PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Matthew

Baron Star Gregg
10-04-2016, 08:52 AM
Let's all send prayers to those in harm's way.

CryingForTheHorses
10-05-2016, 07:55 PM
Thank you,I am sitting on the edge of the cone in South Florida,I sure hope it bobbles to the east a few degrees.Last hurricane was Wilma,I went though that,Research my posts and you will see what we went though.

boxcar
10-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Thank you,I am sitting on the edge of the cone in South Florida,I sure hope it bobbles to the east a few degrees.Last hurricane was Wilma,I went though that,Research my posts and you will see what we went though.

McShell, you live in Swampland? So do I. I will keep you in my prayers fellow Swamplander.

ElKabong
10-05-2016, 10:50 PM
My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Hollywood fla last December. Loved the place. Prayers to all in the hurricane's way.

PaceAdvantage
10-06-2016, 12:30 AM
The forecast for this hurricane has been all over the map in terms of storm track, but it seems to have stabilized in the last 24 hours or so. I truly hope they are off by a bit and this storm tracks a little bit to the east... Riding slowly up the east coast of Florida could be an absolute nightmare situation...hoping everyone in this storm's path plays it smart and safe.

barahona44
10-06-2016, 09:47 AM
I was in the Sunshine State last June at the start of Hurricane season and the paper said that Florida had not had a hurricane hit land in 11 years, a record for the state.The old record was 6 years, so sad to say, FL is long overdue for hurricanes .Hopefully, they will be mild ones with limited property damage and no loss of life.
Anybody from the PA family in Matthew's path, stay safe.

ElKabong
10-06-2016, 02:38 PM
Watching weather channels for the past few hours (tied down to the house and phone for two days), I'm amazed at these morons that are still on the beach in south Florida. Roads in broward county are closed in twenty minutes according to reports....fools.

Fwizard
10-06-2016, 03:18 PM
ALL boarded up and ready to ride it out , eye wall predicted to be on us at about 5:00 AM---it's going to make for a fun nite...Just hold together roof!!!

CryingForTheHorses
10-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Looks like Hollywood dodged a big bullet,Hurricane is now passing WPB with hopefully no damage..Prayers to many people still in its path..Whew!!