chadk66
09-28-2016, 01:03 PM
http://baltimoregazette.com/clinton-received-debate-questions-week-debate/

FantasticDan
09-28-2016, 01:10 PM
:rolleyes:
From the Snopes link below:

The above-quoted story is a piece of fake news from a relatively new fake news site. While the Baltimore Gazette does not carry a disclaimer labeling its content as fiction, several factors give away that it is not the outlet of a legitimate newspaper or news organization, but rather a hastily thrown-together hoax site. Everything about Baltimore Gazette site is generic: the social media buttons don't link to any online presence, several of the news topic sections are merely placeholders with no content, and the physical address provided in the "contact us" section is a non-existent one that would place the newspaper in the middle of the Lockwood Plaza shopping mall.
http://www.snopes.com/clinton-received-debate-questions-week-before-debate/

onefast99
09-28-2016, 01:22 PM
No one would care if the story was true or not. The facts of the first debate is that she is a 26 year politician did you expect her to just lay down and let Trump walk all over her? I'm not a fan of hers but she did the right thing politically and that is what the media gauged her on. The next debate will show more of her weaknesses as the Trump campaign has begun their "below the belt" commercials as Hillary fired the first shot.

thaskalos
09-28-2016, 02:24 PM
Chadk66 has his thumb right on the pulse of the presidential election scene. :ThmbUp:

mostpost
09-28-2016, 02:33 PM
It doesn't surprise me that you would fall for this.

Tom
09-28-2016, 02:36 PM
I think what REALLY happened what ath a week or so out, she knew what questions would NOT be asked.

Come on, Lester Holt from NBC, the Nothing But Clinton network? :lol:

chadk66
09-28-2016, 02:59 PM
:rolleyes:
From the Snopes link below:

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-received-debate-questions-week-before-debate/Snopes:lol:

FantasticDan
09-28-2016, 03:05 PM
Snopes:lol:
Doubling down? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://www.citypaper.com/blogs/the-news-hole/bcpnews-someone-revived-the-baltimore-gazette-to-spread-fake-bullshit-20160923-story.html

JustRalph
09-28-2016, 08:24 PM
The Balt. Gazette is a fake paper

This thing has been all over Facebook since the debate.

Tom
09-28-2016, 08:52 PM
The Balt. Gazette is a fake paper

This thing has been all over Facebook since the debate.

NBC is a fake news source.

chadk66
09-29-2016, 11:08 AM
NBC is a fake news source.very true

PaceAdvantage
09-29-2016, 11:53 AM
There is so much money floating around the Clintons, does anyone think for one moment something like this isn't possible? Throw 50k at someone that might have access to the questions? Not all that hard. You think Lester came up with the questions all by himself and locked them in a safe? Who knows.

Same goes for Trump. But if Trump had the questions beforehand, boy, that would be a horrible news story for him... :lol:

chadk66
09-29-2016, 03:50 PM
There is so much money floating around the Clintons, does anyone think for one moment something like this isn't possible? Throw 50k at someone that might have access to the questions? Not all that hard. You think Lester came up with the questions all by himself and locked them in a safe? Who knows.

Same goes for Trump. But if Trump had the questions beforehand, boy, that would be a horrible news story for him... :lol:wouldn't have to give em a dime to get that. just mention it would be horrible if the mediator had an accident.

Saratoga_Mike
09-29-2016, 03:58 PM

Same goes for Trump. But if Trump had the questions beforehand, boy, that would be a horrible news story for him... :lol:

Actually, I do.

Saratoga_Mike
09-29-2016, 04:01 PM
Anyway, what question surprised anyone? Even if Holt, a Rep, was biased toward Clinton, what tough question did he ask Trump? About his taxes? I heard him whining about that on Fox. Quoting his position on Iraq in 2002? So horrible.

Let's see Trump get personal with Hillary. She's always been best as victim, so it may not work. We'll see.

JustRalph
09-29-2016, 07:34 PM
I read Trump was interrupted 41 times and Billary 6 times.

That's a huge difference I didn't really notice

chadk66
09-30-2016, 09:05 AM

That's a huge difference I didn't really noticeI noticed it very soon. Holt bailed her out on numerous occasions. But who would expect anything less

Saratoga_Mike
09-30-2016, 09:18 AM

That's a huge difference I didn't really notice

I believe Trump interrupted her 28 times and she interrupted him 8 times. That's what I heard the day after the debate?

Are you referencing Holt's interruptions? What I like about you Ralph is you're very honest and consistent. With that in mind, let me ask you this: is it understandable that a moderator would interrupt a candidate who just didn't answer the questions repeatedly, more so than a candidate who stayed on topic? Trump's a stream of consciousness. Of course without the uninhibited stream of consciousness, we wouldn't have heard the "some guy laying in bed weighing 400 lbs" line. That was pure comedic genius.

Saratoga_Mike
09-30-2016, 09:20 AM
I noticed it very soon. Holt bailed her out on numerous occasions. But who would expect anything less

I assume you know Holt's politics?

JustRalph
09-30-2016, 10:31 AM
I believe Trump interrupted her 28 times and she interrupted him 8 times. That's what I heard the day after the debate?

Are you referencing Holt's interruptions? What I like about you Ralph is you're very honest and consistent. With that in mind, let me ask you this: is it understandable that a moderator would interrupt a candidate who just didn't answer the questions repeatedly, more so than a candidate who stayed on topic? Trump's a stream of consciousness. Of course without the uninhibited stream of consciousness, we wouldn't have heard the "some guy laying in bed weighing 400 lbs" line. That was pure comedic genius.

Sure it would be reasonable.

onefast99
09-30-2016, 03:14 PM

Are you referencing Holt's interruptions? What I like about you Ralph is you're very honest and consistent. With that in mind, let me ask you this: is it understandable that a moderator would interrupt a candidate who just didn't answer the questions repeatedly, more so than a candidate who stayed on topic? Trump's a stream of consciousness. Of course without the uninhibited stream of consciousness, we wouldn't have heard the "some guy laying in bed weighing 400 lbs" line. That was pure comedic genius.Maybe you should replay that debate HC was given the chance to sneak in a lot of unrelated items such as the Latin Beauty Queen weight issue and the "trumped up" lines. If you think anyone won or lost this debate think again it was a tune up for what is eventually going to be a public undressing of Clintons lies and deceptions!

chadk66
09-30-2016, 04:28 PM
I assume you know Holt's politics?yep and it doesn't matter. he fears for his life and his paycheck

Saratoga_Mike
09-30-2016, 04:49 PM
Maybe you should replay that debate HC was given the chance to sneak in a lot of unrelated items such as the Latin Beauty Queen weight issue and the "trumped up" lines. If you think anyone won or lost this debate think again it was a tune up for what is eventually going to be a public undressing of Clintons lies and deceptions!

I thought he was tough. Brilliant. Strong. Unwavering. But he can't handle Lester Holt? Too funny.

Clinton is a liar and so is your savior DJ Trump.

Saratoga_Mike
09-30-2016, 04:50 PM
yep and it doesn't matter. he fears for his life and his paycheck

Have you considered Twitter?

Saratoga_Mike
09-30-2016, 04:51 PM
Sure it would be reasonable.

I appreciate your consistency.

chadk66
09-30-2016, 06:02 PM
Have you considered Twitter?what does she look like?

EasyGoer89
09-30-2016, 06:10 PM
So she had the questions AND was giving signals to holt by gently scratching her face. Too Funny!

chadk66
09-30-2016, 07:32 PM
look on the bright side, at least she wasn't scratching her ass:p