycin.

EasyGoer89
10-15-2016, 02:44 PM

I'm sure CNN gives them high ratings too!

EasyGoer89
10-15-2016, 02:50 PM

It's easy to prove, just ask him what his favorite beverage is and if he says kool aid, he's telling the truth.