PDA

View Full Version : Sites with rebates

Inner Dirt
10-05-2016, 06:09 PM
I hate to post a new thread, but where is everyone getting rebates that I hear about? Do you have to use an offshore account or are there actual trusted US based companies doing this? TVG gives back a measly .2%. Pushing $5k through the windows over 2 days I got a whooping $10 back. I have an Xpressbet account I have not used in ages, but I remember them kicking back the same type chicken feed TVG does.

TVG is nice for funding and withdrawing, but not getting perks adds up over the long hall. If someone looks at play long term I bet $100k-$200k a year.
I have a friend who was never paid by WSEX on a $5k score on an NBA futures bet, so I won't risk doing business with a site without a good reputation because of perks.

Who do you guys use and what are the pros and cons?

Ted Craven
10-07-2016, 02:03 PM
Please Check your Private Messages.

Ted

Inner Dirt
10-08-2016, 09:41 AM
I have been informed only Xpressbet and TVG do business in Virginia, the companies that give nice rebates cannot afford the fees charged to do business here. I am SOL.:mad:. I guess the last rebates of my life will be the comped suite and the nice meals I used to get at the Edgewater in Laughlin Nevada, when I lived in California.

dlisenberg
10-08-2016, 04:25 PM
I sent you a PM as well

thaskalos
10-09-2016, 12:56 AM
Is it illegal to discuss rebates in public?

Inner Dirt
10-09-2016, 09:16 AM

I think a few were being secretive because they wanted to use me as a "refer a friend" bonus. Of course for me the point is moot as I have to stick with only TVG or Xpressbet and I already have those accounts.

agameofskill
10-12-2016, 04:18 PM

It's Illegal when it's actually illegal, if you know what I mean.

HuggingTheRail
10-12-2016, 11:51 PM
Come to Canada, we have only one choice :rolleyes:

EMD4ME
10-13-2016, 06:18 AM
Ouch......

That knocks Canada off my list of places to move to. And I liked you guys :(

Is that a Canadian government thing?

rsetup
10-13-2016, 11:22 AM
I thought Canada didn't tax gambling winnings

HuggingTheRail
10-14-2016, 12:26 AM
Canada does not tax gambling/lottery winnings....my beef is we only have HPI as our choice for an ADW.

curtis3c
11-04-2016, 05:01 PM
I like using Idabet as an ADW because of their rebates. They also reimburse your credit/debit card fees the next day no matter how much the deposit fees are. They pay fast, too.

PaceAdvantage
11-04-2016, 05:10 PM
Good to hear they are still around. They used to be an advertiser here a while back...

tampahorseplayer
11-21-2016, 10:23 PM
Idabet has always been good to me. It is the best site on the ebet platform as far as rewards and getting back to you if theres an issue. Had a problem a few years back where fort erie paid all to a pick 4 last leg, when the grass race was taken off the turf before the first leg of the sequence was even off and they paid me what I should have been paid if there wasnt an all payout.

pandy
11-22-2016, 10:40 AM
Does anyone know if Idabet takes Pa. customers?

EMD4ME
11-22-2016, 02:03 PM
Idabet has always been good to me. It is the best site on the ebet platform as far as rewards and getting back to you if theres an issue. Had a problem a few years back where fort erie paid all to a pick 4 last leg, when the grass race was taken off the turf before the first leg of the sequence was even off and they paid me what I should have been paid if there wasnt an all payout.

WOW! :ThmbUp:

alydar
11-23-2016, 04:39 PM
I would also recommend Idabet. Only drawback is they do not take CDSN tracks. Otherwise they are great, good site and good rebates. Not sure about PA.