PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear about the Clinton evidence tampering?

Fager Fan
10-08-2016, 06:20 PM
Of course not, because some locker-room trash talk is far more important than this stuff, right?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/06/fbi-files-reveal-missing-email-boxes-in-clinton-case-allegations-evidence-tampering.html

Yes, reported 2 days ago, and nary a word about it since.

JustRalph
10-08-2016, 07:43 PM
WE HAVE NO RULE OF LAW

Clocker
10-08-2016, 07:48 PM
Of course not, because some locker-room trash talk is far more important than this stuff, right?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/06/fbi-files-reveal-missing-email-boxes-in-clinton-case-allegations-evidence-tampering.html

That was discussed in another thread a day or two back. Mostie cleared it all up. Hillary and her staff just miscounted, and there were only 12 boxes to begin with, not 14. :D

chadk66
10-11-2016, 11:29 AM
what difference does it make. who the hell would prosecute her?:confused:

EasyGoer89
10-11-2016, 11:40 AM
what difference does it make. who the hell would prosecute her?:confused:

little Harry's teacher: 'Harry, what do you want to be when you grow up'?

Little Harry: ' miss Crabtree I wanna be an FBI director when I grow up! I wanna catch bad guys'

Miss Crabtree: ' so you want to be a bought and paid for stooge'?

{laughter from entire class}

Little Harry: {sobbing} 'I'm sorry miss Crabtree I don't want to be a stooge like James Comey, maybe I'll pick a more honest profession'

chadk66
10-11-2016, 01:10 PM
little Harry's teacher: 'Harry, what do you want to be when you grow up'?

Little Harry: ' miss Crabtree I wanna be an FBI director when I grow up! I wanna catch bad guys'

Miss Crabtree: ' so you want to be a bought and paid for stooge'?

{laughter from entire class}

Little Harry: {sobbing} 'I'm sorry miss Crabtree I don't want to be a stooge like James Comey, maybe I'll pick a more honest profession':ThmbUp::D

Jess Hawsen Arown
10-11-2016, 07:03 PM

Another big reason to vote for Trump. Find an FBI Director and DOJ head who are not owned by the Democrats.

EasyGoer89
10-11-2016, 09:25 PM
Another big reason to vote for Trump. Find an FBI Director and DOJ head who are not owned by the Democrats.

people don't seem to get that trumps ego will make him want to be a great president he's in this for the accolades and not the money, he loves the ego trip of Being called smart or great, he lives for that. See how he lit up when Putin complimented him? 'Trump is a great president' will be like a drug he can't get enough of.

EMD4ME
10-11-2016, 09:30 PM
people don't seem to get that trumps ego will make him want to be a great president he's in this for the accolades and not the money, he loves the ego trip of Being called smart or great, he lives for that. See how he lit up when Putin complimented him? 'Trump is a great president' will be like a drug he can't get enough of.

I totally agree. He might make mistakes but it won't be due to poor intent. He will more than compensate for any faux pas with his desire to be the "Best" President.

davew
10-12-2016, 12:42 AM
That was discussed in another thread a day or two back. Mostie cleared it all up. Hillary and her staff just miscounted, and there were only 12 boxes to begin with, not 14. :D

Honest mistake, besides there is no INTENT to destroy evidence

Burls
10-12-2016, 12:49 AM
I totally agree. He might make mistakes but it won't be due to poor intent. He will more than compensate for any faux pas with his desire to be the "Best" President.Dare I ask what evidence you have got this claim, EMD?
If the Donald gets in, he will be just as crooked as Crooked Hilary.
Crooked Hilary or Crooked Donald - take your pick, America.
Either way, you're getting a Crooked President.