PDA

View Full Version : FBI reputation

JustRalph
10-08-2016, 07:54 PM
http://nypost.com/2016/10/06/fbi-agents-are-ready-to-revolt-over-the-cozy-clinton-probe/

I don't buy this bullshit. I think the FBI is as partisan as the rest of the government.

They were never on the level and haven't been since the 90's

Tom
10-08-2016, 08:20 PM
FBI has outlived its usefulness.
It is nothing but an embarrassment, deserving of no respect.
Get rid of it.

fast4522
10-08-2016, 10:54 PM
http://nypost.com/2016/10/06/fbi-agents-are-ready-to-revolt-over-the-cozy-clinton-probe/

I don't buy this bullshit. I think the FBI is as partisan as the rest of the government.

They were never on the level and haven't been since the 90's

I will stick up for the FBI by suggesting the agency had its hands tied up and had no choice. Constitutional crisis is not a road it may go down, no one wants charges leveled against everyone involved more than I. Many a scumbag has been allowed to get off completely to provide our government to remain intact, you decide what remain intact entails. There are things not known by the public and part of the FBI's job is to keep it that way, like it or not. Part of my thinking is that sometimes the public is the windshield, and sometimes it is the bug. Our problem is that things are such a mess the public is often the bug of late.

davew
10-08-2016, 11:18 PM
I think they found more corruption and security lapses from elected officials in Washington DC than they could handle.

Jess Hawsen Arown
10-09-2016, 09:20 AM
There were serious flaws with old J Edgar Hoover, but he never would have let the FBI be owned by the Democratic Party.

Between the current politicalness of the FBI and DOJ, we are more like the Soviet Union.

fast4522
10-09-2016, 02:54 PM
There were serious flaws with old J Edgar Hoover, but he never would have let the FBI be owned by the Democratic Party.

The President of these United States directs the federal government, CIA involvement effects the FBI. Most stuff will not see the light of day until most of us are long in the ground, just how things work.

Tom
10-09-2016, 02:58 PM
Just how it used to work in Germany.
Funny how similar we are to them.
Right down to the ignorant population.

NJ Stinks
10-09-2016, 03:09 PM
BLANK has outlived its usefulness.
It is nothing but an embarrassment, deserving of no respect.
Get rid of it.

You do realize that you say this about everything and anything just about every day, don't you? :sleeping:

Tom
10-09-2016, 05:10 PM
With the totally worthless government we have, it applies everyday.
When the government is used for personal gains instead of representing the people, like the FBI, IRS, DOJ have been the last 7 years, it is time to recognise the Fourth Reich is here.

fast4522
10-09-2016, 11:27 PM
With the totally worthless government we have, it applies everyday.
When the government is used for personal gains instead of representing the people, like the FBI, IRS, DOJ have been the last 7 years, it is time to recognise the Fourth Reich is here.

I would not go that far Tom, the FBI, IRS, and DOJ are comprised of American workers. I still believe in the American worker because I believe in America, to this I say give them a break. My reasoning is I really feel that everything becomes full circle.

ElKabong
10-09-2016, 11:53 PM
I would not go that far Tom, the FBI, IRS, and DOJ are comprised of American workers. I still believe in the American worker because I believe in America, to this I say give them a break. My reasoning is I really feel that everything becomes full circle.

The American workers as you posted about aren't in a position to cover up or corrupt. Senior directors are those I worry about.

Meeting Bill Clinton on a plane on a Tarmac in Phoenix a few days before comey testifies, is what turned my head on the clintons for good. To think the game isn't fixed is dreaming

fast4522
10-10-2016, 12:07 AM
The American workers as you posted about aren't in a position to cover up or corrupt. Senior directors are those I worry about.

Meeting Bill Clinton on a plane on a Tarmac in Phoenix a few days before Comey testifies, is what turned my head on the clintons for good. To think the game isn't fixed is dreaming

I understand all that, I think Donald J. Trump has been hitting that well. We are better than the other ilk because we do not blow warm air up each others asses right?

delayjf
10-10-2016, 11:14 AM
I think this whole email thing quite possible goes all the way to Obama. It might quite possible expose that the administration (to include HRC) was involved in the unauthorized supply of weapons to Libyan rebels, sort of a Obama version of Iran/Contra.

EasyGoer89
10-10-2016, 01:44 PM
I think this whole email thing quite possible goes all the way to Obama. It might quite possible expose that the administration (to include HRC) was involved in the unauthorized supply of weapons to Libyan rebels, sort of a Obama version of Iran/Contra.

The deafening silence of the Seth Rich murder 'investigation' as well as plenty of other cover ups ought to get intelligent people to question what is REALLY going on here. Comey and lynch looked like little lambs and deer in headlights when it came to upholding their job description, maybe they were thinking about what happened to Seth and thought twice about 'getting involved'

How brave are the women who sat at that debate last night who are vocal about bill's shenanigans, with so many ending up meeting horrible endings it takes someone much braver than the average person to speak up.

fast4522
10-10-2016, 09:06 PM

I think your very close, in fact I really do not think it is a secret that it has been one end run after another and the heck with the law. The DOJ and the FBI are obligated to shield the President or am I wrong?

JustRalph
10-10-2016, 09:38 PM
The DOJ and the FBI are obligated to shield the President or am I wrong?

You're wrong.

All parties are guaranteed equal protection under the law. The interests of the people are the interests of justice. To shield anyone would be illegal.

fast4522
10-10-2016, 09:59 PM
You're wrong.

All parties are guaranteed equal protection under the law. The interests of the people are the interests of justice. To shield anyone would be illegal.

Cool, I like being wrong. It does not mean that it did not play out that way.

chadk66
10-11-2016, 11:20 AM
The FBI is a complete disgrace now. What a damn joke.

Tom
10-11-2016, 11:30 AM
The had more integrity when their Director wore a dress.

chadk66
10-11-2016, 11:41 AM
FBI won't touch this with a ten foot pole.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

JustRalph
10-13-2016, 02:13 PM
Rumors that FBI agents who worked on Hillary email investigation are seeking legal representation and are planning to defend themselves in legal actions including civil suits. In particular some are seeking protection from Director Comey who they have described as a crook.

Sounds like lots of FOIA requests are coming and many may reveal a coverup.

woodtoo
10-13-2016, 04:26 PM
Nailed it! Look no further than Marc Turi and Operatin ZERO FOOTPRINT. :bang:

chadk66
10-13-2016, 04:41 PM
lots of speculation of numerous whistle blowers in the FBI coming forward. We can only hope that happens. We all need to know exactly why she was no prosecuted. Although I'm sure we all know that already. I guess we want confirmation of our beliefs.

classhandicapper
10-13-2016, 07:35 PM
One thing is certain, Wikileaks is dong a better job of exposing corruption in government than both the FBI and mainstream media.

Track Collector
10-13-2016, 10:23 PM
The corruption runs VERY deep. Obama is linked to Hillary, so a convicted Hillary leads back to Obama.

Comey knows this and is afraid for his life and his loved ones. He is no fool.

classhandicapper
10-13-2016, 10:30 PM
FBI won't touch this with a ten foot pole.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

The guy that originally posted that video on Twitter got banned until people bombarded the company and CEO with letters, tweets etc.. demanding he be returned. They relented after 12 hours and forced him to delete some other lame tweet to save face. Another example of media collusion with the democrats.

Tom
10-14-2016, 08:08 AM
One thing is certain, Wikileaks is dong a better job of exposing corruption in government than both the FBI and mainstream media.

We should be paying Julian.
He has done more for America than Obama and the entire democratic party combined.

He will go down as a pioneer of then new electronic age.
He has re-written the rules.

chadk66
10-14-2016, 09:42 AM
The guy that originally posted that video on Twitter got banned until people bombarded the company and CEO with letters, tweets etc.. demanding he be returned. They relented after 12 hours and forced him to delete some other lame tweet to save face. Another example of media collusion with the democrats.and that surprises nobody:cool:

chadk66
10-14-2016, 09:43 AM
We should be paying Julian.
He has done more for America than Obama and the entire democratic party combined.

He will go down as a pioneer of then new electronic age.
He has re-written the rules.We need a Nobel prize for hacking

JustRalph
10-14-2016, 11:43 AM
http://observer.com/2016/10/james-comey-and-loretta-lynch-should-be-impeached-for-whitewashing-clintons-crimes/

Impeach them.........

johnhannibalsmith
10-14-2016, 11:51 AM
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73372&highlight=Leaks

Fun thread to read and note the changing perceptions of WikiLeaks and Assange.

PaceAdvantage
10-14-2016, 12:01 PM

Fun thread to read and note the changing perceptions of WikiLeaks and Assange.Thankfully, I didn't have all that much to say in that thread, other than we should have blown up the Wikileaks servers....LMAO

If Hillary had listened to me, she would have been better off...err...oh wait, never mind. She's untouchable no matter what.

johnhannibalsmith
10-14-2016, 12:09 PM
I miss Steve R, the voice of an actual, bonafide leftist. He was far enough to the end of the spectrum and more idealist than partisan that we actually had a point of comparison that gave us some shades and degrees of liberal left around here.

Tom
10-14-2016, 12:44 PM
Boy was I wrong back then.
Guess never thought the country could turn into such a toilet in jus tone president.

Barry, Baby, ya amazed us all!

Thebart
10-14-2016, 01:10 PM
The corruption runs VERY deep. Obama is linked to Hillary, so a convicted Hillary leads back to Obama.

Comey knows this and is afraid for his life and his loved ones. He is no fool.

Where do you get your information? Alex Jones? Inside a tinfoil hat? You talk like you have a pipeline to all sorts of wrongdoing and yet, I can't remember seeing anything other than statements with conclusions and absolutely no facts or useful information that might support those conclusions.

But, you'll vote for a pathetic character like Trump who is good at giving name-calling speeches which often include contradictions in the same sentence, outrageous claims that state and restate the same issue with different statistics today then he cited yesterday.

And, like so many race track fans, when the desired horse is out of the money they suddenly conclude the race must be fixed. But, if you must, head out for the polls on November 2nd. Let us know how that worked out.

johnhannibalsmith
10-14-2016, 01:10 PM
Boy was I wrong back then.

Yeah, but at least it was vintage Tom entertainment. Blow his ****ing head off and then staple it back on with rusty tetanus laden staples and then blow it the **** off again! :lol:

Tom
10-14-2016, 01:12 PM
:blush: aw shucks....

Track Collector
10-14-2016, 01:16 PM
Where do you get your information? Alex Jones? Inside a tinfoil hat? You talk like you have a pipeline to all sorts of wrongdoing and yet, I can't remember seeing anything other than statements with conclusions and absolutely no facts or useful information that might support those conclusions.

But, you'll vote for a pathetic character like Trump who is good at giving name-calling speeches which often include contradictions in the same sentence, outrageous claims that state and restate the same issue with different statistics today then he cited yesterday.

And, like so many race track fans, when the desired horse is out of the money they suddenly conclude the race must be fixed. But, if you must, head out for the polls on November 2nd. Let us know how that worked out.

My personal troll is back. ;)

delayjf
10-14-2016, 01:39 PM
Where do you get your information?

Below is one source - John Podesta

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/wikileaks-podesta-asks-clintons-lawyer-think-we-should-hold-emails-and

classhandicapper
10-14-2016, 05:35 PM

Fun thread to read and note the changing perceptions of WikiLeaks and Assange.

My initial reaction was negative also.

In my mid, there is a difference between leaking documents that demonstrate political and media corruption, illegal government activity, efforts to infiltrate our institutions and Churches with subversive activities, illegal activities by our government abroad etc... vs. leaking legal and legitimate military strategy and secrets. The latter being treasonous.

I see all these leaks from the Podesta emails, Clinton emails etc.. exposing truths about democrat party as heroic. I don't have a problem with run of the mill liberals even though I disagree with them. But I do think the hard left is a subversive enemy that will say or do anything to advance an agenda I consider anti American. Anything that helps expose these scumbags for what they really are is heroic in my mind. I would feel the same way if the neocon war mongers on the right were finally exposed.

DSB
10-14-2016, 05:47 PM

In my mid, there is a difference between leaking documents that demonstrate political and media corruption, illegal government activity, efforts to infiltrate our institutions and Churches with subversive activities, illegal activities by our government abroad etc... vs. leaking legal and legitimate military strategy and secrets. The latter being treasonous.

I see all these leaks from the Podesta emails, Clinton emails etc.. exposing truths about democrat party as heroic. I don't have a problem with run of the mill liberals even though I disagree with them. But I do think the hard left is a subversive enemy that will say or do anything to advance an agenda I consider anti American. Anything that helps expose these scumbags for what they really are is heroic in my mind. I would feel the same way if the neocon war mongers on the right were finally exposed.

Spot on.

The problem with "run of the mill liberals" is that their votes and support will put the anti-American subversives in power.

Therefore, I don't make a distinction. They are all enemies of the people as far as I'm concerned.

EasyGoer89
10-14-2016, 05:55 PM

Google neocon warmonger and see what comes up.

classhandicapper
10-14-2016, 06:27 PM
Google neocon warmonger and see what comes up.

They are the criminals on the right that are also willing to lie, cheat, steal, break US laws, destroy, kill innocents etc... to implement their policy. They see it all as a justifiable means to their ends.

green80
10-14-2016, 08:36 PM

I think the races are mostly straight, it is the polls that are fixed. When was the last time you saw a dead horse running?

Tom
10-15-2016, 10:45 AM
They are the criminals on the right that are also willing to lie, cheat, steal, break US laws, destroy, kill innocents etc... to implement their policy. They see it all as a justifiable means to their ends.
The difference is, those on the left are not the elected government.
The scum in government is the enemy we need to worry about.

Jess Hawsen Arown
10-17-2016, 10:32 PM
The FBI is right there with the DOJ and IRS as organizations following the wishes of the Democratic Party.

Apparently neither Comey or Lynch care much about the abuse their children and grandchildren will get when people find out they are descendants of those traitors.