PDA

View Full Version : Hell has frozen over?

hcap
10-11-2016, 07:59 AM
Glenn Beck said that not voting for Donald Trump ― even if it leads to Clinton winning the Oval Office ― could be “a moral, ethical choice.” Demanding that Republicans blindly vote for Trump, on the other hand, would be just the opposite.

Not only is Trump disintegrating but he is bringing down the republican party, Fox News and some of their loyal soldiers.

A sad day :eek: :(

http://images.gawker.com/18k4pgeogm7tgjpg/original.jpg

woodtoo
10-11-2016, 08:04 AM
Quit yer bellyaching. And you look ill. :D

classhandicapper
10-11-2016, 01:45 PM
I thought it was already established that Beck is an idiot.

hcap
10-11-2016, 01:48 PM
I know but came across again the above pathetic photo and thought I would lighten things up

davew
10-12-2016, 12:44 AM
yep tough choice

vote Trump, bring down Republican party leaders
vote Clinton, bring down the United States

PaceAdvantage
10-14-2016, 03:18 PM
There are three of these threads? Man, the site really is broken... :eek:

hcap
10-15-2016, 03:55 AM
There are three of these threads? Man, the site really is broken... :eek:On one of these three identical threads, I mentioned when I first tried to post this thread, I clicked on submit new thread, and nothing happened. No indication at all anything happened as it usually does. The day before the same "freezing" occurred when I tried to respond to an existing thread and wound up posting the same reply 2 or 3 times.

So yes for a while, yes this site was broken. My speculation was maybe increased traffic about the election was the cause.

hcap
10-15-2016, 05:04 AM
From one of the triplcate threads now closed
As if Democrats blindly following Clinton is any better...AND you never acknowledge how absolutely faulty a candidate she is as well as the fact that she is almost as unlikable as Trump is to the general public (imagine how bad her likable numbers would be if she didn't literally have the corporate media almost all in her back pocket?).

Sad indeed, we agree on that.I am well aware of Clinton's faults and failures. I am a liberal who would have preferred Bernie's more progressive policies. But I also realized (at least BEFORE the Chumps recent implosion), that the demographics so far would not have worked for someone as left as Sanders. Not yet. So I supported Hillary as a "placeholder" until the demographic transformation goes further left. Which it will. And I was not sure Sanders practical political abilities were presidential enough..

It always came down for me----to the lesser of 2 evils. Before Trump's implosion I calculated 10 to 1 in favor of the lesser evil for Hillary.

I am now updating that to about a zillion to one! :cool:

Hank
10-15-2016, 11:34 AM
From one of the triplcate threads now closed
I am well aware of Clinton's faults and failures. I am a liberal who would have preferred Bernie's more progressive policies. But I also realized (at least BEFORE the Chumps recent implosion), that the demographics so far would not have worked for someone as left as Sanders. Not yet. So I supported Hillary as a "placeholder" until the demographic transformation goes further left. Which it will. And I was not sure Sanders practical political abilities were presidential enough..

It always came down for me----to the lesser of 2 evils. Before Trump's implosion I calculated 10 to 1 in favor of the lesser evil for Hillary.

I am now updating that to about a zillion to one! :cool:

True, but what about after the election?The question then morphs into who would be the most "effective evil" as potus. The dimwitted political novice Trump or the sharp and experienced Clinton?The only positives the will result from this looming disaster is that Trump has damaged the Pugs beyond repair they are finnished,and that Hillary will do the same to the dems in short order as potus.If we can somehow manage to get through the next four years without "Killary" igniting WW3 we might have a shot, but I don't like our chances.

ElKabong
10-15-2016, 11:38 AM
True, but what about after the election?The question then morphs into who would be the most "effective evil" as potus. The dimwitted political novice Trump or the sharp and experienced Clinton

Got that right... Nothing says national *security* like the sharp and experienced Hillary Clinton.

Tom
10-15-2016, 11:44 AM
Just ask the familes of the Behghazi Four.
You remeber them Hank, the familes she LIED to, righto theri faces, over their son's coffins.

Hank
10-15-2016, 02:59 PM
Just ask the familes of the Behghazi Four.
You remeber them Hank, the familes she LIED to, righto theri faces, over their son's coffins.

That you pugs have somehow "interpreted" my post as "complimentary" to Clinton illustrates well why pugs are a laughingstock.

Tom
10-15-2016, 05:30 PM
The dimwitted political novice Trump or the sharp and experienced Clinton
This is what YOU said, Hank....if that is not complimentary, I guess you are the laughing stock.

And I am not a republican.