PDA

View Full Version : PRESQUE HOW GOOD IS YOUR PACE 'CAPPING?

NorCalGreg
10-03-2016, 12:20 PM
Because I got one today at Presque that would bring Ray Taulbot to tears--cause Randy Giles to give up doodling altogether. Okay I'm stumped, anyway. And when I'm stumped--I look for a price.

And after flip-flopping like a carp I found my answer. This is actually a fascinating race--the 4thrace @ PID. The thing is, so much speed, and the individual horse's records in this 5k starter allowance are crazy on this poly track.

I don't see any way in hell any of the speedballs are going to take this--how can they? THE FAZZ MAN, SAMARAI ZIP, ET AL are going to take this as far as they can--I figured TACOMA PARK would be there to pick up the pieces late.
But then it hit me..it was perfect.

Uncle Burt and CHIMI DEE @ 20-1...were made for this race.

there you have it--my selection :cool: Anyone else?

NorCalGreg
10-03-2016, 12:22 PM
Let me put up something else a little more clear:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jk3521
10-03-2016, 03:52 PM
I don't see any way in hell any of the speedballs are going to take this--how can they? THE FAZZ MAN, SAMARAI ZIP, ET AL are going to take this as far as they can--I figured TACOMA PARK would be there to pick up the pieces late.
But then it hit me..it was perfect.

Uncle Burt and CHIMI DEE @ 20-1...were made for this race.

there you have it--my selection :cool: Anyone else?

I dunno, Greg. Uncle Burt doesn't seem to put them over anymore like the old days. Kinda lacking in the speed figures, also. I'd be more inclined to go for Divine Ambition, stays close and has some late kick.

jk3521
10-03-2016, 03:55 PM
One of the Timeform freebies for today is this race, by the way. And Uncle Burts horse is scratched. Looking at the Timeform preview of this race, the :5: might do it.

NorCalGreg
10-03-2016, 07:47 PM
One of the Timeform freebies for today is this race, by the way. And Uncle Burts horse is scratched. Looking at the Timeform preview of this race, the :5: might do it.

Thanks for responding Joe. Guess no one else found it interesting. :confused:

EMD4ME
10-03-2016, 07:51 PM
Thanks for responding Joe. Guess no one else found it interesting. :confused:

I did NCG but scratches reduced the excitement. If the 1 or 4 win the 7th, I have you to thank as I wasn't going to play Presq today but your post caught my attention, so I played.

Bet the 3 and 5 to rally in race 4 in pick 4's. Need 1/4 here to close the pick 4 and have a semi cold pick 5 going. 1&4 to the 6 in the last.

Keep posting :ThmbUp:

bruin95
10-03-2016, 08:52 PM
I dunno, Greg. Uncle Burt doesn't seem to put them over anymore like the old days. Kinda lacking in the speed figures, also. I'd be more inclined to go for Divine Ambition, stays close and has some late kick.

Bingo!!

NorCalGreg
10-03-2016, 09:20 PM
Good call Joe--didn't see that one coming, with or without scratches. Still think Chimi Dee is "live" -he'll pop up soon.

Annnnnnnnndddddddddddddd......as you like to say----"for what it's worth"...glad to converse in a normal manner once again, EMD :ThmbUp:

EMD4ME
10-03-2016, 10:04 PM
Good call Joe--didn't see that one coming, with or without scratches. Still think Chimi Dee is "live" -he'll pop up soon.

Annnnnnnnndddddddddddddd......as you like to say----"for what it's worth"...glad to converse in a normal manner once again, EMD :ThmbUp:

:ThmbUp: