PDA

View Full Version : Obama Flaunts Erection

delayjf
10-12-2016, 11:30 AM
This is rich :lol: :lol:

https://news.grabien.com/story-video-2008-campaign-appears-show-obama-flaunting-erection-fe

Track Collector
10-12-2016, 12:16 PM
He is a Democrat. Move along, nothing to see here.

delayjf
10-12-2016, 12:20 PM
nothing to see here. :lol: :lol:

PaceAdvantage
10-12-2016, 12:37 PM
I just saw this video....funny stuff...can't imagine how much fun the media would be having about now if that were Trump on his campaign plane with female reporters in front of him.

Whatever...Wikileaks has proven the media is totally in the bag for Democrats...this is just another example...

They buried this tape deep, as usual. Can't have anything that might paint a democratic candidate for President in a poor light...

But proof once again that we can have an effective commander in chief (at least the left thinks Obama is effective) who is also lewd and crude. First Bill Clinton...then Obama...so why not Trump?

classhandicapper
10-12-2016, 12:53 PM
Whatever...Wikileaks has proven the media is totally in the bag for Democrats...this is just another example...

Wikileaks is doing the world a tremendous service even if they occasionally damage our policy. We have to get the excrement out of power and expose the mainstream media for what it is.

PaceAdvantage
10-12-2016, 01:01 PM
BTW, Mostpost wants to know if this video is genuine or is it a hoax that's been digitally altered...and how will we ever know for sure?

Tor Ekman
10-12-2016, 01:25 PM
Must have been Reggie Love on the other end of that phone call

chadk66
10-12-2016, 01:36 PM
BTW, Mostpost wants to know if this video is genuine or is it a hoax that's been digitally altered...and how will we ever know for sure?Snopes of course:lol:

Greyfox
10-12-2016, 01:37 PM
"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me." Mae West 1933

ElKabong
10-12-2016, 01:51 PM
How did this not get aired? This was a pathetic display. Again, actions instead of words.

Look, we all have played around like that in our single days around women we knew and we're friends with... This however is in front of reporters, female reporters, covering the campaign.

Like I said, the fix is in. It was fixed for the apprentice in 2008 and now for the criminal.

Can't wait for the worm to turn on Hillary, and it will within two years after elected

PaceAdvantage
10-12-2016, 01:52 PM
How did this not get aired? This was a pathetic display. Again, actions instead of words.Because either it's a fake, or another example of extreme media bias in favor of Democratic candidates.

FantasticDan
10-12-2016, 01:54 PM
There's a group of photographers (both male and female) at the back of the plane waiting for a shot of Obama on his phone. When he gets up for the shot, the "agent" is in the way, and the photogs get testy about it. Then after she finally sits down, they talk and laugh among themselves at how she was cluelessly in the way as they all snap away..

The photogs don't know he has an erection. They're not laughing about him having an erection. They just want their shot. I don't think Obama is "flaunting" anything, he's just giving them a substantive "pose" in the narrow aisle of an airplane.

This is one of the Getty stills that was taken. Is that an "erection" in his right pocket? Got me. Is that even anatomically feasible? :blush: :lol:

Plus, wouldn't an erection in mom jeans be an irony, anyway? :p

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/GettyImages-81020273.jpg

ElKabong
10-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Because either it's a fake, or another example of extreme media bias in favor of Democratic candidates.

If it's a fake, my compliments to the chef. Looks real. Right down to the woman giggling (looks like a pencil, she's saying) lol

He seems to effeminate to pull that off. Pardon the pun. He has always seemed like a guy that would run to a teacher or principal after getting his ass kicked In a fight he himself started.

PaceAdvantage
10-12-2016, 02:04 PM
There's a group of photographers (both male and female) at the back of the plane waiting for a shot of Obama on his phone. When he gets up for the shot, the "agent" is in the way, and the photogs get testy about it. Then after she finally sits down, they talk and laugh among themselves at how she was cluelessly in the way as they all snap away..

The photogs don't know he has an erection. They're not laughing about him having an erection. They just want their shot. I don't think Obama is "flaunting" anything, he's just giving them a substantive "pose" in the narrow aisle of an airplane.

This is one of the Getty stills that was taken. Is that an "erection" in his right pocket? Got me. Is that even anatomically feasible? :blush: :lol:

Plus, wouldn't an erection in mom jeans be an irony, anyway? :p Fairly certain the video shows it on his left side, not his right.

The image you posted clearly shows nothing on his left side. So either the video is a fake or the photo has been altered... :p

ElKabong
10-12-2016, 02:05 PM

Plus, wouldn't an erection in mom jeans be an irony, anyway? :p

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/GettyImages-81020273.jpg

Strange pose, man. strange pose.

Caption the photo..."did you lose a pencil? Would you like to borrow mine?

johnhannibalsmith
10-12-2016, 02:06 PM
Or he caught a glimpse of Andrea Mitchell and the problem fixed itself by the time that one was snapped.

FantasticDan
10-12-2016, 02:13 PM
Fairly certain the video shows it on his left side, not his right. The image you posted clearly shows nothing on his left side. So either the video is a fake or the photo has been altered... :p
They're official images by Mark Wilson at Getty images. Here's another:

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/GettyImages-81020883.jpg

jk3521
10-12-2016, 02:18 PM
What kind of men are you, spending so much time examining and commenting on another man's crotch? :lol:

FantasticDan
10-12-2016, 02:22 PM
What kind of men are you, spending so much time examining and commenting on another man's crotch? :lol:Hey, it's a horse racing forum.. we're experts on "studdish" behavior :liar: :lol:

Steve 'StatMan'
10-12-2016, 08:00 PM
Send this one on to Chris Matthews!

JustRalph
10-12-2016, 08:11 PM
That pic is a metaphor for his entire Presidency

hcap
10-13-2016, 04:57 AM
That pic is a metaphor for his entire PresidencyThis off topic forum has transformed recently into a combination of the Drudge report, Breithbart, Info Wars and the Sean Hannity show.

Tom
10-13-2016, 07:22 AM
Can't take the HEAT?

Tom
10-13-2016, 08:13 AM
That pic is a metaphor for his entire Presidency

He...he didn't built that!

chadk66
10-13-2016, 09:24 AM
sometimes pictures show up as mirror images for some reason. this may be one of those instances.

hcap
10-13-2016, 11:03 AM
Can't take the HEAT?Matter of fact we have had the HOTTEST month ever measured globally. August 2016 measured since contemporary records began in 1880 was indeed the hottest ever measured by non-alt right legitimate scientific agencies

Of course I did not check with Ben Dumber. I will leave that to you
Does he post on Ifo wars or Breitbart?

chadk66
10-13-2016, 11:21 AM
Matter of fact we have had the HOTTEST month ever measured globally. August 2016 measured since contemporary records began in 1880 was indeed the hottest ever measured by non-alt right legitimate scientific agencies

Of course I did not check with Ben Dumber. I will leave that to you
Does he post on Ifo wars or Breitbart?don't confuse weather with climate:lol:

hcap
10-13-2016, 11:41 AM
don't confuse weather with climate:lol:Some scientists define climate as the average weather for a particular region and time period, usually taken over 30-years. It's really an average pattern of weather for a particular region.

I did say this August was the hottest month ever measured since 1880.

Don't confuse alt right nonsense with science.

Clocker
10-13-2016, 11:49 AM
August 2016 measured since contemporary records began in 1880 was indeed the hottest ever measured by non-alt right legitimate scientific agencies

And the measurements in 1880 and 2016 were taken in the same places and environments using the same instruments, right?

hcap
10-13-2016, 12:01 PM
Temps were averaged globally. That's why it is called global warming.

August had a global average surface temperature of about 1.76 degrees Fahrenheit above average. It also tied with July as the warmest month ever recorded since record-keeping began in 1880.

NASA data shows a clear upward trend in global temperatures since 1880.
http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/scalefit_630_noupscale/578f08bc1300002c0005ed6d.png

ElKabong
10-13-2016, 12:07 PM
Went from Obama preening his pencil prick in front of reporters, to global warming. Hot air all around

Tom
10-13-2016, 12:07 PM
1880?

Wow, that is a long time!
Dinosaurs have been gone how long? :lol::lol::lol:

chadk66
10-13-2016, 01:20 PM
Some scientists define climate as the average weather for a particular region and time period, usually taken over 30-years. It's really an average pattern of weather for a particular region.

I did say this August was the hottest month ever measured since 1880.

Don't confuse alt right nonsense with science.you missed the joke. I stole that from the left wing nut jobs :D

chadk66
10-13-2016, 01:21 PM
And the measurements in 1880 and 2016 were taken in the same places and environments using the same instruments, right?shitting on his cheerios again:D

chadk66
10-13-2016, 01:23 PM
1880?

Dinosaurs have been gone how long? :lol::lol::lol::D. Any other scientific data that used such a miniscule snap shot in time would be laughed out of the scientific community.

Clocker
10-13-2016, 01:25 PM
1880?

Dinosaurs have been gone how long? :lol::lol::lol:

There are still quite a few in Congress, on both sides of the aisle.

PaceAdvantage
10-14-2016, 04:17 PM
Temps were averaged globally. That's why it is called global warming.

August had a global average surface temperature of about 1.76 degrees Fahrenheit above average. It also tied with July as the warmest month ever recorded since record-keeping began in 1880.

NASA data shows a clear upward trend in global temperatures since 1880.
http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/scalefit_630_noupscale/578f08bc1300002c0005ed6d.pngActually this image hcap posted IS on topic...just look at it.... :eek:

hcap
10-15-2016, 03:44 AM
Actually this image hcap posted IS on topic...just look at it.... :eek:I have argued that the accelerating rate of global temperatures increasing is the problem we face. Not there is some "ideal" target of temperatures we should strive for. No climatologists claims that is what the goal should be.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoclimatology

We have proxy data (ice core, tree rings etc.) going back millions of years showing that recently since we started recording current temps, since 1880 or so, this period of human activity has overwhelmed the planets' homeostasis---or the self correcting cycle of balancing short term extremes of climate.

The greater view of climate shows indeed there have been major fluctuations due to such things as volcanic activity.
Two main processes govern changes in the atmosphere: plants use carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, releasing oxygen and the breakdown of pyrite and volcanic eruptions release sulfur into the atmosphere, which oxidizes and hence reduces the amount of oxygen in the atmosphere. However, volcanic eruptions also release carbon dioxide, which plants can convert to oxygen. The exact cause of the variation of the amount of oxygen in the atmosphere is not known. Periods with much oxygen in the atmosphere are associated with rapid development of animals. Today's atmosphere contains 21% oxygen, which is high enough for rapid development of animals.[11]

Currently, anthropogenic greenhouse gases are accumulating in the atmosphere, which is the main cause of global warming So ckiken little says: The RATE of change is faster than human civilization can easily adapt to.

Tom
10-15-2016, 10:53 AM
So hcap is right twice this week.
Temperatures are up and Obama is up in the poles.