PDA

View Full Version : Oh the wheels on the bus go round and round

Jess Hawsen Arown
10-08-2016, 09:21 AM
You all know by now of the Comedy Roast-styled humor that Trump lashed on an hysterically laughing Billy Bush. This was eleven years ago when Trump's life was as an entertainer. Those who are offended by this style of humor never watch the roasts on Comedy Central -- because it would not make it on the show because it is too tame.

I appreciate that many women are offended by this type of humor. I also know that many men also turn away when hearing such crap. If you believe that is who Donald Trump is instead of someone trying to be funny with locker room humor, then you won't be voting for him. (You're also missing out on some really funny stuff on South Park -- the most clever, funny and offensive show on TV).

We know that Hillary and the liberal media will do their best to keep this offensive material live all the way to election day. It beats having to defend the indefensible, i.e., Hillary's record, plans and judgement. I am more offended by what Hillary Clinton has done to this country and will continue to do to this country.

RunForTheRoses
10-08-2016, 09:37 AM
You all know by now of the Comedy Roast-styled humor that Trump lashed on an hysterically laughing Billy Bush. This was eleven years ago when Trump's life was as an entertainer. Those who are offended by this style of humor never watch the roasts on Comedy Central -- because it would not make it on the show because it is too tame.

I appreciate that many women are offended by this type of humor. I also know that many men also turn away when hearing such crap. If you believe that is who Donald Trump is instead of someone trying to be funny with locker room humor, then you won't be voting for him. (You're also missing out on some really funny stuff on South Park -- the most clever, funny and offensive show on TV).

We know that Hillary and the liberal media will do their best to keep this offensive material live all the way to election day. It beats having to defend the indefensible, i.e., Hillary's record, plans and judgement. I am more offended by what Hillary Clinton has done to this country and will continue to do to this country.

I understand what your saying. It was off the camera foolishness, not meant to be broadcast. The scumbags who had this waited until now to release not during primary season. Its also unbelievable how the mainstream media does the Dems dirty work. I was listening to CBS Evening News last night and this was the featured story with full dramatic indignation in case you didn't know what to think. Meanwhile Hilary's and Obammy's scandals get lukewarm treatment. Couple the latest revelations regarding immunity in the email case with Bill and the AG meeting on the tarmac-that is some messed up stuff. It is becoming clear that the corrupt Obama Administration is in cahoots with the corrupt Shillary campaign.

Going back to the Roast, I downloaded on a torrent site the followoung roast of Trump and...what was he thinking? It is vulgar and to me not very funny. Just for what Gilbert Gottfried says about Melania (via Marlee Matlin?) is disgraceful and he should have had the foresight to not appear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIBSvV7VwhM

JustRalph
10-08-2016, 07:27 PM
I started taping South Park again. 20. Years in and they are still hysterical. This season is brilliant and funny as hell as they go after social media👍

thaskalos
10-08-2016, 07:54 PM

Perhaps you should apply for the job of Trump's press agent. :ThmbUp:

Jess Hawsen Arown
10-09-2016, 09:37 AM
I started taping South Park again. 20. Years in and they are still hysterical. This season is brilliant and funny as hell as they go after social media👍

I agree.

Did you ever see the episode with the snuke? The snuke was a nuclear weapon the bad guys hid up Hillary Clinton's -- you know what.

Actually my all time favorite episode is when John Edward (the guy who talks to dead people, not John Edwards the disgraced Democratic Presidential wannabe) was voted the biggest douche in the universe.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0705968/

On the same episode, the black school chef takes the kids to Scotland to meet his Scottish parents so they could perform an exorcism -- but all his parents want to do is complain about the Loch Ness Monster who keeps trying hold them up for "about tree-fitty" (three fifty).

Brilliant.

I haven't been to a Broadway play in a while, but Book Of Mormon created by the South Park guys would be my first choice when I did.