PDA

View Full Version : Mirahmadi back at GG, Hermann out

MonmouthParkJoe
09-28-2016, 03:38 PM
Quick change huh

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/215393/mirahmadi-new-full-time-caller-at-golden-gate?source=rss

EMD4ME
09-28-2016, 06:15 PM
Wonder if they read PA.

Valuist
09-28-2016, 06:17 PM
That didn't take long.

cj
09-28-2016, 06:27 PM
From what I understand she chose to leave to take a job at Santa Anita, but don't let that stop you guys.

EMD4ME
09-28-2016, 06:29 PM
From what I understand she chose to leave to take a job at Santa Anita, but don't let that stop you guys.

I didn't know that. That's good. Hate to see any negatives for anyone.

Valuist
09-28-2016, 06:29 PM

She's a solid paddock analyst. Given a choice, I think she made the right choice.

Bay area news made a big deal of it when she got the annoucning job. I doubt Mirahmadi's hire will even get a mention.

dilanesp
09-28-2016, 06:38 PM
She put herself out there and tried to break a very difficult glass ceiling. I thought she got better and better with her race calls.

It's a very difficult job. And she is pure class. I got to know her, actually, because she saw that I had critiqued a few of her calls. She invited me up to GGF to hear her work and has remained in touch since.

She's also a very good handicapper who posts her selections and analysis in public.

Racing's lucky to have her, in any capacity.

ldiatone
09-28-2016, 08:18 PM
Mirahmadi will be replacing Angela Hermann at Golden Gate Fields, who recently accepted her dream job as a paddock analyst at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, California. Hermann will make her debut in Southern California on September 30, when The Great Race Place opens for its annual autumn meet.

last paragraph from another source

ReplayRandall
09-28-2016, 08:22 PM
Mirahmadi will be replacing Angela Hermann at Golden Gate Fields, who recently accepted her dream job as a paddock analyst at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, California. Hermann will make her debut in Southern California on September 30, when The Great Race Place opens for its annual autumn meet.

last paragraph from another source

Ok...getting an announcing job at Golden Gate was just a J-O-B, while waiting for the dream job which finally came her way.....Got it.

Tom
09-28-2016, 08:35 PM
I actually thought she made a lot of improvement overall.
She obviously put in a lot of work in a difficult job. Kudos to her for not only trying, but getting better as she went along. :ThmbUp:

Hope she does well at SA.
I am going to lift my long time ban on SA this year and play it and Tampa.
Winter rules - no tracks without palm trees, and none with "gulf" in their name.

Zaf
09-28-2016, 09:15 PM
I am sure she will do great, She did very well as race analyst at CBY in the past :ThmbUp:

Z

Si2see
09-28-2016, 09:19 PM
I enjoyed her on air prerace handicapping a lot better than the announcing gig. Good for both her and frank :ThmbUp:

whodoyoulike
09-28-2016, 09:26 PM

They obviously didn't read the link which is kind of typical around here. We don't need facts to get in the way before commenting!

EMD4ME
09-28-2016, 09:29 PM
They obviously didn't read the link which is kind of typical around here. We don't need facts!

I actually didn't see the link. I'm human. I find that a redeeming quality. :cool:

kingfin66
09-29-2016, 12:29 AM
I actually thought she made a lot of improvement overall.
She obviously put in a lot of work in a difficult job. Kudos to her for not only trying, but getting better as she went along. :ThmbUp:

Hope she does well at SA.
I am going to lift my long time ban on SA this year and play it and Tampa.
Winter rules - no tracks without palm trees, and none with "gulf" in their name.

I think this is spot on. I heard her quite a bit - okay, every day - while I was home for several weeks recovering from a surgery. I didn't think much of her calls. Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago and I happened to be watching races. She sounded much better. Competent even.

upthecreek
09-29-2016, 09:34 AM
Ok...getting an announcing job at Golden Gate was just a J-O-B, while waiting for the dream job which finally came her way.....Got it.
Exactly Anybody thinks she left an announcing job voluntarily for a paddock job,well I have the Golden Gate Bridge for sale.

PaceAdvantage
09-29-2016, 09:39 AM
Going from GG to SA is a huge step up in class and exposure. Not to mention the fact that they threatened to close last year, making any future there not quite as stable.

So I don't agree with you Mr. Creek

upthecreek
09-29-2016, 09:44 AM
Going from GG to SA is a huge step up in class and exposure. Not to mention the fact that they threatened to close last year, making any future there not quite as stable.

You don't have to agree
She was terrible and didn't belong in the job in the first place
And I doubt Frank M would leave Mth if he thought there was a chance they were closing

PaceAdvantage
09-29-2016, 09:51 AM
You don't have to agree
She was terrible and didn't belong in the job in the first place
And I doubt Frank M would leave Mth if he thought there was a chance they were closingI didn't say they were closing. I said Stronach threatened to close last year, making it more of a possibility in the future, compared to say, Santa Anita. :rolleyes:

Who is saying she left voluntarily by the way? Obviously a guy like Frank M. is more desirable in the booth than someone less established.

upthecreek
09-29-2016, 09:53 AM
I didn't say they were closing. I said Stronach threatened to close last year, making it more of a possibility in the future, compared to say, Santa Anita. :rolleyes:

Who is saying she left voluntarily by the way? Obviously a guy like Frank M. is more desirable in the booth than someone less established.

CJ in post #4, at least that's the way I took it.

the little guy
09-29-2016, 09:54 AM
Exactly Anybody thinks she left an announcing job voluntarily for a paddock job,well I have the Golden Gate Bridge for sale.

It's incredible how often people get things completely wrong....but this one is really special.

upthecreek
09-29-2016, 09:59 AM
It's incredible how often people get things completely wrong....but this one is really special.

I'm not interested in your 2 cents Stick to NY PA just questioned who said she left voluntarily

lamboguy
09-29-2016, 10:20 AM
Frank told me he is also going to call Monmouth next summer which is excellent news.

the little guy
09-29-2016, 10:23 AM
I'm not interested in your 2 cents Stick to NY PA just questioned who said she left voluntarily

Oh, I didn't realize people had to check with you first before posting. Had I only known.

You didn't question anything. You posted as though you knew. You don't.

upthecreek
09-29-2016, 10:30 AM
Oh, I didn't realize people had to check with you first before posting. Had I only known.

You didn't question anything. You posted as though you knew. You don't.
Stick to what you know best---whatever that is One word IGNORE

the little guy
09-29-2016, 10:36 AM
Stick to what you know best---whatever that is One word IGNORE

In this case, I will stick to what I know better.

Trips
09-29-2016, 10:52 AM
You really are without a paddle.

Light
09-29-2016, 11:55 AM
As I mentioned in a previous thread about her, insiders knew she was temporary.

chenoa
09-29-2016, 12:00 PM
Frank is a great announcer and Angela is a very good analyst.

Win win situation here. Case closed.

CincyHorseplayer
09-29-2016, 12:12 PM
This is just keeping the pipes warm til Oaklawn for M man right?

Voices usually don't grow on me right away. Frank IMO is going to be one of the ones you remember as a voice of the game at some point.

CincyHorseplayer
09-29-2016, 12:13 PM
Hermann I thought did a solid job as a rookie. That's no easy task. Wish her well and look forward to her at Santa Anita.

chenoa
09-29-2016, 12:18 PM
This is just keeping the pipes warm til Oaklawn for M man right?

Voices usually don't grow on me right away. Frank IMO is going to be one of the ones you remember as a voice of the game at some point.

Mr. Stauffer is the new voice of Oaklawn and one would think would be for a while to come.

v j stauffer
09-29-2016, 06:08 PM
Mr. Stauffer is the new voice of Oaklawn and one would think would be for a while to come.

That's the current plan. Subject to change if I suck. :cool:

v j stauffer
09-29-2016, 06:11 PM

Not often a Hatfield backs a McCoy.

But Mr. Upthecreek. What you don't know is ALOT.

TLG is completely RIGHT!

Zydeco
09-29-2016, 06:27 PM

At least you called him Mr. Creek!
:lol:

chenoa
09-29-2016, 09:57 PM

At least you don't have to worry about any "shakers" at the Hot Springs.

Come to think of it, seeing it's Oaklawn, are we going to see you preview each race and give us "VIC'S PIC'S" on the simulcast/in house feed ? :)

whodoyoulike
09-29-2016, 09:58 PM
... Mirahmadi will be replacing Angela Hermann, who recently accepted a job as paddock analyst at Santa Anita. Hermann will make her debut in Southern California Sept. 30, when the Arcadia, Calif., track opens for its annual fall meet.

This is from the article dated 9/28/16. She's starting this new position 9/30/16.

Besides doesn't Stronach own both tracks?

In corporations, it's fairly common to move people around for personal growth, experience etc. And, without any additional info to the contrary such as her getting fired from this new position, I'll continue to think Stronach likes her.

SandyW
09-30-2016, 02:45 AM

Instead of canning her, they offered her another job at a Stronach track.
Thank God now we can turn the sound back on when we watch Golden Gate. I will also bet that the handle will go up at GG.

cj
09-30-2016, 03:37 AM
Thank God now we can turn the sound back on when we watch Golden Gate. I will also bet that the handle will go up at GG.

Love the internet where everyone can make up a story.

outofthebox
09-30-2016, 06:34 AM
Thank God now we can turn the sound back on when we watch Golden Gate. I will also bet that the handle will go up at GG.I have never not chosen to bet on a track because of the track announcer. Synthetic, bull ring, takeouts, those would be my main reasons not to wager.

ultracapper
09-30-2016, 02:53 PM
I'd much rather be an analyst of some sort than a race caller. I could see it being her preference. Why is that so hard to accept?

v j stauffer
09-30-2016, 03:16 PM
At least you don't have to worry about any "shakers" at the Hot Springs.

Come to think of it, seeing it's Oaklawn, are we going to see you preview each race and give us "VIC'S PIC'S" on the simulcast/in house feed ? :)

Nancy Ury-Holthus. Will be VERY capably handling those presentations.

ReplayRandall
09-30-2016, 04:32 PM
Nancy Ury-Holthus. Will be VERY capably handling those presentations.

Good to know......Quick question, are you getting the rust off by any means, to hit the ground smoothly when calling the opening race at Oaklawn? BTW, I'm truly looking forward to you being back in the booth.....It's seems such a long time since Hollywood, doesn't it?

dilanesp
09-30-2016, 05:17 PM
Angela told me straight up the changeover was voluntary. Cj is right. She wasn't fired.

whodoyoulike
09-30-2016, 05:44 PM
Angela told me straight up the changeover was voluntary. Cj is right. She wasn't fired.

Do you really think your post is going to stop the speculation by people who like to comment without ever reading the avail info being provided?

EMD4ME
09-30-2016, 06:47 PM
Do you really think your post is going to stop the speculation by people who like to comment without ever reading the avail info being provided?

What % of your posts are about reading comprehension?

My god. Someone must've messed you up at some point in life about your reading skills.

Wickel
09-30-2016, 07:22 PM
Thught Frank deserved the job in the first place. Well-established, good announcer, good guy. Congrats Frank.

EMD4ME
09-30-2016, 07:25 PM
Thught Frank deserved the job in the first place. Well-established, good announcer, good guy. Congrats Frank.

YES and I'll also add, Frank deserves better than GG.

letswastemoney
10-01-2016, 11:18 AM
I heard a rumor Angela quit the Santa Anita job, but I have no confirmation.

upthecreek
10-01-2016, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=v j stauffer]Not often a Hatfield backs a McCoy.

TLG is completely RIGHT![/QUOTE
You 2 deserve each other 2 peas in pod You go ignore too I'm running out room :lol:

upthecreek
10-01-2016, 01:32 PM
Not often a Hatfield backs a McCoy.

TLG is completely RIGHT!
Nobody waits all their life supposedly to get their dream job and abruptly quits for a paddock job Sorry not buying yours or TLG BS

CincyHorseplayer
10-01-2016, 05:16 PM

Look forward to it Vic!

whodoyoulike
10-01-2016, 06:05 PM
What % of your posts are about reading comprehension?

My god. Someone must've messed you up at some point in life about your reading skills.

I'm finding your response amusing.

But, why are you making it personal?

I just recently told someone else something similar.

:1: My post was not about people's lack of reading comprehension. But, that people will comment even without reading the available info being provided. They prefer to spread false RUMORS which are sometimes even vicious rumors.

:2: But wait, you did read my post and still didn't understand it

Btw, :2: is the amusing part and it's actually ironic considering your post above.

v j stauffer
10-01-2016, 08:44 PM
Nobody waits all their life supposedly to get their dream job and abruptly quits for a paddock job Sorry not buying yours or TLG BS

Ok. You know more about the industry than TLG and myself.

I'm cool with that.

v j stauffer
10-01-2016, 08:53 PM
Good to know......Quick question, are you getting the rust off by any means, to hit the ground smoothly when calling the opening race at Oaklawn? BTW, I'm truly looking forward to you being back in the booth.....It's seems such a long time since Hollywood, doesn't it?

Yes. I'm going to call Fresno starting next Thursday.

Then, right after the first of the year I'm going to the Fairgrounds to practice. Those calls won't be live. John G Dooley will find me an office in the press box for final tune ups.

Really looking forward to opening day at Oaklawn Jan. 13

dilanesp
10-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Yes. I'm going to call Fresno starting next Thursday.

Then, right after the first of the year I'm going to the Fairgrounds to practice. Those calls won't be live. John G Dooley will find me an office in the press box for final tune ups.

Really looking forward to opening day at Oaklawn Jan. 13

Looking forward to the mule races!

no breathalyzer
10-01-2016, 10:28 PM
give pace advantage a shot out in one of your calls this winter at oaklawn your a sharp enough guy .. you have plenty of time to think of something clever

v j stauffer
10-01-2016, 10:35 PM
More likely to give Isis a shout out.

EMD4ME
10-01-2016, 10:42 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chenoa
10-01-2016, 11:13 PM

Some days the forums are worth checking out just for the comedy.

Thanks Vic :lol: :lol:

Redbullsnation
10-02-2016, 11:13 PM
YES!! Frank has arrived!!

picojim
11-15-2017, 06:56 PM
Matt Dinerman (@3coltshandicap) will be the new announcer at @GGFracing as of the 26th of December, GGF management announced today. The position attracted strong, experienced candidates both nationally & internationally. Story to follow.

chenoa
11-15-2017, 10:02 PM
What a gong show GGF has turned into with the revolving door at the mic.

Nothing against Matt, but pretty obvious they took the low road and his $$$ demands were minimal compared to the other so-called other top talent, national and international.

Would love to see/hear BOBBIE NEUMANN at Del-Mar when the time comes!!

kingfin66
11-15-2017, 11:38 PM
It seems as though Matt is a very highly regarded up and coming announcer. He has had no problems getting gigs at multiple tracks. I have always been under the impression - said impression based on information told to me by a track announcer - that in most cases tracks pay announcers on a daily rate scale. I could see where this would vary at the larger tracks, but I am not even certain about that. Perhaps Peter Berry would be willing to weigh in on announcer pay.

wisconsin
11-16-2017, 09:57 AM

I would anticipate that he is the heir apparent to Ed Burgart at Los Alamitos.

dilanesp
11-16-2017, 11:34 AM

Nothing against Matt, but pretty obvious they took the low road and his $$$ demands were minimal compared to the other so-called other top talent, national and international.

He did a lot of the announcements between races at the BC.

Vinnie
11-16-2017, 11:40 AM
YES!! Frank has arrived!!

Love Frank Mirahmadi "The Mirror Man"! He is my favorite announcer and seems like a heck of a guy to just be around in general. :)

AstrosFan
11-16-2017, 12:51 PM

Here goes my rant about this :rant:

Matt has been lurking around the No. Cal circuit for a while now, guest announcing some races, tv etc. and yes it was clearly the cheap road they went down for this hire.

It is shameful how some of these guys get hired (and they are only fair to begin with calling wise) based on "who they know" b/c that is what happened at EMD. Matt knows Larry Collmus and the rest is history.

There are plenty of guys who have better race calling skills and experience, yet, they will get passed up every time b/c of the going rate they demand and for the people they do not know. RIL hired a terrible announcer, Mike James, this past season all based on Pete Aiello telling the RIL GM Mike Weiss he was a fit for the track.
https://www.facebook.com/mikey.james.35?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab ARE YOU KIDDING ME PETE? But Pete doesn't care b/c he got in thanks to Larry at GP.

Race callers are getting $150-$400 per day and a prime example is the Penn National guy, who is roughly getting $40k a year after working there for over three decades to announce year round! I can see why he hasn't been hired to go to any other track BTW :lol: Math wise, it comes out to $200 a day, which is company standard for that poor excuse of a race track operator & employer.

Living in the Bay Area, at let's say $1,500 a week to call races, sure isn't much, given the price of living and tax rate in CA, even with a roommate. Hell the washed up Craig Braddick was living in the stable area when calling at ARP! Funny what some of these guys do just to call a race in a sport that has seen dates reduced by 1,447 race days from 2005 to 2015

Whether you liked her or not, its a F-ing shame what happened to Angela. Gets hired, leaves CBY for la la land, gets the boot from the creeps at the Stronach group and now is nowhere on the horse racing map, while Frank M. who has quite the unsavory past, is getting ridiculous chances to call races. Did he not quit GG b/c SA didn't hire him, only to go crawling back?! Pathetic! :mad:

Most announcers aren't good anymore and it's an instant mute when watching via the RTN network at home. Matt, Larry, Aiello, Frank, Stone, Fox, Grunder, Jimmy McNerney and countless others are on wearing out my mute button!

dilanesp
11-16-2017, 01:20 PM
When 100 people want your job, (1) it lowers the pay, and (2) it means people get hired based on connections. Add to that the fact that the job isn't all that important.

I just described half the production assistant type jobs in Hollywood.

It's fun to call the races. The sport doesn't generate huge profits. Other than maybe the prestige jobs like Santa Anita and NYRA and Churchill. why would you expect these jobs to pay well or be filled on merit?

MonmouthParkJoe
11-16-2017, 01:40 PM

Matt has been lurking around the No. Cal circuit for a while now, guest announcing some races, tv etc. and yes it was clearly the cheap road they went down for this hire.

It is shameful how some of these guys get hired (and they are only fair to begin with calling wise) based on "who they know" b/c that is what happened at EMD. Matt knows Larry Collmus and the rest is history.

There are plenty of guys who have better race calling skills and experience, yet, they will get passed up every time b/c of the going rate they demand and for the people they do not know. RIL hired a terrible announcer, Mike James, this past season all based on Pete Aiello telling the RIL GM Mike Weiss he was a fit for the track.
https://www.facebook.com/mikey.james.35?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab ARE YOU KIDDING ME PETE? But Pete doesn't care b/c he got in thanks to Larry at GP.

Race callers are getting $150-$400 per day and a prime example is the Penn National guy, who is roughly getting $40k a year after working there for over three decades to announce year round! I can see why he hasn't been hired to go to any other track BTW :lol: Math wise, it comes out to $200 a day, which is company standard for that poor excuse of a race track operator & employer.

Living in the Bay Area, at let's say $1,500 a week to call races, sure isn't much, given the price of living and tax rate in CA, even with a roommate. Hell the washed up Craig Braddick was living in the stable area when calling at ARP! Funny what some of these guys do just to call a race in a sport that has seen dates reduced by 1,447 race days from 2005 to 2015

Whether you liked her or not, its a F-ing shame what happened to Angela. Gets hired, leaves CBY for la la land, gets the boot from the creeps at the Stronach group and now is nowhere on the horse racing map, while Frank M. who has quite the unsavory past, is getting ridiculous chances to call races. Did he not quit GG b/c SA didn't hire him, only to go crawling back?! Pathetic! :mad:

Most announcers aren't good anymore and it's an instant mute when watching via the RTN network at home. Matt, Larry, Aiello, Frank, Stone, Fox, Grunder, Jimmy McNerney and countless others are on wearing out my mute button!

How does Rillito get pulled into this mess? It is a track that is lucky to run 12 dates a year. Realistically, what announcer that is already established is going to come to Tucson to make garbage money to work two days a week? Some tracks can be used as farm systems, and seriously how many people are pissed about not getting the Rillito announcing job? How many even applied? Mike did a good job. Young guy trying to make it and doing what he can. He called at Chippewa downs last year as well.

Did knowing Pete help? I am sure it did. Again, this is Rillito not GG or Monmouth or any track with a decent racing calendar. That being said, if you are good enough and determined without knowing anyone, you can still make it in this industry.

chenoa
11-16-2017, 09:51 PM
Enjoyed the post, thanks.

I'll admit I wasn't a fan of Angela at first and it did take some getting used to, but it's a shame she got screwed the way the she did.

I know Frank has a lot of fans of here, but he was stupid to leave Oaklawn, despite following his dreams to audition for SA.

Parkview_Pirate
11-17-2017, 02:26 AM

That is one hell of a rant. If I didn't know better, I'd guess you're channeling the ghost of SRU or EMD4ME.....:)

castaway01
11-17-2017, 04:05 PM
That is one hell of a rant. If I didn't know better, I'd guess you're channeling the ghost of SRU or EMD4ME.....:)

SRU was never that coherent. He'd have pretended not to understand so he could start a 100-post argument EMD4ME wouldn't have a post that long that didn't have "I" in it 50 times.

That said, the idea that racing is the first business to hire cheaper labor with less experience over paying top dollar for someone more qualified...I mean, it's the way of the world.

KidCruz
11-18-2017, 03:07 AM

That this gentleman took the time to write out a seven paragraph thesis (complete with research, links etc) centered around the Rilito Park announcing job is all the proof I need that the world is ending soon.

RunForTheRoses
01-15-2018, 04:31 PM
He did a great job at Aqueduct this weekend.

craigbraddick
01-15-2018, 06:20 PM
And just to add to the trainwreck this thread has become, everyone on PA is welcome to come to Rillito in 2018 where I will be Announcing the 75th anniversary meet. It is a great little track and I am told it has a great live racing atmosphere, so please let me know if you are coming out and I would love to meet up with any PA'rs in attendance!

Craig.

Valuist
01-15-2018, 07:27 PM
It's a shame that tracks like Golden Gate, and Arlington, in major metropolitan areas, can't get better quality racing. Arlington is a great facility, in a nice suburban area. GG is right on the Bay by Berkeley. I think every time I've been there, it's been around 70-72 degrees and sunny. No excuse the product isn't better. And neither of those tracks should have a synthetic racing surface.

VigorsTheGrey
01-15-2018, 08:20 PM
It's a shame that tracks like Golden Gate, and Arlington, in major metropolitan areas, can't get better quality racing. Arlington is a great facility, in a nice suburban area. GG is right on the Bay by Berkeley. I think every time I've been there, it's been around 70-72 degrees and sunny. No excuse the product isn't better. And neither of those tracks should have a synthetic racing surface.
Golden Gate, Too expensive to live anywhere near there...so it must be "a Barn Thing" you know, can't get the help, expensive to ship in and out, and expensive to run there...What else can it be...? So many short fields for so long...any ideas why..?

castaway01
01-15-2018, 09:17 PM
Golden Gate, Too expensive to live anywhere near there...so it must be "a Barn Thing" you know, can't get the help, expensive to ship in and out, and expensive to run there...What else can it be...? So many short fields for so long...any ideas why..?

I think you pretty much nailed it---very expensive area to live/work/do anything, isolated from other major racing markets (even in the same state), a million other things competing for the consumer's dollar.

Fox
01-16-2018, 01:36 PM
And just to add to the trainwreck this thread has become, everyone on PA is welcome to come to Rillito in 2018 where I will be Announcing the 75th anniversary meet. It is a great little track and I am told it has a great live racing atmosphere, so please let me know if you are coming out and I would love to meet up with any PA'rs in attendance!

Craig.

Can we camp out in the stable area with you? :D

craigbraddick
01-16-2018, 06:02 PM
Fox!

Honestly I have no idea where Astrosfan got that info from! I actually stayed in an RV in the same lot as the trainers. It was a fun experience for sure.

My understanding is they are putting me up in a hotel in Tucson as I live in Mesa, AZ. So, you can't stay with me but I would be happy to consume a post racing adult beverage with you!

Craig.

TucsonGreyhound
01-17-2018, 01:57 AM

Craig.

The atmosphere is actually quite terrible, which maybe makes it great! I hope I can make it back for a day of racing this year and if so I will buy you a beer!!

Best of luck at Rillito, you are doing the Lord's work.

Fox
01-17-2018, 01:56 PM
I may try to make it up to Rillito for closing weekend.

Hope to see Craig and any other PA'rs who may be in attendance.

Buena suerte.

craigbraddick
01-17-2018, 04:14 PM
The atmosphere is actually quite terrible, which maybe makes it great! I hope I can make it back for a day of racing this year and if so I will buy you a beer!!

Best of luck at Rillito, you are doing the Lord's work.

Hi Tucson Greyhound!

If there is a God I would think I would be his last choice to do his work, LOL!

Please give me a shout if you are coming out!

Regards,

craigbraddick
01-17-2018, 04:15 PM
I may try to make it up to Rillito for closing weekend.

Hope to see Craig and any other PA'rs who may be in attendance.

Buena suerte.

Fox:

Please let me know if you make it out there!

Regards,

PaceAdvantage
01-20-2018, 01:56 PM

Craig.Hey Craig...glad to see you back in action here and behind the mic...

craigbraddick
01-20-2018, 07:53 PM
Hey Craig...glad to see you back in action here and behind the mic...

Thank you PA, much appreciated and very much looking forward to calling at Rillito! Been through some hard times and very pumped about this!

outofthebox
01-21-2018, 08:44 AM

Craig.Congrats! Hope you have a great time calling the races there. No matter where you guys end up calling, i'm sure it's a rush when there leaving the gate.

craigbraddick
01-21-2018, 01:37 PM
Congrats! Hope you have a great time calling the races there. No matter where you guys end up calling, i'm sure it's a rush when there leaving the gate.

Thanks Outofthebox! It certainly is!

oughtoh
01-21-2018, 02:27 PM
Hope you have a great time calling the races there and hope it leads to more jobs.

craigbraddick
01-21-2018, 02:36 PM
Thank you, Oughto!